The strange teacher (DxD X OP...

By omage1

A beast class servant was beaten on the moon thanks to all the help of the master. But what the beast servant... More

Prologue/Bio
A lick is what you like
Teacher makes nose's bleed
Update/ Thx
Let loose
A beast
Remnants of the past
Nun and Horny Nun :) and religion
Kama the beast shows
Ritual (Preview)
Ritual
Nugget
Thanks everyone
Beast class
Oh Shit!
The snake
III and VI and Blade
To save us all
Sorry
The meeting
How and who (Preview)
How and Who

A ballerina who is ruthless

2.1K 52 18
By omage1

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: "Alright everyone as you can see this is Melt, I knew her from overseas she was a student of mine. So please treat her with respect."

I know who you are Melt the moment you attack one of these kids I will end you I will make sure this won't be a repeat like last time. I will make sure you die.

Melt: "Hello everyone if you wish to talk to me don't I care about two things one of them I won't say sense this teacher is here and dancing."

Guy 1: "Man her name she can melt my heart."

Guy 2: " Dude she is an tsundere even better."

Guy 3: " And dude them legs and them thighs."

Girl 1: "Oh man she is so pretty, and she can dance."

Girl 2: "Wonder if she can teach me to dance?"

Girl 3: "Why are overseas chicks so hot sometimes."

Melt: "Shut it maggots the more you speak Infront of me like I'm not here I makes me want to kick all your asses. Know your place trash for I am much stronger and much prettier than you all."

Students: "WHO DO-"

She gives an evil glare that can even send me chills sometimes she is not wrong she is strong she can rip apart a good portion of these kid without even trying. And even with Issei here he would win but will have troubles still. Same goes for Rias and the rest of the gang. Melt is no laughing joke there is a reason why she is a dancer. The kids all calm down and were to scared to do anything might because of her magical energy. She does love to deal pain to others so she might be hitting them with her magical energy. I clap my hands together.

Y/n: "Hiya alright Melt you can sit in the front of the classroom sense I know a lot about you."

Melt: "Hmph fine."

As she walks to her seat Infront of me.

Y/n: "Alright now class we are going to learn about something not many people know about. And it's about how are heroes remembered."

I'm hoping Issei pays close attention and same to Asia for I'm going need their help Melt is here meaning BB is not far behind so please please pay close attention.

Melt: "Why this it's easy."

Y/n: "You might the answers to them Melt but what of the other kids let them find out okay."

Melt: "Tch fine."

Y/n: "So who can answer."

Guy 1: "By there stories?"

Y/n: "Yes and what else?"

Guy 1: "Should that be it we know of king Aruther and his story." 

Y/n: "Yes that is true but what makes him so well-known though is it because of a wizard told your ancestors. Or is it because someone just said something random and started to become a thing. A hero is remembered by there actions and ideals some of you might not know who is Mata Hari."

Girl 1: "Um who is that?"

Y/n: "Point proven. Mata Hari was told to be a spy in WWl where she was killed. By the Ferance men."

Girl 2: "Does that make her a villain sense she was working with the Germany army."

Y/n: "Yes and no think of it as who's ideals make more sense to you. You see yourself as a hero but from another viewpoint you are the villain. So matters not there is just in both areas."

I look over the classroom and see Issei just looking at my boobs. As nobody else was looking at him in the back I used one of the hands I own smacking him across the damn head.

Issei: "OW!!!"

Y/n: "Oh Issei is there something you like to say?"

I gave him an evil smile.

Issei: "No."

Y/n: "Good now pay attention."

Few hours later:

Melt Pov:

I was getting out of my seat about to find a dance club.

Girl 2: "Hey Melt can you teach me to dance."

Melt: "No scram."

Guy 4: "Hey Melt-"

Melt: "Shut it loser I'm going to find a dance club."

Issei: "Hey I don't like how you are treating others."

Melt: "A loser talking to me man I hate this school already seems the world is really falling apart and I'm the victim of it."

Issei: "What makes you so much better than anyone else?"

Melt: "Everything creep I speak to those who are just as great as me. My mom my sister and some others and Y/n. I'm only wasting my breathe on you is because you can finally say you spoke to a pretty girl who is far out of your league."

I was walking away until someone with red hair smacks me.

Red bitch: "Take that back."

Melt: "Was that a smack or a breeze of air?"

Red bitch: "Does not matter you made fun of Issei and some of the students. Why would you be so mean?"

Melt: "Because everything about me is better I'm stronger, prettier and far smarter than you."

I was about to walk away until someone with big boobs comes and holds my shoulder.

Big boobs: "Hey sweetie, I don't like what you said to my friends."

Melt: "Is that so no wonder you lot suck so badly. Alright I got a few names for you all. Creep, Red bitch, Big bitch, breakable, and childhood issues."

As I point at each one in each spot. Creep for the dragon, red bitch for the red head, big bitch for the big boobs lady, breakable to the blonde hair one for she is frail and weak. And I can sense the hate and regret off of the pretty boy. 

???: "What of me?"

As I turned around when someone tries to clock me, I move to the left a bit getting out of her grasp. This caught these losers off guard. Seems like she packs punch and is strong. Meaning this is no small joke to them, this is child's play strength. I face a damn gorilla man Gawin I would want to kick your ass again but that's for another time. But he packs more of a punch then this girl does she really is weak.

Melt: "I know jailbait."

Jailbait: "What?"

Melt: "You heard me jailbait I don't care what all your names are you are fair beyond me. I only know the creeps name because Y/n said his name in class. Oh, and Red Bitch next time you slap me I will make sure you become a puddle of blood while I dance in your blood like I do to others in my past."

I walk away to find a dance club.

