Siren (Boyxboy)

By CiellaXD

Sye is a troubled boy, he is sent to a boarding school famous for 'fixing-broken-kids.' Sye gets stuffed into... More

Chapter 1: The Ignorant Kid...Not Really..
Chapter 2: The Impossible
Chapter 3: Baby, I'm A Hot Exiled Werewolf...
Chapter 4: Hello, Hello. Is It Me You're Looking For?
Chapter 5: The Inn
Chapter 6: The Mate From Hell
Chapter 7: Elves Are Such Bums, Man...
Chapter 8: Xyrie's Plea
Chapter 9: Xyrie's Sacrifice
Chapter 11: Dragon Say What? (^•^) (<<) What?
Chapter 12: Into The Tomb •.•
Chapter 13: Soon To Be Elven God 0.0
Chapter 14: Laliia; Goddess Of Fairies.
Chapter 15: Somethings Amiss
Chapter 16: Better With You
Chapter 17: Hidden Damned
Chapter 18: Che, We Got This! \•_•/
Chapter 19: All Because I Adore You...
Chapter 20: Mr. Chu!
Chapter 21: Yo, Yo. Who's The Biggest Badass Here?!
Chapter 22: Welcome to Labarynth!
Chapter 23: Decieving Others Is My Job!
Chapter 24: In The Wake Of Disaster...
Chapter 25: Mother's Little Secret
*Chapter 26: The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 27: War Child!
Chapter 28: Sye, Fighting! (>o<)/
*Chapter 29: Fighting Is What We Do
Chapter 30: Stairs to Labarynth
*Chapter 31: Stuck In The Middle
Chapter 32: Only You
Chapter 33: A Cure For The Ailing Ones
Chapter 34: Mother...
Chapter 35: This Wild Pack Of Ours
Chapter 36: Why'd You Do It?!
Chapter 37: It Was Not Me! I Swear!!
Chapter 38: Yumina, The Fair Maiden.
Chapter 39: No Reasoning
Chapter 40: Live For Me...
Chapter 41: Can You Hear The Siren Call?
42: The End...

Chapter 10: Surprise, Surprise

4.5K 246 37
By CiellaXD

"Wake up, Sye!!!" Sachi screeches at the top of his lungs, voice cracking, shaking me, furiously.

"Eh?" I manage, throat dry. Vinmir pours water down my throat. I choke. Falling onto the ground. Sachi tapping my back.

"Don't kill the poor kid." Master Kiopi chuckles. Rubbing my back.

"Thanks." I whisper, voice bent.

"Are you alright? You fainted and been out for 4 days!!" Vinmir tells me. Eyes widening, I stare.

"Four days?" I respond. Sachi rubs my back. Baring his teeth at Kiopi. Kiopi holding his hands up in defeat. Vinmir helps me stand.

"We were concerned that it was the energy emitted from the tomb." Ajax says, brushing my hair away from my face. I sigh.

"I dreamed of Xyrie and Titan. There was a group called Juggernauts and their leader was a guy called Karim." I explain, Ajax's mouth drops. He cups my face.

"What? What did you see? Did you see everything?" Ajax exclaims. I stare at him, confused.

"I saw what Titan did to Xyrie. I saw what Xyrie did to Titan. Destroying the city and giving himself up to end the war wi-"

"The Centaurs." Kiopi interrupts, grimacing, "So you saw Titan's sibling then?"

"Yeah, his name was-"

"Dandi." Kiopi cuts me off again. I open my mouth waiting before saying anything. Need he say more? Kiopi lowers his green eyes.

"Does Dandi mean anything to you?" I ask, sincerely.

"Dandi was my father." Kiopi answers, looking frazzled.

"What happened to your-"

"My father fled upon being informed of my mothers pregnancy. My father left me."

Ba-thump! Wince. I race outside of the vines. Blood boiling. I can feel something. Something coming. It's big. It's huge! Flinching, my hands fly forward. A shadow befalls the Fort. Darkening the already torch famished hidden fort's entrance. A huge dark red creature spins out of control. With my hands out in front of me, I wait.

"I'll save you when the sky falls, can you hear this Siren call?" I sing. Flinching. Something big heads towards the ground. My hands shake as my power weakens immensely.

CRASH!!!

Grass and chunks of earth splatter about. I freeze. The big thing. This big thing slides on the earth towards me. Too fast for me to move. A huge gust of wind from the crash blows my hair back. Catching my wings, tossing me back towards the wall. Frozen in shock as the immensely huge creature slides closer and closer to me. I hit my hand forward. Closing my eyes. Listening. Hearing the earth breaking stop. Feeling something scaly, silky, and feel warm breathe upon my face. Peering through my eyelashes. My hand gently resting on a big snout.

"It's...its...it's a Dragon!!!" Vinmir screams, overexcited. Holding shaking hands over the huge deep red head. Vinmir rushes around the Dragon in a quick minute. Sachi sniffs the air. Then gapes at the dragon.

"It's injured." Sachi informs us.

"It's from Enda. Enda has a Dragonheart sky haven. Verruchi, it is called." Ajax adds.

Lifting me up to my feet. My eyes trained on the long spikes on each side of the Dragons head. Gliding my hand up his nose above its eyes. Wishing to make it better. The Dragonheart shines bright. Eyes widen. It turns into a man, a hole in his abdomen. Blood pooling around him. I usher to it.

"Heal him. I want to heal him. The Empire surely can't be this stupid." I swear, Ajax agrees immediately. Ushering to the other Elves peeking out to us.

"Hurry up. If we aid the Dragon. It could help us." Ajax demands.

The Elves rush out, circling the injured man. Raising their hands up. The man levitating up and gently being taken back into the Fort. I glance the way of the moons and see nothing but big explosions far off in the distance. War makes people do stupid things.

