One Piece Lemon One Shots

By Laws_sneaky_link

Smut stories of One Piece characters because I'm mentally ill and bored. I hope you enjoy. *I am going throu... More

I Just Wanted Some Water (Sanji x reader)
Lookout Team (Zoro x reader)
Check-up (Law x reader)
Parting Gift (Bartolomeo x reader)
Business Partners (Crocodile x reader)
The Price For Freedom (Smoker x reader)
Persuasion (Ace x reader)
The date (Zoro x reader)
Sword Fight (Zoro x Law)
I Cant Decide (Penguin x reader x Shachi)
Amusement (Marco x reader)
Childish (Shanks x reader)
Mommy (Robin x reader)
Massage (Corazon x reader)
Nuisance (Kidd x Law)
New Bar (Rayleigh x reader x Shakky)
Caught (Izo x reader)
The Best Outcome (Law x reader)
Vacation (Zoro x reader)
A Much Needed Break (Gaban x reader)
Beautiful (Robin X Male Reader)
Welcome Home (Mihawk x Reader)
Jealous (Dominant Shanks x reader)
Clueless (Law x reader)

I Can't Decide Part 2 (Plus Law)

2.5K 46 35
By Laws_sneaky_link

Shachi, Penguin, and I have been meeting up for a while. Sometimes I see one at a time, but we mostly have threesomes. We explore each other and different things to make each experience better.

Right now, it's midnight, and I'm waiting in my room for them. I'm sitting on my bed, completely naked, facing the doorway and waiting for them to walk through my door. We agreed to meet up tonight in my room when we knew most people on the submarine would be asleep. I cross one leg over the other as I wait.

After waiting a few minutes, I get bored and decide to start by myself. My hand moves to my vagina as I lay back on my bed. My legs bend and I placed my feet on my bed, knees up in the air. I started to rub my clit with one hand as the other kneaded my breasts.

I heard footsteps in the hallway approaching my room and thought it was Shachi and Penguin coming. I tilted my head back and spread my legs open so that they would get a good view when they came through the door. The doorknob began to jiggle and opened.

"Mm... Shachi... Penguin..." I moaned.

"(y/n)-ya?"

LAW?! FUCK! I quickly sat up and grabbed my blanket to cover my body. Laws eyes burned holes through my head as I stared at the ground.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked.

"Nothing." I muttered, still refusing to meet his gaze. I heard the door closed and watched his feet move toward me. He leaned his sword against my bed and crouched down right in front of me.

"Don't lie to your captain (y/n)-ya. Why were you moaning their names while masturbating?" Law asked as he placed his hand under my chin and made me look up at him. His yellow eyes were starring deeply into mine, freaking me out.

"Penguin, Shachi, and I have all been hooking up for a few months." I blurted as I looked away from Law. I feel sense the disappointment radiating off of him.

"You three? Together?"

"Mostly. Sometimes I hook up with just one."

"On my ship?"

"Yes, I'm sorry." I said, dropping my head.

"Don't be sorry. You could have said something, maybe I wanted to join."

I snapped my head to look at him, thinking he was joking. It's Law, I should have known better. He doesn't joke, and the serious look on his face told me he wasn't joking. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Do you want to (y/n)-ya?" He asked, and all I could do was look at him. "I'm assuming your waiting for them and that they are late. We could do something while they aren't here, only if you want too of course."

The sudden urge to put my hand on the back of his neck and pull his face toward mine completely took over me, and I succumbed to my urge. Before I knew it, our lips were touching, and his hands were on my body. His tongue entered my mouth and danced with mine. My hands ran themselves through his hair, causing his hat to fall to the floor.

He crawled onto the bed which forced me to lay back. Law broke the kiss and began leaving a trail of kisses on my face to my neck and down to my stomach. His head kept going lower until it was in my vagina. Something wet licked my clit and it sent shivers up my spine.

Law started to suck on my clit, and it felt amazing. My hands reached down and gripped Laws black hair. I bent my legs and placed my feet on the edge of the bed. Law's tongue started to flick my clit when footsteps could be heard down the hall.

"I... I think they are... coming." I said between deep breaths.

"Good." Law said quickly before going back to sucking my clit. The footsteps got closer to my room as I got closer to an orgasm. The lower half of my body got more tense and my grip on Law's hair got tighter.

