The Billionaire's Daughter [P...

By asureichan

"You have no idea how my hands crave to roam around thirsty in your body with my tongue lusting to taste some... More

Chapter 1: Meet Alexandra
Chapter 2: Pussycat
Chapter 3: Hot or Cold?
Chapter 4: Professor Xavier
Chapter 5: Unlucky Day
Chapter 6: Take Me Home
Chapter 7: Kissed
Chapter 8: Visitors
Chapter 9: Mommy? Daddy?
Chapter 10: Bad Mood?
Chapter 11: Lunch With Crush
Chapter 12: Leave A Mark
Chapter 14: Friday Event Part 2
Chapter 15: SM
Chapter 16: Run!
Chapter 17: Stop Running?
Chapter 18: Allergy
Chapter 19: Game Bet
Chapter 20: Moving On
Chapter 21: The Art Of Flirting By Alexandra
Chapter 22: The Gate of Heaven
Chapter 23: Saturday's Trouble
Chapter 24: My Landmark
Chapter 25: Crush
Chapter 26: Rejected
Chapter 27: Missing you
Chapter 28: Closer
Chapter 29: Breakfast
Chapter 30: Unpleasant Morning
Chapter 31: Choose Me
Chapter 32: Don't Touch Me
Chapter 33: Bite The Bullet
Chapter 34: Exterminare Eos
Chapter 35: Dies Ultimus
Chapter 36: Party and Blood
Chapter 37: The Night We Met

Chapter 13: Friday Event

4.2K 178 18
By asureichan

"Are you sure?"

"Oo"

"Masama ba pakiramdam mo?"

"Hindi naman. Tinatamad lang akong mag attend"

"Hoyy girl may attendance kaya!"

"I don't care. I'm not in the mood"

"O para ano pang pumunta ka dito sa school? Trip mo lang?"

"Sort of"

"Hay naku Alexandra! Kanina ka pa sa canteen ah, what's with this attitude? Palagi kang parang baliw araw araw kung makatawa at makangiti pero ngayon mukha kang ewan"

"Sige na punta ka na dun sa gym"

"Eh ikaw, san ka?"

"Uuwi"

"Sigurado ka?"

"Oo ngaa!"

"Sinisigawan mo 'ko?"

"Hindi"

"Andrama mo today ah!"

"Punta ka na dun kase!"

"Ah ganon pinapalayas mo na ako?"

"Hindi"

"Okay"

"I'm serious, Almira."

"Hayysstt sige na nga! Oh siya ingat ka"

"Thanks, ikaw din."

It's almost 30 minutes na nang nag paiwan ako dito sa cr kay Almira at ito pa rin ako sa loob ng isang cubicle nakaearphones at tulalang nakatitig sa kawalan. Si Justin naman ay nauna na ding pumunta sa gym kanina nang naghiwalay kami ni Almira sa kanya.

🎶
You leapt from crumbling bridges
Watching cityscapes turn to dust
Filming helicopters crashing
In the ocean from way above
Got the music in you, baby
Tell me why
Got the music in you, baby
Tell me why
You've been locked in here forever
And you just can't say goodbye
Kisses on the foreheads of the lovers
Wrapped in your arms
You've been hiding them in hollowed out pianos
Left in the dark
Got the music in you, baby
Tell me why
Got the music in you, baby
Tell me why
You've been locked in here forever
And you just can't say goodbye
Your lips, my lips
Apocalypse
Your lips, my lips
Apocalypse...

Ahhhhhhhh I love this song so much! Well, other than being obsessed with Taylor's songs, this band is just so good with this masterpiece!

Eto kase pinapatugtog ko tuwing wala ako sa mood. And I admit that this song is a tragic kind of song but I have this stupid thing in me that whenever I feel down, it's either I would watch videos of stray cats being adopted by their new owner or I would listen to this band's songs on loop.

After a couple of minutes, I decided to go out of the cubicle..

Wag kaya muna ako umuwi? Baka mahalata ni Nanay na di ako pumasok.

Tama!

Ayuko pa makipagbardagulan kay Nanay.

Pero san naman kaya ako pupunta?

Hmmmm...

OMG bright idea, Alexandra!

Yes! Pupunta ako sa school nila Kiki at Kikay. Dun na lang ako tatambay muna sa playground nila at least dun makakalaro pa ako tapos antayin ko na lang din sila para sabay na kami umuwi!

