ANIDITA - Just Them.

By ksaurav15

OS AND TS series.... My writing will make u cry, laugh, emotional etc.. #1 Anirudh... 18/08/22 #8 bondita... More

Always ur Zimmedari... (1)
Always ur Zimmedari....(2)
Always Ur Zimmedaari... (3)
OS - Red Like Our Love
She Suffered Because Of Him..(1)
She Suffered Because Of Him... (2)
She Suffered Because Of Him... (3)
She Suffered Because Of Him... (4)
She Suffered Because Of Him...(5)
Always ur zimmedari...
OS - You Were, Are and Always be My Zimmedari....
OS - Shaswati And Her RC Brothers.....
TS - Clumsy Bondita ka Perfect Anirudh...
TS - Clumsy Bondita Ka Perfect Anirudh.... (3)
HAPPY NEW YEAR
TS - You Are Not A Spy...(1)
TS- You Are Not A Spy.. (2)
TS - You Are Not A Spy..( Upcoming)
OS - Hot Morning Bath ๐Ÿ™ˆ..
TS - She Is My Bondita.. (1)
TS - She Is My Bondita.. (2)
TS - She Was Never Meant For Me.. (1)
TS - She Was Never Meant For Me.. (2)
TS - She Was Never Meant For Me.. (3)
TS- She Was Never Meant For Me..
Promo of upcoming TS.
TS - Batukiya ki dulhaniya..
TS - Zoru ka gulaam ban ke rahunga.. (1)
OS - Raksha bandhan special.
TS - Zoru ka gulaam ban ke rahunga.(2)
Promo Of Upcoming TS.
TS - Zoru ka Gulaam Ban ke Rahunga..(3)
TS - Kalyug ki Draupadi.. (1)
TS- Kalyug ki Draupadi.. (2)
Anirudh- Her Obsessed Mafia.
TS - Kalyug ki Draupadi...(3)

TS - Clumsy Bondita Ka Perfect Anirudh...(2)

941 112 68
By ksaurav15

Author's Note :-
After writing this much long also, if I don't get good response neither in comment nor in vote then I will nit upload...
I don't give target but still I also needs to know na that how am I writing...??? Is it good or I have been lacking something???
So next part will only be posted if this part gets good response in both comments and vote.. As it's not an easy task to write any part...
So it's a humble request if u are liking my book then please vote and comment as it only increases my will to write more....

Part started from below.... 👇
______________________________

It was a holiday and bondita went to mandir in morning for puja when she bumped with someone and puja thaal from his hand falls down thus spreading all the times of it on floor....
She bends and startes collecting the items saying sorry continuously while the person is looking at her...

" maaf Kijiyega kaka... Wo mera dhyaan nhi tha... Maine aapka sara samaan utha diya hai.. Lekin aapka nuksaan ho gya... Main aapke liye nyi puja ki thaal kharid ke laa deti hu..." Said bondita and was going but the person stopped her..

" are nhi nhi iski koi jarurat nhi hai... Galti toh sabse hoti hai na... Toh tumse bhi ho gyi... " said the person and she went away from there as pandit called her...
But still this man is looking at her with smile and when she went outside then he went towards pandit and asked about bondita....

" maha pandit ji wo ladki kaun thi... Badi sanskari lagti hai... "

" are trilochan babu... Wo bondita beti hai.. Roz aati hai yaha darsan karne... Or gareeb bachho ko khana khilane... Sanskari or susil dono hai... " said the maja pandit..

(The person was trilochan roy chowdhary... And all of you guessed wrong...)

" haan sanskari toh dekhne se hi lagti hai... Ussi din hume pasand aa gyi thi..... Waise rehti kaha hai... Or ghar me kaun kaun hai iske.. " asked trilochan kaka..

(Note - during sourav's wedding trilochan was also present their and seen anidita together and from there only he liked her... And during wedding, he tries to find her but she was not present there..)

