A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
Part : 23
💓
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 40
Part : 41🔞
Part : 42
Part : 43
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 49💗
Part : 50
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 39

5.2K 370 69
By Mavaezz_taetae

Jungkook woke up feeling nauseous. He  went to the bathroom and dropped on his knees to hurl in the toilet. To his relief, he felt a hand pull his hair up and rub his back gently.

"There, there. It'll be over soon." Taehyung said softly .

After he finished hurling, Taehyung grabbed a towel by the hanger..

"How far are you?" He asked as he wiped Jungkook’s mouth.

"Nine weeks." The pretty boy mumbled.

"Oh. Okay." The elder said. "Freshen up and join me for breakfast."

Jungkook felt tired and sleepy. He was suffering from jet lag and his hormones didn't help him a lot in this condition, but he knew that he had to eat something so he simply nodded in response. He took a quick shower and wore one of Taehyung’s's shirts. He was just wearing it and not smelling it. Okay ??  Not smelling it at all. That was it. Nothing else. It doesn't smell like detergent and Taehyung. It doesn't.

Surprised, he took a step back when he saw the surroundings. Wow. It was all clean. All the books and magazines which were lying on the floor and on the table last night were all gone. The floor was actually shining, the couch wasdusted off and arranged neatly.

"Did you sleep last night?" Jungkook asked, taking a seat.

These were just basic questions one must ask when you wake up. This was just not keeping any questions settled in his mind. It actually kind of helps too.

"Yeah, I did." Taehyung placed two glasses of orange juice in front of him..

"The place looks good."

“Thank you.” Then the elder kept two plates of pancakes in front of the pretty boy and then he placed two plates of bacon, two plates of sandwiches, two plates of cupcakes and two plates of fruits in front of him.

Taehyung took a seat in front of him with a Plate of pancakes and dug in.

Jungkook frowned. “taehyung?” the other one  hummed in response. “Why did you give me two plates of everything? Isn’t one of them Yours?”

“No.” The elder deadpanned. “It’s for you and my little munchkin”

Jungkook was  absolutely ignoring the new name he made up. “I’m not eating this much.”

“I know.”

The pretty boy's lips twisted. “Then why did you give me double of everything?”

Taehyung shrugged. “For my munchkin to eat.”

He huffed in Annoyance. “taehyung , you do know that what I eat is the same thing the baby eats because it’s in me?”

“Yup.”

“Then I am eating one plate of everything.”

“I know.” The elder took a bite of his pancake. “You’ll eat the first plate for my munchkin and the second for yourself.”

Jumgkook’s jaw dropped on the floor... Like seriously...

He took a deep breath to calm himself and smiled sickly sweetly at him. “taehyung, you do understand what I am trying to say, right?”

“Hmm.”

“One plate of five different items is enough for both of us.” He put the stress on the word ‘enough’.

Taehyung smirked. “sweetiepie, eat or else I’ll feed you. Do you want me to feed you?”

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Fine. I’ll eat as much as I can.”

Somehow, his mind jumped back to that awkward silence breakfast he used to have with the elder for weeks, then his mind snapped out of his reverie when he heard a sigh escaped from Taehyung’s lips. Silently, he took a piece of bacon and started chewing it.

Why did none of them ever initiate a conversation with each other?

And why were they  not having a Conversation now?

Maybe some things never change and maybe it should be left just the way it was. They were just two individuals having a silent breakfast together and not surprisingly nobody was taking the first step to have conversations. Just be glad that they were having each other’s company and try to enjoy it.

And that was how jungkook nailed positive thinking.

--------

“I don’t get it. Why did namjoon give you the VIP suite with a nice discount?” Taehyung questioned as he helped the pretty boy take his things to his new room. “I stayed in the same hotel for weeks and when I asked for a discount on the common room, he refused.”

Jungkook shrugged. “Don’t know. I never asked. He gave it to me on his own.”

“That bastard!”

The pretty boy giggled and unzipped His bag. Taehyung dropped on the bed and unzipped his other bag. He then started going through his  things. Jungkook’s eyes widened in surprise. “What are You doing, Taehyung?”

“Checking.” He said nonchalantly and dug his hand deeper into Jungkook’s clothes. “For what?” the pretty boy gasped at the mess he was Making.

“Things.”

Jungkook’s  nose scrunched up. “You think I carry knives and bombs in my bag?”

