𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄...

By Jessica_HP1979

ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛʀɪᴄᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ|❝ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴᴛɪᴍᴀᴄʏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʙʏ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴏʀᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴇꜱᴛ ᴀᴄᴛ... More

『ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛʀɪᴄᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ』
[ᴀᴄᴛ 1 ᴏꜰ ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛʀɪᴄᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ]
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗫𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚-
-𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗞-
-𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘-
-𝗜'𝗠 𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥, 𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗜 𝗔𝗠!-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗖𝗛-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥-
-𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛-𝗫: 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭-
-𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛-𝗫: 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟮-
-𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛-𝗫: 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟯-
-𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛-𝗫: 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟰-
-𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗦-
-𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖-𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗦-
-𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘-
-𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗬-
-𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗬-
-𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞-𝗧𝗢𝗖𝗞, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚-
-𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗟𝗗-
-𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝟭𝟮 𝗕𝗨𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗦-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢 𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗔𝗥𝗘-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘-
-𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖-𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗦-
[ᴀᴄᴛ 2 ᴏꜰ ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛʀɪᴄᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ]
-𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗠-
-𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧: 𝗕𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧-
-𝗔 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠-
-𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝟯: 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗛𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛-
-𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗧-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗-
-𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗘𝗬-
-𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗𝗦-
-𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗𝗦-
-𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗𝗦-
-𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗥𝗬-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗦-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡-
-𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗬-
-𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧-
-𝟮𝟬𝟰𝟵-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬-
-𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡-
-𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗦𝗘― 𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗠 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗣𝗘𝗥-𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡'𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗖𝗬-
[ᴀᴄᴛ 3 ᴏꜰ ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛʀɪᴄᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ]
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗭𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗜𝗘𝗦-
-𝗩𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗘-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗦-
-𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗦: 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭-
-𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗦: 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟮-
-𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗦: 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟯-
-𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗦: 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟰-
-𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗦: 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟱-
-𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢-
-𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗚𝗢-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗧-𝗦𝗢 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞-
-𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗠𝗦-
-𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗘-
-𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗛 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗦-
-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗬𝗘-
-𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬-
-𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗬 𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬-
-𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗-
[єℓє¢тяι¢αℓ ℓσνє, тнє єη∂]
━━━━━━𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙲𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙲𝚂
[𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃]

-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗬-

230 7 0
By Jessica_HP1979

"Are you out of your freaking mind?" Ethan questioned him, pacing back and forth inside the office of the Harper-Brekker Incorporations early in the morning the next day. "Hunting us down like some kind of animal I mean, has that brain of yours started to rot all over again."

Jason leaned back in his seat, moving from right to left with a bored expression, "Well it's your fault for not figuring it out soon, your sister seems pretty cool-"

"My sister isn't going to be mentioned in this conversation, Jason." Ethan cuts him off, turning around to face him, placing his hands inside his jean pockets, "You're lucky she didn't decide to break your neck or something when you made yourself comfortable in her beach home."

Jason hums in response and thinks out loud, "She is pretty hot-"

"Shut up!" Ethan snapped, closing his eyes and inhaling deeply as Jason made a face, raising his shoulders and muttering a small apology, "She is happily married to a man that I completely trust. And even if she wasn't, you wouldn't be breathing the same air as her, not even for a second man."

Ethan opened his eyes to look at him and ask the one thing he held back from yesterday, "Why did you want to see me? What was so important that you had to create some game?"

"I need to find Bruce." Jason quickly replied.

Ethan blinks at him and nods before picking up his jacket, starting to walk away, "I'm not going through this again, and not with you Jason. Head back to the condo."

"Ethan-" Jason stood up from his seat, rushing over to stand in front of him and stop him in his tracks, "Come on. I need to find out where he left too. And you can help me, E."

"Jace-" Ethan sighs deeply, looking away from him.

"Look I did everything you told me, you said the only way for you to fully forgive me for everything that happened is that I had to start fresh, I did." Jason pressed on, "And now I came back to ask your help to help me find him, Ethan. Please."

Ethan exhaled deeply and his phone buzzes making the youngest one sigh. The archer looks at the message and then puts his device away to look at his brother.

