๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By strawberry1d

"We bloom until we ache' -Serendipity- A part of him started to react to this incredible human before him. Hi... More

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Disclaimer
Cast list*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
๐Ÿ†Award Achievement๐Ÿ†
Playlist *๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 1
Chapter 2*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 3
Chapter 4*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 5
Chapter 6*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 7
Chapter 8*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 9
Chapter 10*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠChapter 11
Chapter 12*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 13
Chapter 14*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 15
Chapter 16*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 17
Chapter 18*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 19
Chapter 20*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 21
Chapter 22*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 23
Contest-Results
Chapter 24*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 25
Chapter 26*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 27
Chapter 28*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
Chapter 30*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 31
Chapter 32*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 29

503 31 13
By strawberry1d

My angel, 

my world

Ruby pov 

The university faculty were swamped with paparazzi. The Dean even notified the police to keep the crowd off the university grounds.

The students were absolutely thrilled. Some of them were interviewed about you as a person. Most of them didn't even know who you were. Some toxics were so exasperated that they told the press that you only use the superstar for clout, which everyone knew was unfounded because you never posted anything about your alleged relationship on any social media platform, and you never gave interviews to magazines, television stations, or shows.

You were a mysterious enigma. No news agency could figure out who you were until Esquire, an extremely fortunate magazine, got the exclusive right and could sell it to any other agency at a hefty amount.

You and Samantha slipped into your dorm undetected. Under the maroon hoodie, you hid your hair. You were wearing sunglasses, and luckily, your dorm security cleared out most of the students who had been waiting for you for hours.

You and Samantha slid into the elevator with a deep sigh of relief when you saw it open.

She quickly summoned the floor 8 seniors to provide you with the access code for the elevator to open on floor eight.

After a while, you and Samantha made your way to your floor. The floor eight family was scattered throughout the commons, and when they saw you walk in with Samantha, some of them grabbed you in a tight embrace. Their concern made your eyes well up.

Especially the first years who were both happy and worried. You were directed to the lounge area to relax.

Lydia, one of the first years, massaged your hand in concern "Ruby, are you okay? You appeared to be stressed, I can imagine!"

Holly jumped up and offered, "Must I make you a cuppa, some hot chocolate, or—-?" On floor 8, the Flotties are a real family.

"No thanks, girl," you simply shook your head.

You softly smile at the adorable first-year.

"Holy Dooley Ruby,...What are you doing causing such a commotion outside the dorms?"Ellis noticed one of the senior girls.

Samantha scoffed, "You think..."She gave them a piercing glare.

The girls were swarming around you, excited. They can't believe their floor 8 has just become more famous by the minute because of you. 

They were bombarding you with questions that you were too exhausted to answer. Everything seems surreal. It's as if you're peering into the life of someone you don't know. It's surreal.

"Oh, my goodness. Is it true you dated a BTS member?" Jenna, the blue-eyed beauty, gushed. She attended their concert two years ago. Ruby is extremely fortunate.

"Jenna, take it easy. Isn't it obvious why she's in this magazine? "Candice berates her friend first. Her Asian eyes sparkle through her large glasses.

"That is a massive Ruby,. How did you get his attention? "Someone gushed with envy in her tone. You just sighed as Samantha jumped up from the sofa.

She notices that all eyes are on you. You were wiping your face furiously after taking off your glasses.

Samantha has a stern expression on her face. "Shielas (girls) Ruby, had a difficult day. She has to leave today to return home, and she still has a lot of packing to do. So we'll talk to you again. But it appears that the entire world's paps are hounding her...sorry, guys."

Sofia, a senior, nods "Sorry, Ruby,. Please go rest. We wouldn't let anyone bother you, okay?" She pats you on the shoulder. You give a faint smile.

"Oww, aren't you coming to the Miss UTS-Freshette tomorrow evening?"Another first-year groan from Holly. She wants Ruby to be there. Ruby was also previous. Miss UTS Freshette, and if they win, they want a photo with the now-famous Ruby.

"Thank you for your understanding. It's too complicated for me to explain right now. Thanks." Samantha pulled you up and led you to your dorm apartment. You could hear excited chatter and giggles.

The girls are overjoyed. After hearing about the Aussie girl at their university who caught the attention of one of BTS's cutest maknaes, some of them received a flood of calls from family and friends.

Students are still hanging out with their friends on campus and talking about Ruby Wallace. The most famous student to date.

In your room.

For the two months in Seoul, you packed a medium-sized luggage bag and a small bag with your clothes. Your midterm break and internship.

Samantha was assisting you in packing your toiletries, beauty products, and make-up.

"Oh, Sam, how am I going to cope in Korea? This is too much."You sat on your bed, dejected and forlorn—wide eyes on your friend.

