Change | Todoroki Shoto X rea...

ะ’ั–ะด mishibread

โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Quick intro!
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 1 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 7 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 8 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 9 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 14 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 15 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 16 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 17 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 18 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 19 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 20 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 21 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 22 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 24 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 25 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 26 โ˜…ๅฝก
mini announcement ~โ˜†
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 27 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 28 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 29 โ˜…ๅฝก
โ€ขโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโœฆ โค ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š โค โœฆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ€ข

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 23 โ˜…ๅฝก

2.5K 60 101
ะ’ั–ะด mishibread

"We should tell Keigo." You sat up in bed, "Sure we can do that. May I ask why, though?" You and Shoto have been secretly dating for a few months now. There's only a small handful of people who actually know you guys are dating and so far, there hasn't been any desire from either of you to tell anyone else until now that is. "I have a lot of respect for him. He's a good man and I think it's a little disrespectful to be dating you without his knowledge. After all, he's like a father to you." You smiled, he was so sweet and thoughtful. 

"I think he'd appreciate that. When do you wanna do it?" It'd be a little hard to find the time when all three of you can sit and talk about it since Keigo is busy with his mission... You can barely get a chance to talk to him yourself so how are you gonna get him to sit and talk? "You know what, I'll figure it out myself, 'kay? You worry about your provisional exams. It's in two days, so you gotta get some rest." He went back and forth with you about this but you insisted on being the one to make the plans. "Fine. Goodnight, love." He placed a kiss on your forehead and the two of you went to sleep.

❦❦❦

"HEY WHAT'S WRONG?!" School ended for the day and Midoriya and Katsuki were currently sparring; you were helping too but you just got done with your turn. "Katsuki chill! Give Midoriya a chance!" Yesterday, Midoriya's quirk went crazy but he doesn't know how to trigger Blackwhip, which is what Midoriya said it was the quirk of one of the previous OFA quirk wielders. "Young Bakugo, that isn't what you're supposed to do!" The boys stopped for a moment.

"Stuff like this should come out when you're in trouble!" Katsuki does have a bit of a point but it's not the right point to make at the moment... "Wait, this is practice to prevent it from coming out! Young Midoriya, how is it?" Midoriya looked at his hand, the one that led his quirk to go berserk. "I really can't feel it... The presence is gone." That was a relief but there was something about it that was still bothering you. "I know this is practice so it won't come out again but, what if it does? I mean Midoriya was feeling angry when it happened. Practicing like this is kinda redundant considering he's not angry right now... What if it happens again and me or Mr. Aizawa or Shinso aren't around to stop it?" 

It went silent, nobody really had an answer for your worries. If anything, they were worried about the same thing happening... Midoriya mentioned how he maybe subconsciously locked it away because he told himself it was something he wouldn't be able to use for a while... And what if the way to unlock it was by him getting angry again?  You guys had spoken previously about OFA and about Blackwhip. All Might mentioned the Quirk growing with the more people that inherit it... The progression of multiple quirks. 

And not only was it Midoriya's first time hearing about the dark Quirk wielder, but it was also All Might's first time too. It was a wielder with a shaved head. He said his master, the one he inherited OFA from, inherited OFA from a man with black hair. She never mentioned any other user of the quirk so it was presumed that she didn't know who he was.

"We need to know more about this power."

❦❦❦

During Midoriya's Blackwhip training, Katsuki ended up storming off. He said he was frustrated since you guys didn't know what to actually do about his quirk. He wanted to have it come out so they can train it but All Might wanted to prevent it from coming out. There was no clear goal in mind so he of course got annoyed and left...

So, All Might had decided it was best to call it quits for the day. Now, you guys were back at the dorms and Class B was there too! Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were doing what gymbros do, brawling of course. Mineta was... getting tortured? Some were talking and some were just watching TV. It was nice to see your class and Class B not competing against each other for once.

"Y/n, how was training?" Your gaze softened as your boyfriend made his way to you. "It was fine. Katsuki, Midoriya and I just sparred a bit." He still didn't know about Midoriya's secret so he just thought it was regular training. When you told him you were gonna go train with the boys, you were hoping he wouldn't try to tag along. You'd either have to lie to him, make an excuse as to why he couldn't come train with you guys or make an excuse as to why you couldn't go train. But thankfully, he just told you to do your best and he went to the dorms. "That's good. Are you hungry?"

