Cleopatra ᗢ Elizabeth Olsen x...

By bratty-nat

(Y/N - she/her fem) Y/N Y/L/N landed her first starring lead role of Everest Rayne in Marvel blockbuster fil... More

~ Playlist ~
Lead Role - 1
Table Read - 2
Announcement - 3
Coffee & Dinner - 4
Next Morning - 5
Jealousy - 7
Shock - 8
Falling - 9
What's Next? - 10
Press - 11
Alternate Ending - 12

What's Happening? - 6

312 8 5
By bratty-nat

(Y/N'S POV)
"I've liked you since I met you." - Unknown
---------------

Day after day on set, filming scene after scene. Nothing new, hanging out with my new friends, and Xela more often as I got more comfortable around them. I never thought I'd act so carefree with them, but here I am.

Once again, I'm here on set, and wondering around before I have to do any work. Luckily, it's never too much, but I think that it's the time between scenes that can feel long sometimes. Although, I do use that time to hangout with the others, and sometimes I make the plans for dinner after filming since everyone else is shooting so they can't. We've fallen into a rhythm that is whoever isn't filming makes the plans. And today, that seems to be me.

Thinking about where we could go, I remember a really good Asian fusion place not to far which is convenient to.

"Where are we going tonight?" Xela asks, walking up to me.

"I found this really good Asian fusion place close by," I state, pulling up the place on my phone.

"Oh that looks really good!"

"Right? I'm gonna get some more confirmations just to be safe."

"Ok sounds good."

Walking off, I go back to where everyone else is filming. Luckily, everyone is there and apparently between a shoot.

"Asian fusion place close good?" I ask Lizzie, Scarlett, and Flo since they're all standing together.

"Amazing," they all really, Florence continuing. "I've actually been meaning to try that place."

"Oh wait!" Lizzie says as if she's remembered something.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Your friend, what was their name?" The one that called?" she elaborates.

"Sage," I answer in realization by that's who she meant.

"I say you call Sage, tell them you wanna meet at that place, but don't tell 'em it's everyone here."

I chuckle, knowing that it's a great plan. "You are evil, Lizzie."

"I love that idea!" Scarlett chimes in, Flo who nods her head in agreement.

"Go make the reservation, we'll fill in the others," Flo tells me, as I head back to the trailer.

I passed by the Russo brothers and asked if they wanted to come too. They said no, it'd be like your parents going to a sleepover but they'd come at the one for the end of filming per tradition.

Looking back at my phone that has the asian fusion place pulled up, I see their number but before I can call it there's a knock at my door. I call out come in, and I see Xela walk into my trailer, closing the door behind her.

"Hey, I was just about to call the place."

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll l-"

"No, stay," I say. "Just give me a sec, and sit, please."

"Ok then," Xela lets out a little chuckle, following my instructions. Clicking on the number, I just wait for someone on the other end of the line to pick up.

"Thank you for calling Alex's asian fusion, I'm Alena, how may I help you?"

"Hi, I was wondering if I could make a reservation for 7 tonight, 7 PM?"

"Sure, and what's the name for the reservation?" Alena asks me.

"Y/N," I say. "Would it also be possible to get a table near the back, or a corner?" I wonder how it's going to work out if all of us walk in there, I mean I wouldn't really consider myself recognizable but I can't say that for all of us. That's another reason why we try to sit off to the side, so we're not smack dab in the middle of the place.

"Sure, I'll do my best."

"Ok thanks perfect."

With that, I hang up the phone, and smile over to Xela, signalling that the reservation is all set up and ready to go.

"So I don't know if you've heard, but I have a friend Sage that loves Marvel, too. Flo, Scarlett, and Lizzie suggested that I bring Sage along with me to dinner tonight, but not tell her that everyone else is going to be there."

"I love that idea!"

"Same, I might get killed, but that's ok. Ask any of those three, they just about died when they called me and those three were talking too, forget the facetime."

"I'd expect nothing less, honestly," Xela states and I nod my head in agreement.

"I knew that was exactly what was going to happen. You can stay here, I wanna go get Scarlett, Lizzie, and Flo too since I'm going to call Sage now and tell them to come."