Okie dokie, you're so pretty and genius Alexandra!

I smiled at myself in front of the mirror pagkalabas ko ng cubicle while I was having victory thoughts in my mind praising myself only to realize that someone is watching me...

O.M.G.

WHAT THE...

"MISS LEVIN?!"

I blinked my eyes for a couple of times and kinurot kurot ko pa yung sarili ko if nanaginip ba ako or naghahallucinate lang. Malay ko ba if tulog pala ako sa cubicle kanina tas kaluluwa ko lang tong nananaginip at kung saan saan napapadpad pa, diba?

"It's been a long time, how are you?"

She crossed both of her arms and stared at me while smiling from head to toe that made my stomach curled up, holy shit.

"I- I'm.." I gulped. Oh my god, I can't believe she's here. What is she doing here?

"I'm here for the event if that's what you're asking."

"Ohh ha ha. Wait..I didn't ask--"

"I know. I've been telling you I can read your mind, Alexa." She chuckles while she started fixing her purse.

"Miss Levin?"

"Hmm?"

"You're pretty." Wala sa sariling sambit ko habang nakatitig sa kanya na hawak hawak na ang purse.

She laughed.

"Let's go?"

"Huh?" tulalang tanong ko dahil di pa ako makaget over sa nangyare.

Oh my gosh! She's tall and she's so hot in her outfit. She's wearing a gray pants with a white chiffon long sleeves paired with black stilleto, a pair of pearl earrings, a minimalist kind of necklace that attractively decorates her collarbone and her hair beautifully drops in her shoulders.

She said a lot of words pero wala akong maayus na narinig man lang.

I. Can't. Focus.

"Come on. We're already late." Sambit neto while she's holding the door knob waiting for me to go outside.

Wala sa sariling sinunod ko ang utos neto at tulalang nakabuntot lang sa kanya.

We arrived at the gym pero yung utak ko kung saan saan na napapadpad dahil sa nangyare. I mean how the hell did this happened? She's my virtual summer class professor and never did I expect that I would see her in person!

"Where are you going?"

"Hmm?" takang sambit ko habang nakatayu sa likuran neto. I lean forward closer to her dahil meju di ko marinig eto. May kalakasan kase ang sound ng nagsasalita sa harapan na nagsspeech at meju maingay ang mga studyante sa bandang likuran.

"Sit here." Utos neto while pointing at the VIP chair next to her.

"But it's fo--"

"Ssshh just sit." Hinila pa ako neto na umupo sa tabi neto habang nakangiti at ako naman ay alinlangan man ay wala nang magawa kundi umupo na lamang. Naramdaman ko din na may katabi pala ako sa kabila when I heard a hissed sound that seems annoyed. I was mentally shocked at first when I realize it was Miss Diaz who was sitting in my right side not that far because there's a vacant chair between us. I stared at her for a second and immediately turned my gaze to Miss Levin in my left side who's busy taking a photo of the stage with decorations and with a speaker in the podium stand. She smiled when our eyes met. She suddenly flip the camera of her phone and starts taking photos of us with the front cam. Few more clicks and she leans closer. I smiled and did an awkward pose.

"Ouchh!!" Fuck that hurts. I was about to rage out when I realized it was Miss Diaz who suddenly sit in the vacant chair in my right side and naipit pa ang kanang kamay ko na nakapatong sa sandigan neto.

I stared at her and mentally rolled my eyes kase parang wala lang etong paki na nanunuod sa nagsasalita sa harapan. Why did she sit here? Mukhang okay naman siya dun sa upuan niya kanina ah

"And we have several special guests today. Let me introduce them to you all. First, please give a round of applause to Miss Janna Levin! Miss Levin is the Claire Tow Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Barnard College of Columbia University. She is also the Chair and Founding Director of the Science Studios at Pioneer Works...."

Tumayo naman bigla si Miss Levin at umakyat sa stage at tumayo sa harapan habang kumawaykaway pa sa audience. I was smiling the whole time because GOD she is so stunning! I heard a hissed again but I was so busy to not turn my head to anywhere but to focus only to the lady on the stage.