You nodded eagerly. Since you went to train right after school was done for the day, you haven't eaten anything since lunch which by now was quite a few hours ago. He told you to sit while he went to go bring you your plate and you weren't gonna turn down his offer. "Kats... can I have a bite?" Katsuki had already gotten his plate of beef stew, he was pretty hungry too especially after all the training you guys did. "Hell no. Wait for your food." You pouted and clasped your hands together, "Please!! I'm so hungry and there's a line for food! Shoto won't be back for another few minutes. Help a girl out!" He shook his head, "No. Shoulda gotten your plate while the line was short."

You pleaded some more but he still wouldn't budge. "Didn't you say I'm like a sister to you? A good brother would let their poor hungry sibling get a bite of their food!" He glared at you, "You can't pull that card!" Finally, you were getting somewhere. Just a little more push and he might give in... "I can and I will! Oh my, I think I might just faint... So hungry..!" You dramatically sighed and pretend to pass out. He had just about enough of your begging and he slid his plate to you. "Here just one bite! So shut up already, will ya?"

You happily sat back up and took a big spoonful of the beef stew. He yelled at you for taking such a bite and you told him you'd pay him back when you guy your plate. "Stop whining, I did only take one bite technically." It was taking everything in Katsuki's power to not fight you right then and there, "YOU TOOK THE BIGGEST ONE BITE YOU POSSIBLY COULD!" He snatched his plate back and you just laughed, "Here you go, enjoy." Shoto placed your plate in front of you and before you could take a bite, Katsuki took his spoon and scooped up the amount you took from his plate. You couldn't be mad or anything but he didn't even let you enjoy a bite first!

"It's so good! Have you eaten yet, Shoto?" He nodded and you continued to eat. Shoto always thought your reaction to eating good food was cute and funny. You'd have the biggest smile on your face and he swears he could see your eyes sparkle when you take the first bite. Katsuki finished his plate but before he could stand up, you grabbed his plate and placed it under yours. "I'll clean your plate. You go shower... you're stinky." He didn't actually stink but you knew you'd see a funny reaction from him. "The hell you just say to me?! I don't smell shitty face! You smell." You laughed and he just continued to glare at you. "I'm kidding I swear. You guys have the exam tomorrow so you should just go rest already." 

He pretended like he was gonna slap you but you didn't flinch from his fake intimidation. His way of saying thank you was saying 'whatever' and walking away. "So... My dad texted me yesterday." You looked at him, mid-bite and you motioned for him to continue. "I don't know how he got a hold of my social media but he texted me through there. He asked if I was okay and he said he wanted to talk." You just assumed Fuyumi was the one to give Endeavour his social media but you weren't too sure. "And did you respond..?"

He nodded, "I did, just a few minutes before you got here. I asked him to teach me about flashfire." You smiled, "That's great. But are you sure you wanna do it?" He thought about it for a moment. He wasn't sure if was ready to start training with his father again. The last time he did it, he wasn't as harsh and abusive like he was when he was a child. "I'm not entirely sure. I acknowledge he's trying to change his ways. But knowing I need him to become better with my quirk..." His voice trailed off as he looked at his right hand. "I understand. You don't need him, Sho. If you don't wanna train with him then me and you can figure it out together. But it'll also benefit you to train with him. I'll support you either way."

He glanced at his phone, debating what he should do. He knew with your help, you two could advance his flames farther. But he knew training with his father would be better... "I'll... keep training with my old man. But thank you." You nodded and stood up with the plates. "I'll help you wash the dishes." You took a look around and placed a quick peck on his cheek. Everyone was busy with what they were doing and you two were a little sepreated from the rest so you were certain no one saw that... hopefully.

After washing the dishes, you were planning on showering and getting out of your gym uniform. Maybe hang around in the common area with everyone else for a bit longer before going to sleep. "Guys, it's snowing outside!" A bunch of people, including you, ran to the window to see if it really was snowing and it was! You guys ran outside like a bunch of little kids, excited about the first snow of the year.

