Baby Avengers

Por Anime-lover1568

What if.. Tony was in the middle of a project when someone accidentally bumps into him making him drop it by... Más

-Characters in this-
The Accident
Babbies
Night terrors
Nicknames - A/N
Secrets
Warming up
His Voice
Movie night
Question- A/N
Sunrises
Road journey
Her voice
Plans for today
Relaxtion day -Again-
New Maximoffs
Pool day
Planning
Bus Tour - A/N
Road trip - Hour 1
Road trip - hour 2
Road trip - Hour 3
Story- A/N
Road trip - Hour 5
Road trip - Hour 6
Reads - A/N
Road trip - Hour 7
Boys night
Girls night
Morning
Morning PT2
Town
Another Reads - A/N
Cabin - A/N
A/N
Mama + Dada?
Nat and Steve's view on it
A/N
Short (sorry)
Having some fun
They are back
Hydra's POV
A/N
Reads - A/N
Trip cut short
A/N
Bus

Road trip - Hour 4

17 0 0
Por Anime-lover1568

No one's POV:

It's now 9am. They have been driving now for about 4 hours now.

They decided that to watch a film well a few films. Loads of them like "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" and "The Outsiders" and sitcoms for both the twins also Disney films." They all voted on which one to do, it came out as a draw so the just picked the first one the twins touched which was A Series Of Unfortunate Events.

This series follows the tragic tale of three orphans -- Violet, Klaus, and Sunny Baudelaire -- who are investigating their parents' mysterious death. The siblings are saddled with an evil guardian named Count Olaf, who will do whatever it takes to get his hands on the Baudelaires' inheritance once Violet becomes of age. Violet, Klaus, and Sunny must outsmart Olaf at every turn, foiling devious plans and disguises. The Baudelaire's come in contact with multiple foster families and it ends with the foster parents dieing. Their parents worked as a secret organisation called V.F.D and they split after an incident that happened. They all most gather at 'The last safe place' and retrieve the sugar bowl.

This was Kates favourite serie when she was younger. She told everyone the main points on what it's about.

She set it up and it started playing. It was quite and all you could hear was the soft breathing form the twins.

They watched one episode since they are quite lengthly so by now 4 hour had passed and 4 more to go. They are half way there.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

204K 5.9K 31
"You are perfect for me and we'll just met about three months ago. Fate, no?" "Yeah maybe." Y/n Stark was kidnapped by HYDRA when she was four years...
141K 3.3K 30
Natasha Romanoff has a secret son. He was taken by Hydra at the age of three. She meant to text Clint but accidentally text someone else. Could that...
838 22 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
9K 197 7
Loki turns Tony, Steve, Thor, Bruce and himself into toddlers whilst trying to escape capture. What happens when Natasha and Clint, along with Wanda...