A Dream Come True || Dream Te...

By S3PULCHRAL

"Imagine being the one in control of fate. The puppet-master of all who stumble onto your path. Just what wil... More

πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ.
𝟷 - πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš’πš πšŠπš•πš• π™±πšŽπšπšŠπš—
𝟸 - π™½πšŽπš  π™°πš•πš•πš’πšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš π™Ύπš•πš π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ
𝟹 - π™΅πš›πš˜πš– πšπš‘πšŽ π™°πšœπš‘πšŽπšœ
𝟺 - π™»πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš
𝟻 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™²πšŠπš•πš– π™±πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ 𝚊 πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš–
π™·πš˜πš  π™Ύπšπš.
𝟼 - π™½πšŽπš  π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 π™½πšŽπš  π™·πš˜πš–πšŽ
𝟽 - π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš‚π™Όπ™Ώ
𝟾 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ "πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš–"
𝟿 - πš†πš‘πšŽπš— π™΄πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‚πš’πš–πš™πš•πšŽ
𝟷𝟢 - π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšœ
𝟷𝟷 - πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš πš’πšœ π™΄πšŠπš›πš—πšŽπš
π™΄πš‘πšŒπš’πšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš.
𝟷𝟸 - πš„πš—πšŒπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš’πš—πšπš’
𝟷𝟹 - πšƒπšŽπš–πš™πš˜πš›πšŠπš›πš’ πš…πš’πšŒπšπš˜πš›πš’
𝟷𝟺 - 𝙰 π™ΌπšŠπš— π™½πšŠπš–πšŽπš πš†πš’πš•πš‹πšžπš› πš‚πš˜πš˜πš
𝟷𝟻 - π™Όπšžπšπšπš’πš—πšœ
𝟷𝟼 - π™³πš›πšžπš πš…πšŠπš—
πšƒπšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš.
𝟷𝟽 - π™²πš˜πš™πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™³πš›πšžπš π™³πšŽπšŠπš•πšŽπš›πšœ
𝟷𝟾 - πšπšŽπšŸπš˜πš•πšžπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟷𝟿 - 𝙻'πš–πšŠπš—πš‹πšŽπš›πš
𝟸𝟢 - πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš›πšœ
𝟸𝟷 - π™ΌπšŽπšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ
πš€πšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ.
- 𝙻𝙾𝙢 #𝟢𝟷 -
𝟸𝟸 - π™°πšπšπšŽπš›πš–πšŠπšπš‘
𝟸𝟹 - πš„πš—πšœπš˜πš•πšŸπšŽπš πš‚πšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπšπšœ
- 𝙻𝙾𝙢 #𝟢𝟸 -
𝟸𝟺 - π™ΊπšŠπš›πš•
𝟸𝟻 - π™½πšŽπš πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŠπš— π™΄πš•πšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟸𝟼 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš–
𝟸𝟽 - πš†πš‘πšŠπšπšŽπšŸπšŽπš› π™²πšŠπš— 𝚐𝚘 πš†πš›πš˜πš—πš. . .
28 - ... Will go Wrong.
𝟸𝟿 - πšπšŽπšžπš—πš’πšπšŽπš
𝟹𝟢 - πšƒπšŽπšŒπš‘πš—πš˜πš‹πš•πšŠπšπšŽ
𝙰 πš…πš’πšœπš’πš πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš…πš˜πš’πšŒπšŽ.
𝟹𝟷 - π™Ώπš˜πšπšπš˜πš™πš’πšŠ
𝟹𝟸 - πšƒπš’πš›πšŠπš—πš—πš’
𝟹𝟹 - πš‚πšπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽ π™΄πš—πšŒπš˜πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ
𝟹𝟺 - 𝙰 π™·πš˜πš–πšŽπš•πšŽπšœπšœ π™ΌπšŠπš— πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 π™Ώπš’πš
Fuck Cancer.
𝟹𝟻 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πšŠπš•πš•
𝟹𝟼 - πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ π™»πš˜πš’πšŠπš•πšπš’πšŽπšœ π™»πš’πšŽ
37 - Decisions
𝟹𝟿 - π™΅πš’πš›πšŽπš πš˜πš›πš”πšœ
𝟺𝟢 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™±πšžπšπšπš˜πš—

𝟹𝟾 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΌπšŠπš—πš‹πšŽπš›πš π™΅πšŽπšœπšπš’πšŸπšŠπš•

707 30 17
By S3PULCHRAL

it's my birthday :)

Art by @/shrimpytime on Twitter!

3rd Person POV -

   Wilbur was at the entrance of Pogtopia, picking at the dirt underneath his fingernails. He looked disheveled, the effect of a week's worth of little sleep and constant physical labor. With matted greasy hair and deep eye bags, he looked, for a lack of better words, like shit.