" apni vidhwa maa, mama Or mami ke saath rehti hai, baba ka dehant ho gya tha jab choti si hi... Lekin iski maa ne apne bal par paise kama kar ise padhya Or ab toh ek barrister hai ye..." said the pandit proudly and also told T.K that she knows every work and always look happy inspite of having and facing lots of problem... She is like chotu durga...

Trilochan after knowing about her decided to meet her mother but first he had to do something else also... So he went to haveli...

---------------------
Bondita after coming back from temple started reading some case files that anirudh had provided her when her mami called her and asked to bring some coriander from marker as today samporna and jamai babu is coming home..... She don't want to go but know that if she deny than her mami will taunt her saying..

" hey kaali maa!!! Iss ladki ko itna paala posha, khilaya, apni beti se kam nhi mana, yahi din dekhne ke liye ki ek baar kuchh kaam kya keh diya sidha mana kr de... Kya din aa gye hai ki ab bachho se madat bhi na maang saku... " mimicked bondita in her mind and went to the market with a bag for putting coriander..
She is roaming here and there selecting fresh corianders... She buyed and was coming back home when she saw a cat injured she moves towards the cat and took her in arms....

" awww... Kitni cute ho tum... Dekhne se toh kisi ghar ki paltu billi lagti ho lekin yaha kya kar rhi ho... Tumhare malik ne tumhe chood diya kya... Ya fir bhul gye raaste me... Kitni chot aayi hai tumhe... Kahi kisi ne maara hai kya tumhe... Tum na mere saath ghar chalo, fir waha tumhari patti karungi or doodh pilaungi... Piogi na...." asked she to that cat as if he/she will start talking with her... The cat was only looking at her and raise her paws touching her face...
Bondita was walking talking to the cat when all of a sudden her leg hit a stone and she fell down, her knees got hurt badly saving tha cat in the process but what she didn't saw is that her bag full of coriander fly over on someone...

" ouchhh!!! gir gyi main.....Lekin tumhe( to cat) bachha liya warna Or chot lag jati tumhe... Waise mere thela... Aaaaaa.... Shittt.... " saying she but screamed when she looked up and saw that a man whose head and face is covered with her corianders... He is looking like a green ghost who is ready to burst anytime...

She stand up and with one hand ( as other hand is holding cat)started cleaning the mess has created and then got again a shock seeing her great barrister sir...

" si...sir.... Nhi...sir...nhi yaar...shittttt....ab toh tu gyi.... I a...am sorry sir wo maine dekha nhi... Or... " saying she but he stopped her shoung his hands and cleaned himself...

"tum na.. Koi kaam ki nhi ho... Jab dekho mere upar girti rehti ho ya fir kuchh na kuchh girati rehti ho... Lagta hai abhi tk punishment ka asar nhi huya hai tum par... Kal tum court aao tumhe wapas bas... " said anirudh and left from there to somewhere...

" sir... Sir sir... I am sorry... Sir listen to me. Sir sir sir.. " saying she running towards him but again she falls down when a cycle comes near her...

" fir gir gyi main... Aakhir itna kaise gir sakti hai tu bondita... Sharma nhi aati tujhe... Ab kya karegi tu... Sir toh bhut gussa ho gye hai... Kal pta nhi kya hoga court me.. Lekin jo ho sehna toh padega hi... Ab galti ki hai toh... " said she and after buying coriander again she left to home... Mami scolded her for coming late and after seeing cat in her hand asked her to do stop playing during work but after seeing her bleeding knees asked her apply something on it..
Bondita went to her room and placed the cat in bed and strted dressing her wounds forgetting her own wounds....

That is when she heard car horn and mami and mami's voice of welcoming their jamai babu and got to know that her sampoorna didi had come...
She hurriedly went to outside when anirudh saw her and gets angry...

" tum yaha bhi aa gyi... Are tum kya mere hi piche rehti ho.. Jab dekho tab... Uff.. " asked Anirudh while all look at them with a confuse face...

" aap jaante hai ise anirudh babu.. " asked sampoorna...

" haan mere court me junior hai.." replied anirudh...

