Daughter of Mina & Delia - (S...

By gabbyshott

Trigger Warnings : Abuse, Self-Harm, PTSD, ADHD, Anxiety... Wilhemina Venable and Cordelia Goode adopted Haze... More

FIRST DAY
LOST
MISUNDERSTANDING
COPING
FLASHBACK
DEGENERATION
EXPLANATION
FRIGHTENED
Author's note
INJURY
WAITING
EMBRACE
RENEWAL
FIRST TIME
LYING
DETENTION
CLOSER
SPYING
SNEAK OUT
BULLIES
BOYFRIEND
ADDICTED
HELPLESS
SAVE
AWAKE
FORCED
DROWNING
NIGHTMARE
INDEPENDENCE
Author's Note
NOT AGAIN
THREAT
BONES
BIRTHDAY
SURPRISE
CHOICE
DISTRESS
BLOOD
AMBULANCE
IRONY
PSYCHIATRIST
MEMORIES
TREATMENT

SICK

377 19 0
By gabbyshott

TW : Eating-Disorder (very detailed), Throwing up

--

Hazel's POV :

We waited our dinner and my moms didn't say anything about my hesitation on what I was eating. And I was grateful for that because I absolutely didn't want to justify my choice. The waitress Alice came back with our plates and when she set mine in front of me, I took a deep breathe to calm myself but the smell of the burger, all the grease and the calories nearly made me sick. I couldn't even smell it, it felt like the calories were entering my body through my nose and I already felt full even though I hadn't even touched my cutlery.

"Bon appetit." Said mom Mina with a very bad french accent. I smiled back but didn't look at her in the eyes. I tried to calm myself down because I needed to appear okay and eat, otherwise my moms would immediately know that my relationship with food was at its worse.

I was pinching my thighs for some times now to try and think at something else when I heard on of my mom clearing her throat so I raised my eyes.

"Your burger is getting cold sweetie." Mom Delia said softly with an encouraging smile. I weakly smiled back at her and took my fork. I started cutting small pieces of the bread, then the meat and finally the vegetables. I decided I needed to eat at least half of the burger, but I was determined not to touch at the french fries.

When I brought the first bite to my mouth, I swear I could smell the calories on the fragment of food. I closed my eyes and put the piece of burger in my mouth before chewing and swallowing with tears growing in my eyes. When I finished the first mouthful, I knew all my efforts just fell apart. I was so mad at myself, I felt like crap, I felt so weak. And I especially felt like I needed to get rid of it. So I made up my mind, when I was half through my plate, I would be excusing myself to go to the bathroom. And that's exactly what I did.

I reached for the napkin and wiped my mouth, then I stood up and both my moms turned their eyes on me. "I'm going t- to the bathroom. I have to p- pee." I stuttered. I was so bad at lying, but in this situation I had to do it, I couldn't help myself so I made my way to the bathroom. But nearly there, I bumped to Alice, the waitress.

"Are you looking for something ?" She nicely asked me.

"Uuuuh, yes, the bathroom. But I know where it is." I said, as it wasn't the first time we were eating in the restaurant.

Alice nodded and smiled at me then walked away as she was carrying some drinks to another table.

I entered the bathroom and made sure there was no one else. When I saw nobody, I got in a stall and sat on my knees. I made sure my hair were tied and behind my back and I shoved two fingers down my throat. At first it didn't work. It was the first time I was making myself throwing up and I knew you had to go deep with your fingers but I was a bit scared. I took a shaky breathe and tried it again. This time, it worked. But I thought I didn't puked enough. So I did it again, and again, and again, until it was only bile coming out of my stomach. It burned my throat and my eyes were tearing up.

I stood up, but maybe too fast again since I had to hold myself on the wall to prevent falling. Once my vision was less blur, I stepped out of the cubicle, washed my hand, put on my fake-happy-face and walked out of the bathroom.

When I got back to our table, my moms looked at me and the seemed a bit concerned.

"Are you okay ? You were there a long time honey." Mom Delia asked suspiciously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
365K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...