My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

By EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... More

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Home
Melting (Part I)
Melting (Part II)
Melting (Part III)
Melting (Part IV)
A Frozen Wall

Temptations

225 4 1
By EvanescentFlower

Recap:

I run to Ashton's room, swinging the door open to see my brother sitting on the bed playing Ashton's video game. When our eyes meet, he drops the controller and runs into my arms.

"Vone! I am so happy to see you're okay!" He squeezes me tightly.

I look down and grab ahold of his face, "Lazaro, Look at me! Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

He shakes his head no, "No, they put me in a room and wouldn't tell me anything. I was so scared Vone.. I heard some fighting outside my door and some big guys came in to take me. I was fighting back until they told me they were going to save you and take me to you."

I thumped him in the forehead with my finger, "And you just believed them and went with the scary strangers??"

He was silent and nodded. "You're so lucky it was the good guys you silly little boy."

"Good guys?"

"Yes. This is my pack where I am Luna."

"Wait.. Wait. Vone, you were Luna at the other pack too. I am so confused."

"I was forced to be Luna at that pack but here I am home and now it is your home too. If you want it to be."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's P.O.V.

I watch as Lazaro's eyes look over to mine, "May I stay Alpha?"

I nod, "Of course."

He smiles and hugs Yvonne. Then comes over to me, "Thank you so much Alpha. How can I ever repay you for this kindness? I know there is not much I can offer."

I lightly put my hand on his shoulder, "You owe me nothing. I am happy you have chosen to stay. I will ensure you're well taken care of here."

Yvonne comes over to my side grabbing my hand into hers. I look over to her beautiful face to see her mouthing 'thank you.' I give her a slight nod, "Now.. shall I show you to your room Lazaro?"

"Oh no.. it's fine Alpha I would hate to trouble you. I am just a rogue. You should not even be wasting your time with me."

"Lazaro, your sister is my wife which means you're my brother now. Please, drop the formalities."

Yvonne goes and wraps her arm around her brother and gives him a nod. "He is a good Alpha Lazaro and an even better man. He will not hurt us."

Lazaro nods, "Okay. I am sorry Alpha- I mean Ashton."

I chuckle, "We will get better acquainted tomorrow. Follow me to your room. I put it across the hall from Your sisters."

He looks to the floor and walks behind me slowly. "Here we are. Let me know if you need anything or if something is not to your liking."

I open the door and step to the side. Yvonne hugs her brother and kisses his head. "Would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

He shakes his head, "it's okay Vone. I really need a bit to process everything.. if that's all right.."

She nods, "Go ahead Lazaro. Get some rest. I will see you in the morning for breakfast."

"Uh- Yvonne.. Can- Can I clean up somewhere?"

She nods, "You have a bathroom inside your room and Ashton had some clothes prepared for you on your bed."

"Thank you. Both of you. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." The door closes and I suddenly feel two arms wrapped around me. I turn my head to look behind me to see Yvonne squeezing onto me.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you... I cannot express how much this means to me Ashton." She looks up at me with her big, beautiful eyes full of tears.

"Don't cry Yvonne. You have no reason to thank me. I do this because I love you. I love you little flower."

I hear her sniffle as more tears fill her eyes.

"Shh.. don't cry. Jesus Yvonne, you're always crying.. And now your brother is going to think I hurt you in some way." I pull her into my arms, "Let me see your face."

She looks up at me with now bloodshot red eyes, red cheeks, and tears running down her face. I graze my thumb across her cheeks feeling the wet tears.

"I am sorry I am always such a mess. It must seem like I am always crying.."

I smile, "It's okay... cry baby." I thump her in the forehead with my finger

"Now come on. Let me take you to your room."

She nods and clenches onto my arm.

I can hear soft breathing and a sniffle here and there as we walk. She opens the door to her room and turns around, standing in the door way.

"Goodnight Yvonne."

I bring her hand to my lips. She smells so sweet. I close my eyes breathing in her scent.

"Will you stay with me tonight please?" She whispers as she bites her bottom lip.

"If you want me to.. Of course."

She nods pulling me into the room.

She shuts the door quietly behind her and looks up at me. "Ashton, what's going to happen now?"