" chodd na didi... Tu bata kaisi hai.. Bilkul bhi yaad nhi aayi na meri isiliye itne din baad milne aayi mujhse..." complained bondita while anirudh looked shocked to know that she is sourav's saali sahiba and then sourav told him that she is that same girl in wedding who fooled him...

" kaise nhi aayi.. Roz aati hai teri or pichke hafte aayi thi tujhse milne lekin tu calcutta gyi huyi thi... Toh mil nhi paayi... Isiliye toh aaj aayi khaash tujhse milne... " said samporna and hugged her tightly but she winced in pain... Sampoorna asked her to which she said nothing it's just she had falled in market protecting a cat and gets hurt in her knees and nothing else...

Sampoorna told her to first go and apply medicine and then they will talk...
Mama took sourav and anirudh( whose mind is in Bondita injury) inside followed by mami and sampoorna..

Bondita comes in her room and her mother applied haldi in her knees...

" abhi bhi kaise girti rehti ho tum bondita... Itni badi ho gyi hai lekin hamesha girte rehti hai... " Asked sumati..

"ab kya kare maa.. Tere bondita ko apni dharti mata se kuchh jyada hi pyaar hai.... Isiliye toh jab dekho tab meri body dharti mata ko chumne ke liye gir jaati hai... " replies bondita while both laughed... Anirudh who come to say sorry for his behaviour laughed at her words while standing outside...

After applying haldi she again went to sampoorna and they talked full time while roaming in village followed by anirudh and sourav who are just amazed how ladies can talk this much...

In evening,
Anirudh returned home when kaka called him to talk...

" haan boliye kaka... "

" anirudh hum chahte hai ki ab tum shaadi kar lo.. "

" fir se nhi... Are kar lunga lekin itni jaldi nhi... "

" are ab kya humare jaane ke baad karega shaadi.. " said kaka emotionally

" aap aisa kyu keh rhe hai... Or kyu jayenge aap kahi jab aapka itna bada ghar hai... "

" ek number ka gadha hi pala hai humne... Ise barrister banaya kisne use toh main apni chadhi se marunga.... " said kaka in mind...

" are mere kehna ka mtlab hai mere marne ke baad hi karoge shaadi.. "

" kya keh reh hai aap... Mtlab meri shaadi karne ke liye kuchh bhi kahenge aap.. "

" haan toh kya kare ab... Koi humari sunta hi kaha hai... Sab apni marzi chalate hai... Chla lo lagte hi kya hai hum kisi ke... Jao jo karna hai karo.. " said kaka and was going to leave but anirudh stopped him..

" achha thik hai kar lunga main shaadi lekin aisa mat kehna ki humare kya lagte ho kyuki aap mere liye baba se bhi jyada ho... " warned he..

"han haan jaante hai hum toh tay rha parso hum ladki dekhne jayenge.. " announced kaka shocking him...

"kya itni jaldi ladki kaha se mil gyi aapko.. Abhj toh sirf baat huyi shaadi ki.. " asked anirudh..

" are ladki toh humne kab se dekh kar rakha hai bas tumhe batane aaye the hum... "

" waah matlab puchne bhi nhi batane itna keh kar...Waah great...Ab dekh liya hai toh bata bhi dijiye kaun hai wo.."

" wo ek ladki hai.. Or kaun hogi.. " said kaka..

" kaka mujhe bhi pta hai ki wo ek ladki hai... Kyuki ladke se toh shaadi karaoge nhi aap meri.... Lekin kaisi hai, kya karti hai, sab kuchh.. " said he irritated..

" wo toh uss din hi pta chlega... " said he and went aaya from there leaving a confused anirudh...

Next day,
Bondita went to court with a fear that what punishments Mr. ARC will give her for yesterday's act...
She took her seat and started doing her work... When anirudh entered and all stands up wishing him... He looked at her with no expression and after giving other some case files ordered her to assist him in his next two cases...
She and all present there gets shocked hearing this because anirudh never give this opportunity of assisting in his cases easily and here she is getting just in 2 weeks...
Bondita was more shocked as she is expecting punishment but here he is giving her prize.... Oh how she wants to hug him tightly right here but she controlled her this feeling not because he is her sir but if again she falls down then he will definitely give her punishment....