“No. You carry something bigger than those things an-Aha! Found it!” He exclaimed and took out a small envelope.

Jungkook’s eyes popped out of their sockets.

“taehyung, I think yo—”

“No, no. If you say these things then you have to follow it too.” The elder  declared and took out the contents of the envelope.

“taeh-“

“No! Don’t say anything. You asked for my help and you’re gonna get it. So...” Then he did the most idiotic thing ever.

He crushed Jungkook’s ultrasounds.

“Scream at me, shout, punch me or do whatever you want to do to me. This was meant to be.” Taehyung threw the paper on the floor and gave jungkook one of his usual bright  boxy smiles. “Doesn’t that feel so good?”

The pretty boy's eyes were glued to the ruined ultrasounds lying on the floor. He wanted to scream at his foolishness but he actually found  the elder’s  stupidity funny.

He mentally patted his shoulders for keeping the remaining twenty two ultrasounds in the other bag which was on his lap.

“tae?”

“Yeah? I know you must be very sad, but it was a part of your moving on process. I’m glad that I could help you. It must ha—” the elder was cut off by the Pretty boy

“I took those three weeks ago. Those are not the old one’s”

“I...I-bu--“

Taehyung made a strange noise from his throat and his expression turned into something very animated... His whole face turned white and blue ... which made jungkook burst into the tons of laughter... Rolling on the. Bed ...

__________

“Are you nervous?”

“No.”

“Teeny tiny bit nervous?”

“No.”

“No?” Taehyung laughed nervously. “Good. Me too. I’m not nervous. Not at all.” He rocked his legs continuous on the floor ....

“Good.”

Jungkook heard him groan. “To hell with it.” The elder muttered under his breath leaned to his ear. “kook, I’m scared.”

 After Taehyung had ruined seven ultrasounds of his dear munchkin, he went into shock. Jungkook kept assuring that it was perfectly fine and he had more copies but the elder didn’t listen. The pretty boy  understood that Taehyung was trying to help him, but he had left all of his previous ultrasounds and photos back in his apartment in inchon . He came here clean. Poor Taehyung was still in shock. Since jungkook was also due for a check up which happens twice a month due to his miracle fertility – he asked Taehyung to accompany him so that he could meet their baby and also make up for the lost ultrasounds.

So here they were , almost ten weeks Pregnant and waiting for their turn.

Jungkook gave him a sad smile. “tae, just chill. Nothing wrong will happen.”

The elder nodded. “I know, but wha-“

“Don’t.” The pretty boy mumbled. “Just don’t. I don’t want to think about it. We’re here. Happy, healthy and going to see a part of our happiness.”

He had to tell the elder everything about his Infertility problem. He deserved to know About his miracle.

“Mr jeon?” A nurse called, “The doctor is ready for you.”

Jungkook changed into a hospital gown and lied down on the bed with Taehyung sitting beside him. The OB/GYN came in, holding the file. “Let’s get this started, shall we?” She said ...

She rubbed a cold jelly on the pretty boy's abdomen and moved a stick over it. The pretty boy clutched the hard mattress as if his life depended on it but when Taehyung grabbed his hand, he knew everything would go perfectly. Taehyung was looking at the screen with pure concentration.

Jungkook gulped, trying to push away the bubbly feeling in his stomach and turned his head back to the screen.

“Here’s your baby.” The doctor pointed to a dot on the screen. It looked slightly bigger than what jungkook saw three weeks ago. His face broke into a smile and leaned towards the monitor to see it more clearly when something stopped him.

A huge trembling hand which had Engulfed his ..

“T-Th-That-“ For the second time in his life, he  saw Taehyung’s eyes turn glossy with unshed tears, glued to the monitor’s screen.

The pretty boy kept staring at the man beside him in awe when he heard the doctor, “And here is the heartbeat.”

Suddenly a strong, fast sound echoed throughout the room. It was the most beautiful sound they had ever heard.

“T-Th-That-“

Then he heard Taehyung sniff. “I’m really going to become a father... kook .. I’m going to be a father ....”

And everyone including jungkook couldn’t  help but cooed at the pretty much overwhelmed and a crying mess, Taehyung....

.
.
.
.
.
A/N :many of the reader told me that i always make tops so emotional and patheticaly soft .... But I'm sorry I like to see top's characters in that way ... So heah...,!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 10.6K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
422K 21.2K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
552K 24K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...