"What do you mean?" I pull her over to sit on the bed with me.

She holds my hands in hers, "Will we be okay?"

"Of course. I would never let anything happen to you."

"I know but will the pack and you be okay as well?"

I nod, "Yes, I have it all figured out. If only you trusted me more..."

"I do. I just know Jack... He is so ruthless..."

"I am sorry it took me so long. I needed to double check everything to ensure you don't ever end up in his hands again."

She rests her head on my chest wrapping her arms around me. "I cannot thank you enough... He just will never let me go."

"He will have to Yvonne." I lift her face, so her eyes meet mine. "You are my wife now. You will be seen as such by the pack and all of our allies going forth. Okay, little flower? You're safe."

Her eyes flutter and I feel her breathing slow. We stare into each other's eyes, I run my thumb across her bottom lip.

How can she be so beautiful? I can't stand it.. what she does to me.. I'm feeling things I haven't felt... saying and doing things I would never do. Who the hell am I when I am with her?

I stare into her beautiful big eyes.. I just can't help myself.. I desire her in every way right now. My mind is solely set on mating with her and starting a family together.

I watch as her eyes shift from mine and to my lips... I slowly lean down until our lips meet. I pull away after one peck then touching my forehead onto hers keeping my eyes closed, breathing in her scent. Her sweet. Sweet. Scent. I feel her lean in pressing her lips against mine once more. Her hands travel from gripping my shirt to getting lost in my hair. Our lips hovering, yearning, and inching toward one another's. I can feel her breathing fasten and her body heating up. She pulls my lips to hers yanking me by my hair. I peck her ever so lightly. Her sweet lips are just asking me to devour them. So soft and tasty.

"Can I just, have you?" I whisper onto her lips barely getting it out as her lips never left mine.

"I am your wife. Am I not already yours?" She slowly mutters.

I yank her on top of my lap to straddle me. She lets out a gasp and gives me a smirk.

"Yes, make no mistake you are. But I prefer to hear it from you."

She smiles and removes her gaze from mine.

She taps her chin, "Well, are you mine?"

"Yvonne, I have been yours since the day I was born. I just didn't know it until the day we met.

Her smile disappears, "The day we met.."

I bring her face back to mine, "That was the day I recognized you as my mate and yes it was one of the best experiences of my life and one of the worst. I know it is hard for you, but it is for me too."

She nods, "I know. I cannot imagine how you felt." She runs her fingers through my hair.

"It was a lot of feelings at once. I will be honest I was not coping well but I did what I could."

She slaps me in the chest, "You were such an asshole. Sometimes you still are."

I chuckle, "Well, I just saw my mate in the arms of my brother. I thought you were refusing to acknowledge me as your mate until I found out that Dominick and his wolf recognized you as their mate and you in return. I was confused and I decided to stick around to figure it out. I wasn't sure if my wolf was mistaken or what."

"When did you realize your wolf did not make a mistake?"

"When we got attacked while we were off our territory. In that moment, I would have done anything to keep you safe. Even die for you. It was not because I felt any obligation to my brother but rather because I wanted to. In every being of my body, I wanted to. That's when I realized there was no mistake. You're my little flower."

She is silent and I watch as she looks down at my chest twiddling her fingers. I bring my hand to her cheek pulling her face to mine.. "Yvonne, regardless of everything.. I will never consider you a mistake. Even if you married my brother.. I could never think of you as a mistake."

**MATURE CONTENT***

Her eyes meet mine and I lost it..

I crash my lips into hers.. Her hands traveling from my chest to my loose tie. I can feel her pulling it apart as I tangle my fingers in her long hair. Her sweet taste is driving me crazy... Her fingers start to make their way down my shirt.. undo-ing every button. She pulls my shirt off over my shoulders. I trail my hands down to the bottom hem of her t-shirt. Pulling it over her head and tossing to the floor. Exposing her beautiful breasts. I wrap her legs around my waist, standing up, and laying her on the bed with me in between her legs. I feel her little nibbles on my bottom lip as her breathing begins to increase matching mine. Her hands drops from my face to my chest. I felt my belt being tugged on as she unclasped it and begin to unbuckle my pants.