" where you got lost Miss Bondita das....??? " asked anirudh snapping his hands in front of her...

" kahi nhi sir.. Wo bas... Kuchh nhi... Thank u.. And sorry.... " said she lookign at him...he understood while others gets confused why she told sorry...

Like this today, she is helping him in his case.... Anirudh was impressd with her solving case....
Bondita was coming home looking very happy... First she got to work with him and second she didn't fall but her thought gets interrupted when she really falls down in road....

" kuchh nhi ho sakta tera... Impossible... " murmured she and went to her home... Only to receive a shocking news...

" are bondita tu aa gyi... Baith jaa thode der fir kuchh baat karni hai tujhse hum sab ko.... " said mami and wemt away to bring water for her...

" ye mami ko kya hua hai itne achhe se baat kar rhi hai... Kahi bhoot woot toh nhi chahad gya inpar... Ya fir maine hi kuchh gadbad kar di... Sochh bondita sochh tune kya kiya gai... Kahi kuchh gira toh nhi diya... Sochh.. " said she to herself when heard mami's voice..

" tune kuchh nhi kiya hai.... Chinta mat kar... " replied mami and gave her water...

" toh fir itna meherbaan kaise hai aaj aap mere upar.... Kahi kuchh mangwana hai kya.... "

" nhi hume kuchh nhi chahiye... Bas ye batana hai ki tere vivaah ka prashtao aaya hai.. " said sumati entering the house making her shock..

" mere vivaah ka.. Lekin kyu... "

"kya kyu.. Vivaah nhi karna hai kya tujhe...??? Are yaha ladke waale khud tera haath maangne aaye hai... Ladka bhi achha hai.. Ghar bhi bada hai... Khush rahegi Tu.. " said mama...

" lekin mujhe nhi karni hai shaadi abhi itni jaldi.... "

" kyu nhi karni hai..." asked mami..

" kyuki abhi mujhe bhut kuchh hasil karna hai or vivaah matlb apne sapno ko chodna... " said bondita...

" aisa nhi hai bondita... Unhe tumhare kaam se koi bhi dikkat nhi hai.. Balki wo toh khush hai ki unke ghar do do barrister hai.... " said sumati...

"kya mtlab.. " asked bondita...

" ladka bhut bada barrister hai court me Or uske kaka aaye the rishta lekar... Wo log zameendaar hai... Or kal wo log tumhe dekhne aane waale hai... Naa mat kehna... " said mama...

" lekin maa.... "

" maan jaa na bondita... Aakhir mujhe bhi toh apni beti ki shaadi hote huye dekhna hai... Maan jaa.. Main wada karti hu agar tumhe ladka pasand nhi aaya toh mana kar dena... Hum me se koi bhi pareshan nhi karega tujhe.. " said sumati ..

" lekin didi... " saying devoleena but sumati showed her hand stopping her...

" maanegi na apni maa ki baat... " asked sumati while bondita nodded in yes after thinking a lot... Mami also requested her to try hard to not to fall in front of them...

Next day,
In bondita house,
All were making everything ready as zameendars were coming for their daughter... So everything should look perfect...
Bondita was getting ready in her reom when she heard car horn and understood that they had come...

Aftr sometime, maami called bondita and she holding a tea tray come outside only to get shock seeing anirudh there who too gets shocked seeing her there... He look at his kaka and she at her maa asking is she/he is the one for whom they are here to which they nodded in yes...

" Nooo... Ye toh pehle hi mujhe reject kar denge... I know..." said she in her mind looking at him who too is looking at her..

She served everyone tea and then sit in front of them..
Trilochan asked her many questions in which few she don't like and questioned him back which really impressed anirudh...
Kaka at last asked anirudh to which he nodded making everyone happy except bondita who is shocked that why he didn't said no...