"I have something to deal with, well I honestly have a very busy schedule today, okay?" Ethan tells him, clearing his throat, "Just head back to the condo, and we can continue talking about this later. I promise."

Jason only nods and mutters, "I feel like I'm sixteen all over again."

Ethan ruffles up his hair and walks out the office with Jason right behind him as they approach the front desk of that floor, the woman looks up at one of her bosses with a small smile.

"Amelia, call a lift for my friend here, please take him back to my house." Ethan tells her, handing her piece of paper, "Thanks― Hey, don't do anything stupid, you're in Central City not Gotham, new rules are out in the playground."

"I know." Jason nods, "Just go deal with whatever it is."

Ethan looks at him one more time before heading to the elevator, walking inside to look at Jason as the doors closed in front of him.

-

"This is what I do." Nash back was faced away from the group, staring at the wall across from him as the team stood behind him, all of them in some kind of sewer, "I don't just solve mysteries, I bust myths, I bust them wide open."

 "You said you could save Y/N and Ethan." Barry spoke up, standing beside his wife, "Tells us what you meant, and don't lie about it."

"Do you know what you're dealing with?" Nash questions him, "The Monitor, Mar Novu, or whatever he calls himself."

"You're saying the Monitor's here?" Y/N questions, crossing her arms.

"That's right." Nash nods in confirmation.

"You tracked a Multiversal god down a hole?" Ralph asked.

"And he's going to do here what he had done on all these other Earths creates fear because the Monitor is a fraud." Nash reveals, "He's a false god. One that I intend to take down, thereby saving your wife and brother-in-law."

"If my calculations are correct, behind these rocks there's an inter-dimensional portal, and that portal will lead us directly to Mar Novu." Nash points to the wall.

"So he's been here the whole time." Ethan muttered, shaking his head in disbelief.

"And it's not like he's going to go anywhere." Y/N confirmed, taking a step forward and preparing to run towards it, "Back up."

"Yeah, uh, no." Nash began, feeling what she was going to do, "I wouldn't do it-"

Y/N begins to run towards the wall, inching closer as she began to phase but before she could enter inside, she was propelled back and hit the wall, falling to the ground with a grunt.

"Y/N!" Barry rushed to her side and she coughed lightly, "Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Y/N mutters in response and he quickly helps her up.

Ethan turns to face Nash with a pointed expression, "Did you know that was going to happen?"

"Yeah." Nash replied, "Look, this is just another one of Mar Novu's tricks."

"These rocks are infused with Enternium, and that create an anti-vibrational force field that-" Nash trails off.

"No phasing." Y/N caught on.

"No phasing, correct." Nash nods in her direction.

"So how do we get through?" Killer Frost asked, crossing her arms.

"I've got a jackhammer in my car so-" Ralph gestures the end of the tunnel.

"Uh, no-" Nash shakes his head, "Any contact with the Eternium in this sediment could cause a catastrophic molecular blast- everybody dies."

"No instead, all I need is an artifact, one that will illuminate the Eternium so I can know what rocks to dig around." Nash looks between them, "Simple, and I'd know where to find that artifact."

-

"Oh!" Joe smiles at the emblem inside a fancy case set on his desk, brought in by the siblings as they were seated across from him, "Can I touch it?"

"Go ahead." Y/N smiles, leaning back in her seat.

Joe picks it up carefully and looks it over, "He's gonna scream. He's gonna be so surprised."

"We've been preparing the whole team for a life after Crisis, but Central City also has to be ready for a world without the Electric-Flash and Artemis." Ethan exhales softly, "Elongated Man should be its sole protector when we're gone."

"The only thing Ralph knows is that tomorrow he's coming in for a routine deposition." Y/N nods, playing around with her necklace that had her Electric-Flash ring, "But we are really just passing the torch."

"Hey guys." Ralph's voice rang, walking inside the room and catching the group off guard. Joe quickly hid the emblem and Y/N quickly grabbed the box, hiding it, "Yo! Got your message, Joe."

"Hey, Ralph." Joe stood up from his seat and held out a file, "I talked to an old friend about your Debron case. I got the address you were looking for in Midway City. If I were you, I would go check it out after the deposition tomorrow."