The brit was waiting for his brother to eventually emerge from the dark damp ravine, as he was going to help him crash the little party their former nation was going to throw. The surprise visit was going to be shocking for a number of reasons, and Wilbur was bubbling over with anticipation.

The blonde finally stepped out from the hole in the wall, face scrunched up from his nerves. He was in fact not shaking with excitement. He instead was shaking with hesitance. Tommy had attempted several times to stop Wilbur from his incautious decisions, but to no avail. Now today was the day when he would have to stand by Wilbur as he destroys the place he loves.

"I was starting to think you wouldn't show." Wilbur brushes off the dirt from his fingertips and straightens his posture.

"You know I'd never leave your side, Wilbur," Tommy says, but he hardly believes the words that escape him.

   Meanwhile, not too far from Pogtopia, Technoblade and Y/N were also preparing for the festival that was about to begin shortly. In a secret underground base that Techno put together, the pair prepared armor and weapons for any potential issues that could break out.

   Techno made a new weapon - something he had been working on for weeks. A powerful firework launcher.

   With potions, armor, and new powerful weapons, the two mounted their horses.

   "Ready?" Technoblade questioned the girl. She huffed.

   "As I'll ever be."

Wilbur's POV -

"The festival starts in three minutes," I say, closing the small gold pocket watch and storing it back in my cloak's pocket. Tommy's eyes grow as wide as saucers.

"We've got three minutes? Shit." He curses, stance shifting as he starts to mutter under his breath.

We were both now in L'ma- Manberg nearing a tower I believe Tommy had built a while back. I then trip on a button placed on the ground. I click it with curiosity, Tommy's face twisted in horror for a split second before breathing in relief. The button simply opens the door to the tower.

"I like buttons." I chuckle. I knew that was not the button I was looking for, yet Tommy did not.

"Look Wilbur- I want one last minute. Come with me." Tommy urges me, grabbing my arm and yanking me forward.

"Ah yes! 'One last time' yes! I'm having such a great time." I speak in a singsong tone, Tommy only shaking his head to dismiss me. I let Tommy pull me along before stopping. It was him. My traitorous 'son'.

"Ah. He's here." I glare in his direction as if I could set him on fire if I did it long enough. Tommy follows my line of sight before understanding the venomous tone in my voice.

"Ugh, Wilbur just- stop looking at him and look at me!"

Tommy's mouth was twisted into a frown, his voice shaking and his body swaying. His pleas were mostly ignored by me, but I decided to humor his desperate begging for a moment.

I nod at him to continue. He breathes a sigh of relief. "Wilbur you- you don't have to do this. This is our home! W- We can take it back!" We now stepped inside the tower and began to take the stairs up. I chuckled at his childish reasoning. He believed there was an ending that included forgiveness. It was... dismissive and ignorant.

"I've invested so much into this already Tommy," I speak with a yawn. Tommy looks like he's on the brink of tears trying to convince me. Frankly? It's pathetic.

"Wilbur, will you FUCKING listen? WE ARE NOT THE VILLAINS." He screams out. I cackle, finally taking interest in what Tommy had to say.

"WE ARE. WE ARE THE VILLAINS IN THIS STORY TOMMY." I break into laughter before continuing, "We didn't win the election and now we're fighting to get what isn't ours. Look how lovely this land looks under Schlatt's rule! We never were able to make L'manberg look this nice."

We reach the top of the tower, Manberg coming into view at the perfect time. He looks down for a few seconds

Tommy huffs out a furious breath. "But we don't have to blow it up."

"Oh no, Tommy. You don't understand! We do have to blow it up. Cause if we can't be happy? Then nobody else can." I gesture my hand out toward Manberg and the people down below. We could even see Y/N and Techno talking with my son and a few other guests from this height.

Tommy stays dead silent and doesn't look at me, likely processing my rant. I sigh and speak once more. "Look. Tommy, you can have your grievances with me later. But today? Today you are my friend. My ally. Just stick with me."

Tommy meets my eyes. I softly smile, a silent offer of reassurance. "You'll be a witness. Y'know when it comes to the tribunal, I'll take the fall. You'll be in the clear! You won't even have to worry Tommy."

He still stays silent, not even daring to open his mouth. I wait for any kind of response until I eventually give up, changing the subject.

"Oh, I know! Let's go into the white house for old times' sake huh? How about it? One last time, as you said!"

Tommy lets go of a breath as if he had been holding it this entire time. He softly speaks.

"...Okay."

_______________

1st Person POV -

   After mingling with all of the attendees to pass time, Schlatt finally makes his grand appearance. Following him is Tubbo and Quackity - his right-hand man and Vice President. I feel Schlatt's gaze linger on me before addressing everyone present. I was too nervous to even pay attention to his words.

   I stayed deep in my thoughts. Then we all find ourselves surrounding a boxing ring, some sort of activity for the attendees to participate in. I found it an odd choice for a festival game but say myself in the bleachers to spectate the event.

