✩ʜɪᴛꜱᴜᴊɪ✩ (ɢᴇɴꜱʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ x ꜰ...

By Kokichis-Panta

Y/n was boring. Don't worry though, she wanted to live that way. Just with a boring life, boring days, and a... More

ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴇꜱᴛ/ʏᴏᴜ
ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ
ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ʟɪɴᴇꜱ
ɪ: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ɪɪ: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ɪɪɪ: ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴅᴏᴡɴᴛᴏᴡɴ- ᴡᴀɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴜʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ?
ɪᴠ: ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ
ᴠ: ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ? ᴡʜᴇɴ?
ᴠɪ: ʜᴏʟʏ ᴄʀᴀᴘ- ᴛʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ
ᴠɪɪ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰʟʏ?!
ᴠɪɪɪ: ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡɪɴᴇ
ɪx: ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴘᴀɪᴍᴏɴ
x: ᴋᴀᴇʏᴀ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
xɪ: ꜰʟʏɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ- ꜱᴏ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
xɪɪ: ᴀ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ'ꜱ ᴅɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ
xɪɪɪ: ᴡᴀɪᴛ- ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ ᴡɪɴᴇ ɢᴜʏ?
xɪᴠ: ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇꜱ
-ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴀɪʀᴇᴅ ʙᴏʏ-
xᴠ: ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀʀꜱᴏɴ.... ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ
xᴠɪ: ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʙɪɢ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ
xᴠɪɪ: ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ꜱᴘʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ
xᴠɪɪɪ: ʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴜʏꜱ
xɪx: ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ ɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴀ
xx: ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
-ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ-
xxɪ: ᴍᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴍʀ. ᴅᴀ-ʙᴀʟɪɴ
100ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ -ꜱʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀꜱ-
xxɪɪ: ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ɴᴘᴄ
Some small things
xxɪɪɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ʟᴀɪʀ
xxɪᴠ: ʜᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ?!
xxᴠ: ᴍʀ. ᴀʟꜰʀᴇᴅᴏ
xxᴠɪ: ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀʟᴄʜᴇᴍɪꜱᴛ
xxᴠɪɪ: ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ ɪꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏʙʙᴇʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ
xxᴠɪɪɪ: ʀᴀɪ ɪꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴋɪᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛᴛᴀ ᴛʜɪꜱ
xxɪx: ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛᴏ ʟɪʏᴜᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ
xxx: ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ
xxxɪ: ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴀᴅɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴀɴ, ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ
xxxɪɪ: ᴏʜ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ: ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ
xxxɪᴠ: ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴇᴘᴛɪ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟꜱ?
xxxᴠ: ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ
xxxᴠɪ: ʀɪᴘ ᴘᴀʟʟᴀᴅ(ɴᴏᴛ)
xxxᴠɪɪ: ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɪᴛ?

Q&ᴀ

3.3K 131 560
By Kokichis-Panta

Hello! In this chapter I'm going to be answering any questions you have! Weather it be about the book or myself or really anything else! I hope you enjoy!

-Question 1-

Will Y/n ever meet any Sumeru characters?

-Answer-

Yep! Although she already has met Collei for a little bit when she came to Mondstadt. But other then Collei she won't be meeting anyone else till she goes to Sumeru.

-Question 2-

Does y/n ever shed- or have to cut her hair daily? Or once a month?

-Answer-

Well usually sheep don't shed unless there wild and shedding winter coats, so in the winter Y/n's hair, ears, and tail will get really thick and when spring comes she will start shedding for awhile. But other then that she has to get her hair cut around every month or two.

-Question 3-

Question for everyone except Y/n If you were to choose the sun or Y/n what will it be?

-Answer-

This one is gonna take a while (▰˘◡˘▰)

-Outlanders-

Aether- Y/n. She has helped me in so many ways that I can't explain, even if she is really lazy and not active at all. I can't imagine what my life would have been like without her.

Paimon- She called Paimon a cheese stick... Paimon's not a cheese stick......... Y/n.

Lumine-  Y/n? The girl that hangs around Aether? Hm... Y/n then I guess.

Dainleif- I honestly don't know.

Rai- Hm? Oh Y/n is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better then a flaming ball of light!

-Fatui-

Signora- The sun obviously.

Childe- Y/n! 

Scaramouche- No comment.

Dottore- Ah, the sheep girl? Hm, the sun then.

Capitano- Who?

Colombina- Who is Y/n again?

Arlecino- The sun.

Sandrone- ...

Pantalone- I like the sun more.

Pierro- ........ Sun.

Pulcinella- Who is she again?