Ralph looks through the file and shrugs, "Why put it off tomorrow what you can do today, right? Thanks."

"Wait!" Ethan blurts out, stopping Ralph from leaving the room, "Um, you're gonna be back from Midway by tomorrow morning, right?"

"It's a routine deposition." Ralph shrugs lightly, "I'm sure Barry can handle it."

"Why don't we tag along?" Y/N offers, motioning between her and Ethan, "We can cover more ground like that, you know?"

"You guys want to help me with a PI case?" Ralph looks between them with confused expressions.

"Yeah, why not? Just because we left the force doesn't mean we lost our style." Ethan tells him, "It'll be like old times, remember. We'll follow your lead."

Ralph gives in, "Okay."

-

"Oh, man." Ethan huffs, sitting in the passenger seat next to Ralph as the girl was sitting in the back and she leaned forward in her seat, all of them watching a gala from afar, "I hate these things."

"This could take a while." Y/N muttered, exhaling softly.

"Not if you know how to work the system. I spent the whole summer hobnobbing with the rich, famous, and the infamous." Ralph tells her, "Relax, I got this."

Ethan leans back in his seat and glances at his friend, "So how does a gala help on Sue's disappearance?"

"Right before Sue vanished, she was wearing a one of a kind Victorian Veil in Milan. This photo was taken three weeks ago." Ralph hands them a file with the picture as they take a look, "It's the same exact dress Sue was here. And either she's still here or somebody in there knows why she isn't. Time to suit up."

Ralph walks out the car as Ethan shares a look with Y/N before they walk out to go find him as Ethan tells him, "I'm going to need a minute, my suit might take time to put on."

Ralph comes out to reveal that he's changed into a tux, taking them by surprise and he holds up another tux and red dress, "Oh no, this is how we suit up tonight."

The heroes share a look but don't argue with him before quickly changing into their uncovered clothing. They all walk inside to see a bunch of people looking pretty fancy.

"So if anyone here knows where Sue is, it'll be the party's host." Ralph tells them.

"And where are we going to find this party host?" Ethan questioned, looking around, "There's like hundreds of people here." 

"This dress is actually a perfect fit." Y/N mentions, glancing at her friend, "How?"

"Uh, no reason." Ralph waves off and she furrowed her brows and he spots something before looking at the two, "The VIP lounge. That's where anyone who's anyone will be going to kiss the provided ring. We need to get in there."

The speedster notices him playing around with his tie a lot and she quickly helps him out, "Here, it could just be a bit tight. I helped Ethan with his."

As she does so a clicking noise was heard and Ralph looks down at her, "Now I have ten selfies of Y/N Harper-Allen's forehead."

"Really? A camera tie?" She questions him quietly, taking a step back, "What else do you have hiding? A grabbing hook in your shoes."

"Maybe." Ralph shrugs.

Ethan and Y/N look at him as Ralph notices someone walking by, "Time to charm. Wait for my signal."

Ethan tries to stop him but there was no use. The two stand to the side, making sure to stay out of people's way.

"So how did it go this morning with Jason?" Y/N brought up, looking at her brother.

Ethan shrugs lightly, "It's going I guess. He wanted to look for Bruce I don't know."

"You let him go, Ethan, I mean the kid is still looking for hope to see him again after this long." Y/N sighs softly, gently placing a comforting arm on his shoulder, "Just give it to him. Try to help him and it'll leave to a dead end, he won't mention it again."

"That's the thing-" Ethan looks at her, "I know where Bruce ran off to."

Y/N looks at him and nods in understanding but before they could continue, Ralph calls out to them, "Y/N? Ethan?"

The two heroes quickly make their way towards him and the women he came to encounter. Ralph turns to the bartender, "GiniGold martini. Shaken, not stirred."

"Congratulations on selling your corporations, Y/N and Ethan." January Galore said, "I do hope you reinvested your profits in collateralized loan obligations."

"Of course." Ethan smiles softly, "We're worth billions, trust me sometimes it feels like nothing. Like a penny you find on the sidewalk."