"Mmm... Law." I moaned when he put two fingers in my vagina and began to pump them in and out of me. The footsteps got closer to my room until they were right in front of my door, and when the doorknob started to turn, I lost control. "Fuuuck." I moaned into one hand as the other gripped Law's hair like my life depended on it. My back arched and my thighs squeezed around Laws head. He kept sucking on my clit, allowing my orgasm to be prolonged.

Finally, Law stopped, and my body got a chance to relax. I had a chance to look at who came into my room, and it was none other than Penguin and Shachi. They were standing in front of my closed door, wide-eyed. I watched as Law took his head out from between my legs and look back at his friends. "Are you guys planning on just watching, or are you going to join? I'm fine either way."

Penguin and Shachi stood frozen for a few moments before quickly getting undressed. I got off the bed and made my way toward them. I stood before them, all of us completely naked, and placed my hands on the back of their heads before bringing them close to me. We started a three-way kiss, something we have gotten very good at over these past few months together.

Their hands roamed my body as I brought my hands down to their dicks and started to stroke both of them.

"How long have you guys been doing this again? A few months?" Law asked from behind me. I nodded in response, mouth still attached to Shachi and Penguin. "Fuck, this is hot. I wish you guys would have invited me sooner. I'm harder than I ever have been."

We broke the kiss and Shachi spoke up. "We were never against getting you involved, we just didn't know how you would react."

I turned around and saw Law sitting on the edge of my bed, stroking his hard dick. When I started walking toward him, he removed his hand from himself and held it out to me. I grabbed his hand and crawled on top of him. He placed his hands on my ass and squeezed while footsteps came closer behind me.

Law laid back and I went with him, towering over him on all fours. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Penguin climbing up onto the bed beside me and Law. I suddenly felt another set of hands on my ass and instantly knew it was Shachi standing behind me.

"Don't just put it in, you have to prep her first." Law snapped. I assumed Shachi grabbed his dick and started to bring it toward my asshole.

"Don't worry Law, I always prepare myself beforehand." I assured him. Penguin was on his knees and drew closer to me as Law and Shachi slid their dicks slowly into my holes. Eventually, Penguins dick was in my mouth, Law in my pussy, and Shachi in my ass.

They all slowly started to move in and out of me. I put all of my weight on my knees and one arm so that I could pump Penguins dick while I sucked him off. They all began to pick up the pace. Shachi was gentle, but Law and penguin were rough with me. Penguin's dick went deep into my throat, causing me to choke.

Penguin gathered my hair in his hands and forced my head all the way down for a few seconds before letting me back up for air. Someone, I'm not sure who, smacked my ass and hard, the sound radiating in the room. Law started to kiss and suck on my neck as someone's grip on my hips tightened.

They all began to pick up pace as moans and groans grew louder. The room quickly became filled the sounds of our pleasure.

A tenseness started to form in my stomach as something was building up inside of me. Someone's finger started to rub around my clit in circles, sending me even closer to my orgasm.

I looked up and met Penguins lustful eyes. He had one hand tightly covering his mouth to try and muffle his groans. Soon after, he came in the back of my throat and a salt taste filled my mouth. He removed himself from my mouth and I swallowed.

I turned my head and placed my face into the crook of Laws neck, inhaling his scent. He smelled good. Clean, with a hint of cologne. I felt the bed moving around a bit and when I looked up, Penguin was sitting against my pillows touching himself while watching Law and Shachi continued to fuck me.

My orgasm was quickly approaching as my body became more and more tense.

"Be a good girl and cum for me." Law whispered in my ear for only me to hear. Whoever was rubbing my clit now did so with more pressure and it caused me to go over the edge.

My whole body trembled with pleasure. My hands gripped the bed sheets on either side of Law as I bit down on his shoulder and moaned into him.

Law and Shachi continued to pound into me while I rode out my orgasm, but began to slow down after a little bit.

Shachi removed himself first and slapped my ass before moving over to join Penguin.

"We should do this again some time, but just you and me." Law whispered, and I nodded with a smile. "And next time, I wish you'd moan my name."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...
462K 10.7K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
9.9K 276 21
**If you see a lemon emoji there is a lemon in the story. I'm going to be writing a few so the lemon will be your only warning** ~~~~~~~ This is a V...
255K 4.1K 51
Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in this book but they're pretty kinky too! :3 ...