At last she is going to take blessing from trilochan and bend but her feet entangled in her saree and she stumbled resulting in making kaka fall down but on chair only... Anirudh holded his arm at right time saving kaka from getting hurt from chair's arm and mami saved bondita from falling...

Bondita look upward with guilt of making the old men fall down and said - sorry... Maine jaan bujh kar nhi kiya...

" dekh ke nhi kar sakti thi.. Abhi kaka ko lag jaati toh... Aankh hai na tumhare... " said anirudh...

" maaf kijyega maalik... Bachhi hai... Itni bhari saree pehli baar pehna hai na isiliye sambhal nhi paayi... " said mama...

Bondita in mind - kya gondgol kar diya bondita tune...matlab dugga maa.. Kyu girate hi mujhe itna... Agar abhi kaka ko lag jaati toh... Dekhna main kisi din aise hi girte huye mar jaungi fir aapko pass aa kar khub pareshan karungi...

Bondita - maaf kijiyega kaka... Maine jaan bujh kar nhi kiya..

" are nhi nhi beti... Hum samajh sakte hai.... Ho jaati hai galti...." said trilochan and after giving blessing went away from there nit before saying that he will call them tomorrow after arranging the date of marriage...

Next day trilochan informed them that pandit bi fixed the marriage date after 1 month... In these 1 month anidita try to know each other and roam to some places after court hours... Both started feeling for each other... Anirudh really like her doing tark and know that she only can help in krantikari works also... But what anirudh don't like was her falling problem... He still don't like her this habit and even asked her to which she said it happens everyday with her...

Today was their wedding, groom present in the mandap waiting for bondita when she arrived there sitting on pidhi carried by four mens...
After rotating it around anirudh she is going to stand but her leg tangled and she is going to fall but on the nick time her anirudh saved her holding her waist while she clutched his kurta tightly in fear of falling while a drop of tear fall from her eyes...
Anirudh assured her that nothing happened and made her stand properly... After that their marriage done and they left from there after her bidaayi...

They reached at RC haveli and after doing their grah pravesh, kaka ordered them to sleep seperatly as today is kaal ratri... Koyli took bondita to anirudh's room who went to somnath room to sleep where his brothers were teasing him for tomorrow's rituals that is suhagraat...

Next day, they did the morning rituals and then it was night time and all are teasing them for their special night...
Anirudh entered the room only to see bondita sitting on middle of the bed under the veil... His no now their room is lighten with scented candles and flower petals...
He very slowly move towards her and remove the veil onylt o see most beautiful face in the world... She is looking down due to shyness...

" bondita upar dekho... Aise nazre niche kyu kiya hai... "

No response...

" apni palko ko zara upar toh karo.."

No response...

" kyu main kya itna bura dikh rha hu ki mujhe dekhna bhi nhi chahti...toh thik hai main chla jata hu..." said he and tried to stand up but she stopped him...

" are nhi aisi baat nhi hai... " said she while he looked at her with pure love and touched her cheeks while she closed her eyes feeling blessed...

" jao kapde badal lo thak gyi hogi na so jao... " said he to her...

She was going to leave but remembered something and brought milk which is placed in table..

" wo kaka sasurji ne kaha tha aapko ye dedu... Ye lijiye pilijiyega.. " said she coming towards him but her bad luck she again stumbled back due to her heavy saree and the whole glass of milk falls down over anirudh drenching him in milk while he was in shock that what just happeme now...

" uttt...teri shittt... Maaf kijiyega pati babu.. Wo galti se... " said she and tries to clean it but he pushed her hands away and said to go and change he too will come after changing and left the room leaving her alone...

She feels so bad for her deeds and went to washroom... She comes and saw him sleeping in bed and feels more bad and slept in other side of bed...

Next day, kaka ordered her to make something as it's her pehli rasoi...
She made rosogulla, puri and alur dom....
She first placed it near the dugga maa idol in form of prasad and them was coming when a bal comes under her feet and she was going to fall but batuk at right time saved her with food...
She thanked him and dugga maa for saving the food and served all... All liked and praised her giving her naik...

