Chapter 5

"What do you think this is? Other than the fact it's a rather large set of curtains to hide something behind it" Liliana rolled her eyes at her sister's question.

"The fact that Haise told us to not allow anyone to go inside, including us. I can say he's starting his construction. Though how will he be able to start it with just himself?" Liliana replied.

"I have no idea, maybe once you two get together, why not ask him about it then?" Druella smirked after seeing her sister huff in annoyance.

"For a Lilim, you are one of the most unique out of us all little sister." Druella thought to herself with a smile. "Well, I suppose that makes her who she is. Unlike my older sibling, the Queen of Hearts... That attitude of hers annoys me too much with how haughty she acts, on family reunions."

"We might want to move back a little." She heard Liliana, as she was pulled back.

Her eyes widened when Haise turned around the corner carrying what seems to be perfectly cubed logs of spruce on his shoulders.

As he passed them, he gave a friendly smile, which Liliana noticed far too much, making her blush and awkwardly wave back.

This was noticed by Druella, who smirked to herself and nudged her little sister.

"You better make it count while we're here in Lescatie, sooner enough. He should be ripe for you to make a move with the concentration of Demonic Energy here." Druella said, to which Liliana only nodded.

Liliana then brightened, as if remembering something.

"Right, I managed to convince him to make me a Diaphragm. He also gave me a Vinyl record that contains a particular Piano song from what he had told me. Want to listen to what it is?" Liliana asked her sister, to which she nodded. Deciding it's only right to see this machine, her sister is excited about.

================================

"I can believe it. He did it. He actually built it not even under three days, but literally from morning to afternoon." Liliana spoke, surprised at how efficient and quick Haise has built his Restaurant.

The finished building fits perfectly to it's surroundings. With a triangular sloped roof, using Spruce stairs as a frame, red and white wool to create a checkered roof pattern. It's has a nine by five size and made out of Spruce, Birch, and Dark Oak. The front was open, to serve as both a counter, and a entertainment center to allow the customers how each dish is made.

Inside was fitted with two stove ovens, five barrels above, to serve as storage, a smoker, and many modern kitchen tools, that should not exist within the world of MGE.

Inside the counter, is the man himself. Now wearing a White dress shirt, black vest, black cravat and black pants. However, snugly fit on his hands are a pair of white gloves.

He is finishing the final touches of his Restaurant, which was writing the menu and adding in the Wax Display, he learned to make after watching tutorials back in his old world.

With both the menu and decor done, he ducked under the counter and pulled out a red ribbon. He then neatly created a flower loop bow as the main design, and neatly attached it to a longer line of ribbon. Lastly, he walked outside and attached each end to a wooden post and smiled in content.

As if he was fully immersed to his task, he was surprised the see the amount of Mamono and Incubi gathered around his Restaurant.

As he scanned the crowd, he found Liliana and Druella together, next to them is Queen Francisca, Elt, Wilmarina, and a couple other Mamono he has not met before.