Eclipse ( Sequel to A.A)

By crazy1perla

"Monsters are real, and ghost are real, too. They live inside us. And sometimes they win" - Stephen King Har... More

Welcome
Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8*
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 *
19
20
21
22 *
23
24
25
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Thank You

4

367 26 11
By crazy1perla

// I recommend listening to Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey with this chappie //

" Then they took you away, stole you out of my life. You just need to remember " - Blue Jeans : Lana Del Rey

♠️Harry's POV ♠️

" Sylvia you have gathered everyone today for the seance ?" I said. Edgar appeared with guards as well as Troy. Troy tackled me against the floor, " What the fûck are you doing " I growled.

Sylvia appeared, a knife in her hand cutting the palm of my hand. Blood smeared her red dress but she carried a pint of my blood in a small bottle. Troy and Edgar let me go and I punched them both.

"Next time let me know instead of just hurting me " I said. "Sorry boss, but we had to. In fact, we're gonna have to hold you down again " said Edgar.

I turned around towards him, "Why would you have to hold me down again " I said confused rubbing my arm. "Because of me " said the voice. My eyes widened, my heart thumped in pure utter rage. The same voice that torments my princess, the same voice that as a child would be yelled at throughout the castle. The voice, I gave mercy to after slaughtering my Annaliese's child and her.

The voice that has torments my dream for a while, the voice that belongs to the man I hate most in this world. Jacob. I grabbed Troy's knife quickly pushing him and Edgar to the ground. I turned around and pinned Jacob against the wall, he was dirty completely dirty.

" Harry let him go " said Sylvia. " I will spare his life, only because I want to connect with Annaliese and for a promise I made to myself 5 years ago " I said sharply removing the knife from his throat. "But if for a moment you get wise on me and try making any comments that you know I will disapprove of, I will slaughter you " I said sternly.

"As you wish your majesty " he said softly. He disgusted me, I want him dead. I will keep my promise and not allow anger fuel my actions, that is not how a king should rule nor act. Anger allows things of pure horror to commence, I know that for a fact.

"Sylvia who else are we waiting for " I said wanting for this to be over already. "Well my king, we are waiting for Elizabeth and my ladies " she said softly. Elizabeth walked in laughter filled the tensed room, her and 3 other women appeared. I didn't care much for them but I did notice they were in red dresses that showed a bit to much skin in my most honest opinion. "These are the Dante Sisters, all the way from Italy. They are here to help with the séance today, now before we start they will ask a couple questions and will need to do a process for a couple of you " said Sylvia.

The first sister appeared, red hair and bright blue eyes, her pale skin and plump pink lips. "Hi, I need to ask the guards a question first " she said pointing towards Edgar and Troy. Her voice laced with a thick Italian accent, "As you wish ma'dam, perhaps after this all I could ask you a couple questions " said Troy ash they walked away with the red head. "Have you no sense, be a gentlemen you rotation pig " said Edgar.

"I must speak with the bastard " said the blonde haired one with brown eyes as she grabbed Jacob and took him out of the room. "And I to the Queen" said a brunette with grey eyes. They all walked away leaving me and Sylvia alone, "I must ask you something personal please answer me " she said softly. I took a breath and nodded, "As you wish, I will convoy to you and answer any question you may have" I said. "Have you had any sexual activities ever " she said. Her eyes big and expecting an answer. "No " I replied honesty.

"Have you ever you know, pleasured yourself " she replied. "No, I'm a complete utter virgin with no experience what so ever " I said honestly.

"Good, that is very good Harry " she smiled. The 3 women appeared yet again, with everyone else behind them. They went up to me pulling me outside. Their hands began roaming up and down my body, an immense wave of insecurity went through me. "The king is a virgin, Cordelia, we must'n take it from him " murmured one of them. "I Agree Julia, but we must explore him " laughed one of them. "Nonsense, I see the future, his companion, his true love will take of it, for now take what we need " said another one. A kiss was planted on my neck and I felt liquid drip down my neck. "We have a virgin blood, we are ready to connect " said one of them.

I opened my eyes and we were in a circle, Sylvia, Life Ruiner, Liz, Edgar and Troy all connected to one another. The Dante sisters were around us, "How is this meant to commence " I said. Candles were all over the place, "Quite simple my king " said one of the sisters, the red head. "I do enjoy this part " smirked the brunette. They began taking their clothes off, and I gulped. "What foolishness is this " I said looking at Sylvia. "They need to be raw in order to connect " she said. Banging of drums was heard and the 3 began dancing around the circle, a crystal orb, with gold around it in the middle of the table.

"Salve" ( Welcome) said Sylvia. We all began to cold hands and soon the red head got in-between Edgar and I, her naked body in front of my face. " Obtulit deos. Sanguinis virginem offero" (An offering to the gods. I offer the blood of a virgin) said the red head. She placed a red bowl in the middle of the table, the blonde one began to touch the blood and placed it over the crystal ball, "

Loqui volumus lapso soror Annaleise reginae Eudora" (We wish to speak to a fallen sister, Annaleise, queen of Eudora.) she said. Fire began appearing on the crystal and I looked wide eyed. The brunette one came forward, "Tibi gratias agimus quod accipit munera eorum quae in mensa sunt Annaleise dice uti ." (Thank you for accepting the offering, their are dice on the table in which Annaleise may use.)
A dark deep laugh erupted from the room causing shivers down my body, the 3 sisters began moving around me. The red head sat down on my lap, she grabbed my hands and putting them on her breast. "My king enjoy this " she whispered into my ear. I closed my eyes and shook my head, "NO" I yelled. Her hands moved closer to her core, I moved my hands away from her and pushed the chair back opening my eyes.