Like this 8 months passed away in a blink with anidita coming closer but what anirudh didn't like was she always falls down... He really told her to try to remove her this habit but she is not able to... One night he was coming closer to her when her hand hit the lamp due to which fire caught in the curtain... Although nothing happened but stiil it spoiled his mood... He left the room and didn't come that night...
Not a single day come when she didn't falled like some day she falls along with her things, one day because of her his books in study was scattered, one day she is arranging her clothes but droppes his arranged clothes, one day broke kaka's favorite vase and baba's wine glass, one day poured entire flour on somnath, one day she thrown files on judge, one day wet clothes on trilochan and what not.. Like this she did many things by her falling habit which is really irritating him.. He was hell angry with her.. Here he is trying to make everything good and there she make everything a mess...

One day,
Anirudh was going to court with some important papers in hand when she comes to give him coffee but by mistake dropped it in the file which increased his angry and today he burst out her finally...

" aakhir problem kya hai tumhari... Kya kiya tumne... Thodi akkal bhi hai ya nhi.. Itni important file thi... Usme coffe gira di... Pagal ho kya tum... Dhang se chlne nhi aata hai toh kyu chalti ho.. Ek jagah baithi hi rho.. Pata nhi kaisi giri huyi patni mili hai mujhe.. Puri zindagi barbaad ho gyi hai.. Kaka ne kaha fasa diya mujhe or kis ladki ke saath jo ek kaam dhang se nhi kar sakti hai.. Useless ladki... Now I am fed up with u... Get lost from my life... " said he angrily and left front here while tears started coming from her eyes and she to left from there...
Everyone who are present there felt bad for bondita but they can't do anything...

Bondita to herself with a smile and tears in eyes - you are of no use bondita... Tumhe sahi me sabki zindagi se chale jana chahiye....

Bondita after sometimes ordered koyli to serve everyone breakfast as she is going to take bath and then will leave to court...

At night..,
Anirudh returned home but gets shocked seeing everyone tensed and asked...

" aaplog itni tension me kyu hai... "

"bahu abhi tk court se ghar kyu nhi aayi.. Tere saath hai kya.. " asked trilochan...

" hain??? Kya mtlab mere saath kyu hogi wo?? Or aaj madam ji court bhi nhi aayi hai... Toh ghar par hi hogi na.." said anirudh to which somnath said that bondita is not at home and they thought that may be u both were coming home together shocking him...

" kahi bondita subha teri baat ke karan ghar chodd kar toh nhi chali gyi.. " said binoy making all shock while anirudh said that bondita is not like that.. He earlier also shouted at her but she never did this type of thing and may be she is in home only... But deep down he is also afraid what if she really left him because of his words.. He asked who last time saw bondita and where...

Koyli said that bondita malkin told her last time that she is going to take bath and from then no one saw her... Anirudh run towards his room and saw bathroom gate locked from inside knocked on the door but no response came.. At last he broke the gate and all gets shocked seeing bondita lying on tab filled with water...
His minds filled with the thought that she did suicide which brought tears in his eyes and anger of saying bad for her.... Now he is regretting to use all those harsh words for her... He knows that she didn't do it purposely still he shoutes on her and not only this he even told her to leave him... Even told blamed that she destroyed his life.. His words affected her so badly that she choosed this step....How could he done this to her... How he blamed.. He blamed her... His bondita.... How how how???

_______________________

That's all for today...
Hope u liked it...

What do you all think??? What happened to bondita...???
How will anirudh going to repent his mistakes...???
How many of you love her clumsiness...???
And do tell me what could be the reason of her clumsiness..???

So many questions.. Isn't it???

Don't forget to comment and vote up the part...

Till then byyee...
And thanks from reading...

~A.Saurav....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 5.2K 62
"Anidita - The way she loves me ๐Ÿ™ˆ" new story on barrister Babu which is based on my imagination. I'm not written this story on aurrisht and anvisht...
157K 6.7K 98
This ff was created on Colorstv's most popular show barristerbabu. Its totally based on my imagination. I am starting my story from Manorama and An...
50.2K 4.5K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...