"Sure."

Heading out of my trailer, I head back to set to see who I can find. Honestly, around 99% of the time, if they're not all together, they know where the others are. Heading in, I see Florence, who I go up to.

"Hey, I was gonna call Sage now if you wanna listen to them be absolutely clueless."

"Of course I want too!" she puts her hand over her heart, faking hurt.

"Do you know where Scarlett and Lizzie are? I was gonna get them too."

"They went to go get waters, let's go get them."

"Sounds good."

The break room is right off set, so it's close by and not a long walk to get too. Sure, a set can seem small compared to knowing how it looks on screen, but actually walking around the place makes it feel huge and like a maze.

"Heyyyyyy," Florence and I say in unison making Scarlett and Lizzie turning around.

"Hi!" they reply, water bottles in hand. "What's up?" Scarlett adds.

"So Xela is in my trailer now too, but I'm inviting the two of you to come with me when I call Sage to invite them to the dinner if you wanna hear them not have a clue."

"I'm down, let's go," Lizzie walks towards us, Scarlett following. We head out back to my trailer, to see Xela waiting.

"Ok absolutely not a sound," I point my finger at each and every one of them, all of them nodding. Phone in my hand, I open Sage's contact and hit call.

"Hey how's it going?" they ask, sounding like they're eating chips or something.

"Good, I was wondering if you want to go to dinner tonight? I've been wanting to try that Asian Fusion place, Alex's," I say, looking around to the 4 trying to hold in their laughter.

"Of course I'll come! What time?"

"7, that's when I can get there after work."

"See you then dumb."

I hang up the phone saying, "Bye dumber."

"Dumb and dumber?" Xela chuckles, "I wanna know this story."

"Ya, me too," Florence chimes in.

"It's really nothing special, it's just us knowing that the other can have some moments that would end up on something like AFV worst fails."

"Felt," Scarlett dead pans.

"You're like one of the most put together people I know," Florence points out.

"I've had moments," Scarlett leaves us all at that, not saying any more on the subject.

"Well I better get back to set before an amber alert is sent out for me," Lizzie comments, as she heads for the door. The other two realize that they should do the same, following Lizzie.

Everyone leaves the trailer, except for Xela. They stay back, seeming as if she doesn't want to leave just yet. It's not like I'm complaining though. I don't know what to say either, and Xela seems to notice that. She walks towards me, silently.

"What is it?" I ask, just below a whisper.

"This," she waves her finger between us. "We can't ignore it forever."

"What should we do?" I say, finally picking up.

"Whatever you want to about it," they whisper, now inches away.

"Are you sure?" I question unsure. "Only one person knows about me," I continue, "I don't know if I could tell the whole world..." I trail off, the rest of the sentence going unsaid.

"That's ok, only a few people know me too," Xela smiles in understanding, but also compassion.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?"

Right after I say that, we both lean in, our lips finally connecting. This thing that the both of has have been dancing around, finally done. It's like having a weight lifted off our shoulders that's been weighing us down since we first met each other.

"Woah..." I say, as we finally pull back from each other, our foreheads still touching.

"Woah..." Xela says the same, her hands still behind my neck.

"So I guess we feel the same," I add, not knowing where to go now.

"I guess so."

We pull away, not knowing really what to do. Both of us are going to dinner with everyone else now, and we're going to have to act like nothing has happened. That might be just a tad bit of a challenge.

"We should get ready to go for dinner," I state, looking over at the time.

"Ok, I'll go make sure everything is wrapped up," they say, walking out of the trailer closing the door behind them.

Changing clothes into jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt, I look around my trailer to make sure I have everything. After double checking everything what seems like a million times, I head out the trailer myself, turning all the lights off. I catch Lizzie in the parking lot also heading to her car.

"See you soon," I call over, making her look up at me.

"See ya," she replies, showing me a small smile.

No, I can't think like that, hell, I just started something with Xela and I am nowhere near a cheater. I could never do that to anyone.

Heading to the restaurant, I play music to drown out my thoughts about Lizzie and Xela. Before I know it, I am parked in a spot close to the front looking at my phone to see if I have any messages. I decide to call Sage up to make sure everything is good on that end.

