ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13 ★彡

It was the next day after exams were officially over. When you woke up, Midoriya and Shoto were peering over you; apparently, your team had won. You kinda thought you would've lost since the last thing you saw was Midoriya running back to you guys instead of running for the gate. But you were glad you were able to pass because that means you won't have to go to the camp. 

You stayed until Bakugo woke up and the other boys went home. When he did wake up, you scolded him. He apologized-- well somewhat. He apologized the way he would by saying "I guess you weren't all that wrong. But don't expect me to say anything to that damn nerd!" So you expected his somewhat apology and now you two were cool again. Only reason why you haven't dropped him as a friend is because you know he's still young; he still has time to mature and you have faith that he will.

❦❦❦

 You were in your seat looking in the hand mirror you carry in your school bag. You don't usually use it but for some reason, you were having a bad hair day and it was annoying you. "Y/n, why are you messing with your hair so much?" You looked over at Shoto and sighed. "I'm having a bad hair day, Sho. I hate how my hair looks." He quirked his eyebrow, "I think it looks fine. You look beautiful." You stopped functioning the second he said that. "A-Ah... Thank you, Shoto..." He was slightly blushing while you were blushing like crazy and smiling like an idiot. 

You heard footsteps coming, it sounded like your teacher. "Mr. Aizawa's coming!" you said and everyone scrambled to their seats before he came in. "Morning. Unfortunately, those who did not pass will have to attend the training camp in the woods... And so is everyone else!" You chuckled, of course he'd pull something like this. 

He told you all a little more about the camp and dismissed the class. Hagakure said all of Class A should go shopping, you thought it was fun but you were also a little bummed Shoto wouldn't go. Well, he didn't say if he'd go or not just yet but you know he likes to visit his mother on weekends or whenever he has a day off. "Todoroki, will you be going?" Midoriya asked but Shoto shook his head, "I visit my mom on my days off." You knew it!

Though you did kinda hope that he would at least go for a little while. But you understood why he would rather go see his Mom instead. They just started rebuilding their relationship and Shoto needed those rare days off we get to see his mom. 

❦❦❦

"And so, here we are!" You and a few of your classmates who were actually able to come shop made it to the mall. You had Keigo's card so you were able to splurge today. You were just chatting with the girls when you were noticed by people in the mall. "Oh, aren't those U.A. students?! The first years?!" They recognized you guys from the sports festival. 

It caught you were all caught by surprise by the sudden attention. You've never been recognized in public like this before. Anyway, everyone pretty much had different things they wanted to shop for, so you guys decided to go wherever and meet back up at 3 pm. You, Uraraka and Midoriya were the only ones still standing there. "They left fast..." Uraraka was standing next to Midoriya and you remembered she told you about what happened during her practical exam.

She said Aoyama asked her if she had a crush on Midoriya and it seems like she does. You giggled a bit, she's just like you but with Shoto. "W-What about you Uraraka, what do you need to get?" She turned to look at him. "Oh I just need some..." She began to blush and ran away. "BUG SPRAY!" You and Midoriya were both shocked. "I-I'm a bug?!" Great Uraraka, your crush thinks you called him a bug. "She didn't mean it like that, Midoriya. I'll go get her." You ran after her while Midoriya was left there dumbfounded.

"Damn it Uraraka, where did you go?" Usually, you would use locate, but you're still recovering from yesterday. You didnt wanna use your water all that much for today at least. You were just gonna call her and find her that way, but suddenly something just didn't feel right... Something was telling you to find Midoriya. You just hoped you were wrong, but your gut is right almost every single time.