Kirishima ripped off his shirt and began to enjoy the snowy weather. You didn't grab your jacket before going outside and it was freezing but you were too excited to care. It'd been snowing for a while before you guys noticed because there was already a lot of snow on the ground. "Y/n, at least put on a sweater." Shoto had a higher tolerance to snow than most people so being outside without something on wouldn't affect him but it'll affect you. "You're going to get sick. Here just--" He was cut off by a snowball that was thrown right at his face. "You're being too dramatic. I won't get sick--" Now you were the one being caught off by a snowball. 

"It's on Todoroki Shoto." you scooped up another snowball and threw it at him but he dodged it... and it hit Katsuki in the back instead. "Whoops..." He turned around, angry as ever. "WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!" You looked away, hoping he wouldn't figure out it was you. "Bro, it's not that big of a deal. Loosen up Bakugo!" Kirishima tried calming him down but he was met with a snowball thrown by Katsuki and that just led to one big snowball fight with everyone who went outside to check the snow.

❦❦❦

"Ugh... I can't take this anymore!" You were in your room, trying your hardest to pass the time while Shoto and Katsuki were taking their exam. Your friends were out in the common area waiting for Katsuki and Shoto too but you were way too fidgety and you just didn't want them to see you like that. You were constantly pacing back and forth and checking the time. Not that you thought the boys were gonna fail again... They've both worked so hard for the past few months, you just care a lot about those two and you're just excited they'll finally have their provisional licenses.

Your phone buzzed and you immediately went to check it but it was just a text from Keigo saying he was free tomorrow to have dinner with you and Shoto... That was a relief but you were still pretty fidgety about the boys.

You sighed and looked out the frosted window, it was snowing again. Winter was always your favourite season. The snow was pretty, you get to drown yourself in cozy blankets, Christmas comes around, you can go ice skating, you can drink hot chocolate... There were so many things you loved about winter. 

There was a knock at the door so you got up to answer it. "Oh Mr. Aizawa, hello." You were surprised to see him at your door, you just hoped you weren't in trouble or anything. "Bakugo and Todoroki are done with their exams. They passed." Your eyes lit up, after hours of waiting, they were finally finished! "What, really?! That's a relief! But... is that really what you came here for?" 

"Well, I was going to pick them up and I wanted to know if you'd be interested in coming along." You nodded and quickly grabbed your jacket. "Thank you, Mr. Aizawa! What's got you so nice? Is it the holiday spirit?" He chuckled, "It's not that. I just know you'd want to go see your boyfriend after his exam." Your eyes widened, "How did you... Is it really that obvious???" If he knows then other people must know too right? "No, you guys are quite good at keeping it a secret. However, I'm your teacher. I know everything."

You nervously chuckled... did he really? "So you know about Midoriya..?" He nodded, "Yes, I know he has a crush on Uraraka." Did he not know I was dropping hints about Midoriya and OFA... Or does he? I don't know but I can't press any further. If he really didn't know about Midoriya's secret, you could possibly reveal it by asking more so you just left it as is. "All Might told you we were dating, didn't he?"

"Yep."

❦❦❦

"Do you see them, Mr. Aizawa? They should've been out by now." Your teacher expected you to be excited, but not THIS excited. He almost regretted his decision on bringing you along. "They'll be out soon. Calm down." You nodded. "Sorry, I'm just really excited." You were just about to text Shoto when you saw red and white hair alongside spikey blonde hair. "Shoto, over here!" His eyes softened once you came into his view. "Y/n, what are you doing here? I thought you'd be at the dorms." You smiled and hugged him. "Mr. Aizawa offered to bring me. So come on let me see your license!"

He handed his newly earned license and you smiled seeing his name and his photo. "You look so cute, Sho!" His eyes widened, did you forget your teacher was standing right there? "Y/n..." You chuckled, "Don't worry, he already knows. All Might told him." He looked at All Might who was standing next to Mr. Aizawa. "Sorry, Young Todoroki. You guys know how scary your teacher can get. I was pressured!" You chuckled and Mr. Aizawa opened up the door. "Congratulations. Let's go, your friends are waiting." Katsuki got in from the other side and Shoto opened the door for you to get in.