Samantha sat next to you and gave you a tight side-hug "You're inventive. You'll figure it out. In Korea, there are many foreigners. Don't worry."

"Sam, are you sure I'll be okay? You're not going to be there with me, and Melissa is all over the place. She will be noticed. She'll bring attention to us. Gosh! I can kill Melissa.  Everything would've been fine if she hadn't gotten in the way—-I would've been with Miss Fabulous." In You grab the red strands of your hair in frustration. You had turned off your phone because of all the calls and text messages from even your obnoxious Aussie cousins. It is too intense for you.

They were never interested in your family. Especially your father's side. Following the discovery of your father's true soulmate, his marriage to her, and the birth of their destined children... They have effectively abandoned your mother and her children. Your paternal grandparents were thoughtful enough to send you and your siblings' gifts on special occasions. However, the bitter root in your heart kept you from reaching out or visiting them for 14 years. You didn't think you were good enough as a nine-year-old. Grudges weigh you down, and you realize you need to let them go.

Your cousins wanted to contact you because of your relationship with BTS Jimin. As if you're going to get them to meet the band. Such totally fake cousins, whom you don't even need in your life. You were never particularly close to them.

Samantha laughs "Melissa is a huge Army fan, and she wants you to join her in BTS-Land.I'm afraid she'll drag you all over Seoul. She'll shop with you until you drop. She suggested that you take their language classes there. It will greatly benefit you. Remember that your family is relocating there. You must communicate with the locals. Respect for their culture will endear you to them. Look how much my family loves you because you try to understand. understand the Aboriginal culture. You even try to converse in Luritja. Enjoy your two months there. Netmarble could be in a city far away from Jimin. They are still busy with their "Love Yourself Tour." You and Melissa can even attend a fan meeting before their final concert in Seoul."

You inhaled deeply," Samantha! My life is a circus. I'm keen to know who has been assigned to be the puppet master in my life. Because it sucks!!" You sighed and rolled onto your back. Closing your eyes with your hands.

Sam was laughing at your melodramatic ways. She kept telling you it was fate. You and the ARMY's Chimmy are fated. Soulmarked or not.

When she couldn't reach you, your mother called Sam. informing you that you and Bryant will most likely be alone beginning next week, as she and Becky will travel to Seoul with her doctor fiance. You were overjoyed to know that Becky had been awarded the Korean Scholarship to attend Seoul National University.

She asked you to meet your father at their hotel on Monday.

When you told your mother you'd meet him, she was taken aback. You made the decision to just get it over with. You're sick of this inner turmoil. It depletes your life force. You will simply forgive, be free, and live your life.

Samantha made you a cuppa, and you sat in your little lounge to unwind after packing.  and leave campus for New South Wales.

Melissa and Janice also called to see how you were doing. They said their floor girls were elated, and your rival was envious. You made international headlines. The news is still being debated on social media. Every entertainment news or youth program featured you and Jimin. They were speculating that you were a secret Bangtan Bell.

Clips from your Disney stint were all over the internet and television. Netizens in Australia went insane. Jimin had a relationship with a western "idol." Miss Fabulous-Zen even called you to get the lowdown on your publicity. You're both in the news again. Your best friend is a well-known model in New York City.

You were flabbergasted. You didn't even want Sam to turn on the television. You were all over the place. How did they get all of this info so quickly? Even your Miss Freshette crowning four years ago. Jeez. You've been suffering from a splitting headache since last night.

You sigh deeply and turn on your phone. Perhaps your boyfriend called and you were unavailable.

Your eyes widened as you noticed your phone was flooded with notifications. When you noticed a few missed calls from Jimin, your heart began to pound painfully, knowing that he had seen all of your past exposure, so you decided to call him right away.

When he heard you softly greeting him, he immediately picked up, "Oh Ruby, are you alright?"

He quickly whispered that management was close by, and he didn't want them to suspect that you did make up again. As a result, he must be vigilant.

You understood. He must be cautious of their endearments. Your relationship is a state secret.

"Yes, Jim's, it's a madhouse out there. My brother and sister were ambushed and are currently staying with friends. I was too afraid to go home because of all the paparazzi and kpop fans who had discovered where I lived. My mother is only with her fiance for the day. The hospital was full of Army "With a trembling voice, you informed.

Jimin seemed concerned "I spoke with management. For the time being, we have a suitable solution—-"

"What exactly do you mean?"You asked baffled. What possible solutions are there? A paparazzi invasion has practically taken over your university. You'd rather have a zombie apocalypse than this circus.

Jimin grinned, "Don't worry, Ms. Cheong wants to speak with you. But she'll call you so you don't waste your airtime. I'll call you soon...please keep your phone line open."

