A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
Part : 23
💓
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 39
Part : 41🔞
Part : 42
Part : 43
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 49💗
Part : 50
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 40

6.2K 343 33
By Mavaezz_taetae

“jungkook ?? Kook ? Koo ? My Sweetiepie WHERE ARE YOU?”

Jungkook’s eyes widened when he heard Taehyung shout from the living room. How come he was so early today?

He saw his door knob getting twisted, accompanied by a small click then the door creaked open revealing Taehyung with a big smile plastered on his face.

“THERE YOU ARE!”

He scowled automatically at the sight of the elder

“Ever heard of knocking, mr kim?” he snapped.

“Nope!” the elder chirped.

The pretty boy closed the book he was reading and crossed his arms, giving him a stern look. “Why are you so early?” he barked.

“Aw, you are feisty today.” The elder cooed. “Can I not come home early to spend time with my little munchkin?”

“No.” The pretty boy deadpanned. “Working hours are working hours, mr kim. You do not cut slack on it.”

Taehyung smirked. “But I’m the boss. I choose When to stay and when to leave.”

“Whatever.” The pregnant one  “I want strawberry ice cream.”

Taehyung chuckled and went out of the room to get his pregnant man ice cream. Jungkook was fifteen weeks pregnant, damn moody, feisty and always craving strawberry ice cream. Those were Taehyung’s words not his.

The elder entered the room holding a bucket of ice cream.

“Will you ever knock?” jungkook shouted.

Taehyung a blank look and then said, “Come on, kook, it’ll be fun. You need to get out of these four walls. You have been cooped up in it for weeks.”

“I happen to like these four walls.” He Muttered annoyingly.

Dropping like a dead man on the bed, Taehyung groaned in frustration then suddenly faced jungkook with a smirk.

“You are coming with me.” He declared, “Did you not say that you wanted to live life?” Jungkook’s Eyes widened in shock. He could believe that Taehyung was  Using his own words on him. “Going to parties is the best way to live. Have fun, socialize and you know, loosen up for a bit.”

He couldn’t say anything.  He was still having a hard time believing that this idiot was absolutely right. He kept shooting glares at the man lying in front of him while he kept grinning at him because he knew that the man knows he was right.

“Fine,” the pregnant one huffed. “I’ll go to this party.”

Taehyung’s face brightened up like a tube light and he pumped his fist up in the air, shouting for victory. Jungkook kept ignoring his childish behaviour when something struck him.

“taehyung?”

“Yeah, sweetiepie?”

“How come I got invited to a party? The only living beings I know here are you and that dog of yours .”

Suddenly all the excitement and Giddiness vanished from the elder’s face.

“I...um... he’s my son” the elder mumbled.

“ kim yeonta is a son of kim Taehyung” jungkook shot him a glare. “How did I get invitedTo the party, mr kim?”

Taehyung laughed nervously. “I may or may not tell him that I am bringing you with me.”

Jungkook’s  jaw dropped in disbelief and anger clouded over his mind. Taehyung did not just do that! The elder gulped in fear, noticing the tight grip jungkook had on his book.

In a flash, the elder vanished from his room, Jungkook’s book lying on the floor, in the exact direction where the elder just ran.

Bastard! His actions are getting worse as days pass by.

Last week the pretty boy was craving for a chocolate cake in the middle of the night so he went to the kitchen to get some, but he found Taehyung already sitting on the counter, chocolate smeared all over his mouth and grinning like a fool when he saw the pretty boy. Jungkook forced him to make one for him as well and when he was finally finished baking the cake, Jungkook’s craving was long gone and he was sleeping.

The elder acts like a complete idiot during the day but when the nights kick in, things happen. He always asks about how jungkook spent his day, what more cravings he had and were any of them left unattended then he asks about the baby, his munchkin. When the day finally ends and they head to Their bedrooms to sleep, he always kisses Jungkook’s forehead and wishes him...

Taehyung  cares. Jungkook knew that he cares about him, scratch that, he knew  that the elder claims to love him but these acts make him think a lot about everything.

And jungkook was scared that thinking will end up As feeling.
________
“What is this party about?”

“A farewell party. Nikki is moving back to japan.”