"Let me see your license, Katsuki." He pulled it out and handed it to you. "Aww. I'm so proud of you two." You handed it back, when the car suddenly stopped. You were a bit confused but in the distance, but you all could hear yelling in the distance. "A villain attack?" Huge waves came crashing through the street across from you guys. "I'll help with the evacuation, you guys go fight." 

You guys got out the car and quickly made your way to the villains creating havoc in the city. "Wait but you just got them 30 minutes ago!" All Might tried convincing you all to help evacuate until the pros got there but none of you took his advice. Shoto used his ice to freeze the water and Katsuki blasted the villains away. "Please evacuate, it's dangerous to stay around." So far, no one you've seen has been injured yet and you'll try to keep it that way. "Water Lily, behind you!" 

You looked and saw one of the villains Katsuki had already taken care of. "I'm surprised you're still standing. It'd be best for you to surrender now." He chuckled, "You think I'm scared of some schoolgirl? You're gonna be the one surrendering when I'm done with you!" He ran right for you and the two of you began to fight. None of his hits were actually getting you. All his movements were so sluggish, presumably because he was already badly hurt by Katsuki. "Let's end this quickly." You raised your foot in the air and brought it down on his back, leaving him on the ground unconscious. 

You created a web with your Blood Manipulation to keep him from escaping if he were to wake up again. The group of civilians began to thank you for helping them. "You're all welcome. Now we really have to get moving, it's still not safe here!" They nodded and you took them to an area where police officers were taking evacuated civilians. 

"Oh, you guys are done. That was pretty easy." All Might came back with a pro. You didn't really know who he was but you didn't really care since you were busy getting all the knocked-out villains to put them in a web. Not like they'd be hard to fight again but it'd be a pain to have to deal with those people again. "You three did amazing. Now, let's go home."

❦❦❦

"Are you nervous?" Shoto nodded, "A little. What if he doesn't want us dating?" You chuckled and gently grabbed your boyfriend's hand. "You're overthinking this. Keigo loves you! Don't worry, that won't happen." You looked up and saw the winged man, fashionable as ever. "Hey baby bird, hey Shoto." The two of you stood up as he walked to the table in the fancy restaurant he chose. "Hi, I'm glad you were able to come." You both shared a hug and Shoto gave him a respectful bow before sitting back down. "You kids can order whatever you want, all on me."

You two took a look through the menu and everything looked so fancy. "Also, congrats on getting your hero license. And you got to fight villains after just getting it? Pretty cool Shoto." He thanked him, but Keigo noticed something was off about him. "What's up with you? We can go to another restaurant if you don't see anything you like." Shoto glanced at you, "It's not that. The food looks fine. But there's something we'd like to tell you." 

Shoto took a deep breath before continuing. "Y/n and I are dating and have been for the past few months. I'm sorry we've kept this from you for so long. I hope you're not mad." Shoto was expecting to be punched or something but instead, he began to laugh. "Oh god, I'm sorry! It's not funny, I just always knew you two would end up dating! And now I'm ¥7,000 richer." 

 "Excuse me?" you asked, crossing your arms. "I may or may not have made a bet with Rumi that you two would end up dating." you scoffed; the nerve of this man! "So... you're not mad?" Keigo smiled at the boy, "Of course not. I'm sure you two had your reasons for keeping it a secret but I'm glad you're the one dating Y/n. You're a good kid, Shoto. You make her happy." Shoto let out a sigh of relief. "But if you ever hurt her, I will make your life miserable!" Keigo said with a big smile on his face. "Please stop threatening my boyfriend." 

He just laughed it off and the three of you went on to order and enjoy your meals. The dinner went really well. You, Shoto and Keigo had a nice time enjoying the fancy scene and even fancier food. And after all that, there was of course room for dessert so you guys went to that bakery you and Shoto really like on your way home.

"So, you kids want hot chocolate or tea?" You guys settled on hot chocolate since it's fitting for the time of year it was. "Here, we can place the pastries on this plate." You guys may have gone a little overboard with all the things you got from the bakery but everything there was too good to just choose a few. 

Ding

"I'll get it!" You got up and made your way to the door. When you answered the door, there was some random person just standing there. "Are you... L/n Y/n?" you were caught off guard a little, "Uh, yeah. I don't mean to sound rude but, do I know you?" The man standing in front of you cleared his throat before speaking. "My name is Abiko Kohaku. I'm your father."

