Stubborn Love

By BiancaWoods1307

Allie Calvin is the oldest and only daughter of Scott Calvin. She was 15 when her father puts on the suit. Al... More

Cast
The Burning Of The Turkey
I Saw Daddy Killing Santa Clause
Down Through The Chimney With Good Saint Nick
The Very Angry And Bossy Elf And His Little Sister
The New Santa And Santa's New Assistant
It Was All A Dream
I'm A Freak!
Drama At Soccer
Magic Lessons
Heights And Arguments
The List And No More Visitation
Dry Food
Precautions For Falling Off The Roof?
Merry Christmas, Miss Elf
E.L.F.S And Goodbye's
Forever!?
Point Or Flat
Charlie's What?
You Were Wrong Bernard
Don't Use The Word Plastic
House Arrest
Confessions
Laughs
Finally Free
Married
Relaxing...Or At Least We're Supposed To Be
Bernard The Red Eared Elf
Put Your Coat On!
I Told You So
I Love You
Head Elf

Talks With Coco

1.2K 19 1
By BiancaWoods1307

~ALLIE POV~

I lay sprawled out on my bed, tired from last night. I was still shaking from fear and I hadn't come out of my room all day. I heard a faint knock on my door, but said nothing.

"Allie?" Coco's voice rang through my room. "I brought you some food."

Though I didn't want to, I got up with a sigh, and unlocked my door. I let her in, and she carried a tray and sat it on my desk. I threw myself into my bed with a sigh, and Coco sat next to me.

"You okay?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I'm still shaken up from last night. I don't like heights one bit."

"Why?"

I sat up sitting next to the young elf. "Because when I was seven, I fell out of a two story window when my mom was supposed to be watching me. That's part of the reason why mom and dad divorced."

Coco nodded slightly. "Is that why you don't like your mom?"

I shook my head. "Part of the reason."

Coco nodded. "You don't have to tell me."

I nodded in thanks. "Thank you. My friend Sara used to try to push me to tell her, I'm just not ready to share it yet."

Coco nodded in understanding. "It's okay. And that Sara girl sounds like a Grinch."

I smiled. "Not quite the word I would have used to describe Sara, but it's definitely a word to use."

Coco smiled up at me. "I don't know why Bernard doesn't like you. You're nice to be around."

I let out a small scoff, but Coco shook her head. "I wouldn't worry too much about it, Bernard was like this with all the other Santa's helpers."

"Why?" I asked.

Coco shrugged. "He's never told me."

I nodded, though I was a bit confused. I wanted to know why Bernard treated all of Santa's helpers like this, and the only way to get answers was to talk to Bernard himself. But I decided that I wasn't desperate enough to know why. So I dismissed the idea, trying to think up another idea that didn't involve talking to Bernard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5K 20
Everyone knows about Santa, the guy who delivers presents to all the children in the world, all within one night. But no one knows about the elf that...
46.8K 948 40
It was in the back of my mind, what Judy had said about Bernard's "fondness", but I didn't want to bring it up right now. I was beginning to realize...
37.1K 523 20
Bernard the Elf x Reader Scott Calvin's daughter, Clara Calvin, goes on an unexpected journey with her father on Christmas Eve. Where she goes and wh...
13.5K 344 14
*COMPLETED* *THIS IS THE THIRD BOOK!! READ THE FIRST AND SECOND BEFORE READING THIS ONE* After the events of the first two movies, everything at the...