LEARN AND LOVE THE WRITERS

By Unpolished_Jen

HELLO THERE (: THIS IS AN INTERVIEW BOOK, IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE INTERVIEWED OR WANT ME TO INTERVIEW YOUR FAVORI... More

Interview list.
Interviewing misguided_angel
Interviewing iAntelope
Interviewing Safiaa56
Interviewing Just_let_go
Interviewing xXxTyeXx
Interviewing: MissRandom
Interviewing MessageInABottle
Interviewing:Pen-for-Rent
Interviewing: Script-
Interviewing: xxRandomxThoughtsxx
AGE DILEMMA WITH NeverShoutNever(BEFORE INTERVIEW)
Interviewing: NeverShoutAlex
Interviewing JESSaBELLIE
Interviewing: ninaricci05
Interviewing: Lion

Interviewing:frakkevin

331 11 14
By Unpolished_Jen

Interviewing Frakkevin                                                         April 17, 2011

Q: How’d you find about Wattpad?

A: Google.

Q: How the heck do you find Wattpad on Google, did you type anything specific for you to find Wattpad?

A:  Writing website...duh

Q: Lol, thank you, much better. So, did you have an option before you clicked on Wattpad?

A: Yes, urbis.com, but it got shutdown because of a virus…

Q: Before the virus was it any good than Wattpad?

A: Yes, the reviews were more critical.

Q: Do you find Wattpad helpful even if the reviews on here aren’t that critical. If yes, why?

A: Helpful grammar wise, not often. But the energy of the reader here inspires to write more. Sometimes it’s good to know your work is enjoyed by others.

Q: So what really made you sign up and what was your first story that you read?

A: I signed up out of boredom, and the first story I ever read had to be something written by, Blondefangs.

Q: Amazing, how boredom takes you to places. So, even though you were bored, did you remember how old you were?

A: It was last year....so 21 on the outside...barely legal in the inside..Wink

Q: lol suuure. So, how old are you now?

A: Dude..Come on with the age questions, making me feel like a grandpa.

Q: lol, Alright. I’ll just assume you’re 22. Gosh. I hope you’re not old as the stars! Zing, ooh you had it coming because now, I’m going to ask you what is your sign?

A: A naughty, hotty, Sagittarius.

Q:-Chokes not as hot as me chokes- sorry, I ate something, I guess it didn’t go down. Anyways, so do you hate the new changes of Wattpad?

A: No, because it does not determine the quality of the work posted here.

Q: Would you like to explain?

A: No, can we move on already....spa date

Q: Lol. Sure. Don’t want to ruin that. So what was the randomist thing, you’ve ever done?

A:Cchange clothes in an abandoned house.

Q: Why’d you do that, is it because you forgot the directions to your house?

A: My pants were dirty..So I made my little cousin switch with me.

Q: How old were you when you did that?

A: I don't know, but it was awesome.

Q: Too old to remember, huh, so, do you have any talents or play any instruments?

A: I can write, play final fantasy, and crap like that.

Q: Do you have a life besides being on Wattpad?

A: I only have 1 life. I'm not a cat. I divide it into portions.

Q: Lol, That made me want food. Do you have a character that means a lot to you or a story?

A: I love you baby. It’s a story I take the most serious.

Q: Why and would you care to explain what the story is about?

A: It's about a girl risking her life for love. No matters who says no.

Q: MM. sounds interesting, so do you have any favorite Wattpad writers?

A: osidanbutterfly13

Q: Who are your favorite authors outside of Wattpad?

A: I’m not an avid reader.

Q: So, pretty much you're a writer. Got it, okay so, what is your pet peeve?

A: Not being included...AND, being included

Q: Mm. Who would you leave out? Pfft, Probably Hobos selfish idiots. Do you like sports?

A: Does wrestling and hobo chucking count?

Q: Wrestling yes, Hobo thing no. Do you actually do wrestling?

A: Illegally....

Q: *Gasps* what do you mean?

A: slamming those you call friends or family

Q: Oh lol. Woo, you scared me. So what type of music do you listen to?

A: Indie music, I’m not into the main stream scene...you know...elitist

Q: Haha yea. What are your favorite TV shows?

A: TONS, right now true blood, sanctuary, the good wife, a like a lot of comedies....I'm kind of an tv addict....loser, SOOO

Q: Big time xD. What type of genres do you write?

A: I write any except for fantasy.

Q: So that’s your least favorite?

A: Yes

Q: What makes you come up with your ideas?

A: Random words, for example the word stripper inspired one of my stories.

Q: Lol xD. Which story was that? Remember I only read one which was Norbus.

A: I think Hillary Today...a short that I published completely on Amazon.com

Q: Lol are you serious? xD

A: Yup

Q: Were almost done ): *sniffs* last question, well, you know before the random question.

A: Ok

Q: You have to cry! *sniffs* what is your goal out of this?

A: Hmm, honestly I don't know. I tell myself often that I'm not any good at writing, hopefully those who read will continue to tell me I'm wrong.

Q: I’ll be the first one (:

A: Merci

Q:  You’re welcome. So, random question: What did you do three hours ago?

A: Watch Scream 4...it was awesome.

Q: Oh pfft, I’m still watching the first one. lol. Anyways were done, did you have a fun time?

A: I guess, thank you for asking me to do this.

-------

After interview:

ME: And cut! lol pft, I never asked you xD

Him: Get me out of here...where's my agent

ME: Your agent is busy......with your mom. Whoa! Never saw that coming, huh xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 139 27
This is a bunch of writings from 2018. I've been working on uploading a new book that is going to be more up to date with my writing style (as of 202...
106K 1.4K 38
7-6-19 😭❤️👼 you're always in my heart, angel this book is primarily about cameron, but i do take requests, so leave me some. (in no way am i tryin...
7.4K 103 36
Hope you enjoy my first book here in wattpad, This will be my first so forgive me for being a little.. .. whatever you may think :) [This book has no...
59.2K 847 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...