"Whaaaaat....oh my Dooley!!!" you breathe it out. You are apprehensive of his management.

Samantha went to take a hot shower, and you are so glad.

The phone rang, and you heard the soothing voice of one of BTS's few female managers.

"G'day, Ms. Wallace. We apologize once more for any inconvenience this has caused. We are aware of your current situation with the paparazzi, and because it was also our fault, we have decided to provide you with a hide-out for the weekend."Even in the midst of the chaos, she sounded friendly and cheerful. 

"G'day, Ms. Cheong. What exactly do you mean? Offer me a place to hide?" You strangled it out.

Ms Cheong chuckled, "Yes, we want to hide you from the paparazzi this weekend. Jimin quickly informed us that the fans and media had discovered your residence and that you need to prepare for a study break. On Monday evening, we will depart for Seoul. As a "friend" of our Jimin, we will allow the two of you to hide out at our current location. We will return you safely on Monday. Will you agree? ...our Jimin will be thrilled."

You took a deep breath and inhaled deeply as if you couldn't believe what you were hearing. BTS Management wants and needs that you and your beau spend some legal time together. Oh wow!

"Er...Ms. Cheong, are you sure you want to hide us together?"You were stunned.

"Indeed, Ms. Wallace. Jimin looks to be overjoyed that you resolved your issues and forgiven him. We want to do everything in our power to keep you safe." She spoke up.

"Thank you, Ms Cheong. I'd love to 'hide out' from the paparazzi." You exhale.

Ms. Cheong chuckles "We understand that you are still on campus. Mr. Wang and I will be there in an hour. You can pack a weekend bag and we'll hope that the craziness will have subsided after a day or two. So simply send us your dorm information. We will obtain permission from your faculty to enter the gates...." She told you what you would do and how you would leave campus. Hopefully, the paparazzi will disappear.

You blew out your breath in shock after she greeted you and hung up.

Samantha, who stood in the doorway in her sleepshirt, sees you fanning your face with a baffled expression.

"And...now? What's causing your hyperventilation? Who are you speaking with?" Her brows furrowed.

"You won't believe who just called me," you say, your eyes wide.

"Who?" she asked as she sat down beside you.

"Ms. Cheong, BTS's well-known female manager.", you chuckle in astonishment.

"Oh, holy Dooley. What?!" She was astounded.

"She and the management want to come to get me in an hour—-to let me spend time with them at their resort or hotel," you said, shaking your head. "It's like hiding me from the paparazzi."

Samantha was completely speechless:"omg! The management wishes that you spend time with your boyfriend.'

"Yes, Sam. I believe they want to make Jimin happy. My "stud muffin" will undoubtedly expose our secret relationship. His demeanor will speak volumes. Gosh! Sam. How will we hide our feelings for each other?" You were terrified when you looked at her.

Samantha's eyes twinkle with delight as she teases, "Oooh! I believe Ms. Cheong already knows your secret. Why do you think she wants you two to catch up? She is well-informed. Oh Lala! I sense a weekend of wild passion."

You jumped up and shoved her shoulders with mock annoyance.

"Get that mind out of the gutter. I was knocked up the last time we had wild nights. I'd rather be safe than sorry." Your gaze is drawn to your luggage. "Could I please ask you a favor? Kindly take my car and luggage. I'm just going to take my small bag—-"you trail off as you quickly go to your room to pull on your grey hoodie, you exchanged your sweater pants for your dark skinny jeans, and you wore your black converse.

Your phone was charged, but you received a notification. It was Jimin.  As you pick up the phone to answer,  You smile with deep affection as you pick up you phone to answer.

"Oh my gosh, baby...did you know what I heard? Ms. Cheong gave us the weekend to spend together—-I am overjoyed!"

He burst out laughing. He made you extremely happy.

You giggle. He appears to be alone now.

"Yes, darling," you laugh heartily. "I couldn't believe it either. I'm flabbergasted! I missed you,"

Jimin chuckled and softly said, "I love you so much. My management team is already on its way to your university. You will stay at our resort apartment with us. I have one upstairs and they have one downstairs. Cheong granted me permission to invite you to my private apartment. You and I....alone."

"Oh my!" your breath hitched. You know what happens when you're alone with your Chimmy.

You could hear him laugh at your nervous utterances. You both can't wait to spend some quality time together as a 'couple' before you both leave.

"Oh yes!" snickers Jimin." Baby. You'll be mine all weekend. So brace yourself for a lot of Chimmy-love."

"Holy Dooley!" you chuckled softly." I'm looking forward to and I  can't wait for the Chimmy -love."

It was as if FATE was determined to keep you together at all costs. You knew being in the presence of this adorable man would drive you mad. You love him, and unbeknownst to him, you'll spend your birthday on your own, before your flight to Seoul.