"Hey I'll be there soon," they tell me, the air on the line telling me that they're driving.

"Perfect, I'm just pulling in," I lie a little to make it a little believable. I see some of the cast head towards my car, so I make a signal to show them that I'm talking to Sage, so they approach quietly instead.

After I hang up, I get out of my car meeting up with them.

"Hey sorry," I greet them, hugging each of them shortly.

"That's ok! How do we want to do this?" Chris asks.

"I was thinking that I'll walk in, you guys can sit, and I'll have Sage cover their eyes or something I think," I state, running through ideas in my head.

"Sounds good," they nod their heads in agreement, and we head into the restaurant.

"Hi, Welcome to Alex's, do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, Y/N" I tell the hostess. "Right this way," some menus are grabbed before the rest of the cast is walked over to the table. I watch so I know where I am going myself.

Knowing that they are very recognizable, I'm surprised that no one has made a scene yet. Let's face it, you know them watch Marvel or not. Maybe another project they've been in, but if we're going for best known for.

Seeing Sage is not here yet, the hostess returns so I turn to them.

"Thanks, by the way," I lead, not really sure how to say it.

"Of course, I'm sorry, what for?" they ask, confused.

"No no it's ok, just thanks for not making a scene I know they're recognizable," I confirm, so they know it's ok.

"Oh of course, I do my best to treat everyone the same. If I may ask, are you in the new movie? There's some rumors floating about. I understand if you can't-"

"Ok so I technically didn't tell you but let's say unofficially confirmed?" I scratch my neck.

"It's ok, I didn't hear a thing," they smile a little, knowing that it's technically not known.

"Could I actually employ your help?" I ask, having an idea.

"Of course, whatever you need."

"So I got my friend Sage into the whole MCU, and quite literally died when they found out, you know," I move my hands to which the hostess nods in understanding. "I told them to have dinner here with me since it's a place I've been wanting to try which is true, I might've just left out the other attendees."

"That's going to be the best surprise ever."

"I was gonna have em cover their eyes with their hands, and I need to make sure it stays that way. Could you maybe get their reaction?"

"Of course!"

"Thank you so so much! Whoops, there they are," I point to Sage walking towards the entrance. I slip the hostess my phone with the camera pulled up.

"Hey Y/N!" Sage exclaims, engulfing me in a hug.

"Hey Sage! Cover your eyes," I say excitedly.

"Why?" they ask, skeptical.

"Cause I got the best seat in the house," I make up the lame excuse, but hey, it works.

"Ok then," they raise their hands to their eyes slowly, still suspicious. I wrap my hands around too to make sure they can't see. I nod over to the hostess to start filming, which they do. Walking slowly so we don't knock anything over, I lead Sage to the table with the rest of the cast.

They are all trying to stifle their laughs, which I am too.

"Are we almost there?" Sage asks. Looking over to the hostess, they once again nod slowly, indicating the camera is all good to go.

"And here," I take my hands away, Sage doing the same. They look around in shock, not believing the sight.

"You're actually joking," they turn to me, hands over their mouth.

"Nope," I smile, knowing I did something successfully.

"Hey," the cast all says, to which Sage struggles to reply.

"H-hi," they stutter, as I guide them to sit down next to me. "How-" they start, not able to get a full sentence out.

"It was their idea don't look at me," I hold my hands up in defense, pointing to Lizzie, Scarlett and Flo.

"Really?" they ask in shock.

"Well more her idea," Flo points to Lizzie.

"Hey!" Lizzie exclaims.

"I'm actually hungry, let's order," Scarlett points out, everyone nodding their heads in agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 10.4K 92
What happens when co-stars Elizabeth Olsen, and Marvel's newest addition, Avery King fall for each other? [Social Media] Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!reader
870K 24.3K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...
166K 1.3K 25
(wlw/mx) SMUT include Characters list -Natasha -Wanda -Elizabeth olsen -Scarlett Johansson -Agatha Harkeness
11.2K 447 39
Y/n's life continues after the tragic event which lead her to her passion of law. She's ended up in NYU to study her passion trying to end up as a ba...