Chapter 10

Haise Pov

"Huh? Where the hell am I?" I spoke to no one as I floated in an endless space of emptiness.

I can move my body, but what I do, I feel restricted. As if, I'm swimming in oobleck. If I force it, the harder the restriction, but when I don't, there is less restrictions.

As I floated around, I couldn't shake the feeling of multiple eyes on me. No matter where I look, I couldn't find anything. Much less whoever is looking at me.

"Oh? He reeks of our Magic" A sudden feminine voice boomed and echoed around me.

"Could he be? One of our followers?" Another voice cuts in. I continued to look around, only to find nothing. I could feel sweat running down my face and back, as I haphazardly moved around to locate whoever owns those voices.

"No. He's not one of those... Fanatics. While he is covered with our magic, it's only surface level. Not enough to corrupt his core." A cold, yet young sounding voice cuts in.

"Do you think we could use him?~" the first voice asked in a sultry tone.

"Maybe, who knows. He could be the key to our Freedom." The second one voiced in. Clearly excited about the thought of freedom.

"Who are you! Where are you! And where am I!?" I yelled.

A series of giggles made a chill run down my spine.

"My my, such an impatient little man~ Have no worries though~ We won't bite... Hard~" the comment made me instinctively switch to my swords. If only I have them.

"Adorable~ The Human thinks he could fight us? Although." A sudden pain wracked my head as I felt something foreign invade my memories. "Oh? It seems we have a God Slayer with us. Interesting, what do you think? Old One?"

The pain subsided as I cradled my head with my arms. But I did catch the second voice calling someone 'Old One'.

"Interesting. A Human slaying a God? I am rather curious, tell me Human. Why defy the Gods?" The third, childish voice asked.

"And why the hell would I answer?" A jolt of almost unbearable pain coursed through my body.

"I suggest you answer me, Human. Else I decide to tamper with your sanity." She spoke, clearly unamused to my rebellious attitude.

"Tch, it was a necessary move to do. Or else they would destroy the world" I answered. Remembering the time I had to fight a God in one of the mods.

"I see... How noble, even if you were merely just playing a Game." My eyes widened. I should've expected they would see everything.

"A different reality, where we are merely words on paper. I wonder how would the Humans there react to us?~" The first voice spoke again.

"Clearly the thought of amassing more followers is like ambrosia for you." The second voice chided in. "Though I wouldn't mind having slaves~" she added in.

"Intriguing. Tell me Human, what if you were given a chance to rule the world... Would you take it?" The third voice asked me again.

"What use would a ruler be without subjects? What use would a kingdom without it's people? And above all else, why would I want to rule the world? I merely shape the world to my image, that is more than enough for me." I answered. My mindset clearly on my Minecraft Grindset.

"Cute. Very well, before we send you back. I personally thank you for using our forbidden magic. It's been so long since mortals like you use our names. Of course, if it wasn't for those traitorous slugs and Gods, we would've been ruling over this world." The First voice spoke, irritated and clearly unamused.