-Mondstadt-

Amber- Y/n obviously! I don't want her to be lonely again!

Jean- Wouldn't all of Teyvat freeze without the sun? Then we would all die... So I would have to say the sun. But that doesn't mean Y/n would die right?

Lisa- I'm sure that some Pyro users could find a way to replace the sun, and Y/n brings so much joy to everyone. So Y/n.

Diluc- The sun.

Kaeya- I guess I'm nocturnal now.

Venti- You may have a very good reason for choosing the sun, but my reason is better. Y/n's existence.

Mona- Y/n or the Sun? I have really talked to her that much but I seen and heard a lot about her. But I guess I'll pick Y/n. After all, some people would do something horrible if that girl wasn't here. Iv'e seen it...

Sucrose- Ah, um. Y/n is a wonderful person and helps me out a lot. So I'm going with Y/n.

Albedo- Y/n is..... interesting. She is also indeed, better the the sun. I'm going to choose Y/n as my answer.

Bennett-  Y/n joined my adventure team! Even though she didn't really know what it was, she still did! And I have to protect the people on my adventure team! So Y/n it is!

Razor- Huh? Razor thought Y/n was sun?

Fischl- Ah the extravagant young lady or our source of life? I'm positive Teyvat will be fine with out a big ball of flaming fire.

Barbara- Y/n keeps everyone in Mondstadt in a good mood.... Ah, um... I'm going to have to pick Y/n.

Noelle- Ah, do I have to choose? Um, Y/n convinced most of the knights except Jean already to let me join. And she spent so much time on it too. Then Y/n it is.

Diona- I still don't like how much she hangs around that Diluc guy... But she never asks for wine or anything when she comes to Cat's Tail and just seems to talk to me the whole time. She's really weird... But I also have night vision....

Klee- Y/n promised me we could run away to a land of bombs and bring Albedo with us and anyone else I want to bring! I think there will be a new sun there.

Eula- I believe that we need the sun for warmth. I apologize Y/n.

Rosaria- I don't see the point of keeping one girl in exchange for everyone to die.

Oz- Both.

-Liyue-

Xingqiu- I for one think Y/n is far greater then the sun.

Xiangling- Y/n is super cool! She will eat anything I make her surprisingly. Plus all of us Pyro users can make a new sun! .... I think.

Chongyun- I think no sun would be good. And when we do need fire, we have Xiangling!

Zhongli- The world would be quiet different if Y/n was not here... We'll just have the Pyro users light fire every where you look...

Beidou- Ah the girlie that Kazuha seems to like hanging around? She sure is pretty! Plus she is a walking mood. The girl just likes to sleep and eat all day which I get. So I'm gonna choose Y/n.

Ningguang- Iv'e only seen her a couple times and we've never really held a whole conversation... So the sun.

Ganyu- Oh, she was the one that's with the Traveler all the time right? Um... Well she tends to make the Traveler happy and he did save Liyue so I think he deserves happiness. And if Y/n brings him that then Y/n it is.

Hu Tao- Oo! Y/n! Well I asked her which coffin she would like when she dies she just said a comfy one that was dark and had no sound. She is one of the first people to actually answered the question. Although that Aether guy pulled her away before I could show her some presentable ones... But if she dies before I can show her any coffins then she can't decide for herself!

Xiao- Y/n.

Xinyan- I know she's lazy and stuff but surprisingly she told me that she could play (Insert any instrument)! I would love to hear her play one day but I can't exactly do that if I pick the sun. Y/n it is!

Keqing- Sorry Y/n, but the sun is pretty important to Teyvat.

Qiqi- Qiqi think's that Y/n should come visit her... A question? The sun or Y/n? Oh, Y/n.

Baizhu- Ah, the young lady that Qiqi is so found of. Ever since Y/n came that is all Qiqi will ask about. And I honestly don't want Qiqi to keep asking me for my entire life span, so Y/n.

Yanfei- She has never broken one single law in her life! At least that's what her record says. I think she is a formidable human being ans she deserves to live. So Y/n will be my answer.

Yun Jin- The young lady with the Traveler? She is quiet the sleepyhead. Y/n is my answer for this.

Yelan- Hm... the sun I would say. Although that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy her presence.

Shenhe- Y/n was very kind to me with our time together. Y/n is my answer.

-Inazuma-

Kokomi- Her abilities are truly amazing. I don't think even Traveler could make such realistic being out of dirt and rock. She truly helped out the Resistance tremendously and I can't thank her enough. But to sum it up, Y/n would be my option over the sun.

Gorou- Y/n or the sun? Oh, then Y/n. She was a great help with the Resistance. I just wish she would visit more often...