"Will he be okay?" I question Kiopi, who begins nodding.

"We have some of the best healers here to help him out." The fast pace my heart has been going slowly starts to calm.

"Well that's good to hear." I reply, walking off to watch over the poor injured Dragon.

Stopping as a healer begins to fix his wounds up. I sigh in relief as the blood stops and the wound closes. A scar in its place. Making me pout. The healer points to the guys thick black armour.

"Please, take all it off of him. My magic can't work thoroughly through this metal." The healer commands, Elves strip the Dragon free of his armour. Blonde locks fall over his eyes. I look over his toned body with many scars. I grimace.

"Can I stay with him?" I ask.

"Yes." The healer simply answers. Ignoring me afterwards. Tending to the guys healing.

"I haven't seen a Dragon before but I've heard of them." Vinmir suddenly says. I jump in surprise.

"Why are you-"

"You seemed to be worried. So we came to check on you." Sachi cuts me off, crossing his arms.

"Well...thanks Sachi." I gush, smiling at the ground.

"It's not like I like you...or anything." Sachi stammers, slightly pink. Vinmir chuckles.

"I told you that Sye was great!" He exclaims, shaking Sachi by his shoulders. Making him nod, lowering his eyes, embarrassed.

"I'll be by him." I let them know.

A few minutes later, Vinmir and Sachi shift into their wolf form. Cuddling up to each other and drifting off to sleep outside the tent. I sit beside the Dragon man and smile to the healer. Who takes off. Finished fixing him up. The flap opens. Sachi's green eyes peek at me, then slowly close shut. The flap closes. I calm and lay down on my side, facing the stranger.

"It's okay. You'll be okay now." I whisper, brushing the blonde hair off his eyes, "Good night."

________________________

Ajax's POV.

"Kiopi, should Sye be sleeping again? He only awoke an hour ago." I ask, worried. Kiopi sighs.

"The opening of the tomb has taken a lot of energy from all the Sirens. They are all gathering energy. We must wait until Sye feels better." Kiopi instructs.

"Very well." I reply, walking to my tent. The Centaur watching me, intensely. So I stop. "What?"

"N-nothing. It's just your very handsome." The Centaur sinks down to the ground. Hands and head on the ground and arse up in the air. "I-I can aid your loneliness, sad Elven master."

"Hmm." I let out, I have been frustrated lately. I tilt my head slightly to the Centaur. Giving him a look. Inspecting. Before crossing my arms, placing a fist under my chin. "Have you aided others-"

"No, master!" The Centaur yelps. Then grumbles something incoherent to himself. I giggle.

"You are so desperate." I mumble, breaking his chains apart and grabbing him. Forcing him to stand up. "Hurry up now."

"Ye-yes, master." He eagerly chimes with happiness. I seal my tent closed, pulling off my shirt. Tossing it to the floor. The Centaur stares at me in awe.

"Don't just stare." I command.

The Centaur grabs my shirt and begins to wash it in a basin. I sit on my cot. Tiredly, wiping at my eyes. Dark circles under them. I haven't been sleeping since Sye fainted. I was only harsh to him for the poor kid to understand his place in this world. Sirens are brethren to Elves but we serve a higher purpose. The Sirens keep to themselves. Building villages and staying within them. But Elves, we serve in armies, castles, become teachers and spread our heritage around. Sirens hide. They are good at it too. A soft hand cups my cheek.

"Master?" The Centaur asks, my shirt dried clean. "Did you want to wear this? It is very old. I could make a new one for you. If you like that suggestion."

"Then...yes, make me a new shirt. Do as you please." I instruct, kicking my boots off laying outstretched on my cot. The Centaur nods, lacing his fingers resting them on his lap.

"May I know masters name?" The Centaur requests. I peer at him.

"Ajax. Master Ajax. What is yours?" I question back. The Centaur shakes his head.

"I can only be named by you."

"Surely there was someone who called you something." I grumble, tiredly. The Centaur's shoulders slump. Eyes glancing around.

"Pet."

"No, who taught you?" I ask.

"Teacher Ganilko taught me." He answers, gulping nervous.

"What did they call you?" I ask again, sternly.

"Taltiano. She called me Taltiano." The Centaur responds, lowering his eyes. I slide over on my cot.

"Taltiano?" He jumps at my voice calling for him.

"Yes, master Ajax?" Taltiano asks.

"Take off those rags and aid my loneliness away. Aid the pain." I command, Taltiano pulls off the long raggy shirt. Crawling into the bed with me. I brush my fingers against his bottom lip, pinning him down. Kissing his cheek. Drawing a shaky breath from him. "What do you wish me to do to you?"

"To-touch here." Taltiano whispers, shakily. Gently brushing his finger against his chest. Seductively, I run my tongue down his neck to his chest. Listening to his hasty gasps for air.

"Where shall I taste next?" I ask, giving him a smirk. Torturing him.

________________________

Ooh. Sorry. :p ;D. My heart would jump out of my chest if I continued on with that scene. I was like this @,@ Continue senpai. XD

Picture is Taltiano, the Centaur. Aka Ajax's submissive. Ooh ho ho.

Vote and Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
80.5K 4.4K 36
Kita Daelle's life is fairly simple, spending his days helping his parents with their pub while trying to maintain a normal sleep schedule and care f...
289K 15.8K 45
[COMPLETED] Law enforcement was never in the cards for Jaiden, but the badge happened to fall his way. However, tragedy hit early in his detective c...
358K 17.3K 74
Secret Plots.Cruel leaders and Vengeful exes.Halwright an all boys school opens it's doors to Benjamin Syre. He's quickly swept up into the commotion...