When Minecraft meets MGE

Door Haise_Sasaki_Soul

What if Modded Minecraft and MGE mixed together... Smells like Immersive Waifus ain't it? Grimoire of Gaia be... Meer

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 21

816 21 17
Door Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Haise Pov

"Ok... Where in Mary Weather's kink riddled world am I?" I asked no one in particular... Scratch that, I'm probably inside my dreamscape. But funnily enough, I'm not. Because if I was, I'd be stared down by reality ending, possibly hot Eldritch beings. Which I am not.

It's as dark as my mindscape, where I met the possibly hot Eldritch beings. But it lacks the eyes, obviously. And the tiny star-like dots, that was present other than the possibility hot Eldritch beings.

Oh, and I can properly move. As I could feel something solid below my feet. Even if, there's nothing there.

"Ok, if this is a prank, it's funny! Haha! I'm laughing my ass off! Haha! Let me out now!" I yelled unconvincingly.

Not even my mind could make me hear the cricket noise.

"Great... Here I thought, the possibly hot Eldritch beings are the ones going to Mind Break me. But it turns out, this weird plane I found myself in, is my cause of madness" I sarcastically remarked.

I kept walking forward. What I think was moments of just walking, feels like I've been walking for years. Huh, I suppose that makes sense in whatever place I am in.

I continued, until I hit an invisible wall nose first.

"Ow... Ok, what the hell?" I placed a hand on said invisible wall, and it's definitely a wall with how split it feels... And it makes that hollow/cosmic sound when Alien X smacks the other Celestialsapien.

"Heh, now this is an opportunity" Of course I took advantage of the wall!

Practically imagining myself as Alien X, fighting the Gladiator Celestialsapien. I hit the way in disciplined intervals. Occasionally dodging a nonexistent attack, and doing some combos.

I kept at it for a good few minutes... Until a shockwave stopped me from another hit.

"Oi! What in the ever-loving fuck was that for?!" I yelled at no one... Except, there was someone. Or rather, something in humanoid shape advancing towards me.

The humanoid is glowing bright. Contrasting the darkness, this realm gave in large quantities.

It continued to make it's way towards me. Only to stop a step away from the invisible wall.

"Uh... Hello? You the owner of this place? If so, can you let me out? Honestly, I'd prefer the presence of Nyarlatothep, Hastur, and Cthulhu than yours... You're.... Less talkative than those three" I said to it. No answer.

"Wow... Is this how it feels to be read? But in person? Wait, it's Seen. Yeah, that one makes sense" Still no answer.

"Wow, rude much?" I told it.

"ꀍꁏꅏ... ꀤꋊꋖꏹꋪꏹꌚꋖꀤꋊꁍ. ꁲ ꂵꀤꌚꇃꁲꇃꌈꁲꋖꀤꁏꋊ."

Ok what?

"Ok what? That was barely legible, and what the fuck do you mean a miscalculation!?"

I yelled at the barely understandable being in front of me.

"ꌚꌈꇃꀍꂵꀤꌚꋖꁲꈵꏹ... ꂵꌈꌚꋖ ꃃꏹ ꋪꏹꂵꀤꃴꏹꂡ ꄙꋪꁏꂵ ꋖꀍꏹ ꌚꀤꂵꌈꁲꋖꀤꁏꋊ"

Oh... Oh!... Oh! I fucking get it!

"You... You're the one who Isekai'd me! Didn't you!?" No reply.

"SPEAK YOU SHIT EATING, PIECE OF PLASTIC WASTE, BOOT LICKING, SUNOVA BITCH! ANSWER ME BEFORE I MAKE A FACE ON YOUR FACE!"

Angry? No, I'm not angry? I'M FUCKING BALLISTIC!

"ANSWER ME YOU PIECE OF ROTTEN BREAD!"

Yet again, no answer.

So, having enough of this fucker's silence. I activated Metamorph and morphed into an Apex Rajang.

With a roar, I slammed both fist on the wall, separating the two of us.

The being only continued to watch me pound at the invisible wall.

Then it raised it's hand.

...

I woke up with an angry yell. Lashing out with my arm, which in turn. Blasted a portion of the wall... Leaving behind a square hole.

I let my eyes wander, before realizing I'm in my room... And a still sleeping Liliana
A right next to me. Huh, I guess she really is a heavy sleeper.