Samantha quickly puts on a short under her sleepshirt and combs her hair in waves with a little color on her face. She will not appear to BTS Management looking like a washed-out doll. You just smirk at her frantic behavior.

Your hair is also in red hot waves.

When Samantha opened the door, Holly and Jenna looked super excited.

"Oh my goodness, there are Asian people here...for Ruby, They arrived with University security." Holly gushed.

Samantha raised her eyes, standing with her arms folded, "you two run up to our rooms before the seniors can lead them to our apartment, hmm"

Jenna smiles sheepishly, "Yes, we saw them talking to Ellis and we wanted to alert Ruby, Oh no! They're on their way....see you later. bye!" The two dashed to their rooms, but some of the girls were still standing, peering out of their rooms and gawking excitedly at the BTS management. They even took photos discreetly. Most of the ARMY know who their management is and whether or not they are here for Ruby. There was no way BTS Jimin and Ruby were not involved with each other.

They understand why Ruby, has never dated a guy in the last two years. She was secretly dating their Chimmy, which could have been the source of his sadness and depression while on tour. Or they dated and broke up. The Management reaches a nervous-looking Samantha.  Ellis' wide gray eyes sparkle in Samatha's warm brown eyes, "Sam...this is Ms. Cheong, and they are here for Ruby," 

The crew nodded to Ellis, bowed in thanks, and greeted Samantha with a small bow. Samantha smiled into Ms. Cheong's open and friendly eyes and welcomed them in.

Ellis appeared to be on the verge of passing out. They were real ARMY, and they had to keep their excitement.

The other girls were jumping up and down in delight as they watched  Ruby,s' door close.

They've never had so much juicy news in one day. Ruby, brought complete excitement to the university, and not even their uni festivals or sports days could compete. Samantha was beaming as she met Ms. Cheong. Mr. Wang and BTS's well-known female manager. The university security was keeping an eye on the dorm room.

The faculty had deputized them. Two or more campus security guards were stationed outside the downstairs entrance and in front of a black van.

You hugged Samantha, pull your hoodie over your head, and placed your Sunnies on. It was almost 6 pm. 

You were so nervous when you left the safety of your dorm apartment. The girls were excited, following you and calling out your name, wishing you a wonderful midterm break and internship. You simply wave at them and smile at your dorm mates until you reach the floor 8 elevator.

When you arrived at the dorm entrances, it was chaos. Students and paparazzi who snuck into the premises were taking numerous photos. They were all asking you questions at the same time. Mr. Wang advised you to just look down and not respond. The students were beside themselves. Ruby is a real celebrity.

The security guards assist you in the open vehicle. The paparazzi did not deter them from getting a close-up of you.  Bright flashes were blinding. They were waiting the whole day for this opportunity and tomorrow they will be a few dollars richer after selling the pics to the highest bidders.

They were sticking their big cameras almost through the window. You felt as if you will get a panic attack from all the attention. It's too overwhelming. 

The Management also brought two extra bodyguards, and a police van kept the paparazzi vehicles at bay.

You were relieved when all of the occupants of your car were safely inside. With you, it was only management.

You sat in the back, your eyes wide with fear. Management had placed your bag next to you.

"Gosh, this is massive," Ms. Cheong exclaimed, overwhelmed by the Australian paparazzi. She looked frantic in the back, checking to make sure you were okay.

" Are you okay, Ms.Ruby,? Don't worry, we'll be there in an hour. Just unwind. There are snacks and sodas in the compartment next to your seat." She smiled, attempting to soothe your obvious fear.

"Thank you, Ms. Cheong."

You make a small bow. Mr. Wang was the driver. The police vans were parked in front of the Paparazzi vehicles, and the two black vans could drive out quickly on the road.

The paparazzi were frustrated when they tried to rush to their vehicles to follow the vans, but there was a roadblock that prevented them from pursuing their newest target.

There was a visible sigh of relief from management in the van. Ms. Cheong smirks and hands you a copy of the 'evil' Esquire magazine that forever changed your life.

A/n: Management gave Ruby a place to hide.

A big shout out to all Chimmy-stans. I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for your support.

1. Do you believe Ms. Cheong is on to Jimin and Ruby?

2. Why do you believe Ruby was permitted to join them for the weekend?

3. How will Jimin act with Ruby there?

4. Do you think she should inform Jimin that she will be in Seoul?

Don't forget to vote and comment.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.2K 59
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
47.6K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
57K 2.7K 68
"I-Im...I'm sorry..." I clicked my tongue; "Stop saying you're sorry. I need to get used to it right?" In a remorseful way, she looked at me. "Hey...
150K 9.4K 92
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐†๐‘๐„๐˜ โ™ก . A shiver ran down to her body when he held her by her waist pullin...