"....Please give another round of applause to our another special guest. Please welcome Mr. Larry Lagerstrom. He is an Academic Director and historian of science at Stanford University. His degrees include a PHD in history and an M.A. in physics from the University of California at Berkeley!"

I was shocked when I heard the name I never expect I would see in person. BRO WHAT IS GOING ON? I know these people! They're my summer class professors! But OH MY GOSH! He's so pogi pala talaga kala ko kase lagi nakafilter siya sa virtual class e

"Sit down, Evasco. And for pete's sake close your mouth!"

Tinapunan ko naman ng tingin si Miss Diaz sa tabi ko na mukhang iritado na. Salpok pa ang kilay na nakatingin lang sa stage.

Napaupo naman ako bigla nakaharang pala ako sa paningin ng iba na nasa likuran namin.

I stared at Miss Diaz and I couldn't help but to be mesmerized with her face especially that I'm staring at her this close.. But what bothered me the most is...

"Stop staring at me."

She rolled her eyes on me and start tapping her phone.

"I said stop staring!"

"I can't!" sigaw ko din kase meju naiirita na ako. Nasa harap lang naman ako e sisigaw pa.

I caught her gaze her eyes away and her cheeks suddenly blushed. I don't understand, why she's so mad? She shout at me first so it's fair to shout back, right? Except kay Nanay, duh. Ayaw ko pang mawalan ng bahay no.

"So do you find me pretty now, huh?" I stared at her with confusion in my mind. Why would she say that? Of course, she's beautiful. Just way too real.

"Just check your face in the mirror" ang sagot ko naman ignoring what she said.

I saw how she clenched her jaw and how her expression became more terrifying.

Couple of minutes have passed and still I am struggling to look away from her face. IT'S FREAKING BOTHERING ME! I want to..AHHHH!...Bahala na nga.

"Miss.." I called her without breaking my eye contact to her face while she was busy watching the host speaking in the stage.

She turned her gaze on me. Oh god eto na naman tayu e. Di pa nga ako nagsasalita e ansama na agad ng tingin.

"What?" malamig pa sa yelong tanong neto habang nakatitig saken.

I didn't answer her but instead I lean closer to her face and hold her chin to turn her face fully on me.

I suddenly felt odd rumbling and curling of my stomach as well as racing of my heartbeat but I chose to ignore it. She stared at me with confusion in her eyes. I saw how she struggled with breathing and the way she gulped and when she hold my hand holding her chin to stop me from what I'm doing, I felt so much bolts of electricity in our skin. I don't know what the hell happened but the next thing I knew is I'm staring at her lips. For a moment, I felt like we're the only people inside the gym. Everything became in slow motion, I can't hear anything other than my heart beating and I've felt so much hot temperature combined with electrifying connection we have in our skins. I almost lost myself for a second but I managed to box in the weird sensations I've felt. I suddenly pulled out one of her fallen eyebrows in her right eye and put it in her palm to show her.

"I told you to take a look at your face in the mirror. " I smiled to lessen the tension and gazed with my eyes on the front to watch the speaker acting like my knees hadn't just weakened.

I felt how she stared at me for a long time, but I pretend like I'm busy watching the speaker. And I don't know how or what the hell happened, but is that CJ hosting in the stage?!

My mouth went agape when our eyes met, and she just sweetly smiled at me with a flirty wink while she was announcing something I couldn't even understand! My mind is just storming off somewhere. She's wearing a casual dress, and my best friend looks so damn gorgeousss!

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our very own elite dance group. I proudly present to you, Black Fire of Greenbelt University! Starring Justin, Travis, and Jeremy of the Astrophysics Department!"

WHAT.THE...

HOLY SHIT! WHAT IS GOING ON!!?

Nag umpisang dumagundong ang buong gym kasabay ng napakalakas na hiyawan at tilian ng mga studyante habang ako naman ay takang nakapako pa din ang titig sa stage. Am I hallucinating? What is happening? Baket nandun si asungot and his friends? Are they for real?

Nakasuot sila ng white long sleeves with necktie na nakatucked in pa sa black slacks! Nakakapogi infairness. Napagitnaan ng dalawa si Justin.

So final na to dancer pala ang asungot? Di halata ah

"Justinnnnnnnn!"

"You're sooo fineeee my Justinnnn!"

"Travissss taenaaaaa!"

"Pakasalan mo kooo Jeremyy!!"