I frowned. What the hell was that? I was expecting the usual, but instead I get a clue of how I got here in the first place. Well, not this house. But rather... This world.

I felt the wind pick up around me, and stopped before I caused damage. Except, I already did. Not just the square hole, but the room is a mess.

Books scattered, windows broken, and my wooden chair is smashed to pieces with a piece of Quartz impaling it from the wall.

"Tch, this is extremely annoying" I sighed through gritted teeth, before moving off of our surprisingly, in tact bed. And fixed everything.

A few minutes later, I heard Liliana moan and grunt, as she woke up from her slumber.

"Dear, could you keep your Bending in control? It got cold last night" She complained while stretching... Seriously? That's all she felt or noticed last night?

I kept quiet, making sure to put my most effective pokerface on, just in case she tries something.

I kept myself busy, doing my best to prevent myself from lashing out again. Normally, I'd care not for my surroundings. But now that I am married, and friends... Possibly future wives, with how they look at me occasionally. Except for Grey, we will end up fucking one day.

I continued to busy myself with my Holowatch, browsing through JEI and seeing if I could find something else to tinker... After all, continuing Thaumcraft will only accelerate their freedom, and I'm already done with all the Superhero suits. So maybe.... Ars Nouveau? I mean, it does has limitless potential.

"Haise, come look at me when I'm speaking to you" Only to be forcefully have my head turned around to face her.

Her eyes widened by a bit, and a frown etched itself on her face.

"Did something happen last night?" I sighed, before gently removing her hand from my face.

"It's... Complicated... I don't know if it was real, or some sort of weird dream but... I think someone, or something sent me here" I hesitated at first, but knowing that Liliana is by far, the most understanding woman, other than my mother. I've met in my entire life.

A brief moment of understanding showed on her eyes, before she sat down next to me.

"Was it the reason why you were tossing and turning last night?" Huh, so she did notice more than that.

"I guess? I mean, I suppose but... I just don't understand" I couldn't help but feel miserable at my situation. I mean, from what I could get from whatever that thing was... I was a miscalculation, like... Was this some sort of stupid experiment? Or some kind of godly fuck up?

I mean, after reading enough Fanfics can and will, give one ideas of such... And Logic. I mean, after everything that happened? Yeah, Gods having a godly fuck up is logical.

"You mean that your dream last night, was about how you got here?" She asked... Even though that's what I've been saying already.

"It's more on the lines of "Why me? Why was I chosen to be an outworlder? And why is it that my bad luck likes to fuck me in the ass with a spiked metal pole"" Liliana snorted at the last one.

"Then why don't you tell me how it goes? Maybe, I could help you unearth the reason, as to why you're here... Well, other than to fuck me all day of course~" She said, adding a little bit of purr at the end.

"Woman, you know goddamn well that, I may be extremely horny. But I do have my priorities straight" I retorted, much to her amusement.

"Ok "Mr Have My Priorities Straight" how about, you go straight to the point?" She said, a teasing tone present in her voice.

"Alright, fine. I met this weird pure white humanoid entity. Humanoid, because he has the general shape of a human, but lacks the five fingers, no ears, no eyes, and is definitely far more thinner than even the most acceptable kind of thin for humans, and it's voice was distorted and almost incoherent" Her lips thinned, and she tested her chin on the back of her hand.

"Sounds like a God-like entity" She stated the obvious.

"Well duh? How else it could have sent me here? Our technology, while advanced. Isn't good enough for teleportation devices, let alone for dimension hopping" I deadpanned. To which she slapped the back of my head.

"Don't sass me, only I can sass you" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Honey, we both know that it's hard to outsass me. Unless you're Percy, but that's a different story" She raised a brow at the part part.

"Alright, fine. Do you plan on doing something about it?" She asked, genuinely curious.

A smile formed on my lips, before slowly turning into a savage grin.

"My Dear. Of course I do! I mean, it's only right to repay it for what it has done. So I suppose a thank you gift would suffice" Safe to say, Liliana didn't like the face I was making.

Time Skip

Without warning, I slammed my Cleaver from Tinkers aka "Corpse Maker" to an unsuspecting Knight from a Caravan of  Order Knights alongside some Cultists.

My Manyullyn Cleaver, with Prismarine, Bone, and Paper components, devastated the Knights and the Cultists. It was expected from an End Game weapon. But then again, I like using the Scythe, but the Tinkers version is lackluster compared to the Spartan Weaponry version.