Your eyes widened and Keigo angrily made his way to where you were. "The hell are you doing here? I thought I told you to never show your face at this house again." You continued to stand there in shock. You almost felt like you were dreaming... "Keigo, just give me a minute to--" Keigo punched the man in the face. "I don't give a shit. Leave." 

Shoto walked up to you and placed his hand on your shoulder, "Y/n... We should go sit." You shook your head and got in between Keigo and your father. "I've got this..." Keigo looked at you before backing down. "What do you want?" The man wiped the blood from his face. "Y/n, I... I've seen you on TV a lot. When I first saw you, I was so shocked. You look just like your mother. A-And you're strong like her too."

You've never thought about your father in all the years you've grown up without him in your life. Even as a child, you never asked about him so you never thought a day like this would ever come. You weren't sure how to feel now that he was standing right in front of you, but feelings of anger were slowly bubbling up in you. "Don't talk about my mom. You don't deserve to mention her."

"I-I'm sorry I just... I never thought I'd see you on TV becoming a hero." You nodded. "Okay. So you've seen me on TV. Is that all you came for? What do you want?" You gave him a cold stare. "I came to patch things up. I know I haven't been the best father but--" "You haven't been a father at all. You never have."

"Y/n, please just--" "No! You really have some nerve coming here after being a deadbeat father my whole life." Tears began to form but you didn't let them fall. "I-I wanted to be there! " You scoffed. "So why didn't you? Huh?" He stammered, trying to come up with an excuse. "You were never there! You were never there for anything!" You quickly wiped away the tears that threatened to fall. "You have never been a father. Keigo has been more of a father to me than you will ever be! He's always been there!"

You couldn't hold back your tears anymore. More and more fell, too fast for you to stop. "He was there when my mother gave birth because you were too busy doing god knows what. He was there when you abandoned us, he was there for my very first day of school, he was there for every birthday and for every holiday! He was there when I was learning how to ride a bike, he was there when I got accepted to U.A.! He..."

You clutched your fists, "He was there when mom got sick... He was there when she died. He was the one who stepped up to raise me and he did an amazing job as a father. He's my father, not you so you don't get to call yourself a dad after years of never being there. I've never needed you and I never will. So do what you do best and leave."

"Y/n, please." You just walked away from him, "It's best that you leave." Shoto sternly warned the man, "Who are you? Just let me talk to my daughter." He tried peeking his head into the house, but Shoto wouldn't let him. "That doesn't matter and she clearly doesn't want to see you. Now leave." Kohaku wanted to argue with the boy but his cold, intimidating demeanour drove him away. 

You were sitting on the couch, hugging your knees as tears continued to fall. Keigo sat next to you, soothingly rubbing your back. "Y'know... I meant what I said. I wasn't just saying all that so he'd get jealous or something. You really are a father to me." He softly smiled, "I know kid. " The two of you shared a hug and you wiped your tears away. "I'll go get the hot chocolate. We're not gonna let that asshole ruin our day."  Keigo placed a kiss on top of your head before making his way to the kitchen.

"Your eyes are all puffy, sweetheart." You chuckled and he sat down next to you. "Do they make me look funny?" He shook his head and began to stroke your head "Of course not, you're always pretty. But don't cry, Y/n. At least, not for him. He's not worth it." He wiped away the last few tears and softly placed kisses all over your face. When Keigo came back with the drinks, you all enjoyed your drinks and the delicious pastries. Even though Kohaku came and brought the mood down, you guys were able to pick it back up. You really didn't wanna let that man ruin your day. You already had the most amazing dad in your life, Keigo. While that was a bittersweet afternoon, you began to sneeze... quite a lot.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

25.7K 859 50
"๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ sequel to my first {shoto todoroki x reader} โš ๏ธ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...
Under pressure ะ’ั–ะด PositivePeach

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

2.4K 120 33
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‹...
89.8K 3.4K 16
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ก๐จ...
3K 119 38
๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ โ†ณ โ˜… ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐Ž ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ ๐ฑ ๐…๐„๐Œ! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ˜… ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ...