"𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓-𝐀𝐒𝐓...

By thomaxveve

KOZUME KENMA X MALE!READER. y/n l/n is the gayest piece of shit who dedicates his whole life to kodzuken, his... More

00 - introduction!
01 - smelly dorm
02 - favourite streamer
03 - meeting him
04 - wedding
05 - a day out
05.5 - tiny conversations
06 - invitation
07 - his voice
08 - late night texts
09 - meet up
10 - roommates
11 - be my boyfriend
12 - new mission
13 - past feelings
14 - drunk ass hoes
15 - moving on
16 - the aftermath
17 - sudden call
18 - pool party
19 - pretending
19.5 - they're dating your honor
20 - nicknames
21 - prenk
22 - practice
23 - pre-marital sex?
24 - rich bitch
25 - crazy ass bar night pt. 1
26 - crazy ass bar night pt. 2
27 - homosexual siblings
28 - tease
29 - deepest darkest secret
30 - touch starved
31 - almost caught lackin
32 - secret room
33 - can't be mad forever
34.5 - ship sailed
35 - shitcon! pt1
36 - shitcon! pt2
37 - shitcon! pt3
38 - shitcon! pt4
39 - back home
40 - slow-paced
41 - exposed
41.5 - future plans
42 - two bros chillin'
43 - pervert.
44 - sturdy asf
45 - fallen ace
46 - caught
! upcoming book !
47 - fair trade.
! NEW BOOK !

34 - new feelings

1.4K 34 12
By thomaxveve

“do you wanna accompany me for a creator's event?”

“what?”

“i got invited for a creator's event.” kenma explained, “do you wanna come?”

y/n just stared at kenma for a moment. “you know i already have an invite right? so i'm obviously going to be there.”

“what.” kenma was now staring back at him. “really?”

“yeah. i was gonna bring it up later, but you beat me to it.” y/n took the nintendo switch from kenma's hands and started playing on it.

“seriously? im still getting used to the fact that you're a content creator too.” kenma took out his phone and searched for y/n's channel.

“oh wow. 2 million subscribers?” kenma looked surprised. he started asking all sorts of questions about it.

lemme summarize it because ya girl is LAZY 🙈

y/n is a vtuber who got doxxed and had his face revealed. its not like it really affected him, because he was good-looking, he gained more popularity.

he started one year before kenma did. he fangirled about how cute kenma was during one of his streams and that's how he became his number 1 fan. that's basically why he's so well known.

anyways, kenma is pretty much amazed by his journey, “so why are you a vtuber if you got your face revealed.”

“because my model is hot.” he said instantly.

“but you're also hot.” kenma said getting on top of him.

y/n's face started heating up, “are you drunk?” he hesitantly spoke up as kenma took y/n's hands and placed them on his hips.

“no. im sober.” kenma kissed him, “see.” he smirked.

“oh? then first, take off your glasses.” y/n took off his glasses and put them aside. he then pushed kenma down and continued what he'd started.

after what they did back at y/n's house, kenma started to get bold with things like this. but, it's not like y/n was complaining, he liked that kenma wanted his attention all the time.

kenma suddenly felt y/n's tongue on his lips and stopped for a second. “what are you doing?” he covered his mouth is shock.

“hm? did you expect us to stop at just a basic kiss?” y/n said smiling softly at him. “or is it that you're not ready yet.” his eyes widened as he thought about what was going on in his boyfriend's head.

“no, i was just a little surprised.” kenma explained, leaning in to resume what they were doing. “do it again.”

y/n did as he was told, kenma tried his hardest to keep up with y/n's pace but failed. he pulled away from the kiss to gasp for air.

“kozu, is it a bad time to say that you're a really bad kisser?” y/n started kissing his neck.

“shut up, you're the only one who i do these things with, so how do you expect me to be experienced?” kenma looked away, feeling embarrassed.

“are you saying that im your first kiss?” y/n looked surprised as he pulled kenma's face towards his.

“yeah.”

“WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?”

“WHY WOULD I? ITS TOO EMBARASSING.”

y/n just kissed him all over his face. “everything you do is cute, so shut up.” he started biting near his collarbone.

kenma quickly pinched his arm to stop him. “don't leave a mark there again. its too obvious.”

“OW.” y/n cried out.

they suddenly hear a 'thud' from the living room.

“OH FUCK ITS A GHOST.” y/n screamed.