Their numbers quickly dwindled from fifty to a mere five, after a few minutes of one-sided slaughter.

To be completely honest, just launching a spell from Ars Nouveau that I recently made, would be enough... But I digress. After all. While Kuroinu was a Hentai... Seeing it in front of me is different. Of course, it's a role reversal and some key changes, here and there. But their goal was the same. Except for the Cultists. They wanted bodies to offer to the Eldritch Gods... Or should I say, Goddesses?

But back to my slaughter.

The once simple, yet cozy town of Monster and Human. Now ravaged and burned to the ground. While Men were killed on sight, including some Mamono. But the younger ones that could hardly fight back, were used by the Knights to satisfy their lusts.

Damn Hypocrites.

At least, the Mamono has a valid reason to go Semen Hunting, as they need it to live. This? This is outright disgusting. That and Kuroino ruined some shit for me.

But then again, this is MGE. But that is not an excuse to be like them.

I'd prefer the consentual version, thank you very much. That and I've discovered that Deonora has a Rape Fetish.

Damnit, just how lonely was the woman before I came into her life... Heh, came.

"Get away from me!"

"Back away Heathen!"

"Fuck off you cunt!"

Hey, at least that one isn't a pompous bastard.

"Yeah, how about no?"

Without batting an eye. I used the dull edge of my Cleaver to make sure, everything fucking hurts.

A clean cut is too much of a mercy for them.

"Ah... I should probably clean up the mess... Nah, ain't doing these bastards that much of a favor" I said to myself, before using Earth Bending to gather all the bodies in one area, before torching them... With Ghost Rider Hellfire.

And yes, I wore the Armor as I slaughtered them. Meaning, my head was a skull on fire.

And yes, I did the whole "Your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent" line... And goddamn that felt godly!

"Now, where was I? Oh... Right" I turned around to face the surviving Mamono and Children... Fuck. From what one of them told me. The Knights came without warning.

"Don't be afraid. I'm not here for you, I'm only here for them" I motioned at the now burning bodies.

They didn't reply, clutching each other like they're each other's lifeline. I let a heavy breath out of my nose, and let myself calm down. Causing the flames on my skull to lose some of their intensity.

"Hm, then go to Lescatie and show them this card" I told them as I fished a card with my bony hands, out of my pocket.

The card itself wasn't anything special. Except it's made from Dragon Steel with my initials etched on its surface.

I made my approach, and they yet again, crawled away. I sighed, before placing the card on the ground before the adult Harpy.

I then searched around, and found a still intact Wagon at a corner. So I whistled.

The group became confused as I suddenly whistled, but I ignored them, and walked towards the Wagon.

After making sure the Wagon is sturdy enough, the sounds of galloping from a distance, can be heard.

The group and I then saw a bright orange light coming from the hill. A small smile formed on my face... Except people couldn't really tell because my head is a literal flaming skull.

The orange light got closer and closer, including the galloping. Until a clear image of a Skeleton Horse in flames can be seen.

The Horse stopped before me and neighed. Scaring the group more, before I they calmed down, as they can see it means no harm.

This Skeleton Horse after all, is my horse. The White one from the stable.

"Don't be afraid, he will be guiding you straight to Lescatie" I said, attaching the Wagon on his back.

I urged them to ride the Wagon, and they did with hesitation. But once they all got on.

"Don't go too fast now" I told my Horse, which only neighed.

And as soon as I stepped back, they were gone. The only indication that they haven't gotten far yet, is the bright orange glow, from my Horse.

"Hm... I suppose I should see if I could build myself a Dyson Sphere, cause why the hell not?" Yeah, why the hell not... Who knows? I might be able to use that on something or someone.

Well, here we go. Another Chapter posted. I'm not fully back yet, so this is just a one off... For now. Anyway, hope you peeps like this chapter. SOUL out!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

708 25 20
Sawnik, Zone, and Wolfy were just having a fun game night when something terribly goes wrong and they get sucked into the game by a dark villian.
11.4K 622 20
Summer fling? Or do they meet back up. Join the two lovers in there journey of finding themselves. In the journey of becoming a person who wants to...
618 84 17
You heard/saw what the title said, It's gonna be The Life Series by Grian, except.. The cast are going to be fictional characters.. like BFDI, Helluv...
5 0 21
Ok, here is the general idea, it's the end of the world we know of, and people got transported into Minecraft, then they fight, and each chapter alte...