Rias Pov:

Why do I get this feeling she is not playing around and to get out of Koneko's grip is hard enough she must be like teacher. But something else was off her legs they don't feel or seem normal and her arms I never see them that much why is that? I need answers towards this person.

Rias: "Issei, Asia what was her name?"

Asia: "We heard her name was Melt."

Rias: "I see Melt I'm going to make sure you pay for this."

Issei: "For a ballerina she was ruder than my mom when she knows I don't clean my room."

Akeno: "Rias what should we do about Melt she seems abnormal."

Issei: "What do you mean?"

Koneko: "Dummy can't you tell she is an abnormal person she gotten out of my grasp with ease. And you know how I am when I don't like people I don't hold back."

Issei: "You might have been caught off gaurd."

Ddraig: "I don't know about that Issei even if she was caught off guard she had a strong grip on her, that girl can prove to be a threat. Issei be careful with this one."

Kiba: "......."

Rias: "You okay Kiba she got you pretty hard?"

Kiba: "I'm fine just need to time to myself."

Issei: "What's up with pretty boy."

Rias: "He's be through a lot Issei best we leave it as it is."

Akeno: "Rias we got news the church left with some nuns in town."

Rias: "Of all times fine what do they want."

Akeno: "They wish to speak to you should we bring Y/n to this?"

Rias: "No she can't help us all the time, we need to deal with this ourselves and that Melt girl whoever the hell she is I will make sure she pays."

Issei: "I can tell you don't like her."

Rias: "What gave that away anyways we got to meet up with some nuns."

Y/n Pov:

It seems my kids are doing their best to face their own problems good I don't won't them to face my past my own enemies are on a different league. Rias be smart and Issei, I gave him too much props guess it won't happen this time might need to do it myself. I walk back to my car and drive back home and when I did, I excepted her to come by.

Y/n: "Hello BB."

BB: "Hello Y/n been a long time."

Y/n: "How are you here?"

BB: "Well this is just an astral image of me I'm still on the mooncell enjoying summer."

Y/n: "I see what do you want from me?"

BB: "I like you Y/n you know what's up and you know what's down. Melt told me she enjoyed her time in dance club but hated those kids from that club. Tell me Y/n why did you try and drop hints about the summoning ritual you know if you added them to that kind of stuff not much of them well be left alive if they were to beat me. And you put all your hopes into a dumbass kid."

Y/n: "Worth a try but tell me this why did you send a demon god here?"

BB: "Ah that was not meant to happened but worked out in the end I wanted nothing more than to hunt you down. But that demon god got on my skin and so I killed him and sent him away and some dumb fool found his corpse and took one of his eyes making him more powerful. And when I saw his eye being taken away the devil met up with you and thanks to, I was able to find where you live and here I am."

Y/n: "I knew that KFC was going to be a problem fuck me."

BB: "Will do."

Y/n: "Not you and besides even if we try it would be like hate sex."

BB: "You right but it would be fun as hell."

Y/n: "Just shut up."

BB: "Awww come on."

Y/n: "No and besides you're an astral image won't work like that."

BB: "You right how about when I come to this earth, we then do it."

Y/n: "Still no."

BB: "Damn was hoping a yes this time, alright but the offer still stands got to put someone in a endless time loop bye bye Y/n."

God she is such a pain to deal with sometimes anyways wonder how the kids are doing with the nuns at the moment.

Rias Pov:

The fight was over and seems the nuns won.

Rias: "So this is the power of one of the Excalibur's."

Xenovia: "Yes but matters not I was hoping to meet with that mage teacher." 

Rias: "You know of Y/n?"

Xenovia: "Yes me and Irina were hoping to ask her for help sense she is told to be in the middle ground."

Rias: "You know she talks to us right."

Xenovia: "I see the reports did not say that seems too much trouble then."

Akeno: "She is a super sexy woman."

Xenovia: "I don't care I just care of getting the Excalibur's. Irina lets go."

Irina: "Alright later Issei and let god forgive you for next time I shall not bye bye."

This is getting more troublesome they wanted to see teacher and something with that Melt girl, now the Excalibur's project is being brought up damn them all.

Koneko: "What should we do press?"

Rias: "We leave them be not any of our problems." 

Kiba: "WHAT!!"

Rias: "I mean we are not going to do anything about it we are going to let the church do their thing."

Kiba: "No I want this damn thing this project destroyed let me go hunt down the fragments press I need to."

Rias: "Kiba no if you do so your emotions will get the best of you, and you won't think for yourself and start to act like a mindless beast looking to satisfy your own lust for revenge and if you disobey you will become a rouge."

Kiba: "I guess I'm going to be a rogue devil."

Rias: "Kiba get back here now!!"

He just walks away into the forest my knight why?

Kama Pov:

So that's Kiba huh I wonder if he can help me make my body quicker, yes let's use him as my catalyst I will give him what he wants more revenge.

Kama: "Kiba you will make this easier for me now let's start talking."

(Another bit of short one but I want to make sure the chapters are good and not to long back then I did that a lot but I wanted to enjoy this and make sure it was a good story now that I have gotten better at it. I enjoy this more and make sure the chapters are good or mid at best. So anyways ttyl omage1 out peace.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 800 21
I am not the best at writing but I'll try so enjoy this book :D ! None of the characters are mine and non of the pictures too
56.8K 2.3K 23
After many days of school. Finally things got interesting once a teacher was put on leave for being to sick to work. So a new young teacher who gradu...
347K 7.1K 52
⚠️THIS BOOK HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED⚠️ Kakegurui girls as your girlfriends (≧▽≦) Female x Female Yes I made another book cause I'm addicted t...
992 43 9
hello it's me again I decided to make another story for yall but this time it's a obirin fanfic this is a school au I hope you guys enjoy this and I'...