Broken

Von Lyoungs

Ben seemed to shift around in his seat and his eyes focused on what was going on outside the window. He could... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Thank you
Help!
Sequel!!!
Sequel Update :)

Quick message!

3.1K 26 0
Von Lyoungs

So sorry if you're expecting an update here but I just really wanted to say thank you to everyone who is reading Broken, I really do appreciate it soooooooo much!

Some of you may be thinking but its only 3000 reads calm down! But to me every single read makes me smile and keeps me going so I really do thank you all so much! I only started this story a few months ago so for me to have over 3000 reads already is just amazing and even better my story keeps moving up the ranks in the non-teen fiction category :) Im also thinking of entering this into the next Watty Awards too so every read and comment will be really important to me :)

To everyone who comments or votes a big thank you to you as I really do appreciate hearing your feedback on what you think :) and especially taking the time to vote as even I find this hard as a reader to remember to do so thank you!

I was hoping to update tonight but ive come to a slight block :/ so im hoping to update at the weekend, fingers crossed!

Anyway I will stop rambling now but again a huge thank you to each and every one of you! Big hugs to you all :)

Much Love

Leanne xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

382K 11.2K 47
Sitting down on the soft king size mattress I ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration and undo the first two of my buttons while removing my tie...
50.3K 941 106
*NEEDS MAJOR EDITING* Hannah Lee-24 is a recent college graduate who is not willing to love again and she isn't planning to over the dreadful past lo...
3.2K 130 18
"Look into my eyes and tell me you hate me Aubry!" He yelled in my face. I looked up, and couldn't help it as I stared at him with wide eyes. It was...
255 1 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...