Speeding Love

De lonegamer2020

Most people dream about being able to move at superhuman speeds. But you, you have a semblance that allows yo... Mai multe

Intro
Beacon Friendship
Breakfast Shenanigans
Initiation
Post Initiation
Combat Gossip
News Report
Forever Fall Forest
More Speed
More Than Friends?
Highway Showdown
Questions Answered
Meet The Family
Beacon's Dance
Assault On Vale
The Price
The End?

Creature Of The Cave

50 1 0
De lonegamer2020

Y/N POV

I withdraw my scroll activating the flashlight. This gifts me with piles of bones everywhere.

Y/N: "Yep. I'm gonna get sacrificed."

I hear that screech again. 

Y/N: "I really hope it's not down here."

I make my way further into the cave. Through several twists and turns I come face to face with a creature with a face only a mother could love.

Y/N: "You're ugly."

It looks at me roaring while raising its tentacles.

Y/N: "Then bring it on chump."

Its tentacles fly towards me. I smile easily dodging them.

Y/N: "Try harder."

It gurgles in a chuckling manner. Looking back I see its tentacles have punctured two Borbatusks. They roar before turning diseased looking.

Y/N: "So that's what happened."

I look at the creature.

Y/N: "You're the one behind the dead area, aren't you?"

It squeals sending the Borbatusks at me. I side flip onto the back of the first Borbatusk. Grabbing its tusks I jump snapping them off. While it squeals in agony I impale the second Borbatusk's neck with the broken tusks. I then face the tentacled creature.

Y/N: "Just us now."

I crouch down as lightning cracks around me. The creature sends out its tentacles. I smile as the world slows down. I speed walk past the tentacles. Getting in close I send out a right hook. But it's simply absorbed by the creature.

Y/N: "Great."

I crank up my speed making my fists vibrate rapidly. I send out another right hook. This one does some damage leaving the creature with a slight burn mark. Seeing it working I deliver strike after strike quickly burning through the creature's body. 

Y/N: "Just hurry and die."

One final right hook drives my fist through its body. It squeals before shriveling up.

Y/N: "That's the end of you. Time I made my way back to Abagail."

I do just that reaching her tent.

Abagail: "Did you do it?"

Y/N: "Yes mam. The problem has been dealt with. You won't have to worry about anymore diseased Grimm."

She smiles.

Abagail: "I thank you. From the bottom of my heart."

Y/N: "Just doing my job."

I exit the village when my scroll goes off.

Y/N: "Hello?"

Ruby: "Y/N! We need help! Vale's under attack!!"

My heart drops.

Y/N: "I'm on my way!"

I hang up running full speed towards Vale. When I get there I see everything on fire.

Y/N: "How did it come to this?"

Voice: "Help!!!"

I look down the road to see a mother and her child being chased by a Deathstalker.

Y/N: "Leave them alone!!!"

I clench my fists running at the Deathstalker. Tucking into a ball I slam into the Deathstalker going through it. I stand back up looking at the family.

Woman: "Thank you."

Y/N: "Just get to safety."

Woman: "Will do. Come on Scarlet."

They run to safety. A roar is heard. Turing presents me with a Nevermore flying down the street with its mouth wide open. With a step I run right through it making it split in half. I smile when my body forces me to duck. This prevents a glass sword from cleaving me in half. Looking allows me to see its owner as a woman with amber eyes.

Y/N: "Who are you?"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

19.7K 326 28
During the Clone Wars Aalya Secura, Ahsoka Tano and Captain Rexs along with the other Clone Troppers came to pick up Republic Commandos but however a...
5.2K 51 15
Or, why the Internet was a mistake and Bob needs to visit a psychiatric hospital. But seriously, give these authors some credit.
7.7K 208 7
This will be a book of one-shots all pertaining to Kara and Lena (Supercorp) If a one-shot is more than one part, it will be specified in title. If y...
2.2K 112 27
[!] NOT EDITED There is an asylum where are 23 guys. Their group is called NCT. Their in 4 diffrent units: Nct 127, Nct Dream, Nct U and a chinese gr...