   Techno joined me, placing his hand on my shoulder for a moment to offer comfort. It reminded me of my encounter with Sapnap yesterday. He then removed his hand and focused his attention on the current boxing match that was about to start. I instead continued to drown endlessly in the cacophony of my thoughts.

_______________

Wilbur's POV -

   "Wilbur I would rather lose as a winner than die a loser," Tommy complains loudly, attempting to argue with me again. It was getting irritating.

   "Ah and here you go with the-" I begin. Tommy cuts me off.

   "Stop! Just stop. This isn't right. This isn't- it's just not right Wilbur. And you're blinded with the thought of having power again that you don't realize how drastic your methods are!"

   I ignore him and instead look over at the group now surrounding a boxing arena. I laugh,  "It's very right Tommy, now look over there! They're boxing look at em'!"

   Tommy sighs and looks over at the event. Schlatt and Quackity are up against each other first while Tubbo judges the match.

   Tubbo looks between the two before shakily initiating the match, the two men squaring up and taking defensive positions. Schlatt swiftly ditches the position and punches Quackity in the gut. He doubles over, giving Schlatt the advantage.

   Schlatt takes the opportunity and uses it to throw an uppercut to Quackity's jaw. He winces but stays standing, putting up a defensive stance once more.

   Schlatt throws a few more punches that Quackity blocks. The raven-haired man uses his defense to tire the ram out, which turns out successful.

   Quackity finally gets an opening and, with a strong left hook, throws Schlatt to the floor. Tubbo counts and Quackity is crowned the victor of the round.

   "Oh shit! Dude!" I say, watching as both prepare for a second round. Except for this time Schlatt pulls out an axe.

   We both watch as Tubbo intervenes, stopping the chaotic match before anyone could shed blood. After a minute I get bored and head back inside the white house. Tommy follows as we go towards the tower again.

   I press the button that opens the door and enter the room. Both of us start to look through chests for anything useful.

   Tommy pauses. "You really want to blow it all up?" I almost groan, the question being repeated for probably the 50th time.

   "Tommy. Yes, I do. I really do."

   Tommy taps my shoulder, causing me to peek over it. In his hands, he holds a cake. I look up at him in confusion, waiting for an explanation.

   "You want this?" He asks, making me snicker.

   "No Tommy I do not want it." I get up from kneeling, "Why would I want-"

   The tag on the cake makes me freeze. 'Niki's Bakery <3' is what the tag reads. I didn't even need to read the tag to recognize my close friend's handiwork though.

   "I thought you might need something to eat.. I don't know," Tommy says nonchalantly. I get the urge to strangle him once I realize he was trying to guilt trip me.

   I take the cake from his hands and stare at it a few seconds more before storming past Tommy. I throw the cake on a chest before stepping out. Tommy runs quickly behind me.

   "Wilbur wait! Can't you see how happy everyone is?! Maybe- maybe it's okay to want to take it back but- can't we just wait till later?" Tommy tries to get through. I almost want to laugh in his face, but I at least have a shred of respect left in me to hold myself back.

   "Why the hell did you think giving me a cake Niki made would do anything? What are you trying to imply huh?" My words were cold and sharp, silencing Tommy. He didn't want to respond.

   "Are you saying I shouldn't do it cause of Niki? Is that what you're saying?"

   Tommy gulps. "She seems happy-"

   I couldn't hold back anymore. I allow myself to snap.

   "THEY MEAN NOTHING. They mean nothing to me, Tommy. None of them do. We can- We can kill them all."

   Tommy only frowns at me. I didn't care, so I kept going.

   "Seriously, it doesn't matter. They aren't on our side." I look over at the podium, watching as Schlatt, Quackity, and Tubbo step onto the stage. People begin to fill seats in the crowd.

   Tommy responds. "Even Tubbo? What about him?"

   I scoff. "Oh, Tubbo? Tubbo's clearly- Have you seen the way he talks to me?" I show my clear and utter disgust, making Tommy worry. "He talks to me like he talks to Schlatt."

   He frowns again. "What do you mean...?"

   "Look, the speech is about to begin. We have to find a better place to watch, let's go." I begin walking down the hill toward the podium but Tommy doesn't follow.

   "What do you-? You don't mean that-What do you mean?!" Tommy screams out at me, causing me to stop in my tracks.

   I urge coldly. "Let's go."

   "What do you mean about Tubbo?!" Tommy pleads with me, his voice shaking. I stayed firm.

   "Let's go."

_______________
1927 words, unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 981 33
22, [Name] became a therapist to help others. After meeting a guy named Wilbur, she was introduced to L'maburg hospital, her new place of work. But h...
51.7K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...
497K 20.2K 83
the fate of this story is undecided. i no longer support wilbur soot and i completely stand by shelby and any other possible victims. my heart goes o...
23K 803 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...