"God, I want you." I whisper into her ear.

My lips touch her neck softly..

My lips cover her chest with kisses.. her fingers runs through my hair as I drop kisses along her stomach. My finger tips finally get to her joggers hem.. I slowly pull then down .. kissing her hips.. then one right on top of her cute little black panties .. I look up to see her breathing so softly and her eyes on me. As I slowly remove the joggers, I mark her body with kisses all the way down to her feet.

I come back up to meet my lips with hers once again. Our lips slowly moving together.. I bite down on her bottom lip.. Her lips begin to move faster against mine..
I drop my hand to the hem of her panties slowly entering my hand. I feel her tense up..

"Shhh.. it's okay beautiful.. I just want to touch you.. is that alright?"

She nods. I put one finger into her entrance. She gasps..

"Baby, you're so tight.."

I set my forehead on hers as her eyes close and her face scrunches up..

I want to see every expression and hear every noise that comes from her..

I slowly move my finger. She begins to squirm and moan..

"Shhh.. remember your brother is just across the hall.."

She puts her hands over her mouth..  I move her hand away, pressing my lips to hers. I begin to move my finger in and out of her a little faster.

Her moans increased.. Her hand dropped down over mine as her head shot back..

"Want me to stop?"

She shook her head no.. "Ple-ase.. Don't."

I slowly entered another finger, her hand squeezed mine.

"Are you okay baby girl?" I whisper into her ear.. "Tell me if it's too much and I will stop."

"I'm o-okay.." Her lips parted with deep and slow breaths escaping..

"Do you remember what you asked for?" I whisper into her ear..

"Ye-es-s." Her eyebrows are scrunched together as she attempts to respond.

"Are you absolutely sure that is what you want baby?"

She nods, "Ye-es, P-please."

A smile spreads across my face, "You're mine."

I drop my face between her legs, sucking and nibbling on her clit as I slam my fingers in and out of her. God, how does she taste so good..

I feel her hands pulling on my hair as her moans only get louder.. I have never heard such a sweeter sound than this..

"Ashh.. I think.. I'm going t-to cum."

***END OF MATURE CONTENT ***

I look up to see her eyes closed with her head shot back.. She is so fucking sexy..

She came all over my fingers and my tongue... I lick my lips and suck her off my fingers..

She watches me with attentive eyes and her lips parted..

I kiss her inner thigh and look up at her, "Baby, you taste amazing.."

She smiles and pulls me up to her lips.. she presses her lips to mine. I wrap her legs around me, letting my arms wrap around her as I press my hard member into her core..

Her hands are on the sides of my face..

"Ash, I want to pleasure you too." She mumbles against my lips.

"My pleasure comes from pleasuring you Baby.."

She pulls her lips away from mine, "But I want to make you feel good too."

"I do baby. But It's your first time, let's take it slow. I don't want you to feel pressured and I'm scared I'm going to hurt you."

I sit up, trying to pull myself together.

She grabs the sheet and wraps it around her body. "Seriously Ash.."

She goes to get off the bed, I pull her into my arms. "Stop being a brat. Do you really think that I don't want to fuck you right now? It's taking everything in me to reframe from taking you. You have to understand, I just don't want you to regret anything."

She pushes me away, "Ash I wouldn't have continued if I didn't want to. This time it's you who is stopping it."

I rub my neck, "I know."

She grabs her clothes from the floor and goes in the bathroom slamming the door.

Fuck. What did I just do? I put my hands over my face.

I wanted her. I did. I just.. feel this sharp pain.. I thought it was because I was scared she would regret it but now I don't know. Do I still feel like I am betraying Dom?

Shit.

———————————————————————

Thank you so much for continuing to read. Please feel free to skip the mature content if you are uncomfortable with it. I do include warnings for those that want to.

Thanks again! 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 88 23
Laura accidently falls asleep and then when she wakes up she is I her friends car in the way to a party. Perfect. Nothing could get worse, until it d...
69.4K 1.2K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
1.8K 27 33
Draven is known to be the most ruthless and powerful hybrid that ceases to exist. Draven's half Lycan and half vampire. Draven is not only feared by...
642K 22.5K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...