The room had changed, in fact I wasn't in my room. I was in the location I took Annaleise, the beautiful location that she loved. My heart stopped completely, their she stood. Her dress a whitish gold, the water laminating behind her. I took one look at her, she looked in flesh and blood. I moved slowly towards her, walking cautiously, she sat their on a log looking down towards the floor.

I moved closer and she got up and I fell to my knees. I gripped her from her waist and began crying, "Y-you l-left m-me " I cried. "No, Harry it was my destiny I wasn't meant for you " she said softly gripping my curls. Her warmth, her sweet scent, it was with me at this moment. I didn't want to let her go, I wanted to stay in her loving arms forever.

"My princess, my beautiful princess. You don't understand how hard it is, I need you, I cant handle being without you. I can't, I've lied to everyone about how I feel. How I'm , please Annaliese take me with you " I said holding onto her in tears. Tears streamed down her beautiful face.

"Harry, my handsome king. I can't bring you with me, I won't bring you with me. You need to stay here, you need to be here, their is a war that will happen. A war that you and my sister are to battle, she is closer than you think. You need to find her, make her your Queen, give Ace his mother back. Protect her, she's been damaged. The golden wings that she once had have now been destroyed and cut. She is living a life far worse than mine, my soul is trapped but I'm with my daughter. We would have had a baby girl Harry, she looks just like me. She's up in the heavens but I have unfinished business here in the mortal realm. My sister, her name is Avalon, Avalon Benedict, her life is in danger, their is an evil following her. Their is a darkness that will kill more people than the black plague, do not trust the white angels, for they can easily be darkened. The knights in shinning armor don't always shine, their armor will rust, and soon they will be powerless " she said looking at me in the eyes.

"Annaliese my beautiful princess, please. You must guide me, you must help me. I cannot battle this alone, my heart belongs to only one. You are the only one, you are the only person I can trust. I can't trust another person, please end my misery and take me with you " I cried. Annaliese bent down and kissed me, her soft warm lips. It seemed like a century since I had kissed anyone especially her. I could not believe I was kissing this women before me, the women that had my heart, the only would, I would ever love. The only women that would have significance in my life, she was the captor of my heart.

"Harry listen to me, white doesn't do as good as gold, the armor of a knight will rust but the leather will always remain beautiful and clean. I want you to be the knight in leather armor that has a golden heart to rescue my sister. Her color is fading, she is fading, of the darkness reaches her, my soul as well as her's will never rest. People will die, and everything in this world would have gone to pure utter waste. We will all die, she is closer than you can possibly think. She is broken, but so strong, stronger than I could possibly be, Sylvia was wrong, I was not the strong one, she is, I've seen her life, I've seen the thing she has done just to survive, I have had a easy life, she has suffered. Love her, like you loved me. She is like glass, so fragile yet strong sustaining the hot cup of tea, but if you drop her she will be shattered. P-please H-Harry h-help h-her " she said.

I closed my eyes and opened them yet again, she was gone. Just like that, as if she was a figment of my imagination, the sorrow of being alone yet again has filled me. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, fear filled every ones eyes. I took a deep breath yet again, Sylvia looked at me, trembling. The Dante sisters had clothing on but were on the ground trembling. "What is the matter " I said looking around. Elizabeth broke out into a sob, "Young King Harry " said the brunett her voice was trembling, "What is the matter spit it out " I said highly annoyed. "You said words of death, you- you were possessed while in the realm that Annaliese was in " said Sylvia.

"That is preposterous, I do not even understand this language of death that you speak of " I said in pure disbelief. "You said Etveniet gladius homines morituros sanguis effunditur et punietur.Tempus belli est obscurari non vitam" said the red head. "Well I can tell you know that I have no idea what on earth those words mean" I said confused. "They mean, Their will be war, people will die, blood will be shed, and lives will be taken. The eclipse is a time of war, not life.' Harry you spoke a language that is nearly forgotten, only used by the Catholics in Italy, as well as people of black magic. The darkness is near, the witch is coming and she's going to attack. Someone is going to die " said the blonde haired girl.

I stood their in pure utter shock, this was my destiny. My destiny was to be in wars, to find this Avalon women, the women to my heart. I will fight, until my last dying breath. I will not let Annaliese down I have already failed her once before, if I fail her with this. I will never ever forgive myself. I will make sure to fight, I will not take no as a answer, they'd have to kill me first before I give up completely. I'm a king, Kings are strong and powerful and we do not give up with out a fight.

---------------

Not going to lie, I cried while writing this chapter, well I hope you all enjoyed.

The billboards sucked pure utter ass, honestly I expected them to be better but they sucked. At least we slayed, #nocontrolday, #OHNOLIAM.

I'm so happy you guys have liked what I have planned, honestly I'm just getting warmed up. Leave me some questions and I can answer them, regarding the story or myself.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

ALL THE FÚCKING LOVE - p x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
77.5K 3.3K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
545K 49.1K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...