“Moving back?”

“Yeah. He’s half Japanese actually.”

Jungkook simply hummed in response and continued walking with him till they found their selves standing in front of a huge house. It looked quite nice and peaceful from the outside. Taehyung pressed the doorbell and then they waited. The door opened, accompanied by very loud music. Hmm. It was not so peaceful from the inside.

“taehyung BUDDY! YOU MADE IT!” A man shouted from the stairwell. The pretty boy didn’t even realise when they were pushed inside the house. Jesus, there were too many people here.

The man jumped from the stairs, landing on the floor on his feet. Oh my, he  was handsome alright. Light brown hair, sea blue eyes, broad shoulders and wearing casuals which clearly highlights the muscles he was packed underneath.

“nikki! How are you doing? Still jumping around I see.” Taehyung said sarcastically which made his friend snort. They gave each other a manly hug and then nikki turned to the pretty boy

“And you must be jungkook, right?”

The pretty boy pulled out his hand for him to shake.

“Yeah, I am. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He looked at the pretty boy  as if he had grown two heads. “man, rule number one. Never give nikki handshakes, he likes hugs From pretty men.”

The next thing jungkook knew   that  he was  getting a strong whiff of a cologne strangely mixed with lavender. Nikki broke off the hug, eyes already grown big in shock and fixed on the pretty boy's stomach.

“Dude!” He gasped. “You didn’t tell me you were actually bringing two people. You got him knocked up.”

Taehyung laughed nervously. “Surprise?”

Nikki turned around and faced the crowd. “WE GOT A PREGGO IN THE HOUSE!”

The whole crowd started cheering.

He was definitely Taehyung’s friend. Jungkook could clearly see the resemblance now. Crystal clear resemblance. Nikki introduced them to more people. Some congratulated jungkook, some kept staring at his stomach with bulging eyes while some half drunk people actually knelt down in front of him and rubbed his stomach, hoping that a genie would appear and give them three wishes.

When nikki finally left then on their own to attend some new guests, the pretty boy slumped back on the chair with Taehyung looking at him in amusement.

“Enjoying a lot, I see.”

He scoffed. “Considering the fact that people consider me as a genie lamp, I’m absolutely enjoying the attention.”

“Are you tired?” the elder asked in concern.

There goes that caring part of him.

“No. Can you take me somewhere else though. There’s too much noise here.”

“Sure.” He grabbed Jungkook’s hand and pulled him towards the staircase. The pretty boy sucked in a sharp breath when he remembered what actually happens in the rooms of a party house. He happen to have enough experience in the room part but with Taehyung?

“Let’s take you to the real party of nikki”
_______
“...and she got so mad at me that she actually pushed me out of the window and splash! I landed straight into a pool full of hot women in bikinis.”

The pretty boy threw his head back and laughed like a mad man.

He wanted to slap himself for thinking about that Taehyung and him.. in a room... never mind. Taehyung took him to the roof of the house where people were actually having the real party. Sitting around a bonfire, a barbeque just around the corner, people singing, dancing and telling stories about their life. Now, that was a real adult party in his  terms.

Nikki took a swig of his beer and continued, “And my buddy, Taehyung, was right beside the pool, snogging the Class President when all the water came splashing down on them. Man oh man, I can still feel the punch he gave me that night.”

The pretty boy laughed again and gave a smug look to the elder who was absolutely ignoring nikki.

“That is exaggerating now.” He muttered Annoyingly. “Consider that a lesson. Never stop a man from getting laid.”

“Lesson well learnt.” Jungkook  snickered.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook’s hand as an effort to get him on his feet. “I wanna dance.”

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Then dance.”

“With you.” He whispered. And that was how all the laughing and enjoyment ended. The pretty boy pinched the bridge of his nose and blinked back the tears forming in his eyes.

Not now. Not today.

“No.”

The elder frowned. “Why?”

Jungkook wanted to punch him for his stupidity so instead he slapped his forehead. “taehyung, are you forgetting that I am almost four months pregnant? Pregnant men don’t dance.”

“Oh.” Jungkook mentally sighed in relief for Coming up with this excuse. “Then Someday?” the elder asked hopefully.

“Are you going to dance or not?” the pretty boy asked, quickly changing the topic. “I do want to see how kim Taehyung dances.”

The elder staring at him. He averted his gaze From the elder and took an awkward sip of Water from hia beer cup. “Fine,” Taehyung said after what felt like hours. “Don’t get jealous if women and men come flocking around me.”

Jungkook scoffed and watched him walk away to the small crowd dancing in the corner then vanish into the crowd.

“Phew! That was intense.”

His head snapped at the direction of a certain Japanese and he narrowed his eyes. “Intense? Care to explain?”

The man shrugged. “Nothing much really. Why Don’t you explain it to me?”

The pretty boy frowned slightly. “Explain what?”

“I don’t know. Maybe why there is a thick layer of tension between you guys?”

His jaw clenched. “There is no tension between me and Taehyung and that is none of your business!”

“Wow. Preggy got angry.” He said sarcastically. “Pray tell, did you just refuse his offer of dancing with him someday?”

“You were listening.”

“You’re changing the topic.” He deadpanned. “Just say yes or no.”

“No.”

The man smirked. “Did you accept his offer?”

“No.” jungkook mumbled and shot him a glare. “Why are you asking me this?

“I don’t know. You tell me, wakamono” The man said casually, his gaze roaming everywhere, searching for somebody then he burst out laughing. “Bloody hell! You have got to see this!”

Nikki pointed to the crowd where people were dancing and that was when jungkook saw it.

Taehyung

Doing a chicken dance.

He couldn’t help himself but start laughing with nikki. The crowd was ignoring him just like he did his laughter died in his  throat when Taehyung’s head suddenly snapped in their direction, his direction to be precise, and Taehyung started making weird hand movements as if motioning him to join the elder while Taehyung’s head kept bobbing up and down.

“I’m out of here. Good luck.”

The pretty boy looked around, nikki was nowhere to be seen. He did not just leave jungkook alone to handle Taehyung his  went in the direction where Taehyung was dancing and instantly diluted when he didn’t see him. What the... Where in the world  was this jerkhead?! Why did he leave jungkook alone?!

His eyes went in every direction then he felt a tap on his shoulder so he turned around and burst out laughing again.

..
_____
“God! I haven’t had a big laugh in ages!”

“LALALALALA!” Taehyung sang.

Jungkook smacked his arm. “Stop that and take the damn wig and glasses off.”

The elder grinned. “Come on! It’s so funny. I look so beautiful in this.” He said in a high pitched voice,

Taehyung was actually wearing a neon pink wig which reaches his shoulders and oversized light blue glasses. Jungkook just couldn’t stop laughing after he showed up behind him like that. Then he also had to go to pee for the seventh time.

Taehyung was  drunk, but jungkook saw him drinking only one bottle of beer at the party though. One may never know.

“LALALALALALALA!” Taehyung sang, circling

Around the pole of a streetlight.

The pretty boy still couldn’t believe that it was only nine at night. They  have been at the party only for three hours and  he was not feeling tired yet. They were currently waking back home.

The pretty boy snickered. “taehyung, I think you are Drunk.” The elder gasped. “I am not! I am acting as if I Am drunk.”

The pretty boy rolled his eyes and ignored his next ‘drunk acts’ which involved singing some  song way too loud that people around then gave him weird looks and even called him an ‘imbecile’.

Jungkook didn’t  get it. How come the elder was  so carefree about everything and how does he always manages to keep up with his idiotic acts? He will never understand.

Taehyung kept singing and jumping around everywhere whilst ignoring the people around him.

“Okay. I think I’m done for the day.” He declared, taking off the wig and glasses and threw it in a corner.

“Finally.” jungkook muttered under his breath.

“Are you tired?” Taehyung  asked.

“No, surprisingly, I’m not.”

“Hungry?” He asked again.  There’s that caring part of him again. It was really too sweet of him.

The pretty boy shook his head. “I ate a lot at the party.”

“I know.” Taehyung deadpanned. “I was the one Who kept putting more food on your plate.” they both chuckled after that and later fell Into an awkward silence.

“Did you... Did you enjoy it?”

jungkook gave him a small smile. “Yeah, I did.”

“That’s nice.” The elder hummed.

There was a pleasant yet unexplained atmosphere around us. They were just two individuals who were walking in the streets of seoul, enjoying each other’s company without any interruptions. When was the last time jungkook had a peaceful time with someone like Taehyung?

Someone like Taehyung?

“You are staring, Sweetiepie, though I don’t mind.” The elder mumbled the last part to Himself but the pretty boy heard it.

“Why do you call me that?”

“Call you what?”

“sweetiepie” jungkook whispered.

“I love Sweetiepie They are cute and I lo... like you too so that’s it. Sweetiepie.”

Like. He just reduced his level from love to like. Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

Questions. Questions. Too many questions. Jungkook was probably gonna need some advice from a certain blonde on this one. Jimin calls him every day, asking about his godchild and the mother of the godchild. Jimin was slowly getting adjusted to his work environment, but Sometimes jungkook do worry about him and whether he would be able to cope with everything or not. he usually calls him in the afternoons when Taehyung was not around, .

“So you like me?” Jungkook asked boldly. Taehyung blinked rapidly, taken aback by his boldness. “I... uh, yes.”

The pretty bit back a smile. “Good. I like myself Too.”

The elders mouth parted in surprise and he started clapping in a very slow, sarcastic way. “Wow. Jeon Jungkook has finally started to crack jokes now.”

Soon they reached home and that was whenThe tiredness kicked in. The pretty dropped his Bag on the couch and slowly walked Towards his room with Taehyung following him..

He faced the elder and took a step back in surprise when he saw that the elder was too close.

Jungkook gulped inaudibly when those damn brown eyes bored right into his  poor  ones.

“I-I really had fun tonight.” jungkook whispered.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it." Taehyung whispered back.

The pretty boy touched his arm. His throat went dry when he felt the hard muscles hidden underneath the shirt. He knew that the elder goes to the gym in the building at least four or five times a week and spends a minimum of two hours in it. Have they gotten more hard and sculpted since the last time he touched them skin to skin? Suddenly he had this primal need to feel them bare against his skin.

“Thank you, Taehyung. For taking me to the party.” He murmured breathlessly.

“You’re welcome.” And the elder was absolutely not moving from his place. “I should probably go to bed now.” Yet the pretty boy was  standing here, slowly running his  fingers on the elder’s arm.

“Yes.” And still not moving from his Place.

It took hin a great amount of strength to remove his hand from the elders arm.

But he wanted to feel more. To touch more. This sudden need to explore Taehyung again was eating him inside out.

“G-Good night, Taehyung.”

As usual the elder closed the gap between them and placed a small kiss on his forehead. The pretty boy turned his head and his body tensed when he felt Taehyung’s lips on his cheek.

His fist tightly clutched his shirt when the elders lips did the slightest movement on his cheek and pulled back. The elder’s unsteady breath was fanning on his face and that was when jungkook had the courage to face him.

Taehyung was too close. Way too close. The pretty boy could even smell his cologne. He sucked in a sharp breath when the elder slowly leaned down to his lips and gave them the softest brush they had felt in a long time. He closed his eyes and moaned, savouring the feeling of Taehyung’s lips on him. The elder’s hands roamed all over jungkook’s body and landed on his neck, pulling him closer as an effort to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook surrendered to his effort. His fingers did their own exploration. He shivered in excitement when he felt those muscles again, but the need to feel them bare was turning into an ache between his legs.

“Good night, jungkook ”

Then Taehyung walked into his bedroom, leaving him alone with the dog

The pretty boy closed his bedroom door and stomped his foot in frustration.

“What the hell am I doing?” he snapped In disbelief and took out his night Clothes from the closet then he went to the Bathroom to take a cold shower.

Idiot. Bastard. Jerkhead. . He left the pretty boy all aching and hot over him.

He touched his lips oh so softly, feeling the tingles. Tonight at least he got one thing cleared in his mind and this time he was not at all afraid of the so-called consequences. He was not afraid of anything because he knew  what he want.

He wantsvkim Taehyung and he was going to get what he wants...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 9.3K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
1M 48.4K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
2.9M 125K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
261K 9.1K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...