“n/n, there's no such thing.” kenma got up to walk over to the door and reached for the door handle.

y/n stopped him, “WAIT. ill do it for you, you might get snatched up by that bitch from the ring.”

kenma just stared at him as he opened the door. “you're palms are sweaty.”

“MOM'S SPAGHETTI.” y/n screamed as he opened the door fully.

“this. is not what it looks like.” kuroo tried to explain.

kuroo, he was sitting on the kitchen counter with tsukishima looking down at him, his hands on his thighs. both of them, are half naked.

y/n and kenma just stared in utter shock.

“oh man, and kuroo was the one who was talking about pre-marital sex.” lev suddenly appeared from his room to comment of what was happening.

“NO. THIS IS NOT-”

“kuroo. say it again.” tsukishima completely ignored everyone who was watching.

“oh, oh shit. they're having that one moment from the anime.” lev gasped.

“this is a fanfiction.” yaku said from the background.

“i think he means they're re-enacting that one scene where hinata screamed at kageyama and pulled his shirt-” y/n started explaining.

“fuck, just come with me.” kuroo put his shirt on quickly, then zipped up tsukishima's pants and ran out the door holding his hand.

“aw shit, we ruined the moment.” lev sighed. “and y/n why are you shirtless?” he asked.

“because kenma likes looking at my nipples.”

“WHAT THE FUCK, NO I DON'T-”

“WOOOOW, SO YOU'RE SAYING MY TITS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?”

-

“kuroo. stop.” tsukishima pulled his hand away, they were currently behind the dormitory building.

tsukishima and kuroo were having their usual hang out, tsukishima always said that he agreed because terushima was with yamaguchi so he'd just sat around kuroo's dorm until he leaves.

he would always give yamaguchi different excuses so he wouldn't look suspicious, he even left when terushima wasn't there sometimes to make it look like he's actually busy.

kuroo was always there to welcome him to his dorm with open arms, and even visit to different places to eat, play games or even study at.

tsukishima started to realise why he  would always lean towards kuroo for help. he started realised why he trusted him so much. he started to realise that he liked kuroo. but kuroo didn't seem to like him back, at all.

everytime his heart would race, the thing that always held him back was that kuroo had someone he liked, and it wasn't something as simple as just a crush. it was love, and tsukishima felt miserable.

he liked someone who didn't like him back once again. he often wondered why this only happened to him, why was he always willing to offer his heart to someone who has already devoted their own to someone else who isn't him.

but, he stuck around. somehow, he shamelessly had lingering hopes that made him think, maybe he could make it work. aw man, little did he know. am i right?

- flashback <3

they were trying to find some soda at 2AM in the morning until kuroo uttered something that made his heart bounce out of his asshole and back up.

once kuroo opened the soda bottle the soda exploded and got on their clothes. so kuroo brought some clothes for him to wear.

while they were changing, kuroo was trying to avoid all eye-contact with tsukishima since he was half naked already.

tsukishima was doing this intentionally though, it was amusing to see kuroo like that.

“your body is in good shape.” kuroo said to avoid any awkwardness between the two.

“you think so?” tsukishima said as he cleaned off the soda from his body. “thanks. i guess.” he said putting on one of kuroo's oversized shirts.

kuroo just ends up staring at tsukishima dressing up anyways.

tsukishima takes notice and ends up helping kuroo take off his shirt for him. kuroo is caught off guard by this, “i can do this myself.” he blushed.

“oh? it seemed like you were feasting your eyes by staring at me changing.”  tsukishima leaned forward to get closer to kuroo's face.

“thats because i like you so much, i can't help but sta-” kuroo realised he'd been unconciously speaking and stopped himself.

tsukishima just stared in shock. “what?” he cornered kuroo against the counter.

kuroo started panicking at this point, “its- your body, how did you- i mean like-”

tsukishima sighed at his idiotic behaviour and he pinned him down the counter aggressively which created a thud.

“tell me, what did you say?”

there was silence until,

“MOM'S SPAGHETTI-”
(this is you interupting them)

-

a/n: poopie stinky fart 😳

twerks ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 671 16
•'° college au °'• •×• Y/n l/n a second year college student who majors in art for video game design and animation gets paired with Kenma Kozume; a m...
124K 3.7K 20
Warning: Contains yaoi scenes and harsh language Hinatas parents struggled with money especially with his fathers gambling problem. Hinatas mother h...
524K 23.6K 42
Desperate times call for desperate measures. After you get fired from your job for an unfair reason, you immediately went to the bar to comfort yours...
87.4K 2.2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...