"I bet." January grins, lightly touching his arm.

Ethan glances at Ralph and clears his throat before Y/N hesitantly asks, "Do you know our host?"

"Mr. Myers?" January looks at her suspiciously.

"Oh, okay." She nods.

"The host of this event is Remington Meister. You all crashed this event, didn't you?" January looks between them and they didn't reply, "Would you like some free advice? I'd leave before someone scary comes and finds you."

The woman walks off and Y/N huffs, "Great. That led to nothing."

"Yes, it did." Ralph admits, holding up a golden chip and they smile at him, "Our VIP ticket. Finesse."

-

The group of three enter inside the VIP area and take a seat by a mahjong table. Ethan and Ralph suddenly jump slightly when someone places a hand on their shoulder, Y/N sitting across from them and staring at the man in the white suit.

"Very few guests have the tapferkeit to challenge me like this. After all, I'm the master of this ring." He tells them and they stare at him for a few seconds before he grins, "Strict rules Mahjong."

"But of course." Ralph nods.

"Oh, so gentlemen and lady-" He takes a seat, starting to move around the pieces as did the three, "I don't think we have been introduced. I'm Remington Meister, your host. And you are?"

"The name's Dibny. Ralph Dibny." Ralph introduces himself.

"Ethan Brekker-Harper." Ethan nods.

"Y/N Harper-Allen." Y/N smiles at the guy, picking up her pieces.

"Well, nice to meet you, Y/N Harper-Allen, Ethan Brekker-Harper and Ralph Dibny." Remington looks between them, "And what brings you to my wonderful grosse feier?"

Ethan glances at Ralph then looks at the man, "Sue Dearborn."

Remington tenses up to which they all caught on, "Sue? A, uh, fiercely intelligent young woman. She's a friend of yours?"

"I'm an admirer of hers." Ralph spoke up.

"Ah, you have taste, Mr. Dibny, and I wish I could be a more auspicious host and introduce you, but I'm afraid Ms. Dearborn isn't here." Remington tells him, "In fact, I don't think I've seen her at any social event in over six months perhaps she'll attend an event in your facility soon. And, uh, where was that?"

"Dubai." The three said in unison, causing them to share a look with one another.

Y/N clears her throat and looks at the man, "I wouldn't hurt to check will it? The guest list for her name."

"You think I should check?" Remington questions her.

"Why not?" Y/N shrugs nochanlanchly.

"Idna!" Remington calls over, a women comes by with a dress similars to Sue in the picture they all saw earlier.

"That is a wonderful dress." Y/N smiles fakely at the girl, "Is is one-of-a-kind?"

"Two-of-a-kind actually." Idna replies, "Even the most stubborn designer's one-of-a-kind outfit has a price."

"So true! So true!" Remington checked the list, "I'm impressed. You have quite the eye for fashion."

Y/N smiles brightly, "Thank you."

"Sue Dearborn is not on the list." Remington looks at them, "And strange neither is yours."  

Ralph only waves it off, "Well, when an auction like yours pops up, no list can keep us away."

Remington breaks into a smile, looking between the group, "You three are the most unique group I've met. I like you guys."

They all smile at him and he ends up winning the game, "Oh! Mahjong. Sieg. I win. Such a pleasure to meet you all. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

He gets up from his seat and walks away from the group as they all let out a deep breath and Ethan shakes his head, "Great. We blew it. We should just head back to Central City, come on."

They all get up from their seats and start walking out of the lounge. Ethan and Y/N stood to the side as Ralph comes back with some information he got from a phone call.

"I tracked down the woman who designed Sue's dress in Milan." Ralph starts off.

"So, what she telling the truth?" Y/N questioned, the group of three starting to walk.

"Yes. It turns out that Idna did commission her to make another one." Ralph confirms, "So I think what we gotta do next is probably-"

"Ralph, Sue isn't here, it's a dead end." Ethan cuts his off, "I think we should just head back to Central City."

"Ethan, if Meister wanted us out of here, we'd be gone already." Ralph tells him, the group starts walking up the stairs, "Take a whiff, would ya? Something doesn't smell right here."