"Waaahhhhh!!"

"Justinnn babbyyy!!"

LUH? Ano dawww?

Fresh na fresh pa ang dating. Oh my god makisigaw ngaaa! Meju nahype ako ah! Helloo? Proud alipin ko kaya mga yan!

"WOOOOOOOO JUSTINNN ASUNGOOTTT KAYA MO YANNN MALAKI KA NAAA!" sigaw ko din na ikinanlumo ko bigla sa hiya kase nasa VIP seat pala ako kaya alam na alam kung sino yung pinakamalakas na sumigaw na parang meju nag echo pa sa buong gym. Ramdam ko ang pagtuyot ng lalamunan ko nang biglang tumahimik yung hiyawan. Sumulyap naman ako sa likuran ko at lahat sila nakatitig saken na para bang may nagawa akong mali. I faked a smile at nagpeace sign dahil baka lusubin ako ng mga to di oras at mabalitaan na lang ni Nanay nasa Pasig River na pala ako palutang lutang. Madame pala fans sila asungot e bat di ko alam?

"GOOO DADDYY JUSTINNN!" pagbabawi ko.

Agad naman bumalik ang mga hiyawan at mas lumakas pa ang mga tili nang nag umpisa na ang pagtunog ng Poker Face by Lady Gaga.

Pota ang astig naman! Sana all pogii! Taenaaaaa!

Taenaaaa ampoogiiii!

"JUSTINNNNN DADD--"

At bago pa ako makasigaw ay may bigla humila saken na dahilan upang mapaupo ako bigla sa upuan ko. Nakatayu na kase ako sa kakasigaw, mawawalan yata ako ng boses pero taenaa masaket sa pwet yun ahh!

I look at her and saw how she's fuming mad? Nag iisang dibdib na naman po ang kilay ng nilalang na eto. Okay finee dun na lang ako sa likuran banda para makasigaw ako maayus. Ayaw niya maingay edi fine!

"Where are you going?" salpok kilay netong tanong saken.

"Dun po" turo ko sa bandang likuran.

"No. Stay here" sagot neto.

"Dun na lang po ako Ma'am" pagpipilit ko.

"I said stay here!" biglang pagsigaw neto pero meju ako lang nakarinig kase katabi ako neto at maingay pa din ang hiyawan. Takang napatitig ako sa kanya. I silently sat down on my seat. Taena edi don't! Kainis! Gusto ko pa naman makisigaw e.

"Edi don't" pagbubulong ko sa sarili ko. Kanina pa tong alien na to e. Kung masama araw niya wag naman sana siya mandamay sa mga magagandang tulad ko.

"Stop murmuring or else I'll make sure to tie you inside my house next time so you can't run away again" sambit niya nang marinig siguro yung sinabe ko na ikinahina ng buong katawan ko. Ramdam ko yung tindi ng pagkakasabe niya na nagpalamig ng buong pagkatao ko't ikinatuyo ng lalamunan ko. So may balak pala siyang kidnappin ako? Mayaman siya diba? At ano naman ipantubos ni Nanay saken aber? Mas mahal pa nga non mga halaman niya kesa sakin e.

"No, you can't" tindig balahibong sagot ko kit kinakabahan ako.

"Oh I can Evasco. I can do whatever I want. Don't test me. I can make your knees weak.."

-----------------

I don't know how wattpad works and how to mention someone but I dedicate this chapter to the recent comment 💛

@Shiex19 Here you go! I hope you'll like it :) I'll probably update another chapter this evening or maybe tomorrow 🥴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.1K 48
(COMPLETED) A ruthless and cold hearted professor living in a prosperous life, Cassandra Lundy Belos, 27 years old woman teaching in Sulvan Universit...
189K 5.9K 65
[COMPLETED] Kayla Dmello Narvaez has always been a spirited thrill-seeker, thriving on challenges that life throws her way. As a college student, she...
376K 9.5K 23
Love Wins Series #1: Haven Scarlett Perez, the most popular campus bitch, changed the moment Luna Eunice Tuazon came into their lives. They used to h...
3.3K 88 59
Mga likhang para sa kanya, mga tagong salita na kailanman ay hindi niya makikita. Hahanapin ngunit hindi matatagpuan, nais basahin ngunit nakakubli s...