Raiden- She is the lamb girl? Ah, I believe that the sun is better.

Ei- Y/n was the one who showed me all about the generation's food and sweets. She really helped out my knowledge on it. And she seems to bring some sort of... light to Inazuma every time she visits. In other words Y/n would be my choice.

Ayato- Ah, Y/n or the sun? Well I do enjoy the night.

Ayaka- I don't think she likes me very much... After all, when she and the Traveler came back from helping all of those people she seemed to have a never-ending glare directed at me. Especially when Aether agreed to stop the Vision hunt decree. Although it does seem like she warmed up to me a bit.... So I honestly don't really have and answer for your question...

Thoma- I vividly remember Y/n calling me a Malewife..... I bet you Heizou taught her that... Oh, but that was off topic, I would gladly pick Y/n over the sun.

Yae Miko- I'm pretty sure that we can't live without the sun. But she did help the Traveler bring Ei back to her senses which I am truly thankful for. But I still have mixed feeling about it.

Sayu- She held me when I feel asleep and brought me back to my hut... The dark is better anyway.

Yoimiya- She once asked me to make a firework that said 'Sleep is life'. I was watching the Traveler and her when it went off and he just sighed and looked at her for a solid minute before looking back at the fireworks. I have to admit it was really funny. And Y/n is fun to be around when she is in the mood! So Y/n!

Sara- ... She's okay I guess. But the sun is better.

Heiozu- Y/n! Even though I haven't seen her in awhile I would like to!

Kazuha- I believe Teyvat could find a replacement for the sun.

Itto- Y/n is my choice! She still won't join my gang but still!

Shinobu- Oh Y/n or the sun? Well, Y/n is a very interesting character and for some reason things are never boring with her. The sun can get boring sometimes though. And boss likes her so Y/n is gonna be my answer.

-Sumeru-

Tighnari- I wonder what would happen if the sun just suddenly went out... I'm not going to question what would happen if Y/n suddenly disappeared out of no where because there is no way I'm choosing that option.

Cyno- Being nocturnal doesn't sound too difficult.

Collei- She and Amber ended up helping me a lot at my time in Mondstadt and she made sure I was never too hungry and always had somewhere to sleep and that I was comfortable. I could never express how thankful I am to her and I would gladly choose her over the sun any day.

Dori- She bought everything I had that was edible or comfy! I'm restocking soon and after that I'm gonna see if she still wants some more stuff. Oh yea I would also choose Y/n.

Candace- Hm. She's she is... interesting. But I would have to choose the sun.

Dehya- She seemed interested in nothing at all. But I still have mixed feelings.

Alhaitham- Iv'e only talked to her once or twice. Surprisingly she had an insane amount or mora on her. I'm curious on what she does for a living. But I have to say the sun is pretty important. That doesn't mean that she isn't though.

Nilou- The first thing Y/n said to me was something about that I was very beautiful. I took me off guard if I'm being honest, but I could tell that she is very kind. Y/n is worth the cost of the sun I believe.

Nahida- I think the sun could go away and we would all be fine if Y/n is still here.

Layla- Y/n is, always tired. Like me. She is also understanding. She is better then the sun.

-Question 4-

If Y/n would be any other animal what would it be?

-Answer-

Probably either a Koala or a Deer. Because if she was a Koala then she wouldn't get asked why she is so lazy all the time and she could sleep for twenty hours a day like a Koala. And a Deer because she is so used to the small fluffy tail and the oval shaped ears that if she was a different animal that would be the most comfortable.

-Question 5-

If Y/n didn't sleep for an entire day how would everyone feel.

-Answer-

Honestly probably either freaked out or worried that Y/n was really sick or something

-Question 6-

Would Venti attack Aether (In a funny way) to get Y/n.

-Answer-

Most definitely

-Question 7-

If Y/n could punch someone where the sun doesn't shine who would she punch

-Answer-

Venti or Kaeya for sure. Oh and probably Itto because he won't shut up about her joining his gang.

-Question 8-

Will Y/n become an Archon?

-Answer-

Uh- I honestly have no idea. Do you guys want her to be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906 22 9
Kaedehara Kazuha was the name of a knight whom in training, he had been known around to be very charming and kind. The princess Ayaka admired his kin...
253K 9.8K 34
🎞️ . . . Imagine the people of Mondstadt finding a young child - the parents nowhere to be found. What will happen when almost all citizen of th...
6.3K 174 23
Noah Moon just moved into the neighborhood with his mother also found out that his best friend Lumine have posted videos of him singing and dancing o...
352 17 15
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎. - Since you and your older brother have been apart for a long time, you finally start...