"Look, we understand how important this case is for you, trust us, with everything you did for the past few months." Y/N spoke up, patting his back, "I just don't think there isn't anything here."

"Really? You're not sure?" Ralph looks at her and then points out to some guests, "You see that guy with the eye patch right there? That's Riggs Wellington, he's a shady Bratva counterfeiter. And January Galore? She's an undercover weapon dealer. That guy right there, he's a drug kingpin. The woman he's talking to is a mob boss."

"So if this is a party filled with criminals, don't you think the Electric-Flash, Artemis and Elongated Man should take them down?" Y/N suggest, crossing her arms.

"Pump the brakes, would ya? There's a time and a place for masks, but this is not it." Ralph shakes his head, "This Meiser, he's up to something, we need to find out what it is, no matter how long it takes."

"But, you have that deposition tomorrow." Ethan reminds him with a look, nervously playing with his watch.

"Lay off the whole deposition thing, would ya? CCPD can wait." Ralph assures him.

"Look, I could look all over this place in seconds-" Y/N starts off but he cuts her off.

"Y/N, I realize that you want to help and I appreciate that, but this is not Central City, these people are not metas." Ralph tells her, "This is a time for our human identities. Finesse, remembered? I just need some time, okay?"

Y/N exhales softly and gave in, "Okay."

Ralph nods and walks away from the two, Ethan and her share a look, frowning before heading down to buy some drinks.

-

Y/N and Ethan were both looking for Ralph, who seemed to be taking a long time. When all of a sudden, they round the corner and face Ultraviolet. They didn't waste time trying to take her down but before they could do anything, she shot an electrical stunner at the two. They fell back to the ground with a groan, and tried to get back up but she knocked them out unconscious.

Soon enough the two wake up tied down on chairs, Ralph being there with their backs faced against one another. Y/N tries to pull away but couldn't and Ralph shakes his head, "Hey, hey, don't bother. It's meta-dampened."

"I must say, I always knew there was something off between the three of you." Remington walks in with Ultraviolet by his side.

"And I must say, I'm surprised by all the Bond villain cliches. I mean, you've got the accent, the diabolical scheme, even the silent but deadly henchperson." Ralph says.

"I thought Artemis and Electric-Flash put Ultraviolet in prison." Ethan spoke up, glancing at the women.

"Luckily, she has friends in low places." Remington replied, "Although it's got me wondering, what is it really you three are doing here?"

"Do you expect me to talk?" Ralph questions him.

"No, Mr. Dibny I expect you to die." Remington tells him.

"Oh come on. That line is literally from Goldfinger." Ralph scoffs softly.

"And so is this." Remington gestures to the covered weapon. Ultraviolet removes the cover to reveal it and the man adds, "Behold, a state-of-the-air industrial laser cannon. It will shoot a deadly zap!  Through the three of you the moment Central City is destroyed."

"You're gonna kill millions of innocent people just to sell your weapon?" Ralph questioned him in disbelief.

"Yeah-" Remington confirms, starting to walk out, "Enjoy the show."

"This could've gotten a whole lot better." Ethan lightly throws his head back and he shuts his eyes for a second, "You know if we didn't have secret identities we could've just handed Central City to Ralph Dibny then Elongated Man."

"What are you talking about?" Ralph asked.

"The whole deposition thing is a setup, Ralph. We planned a press conference at the CCPD for you." Y/N admits, sighing softly, "To present you as Central City new protector because of this coming Crisis, we need to prepare them for a world without the Electric-Flash and Artemis."

"Wow. I'm, uh, I'm honored that you two think that I could help fill your shoes. Look, tonight's job was for Ralph Dibny because both parts of my identities have value." Ralph tells them, "The same is true for the two of you, only wished tonight I could've seen more of your civilian halves. What I'm trying to say is Ethan Brekker and Y/N Harper-Allen are just as important as the Electric-Flash and Artemis. Try to remember that. I Know I will."

Y/N inhales deeply as Ethan looks down at the ground.

"Now, Y/N, can you reach my cufflinks?" Ralph glances at her.

"What?" She looked at him with a confused expression.

"Grab my cufflinks." Ralph tells her again, Y/N does so and he adds, "Alright, now give it to Ethan and I'm going to have you flick it at the laser cannon."

Ethan takes it from Y/N and the brunette, "Okay?"

"One, two, flick!"

Ethan quickly flicks the cufflinks to the machine and shuts it down, "Oh, man, it's down. Thank Oh really?"

The celebration was cut short when he and Y/N noticed the machine turning back on, but it then began to shoot lasers at every direction the group trying to avoid getting hit.

"Okay, uh, what do we do?" Ralph asked nervously.

"I don't know." Y/N replies honestly, hiding her face on Ethan's back.

"Wait, there's a pattern going on." Ethan points out, following the directions of the lazers.

"Really?" Ralph said in shock.

"Yeah-" Ethan nods, "Okay, when I say now, we move to the right. The right."

Ralph and Y/N hum in response as they wait for Ethan, in seconds he calls it out, "Move!"

They all work together to move in their spots and the laser hits the dampener, freeing the group. They stand up from their seats and Ralph picks up the chair, smashing it over the laser.

"We have to stop Meister." Y/N looks between the two.

"He's got Ultraviolet protecting him." Ralph points out, "Her powers could kill us all."

"So let's do this Dibny style-" Ethan grins, "Add a little finesse. Come on, let's go suit up."

-

The auction had begun the big auditorium, Remington was on stage presenting his new weapon to sell. And just as he was prepared to fire at Central City, Ethan staggers to the stage with a bottle of tequila just on the other side of the stage Y/N trips over her steps, looking around confused. The speedster having a bottle of liquor in hand, her hair messy as she had a lazy smile plastered on her face the two were pretending to be drunk.

"This isn't the bathroom." Ethan mutters, messing up his hair, "Oops."

"I should've stayed with my friends." Y/N laughed lightly, running her hand through her hair, "Oh, hey people!"

"I think we're meant to be quiet." Ethan calls out to her but quickly lowers his voice, "Quiet. Shh!"

Y/N only throws a thumbs up, walking further on the stage and Remington looks between the two, "Mr. Ethan Brekker and Mrs. Y/N Harper-Allen, I see you two have found the open bar."

"Keep her busy till I get to the console." Ralph spoke through their coms.

"You know what-!" Ethan lifts up his bottle, some of the drink splattering on the ground and he motions to the console, "Enter me in this bidding, I'm loaded."

"Like you wouldn't believe." Y/N whispers into Remington's ear before drinking from her bottle.

"$500-million." January offers, speaking up.

"$500-million and one cent!" Ethan points at her, winking her direction, "Oh! I remember you pretty lady."

"Ultraviolet, uh, gently escort Mr. Ethan Brekker and Mrs. Y/N Harper-Allen out, but don't burn his money." Remington tells her.

Ultraviolet approaches the siblings and Ethan gasps, pointing at her a wide smile on his face, "Oh! We're in love with Mortal Kombat!"

"Love the mask, whoo!" Y/N sends a kiss in her direction, "But my favorite part through the game, Finish him!"

Ethan giggles and before anything, Y/N quickly drops her expression and kicks Ultraviolet across the room as the audience gasps, many quickly begin to leave. Remington and Ralph both breaking into their own fight as well but caught the attention of January, who remained in her seat.

Ultraviolet got up from her spot as Ethan picked up a shield and threw Y/N a weapon, who quickly caught it. The woman goes in for the attack, but they quickly blocked her hits and decided to give her a bit of their own but just like them, she was able to block them. Ultraviolet sends them back but Y/N cuts her off from her feet, punching her across the face.

Ethan grabs a sword and notices Ultraviolet starting to get back up again, he decides to cut the light support, quickly rushing over to push Y/N out of the way as they watch it fall on Ultraviolet. Knocking her out, the two got up from their spots looking satisfied.

"Thanks for dropping in." Ethan smirks.

Remington was shocking Ralph but he blinds him with the flash from his tie as Y/N takes the chance to knock the man out. Ralph quickly goes to the computer to stop the attack from happening and succeeds.

"Nice job, man." Ethan smiles brightly, hugging Ralph as Y/N gave him one as well.

The three make their way over to Remington to see his hands burn from the shocking and Ralph comments on it, "Shocking."

"Your performance Wunderbar, Mr. Ethan." Remington laughs.

"The name's Brekker." Ethan smiles at him, fixing his tux, "Ethan Brekker."

-

"For the last five years, I've tried to keep Central City safe with a long time partner of mine, Lightning Storm." Y/N spoke as the Electric-Flash at the press conference held at CCPD, standing behind a podium the next morning, "Then I spent the most of those years doing it with Artemis."

Ethan stood beside her as Joe was standing behind them, Ralph to the side in his suit with a smile on his face. Barry was in the audience with the reporters snapping pictures and recording the event.

"But as new threats arise, you will need more than us. More heroes." Ethan spoke his part, "Which is why we stand here, to proudly recognize a hero who's put his life on the line for this city time and time again a hero who deserves a thank you, more than he knows."

Y/N smiles and looks over at her friend, "The Elongated Man."

Ralph stretches next to them, everyone begins to cheer as he looks around with a smile. Ethan takes out the box, opening it up and handing it to Y/N.

"Now, Central City has another symbol of hope." Y/N places the emblem on Ralph's chest. Ralph looks between the two with a soft smile as they give one back.

The heroes spare the audience one more look before Y/N grabs Ethan and speeds out of there. Ralph takes a chance to stand behind the podium to speak, clearing his throat, "To every woman, every man, every child listening today, I have wanted to protect Central City since before I even got my powers."

"This is my home and I love it here." Ralph admits, "And so today, I hereby promise that I will defend Central City with my dying breath."

Y/N and Ethan come right back dressed normally, and quickly stand beside Barry, who was already sharing a look with Ralph and Joe, a small smile on his lips. Everyone applauds for Ralph.

"Before we wrap up, there is someone or two people that Captain West and I would like to bring up here." Ralph clears his throat, "Ethan Brekker and Y/N Harper-Allen, please come up."

Confused expressions came upon their features not knowing what was going on. Y/N glanced over at Barry, but he only ushers her and Ethan towards Ralph with a smile.

"What are you doing?" Ethan whispers to Ralph, once the two stand beside him.

Ralph steps back as Joe decides to make his way to the podium, "Uh, those who wear capes and costumes aren't the only ones that keep us safe. There are some unsung heroes as well, like these two."

"Everyone who's worked at CCPD, knows who these two are, very well. When they decided to take a chance for a new opportunity waiting for them, I accepted it but it hurt seeing two bright kids move on, leaving their badges behind." Joe tells everyone as they glance at him, "Y/N Harper-Allen was one of the greatest CSI this department has had, she gave the people the closure they deserved."

"Ethan Brekker brought justice to all families he's a legend in Gotham City and became a legend right here, he brought honor, loyalty and closure when he had that badge." Joe goes on, "These two saved Central City more times than anyone knows. So― it's time that we thank them, it's time that that I thank them, so without further ado."

Joe steps back and opens up a case to reveal two medals for them. Ralph steps up and smiles at his friends, "Ethan Brekker and Y/N Harper-Allen, on behalf of CCPD, we present you both with their highest honor, the Medal of Honor. Thank you for your service."

Y/N and Ethan chuckle softly with wide smiles as Ralph grabs the medals and attaches them to their jackets, pictures of the two of them being to be taken.

Ralph shakes their hands, then Joe brings them in for a tight hug as they hug him back, holding back their tears. Once they pull away, Y/N looks over at Barry, who quickly makes his way over and she pulls him in for a hug, holding each other dearly.

-

-

AN: Don't forget to comment and vote!

POSTED― JANUARY 29, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.7K 27
❝ 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩�...
12.6K 469 14
Disclaimer: I dont own the flash or music or pictures.
12K 394 19
Disclaimer: I don't own flash or pictures or songs. All the facts in the story may not be exactly in point, because I don't remember how everything w...
57.9K 1.1K 41
000/𝘠/𝘕 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘨...