Tequila || lee minho ✓

Por NOT_straightkids_

❝Hi, my name is Minho and I have three cats.❞ ❝Hi, I'm Hana and I love cats.❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 『 What... Más

A/N + Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue

20

3.1K 145 146
Por NOT_straightkids_

"How's dance going?" I asked Minho.  I figured since we were spending more time together now, it would only be reasonable to catch up and get to know him even more.

"It's actually going pretty well," he smiled.  "I just finished a comeback schedule for a kpop group so things have been busy until recently."

"That's still so cool how you get to meet idols," I complained.  "If I were a good enough dancer, I would want to do what you do."

"As I told you before, I never get to really meet them, just see them for shows and stuff," Minho chuckled.  "But I'm sure you're a good dancer."

"You don't know that," I frowned.  "I've never actually seen you dance, you know? Wait, are there fan cams of you online?!"

"Hana I'm a backup dancer, not an idol!" Minho laughed, trying to calm me down.  "Backup dancers never really get fan cams."

"That's not fair, I would've loved to watch your fan cam!" I explained, a little bummed out.

"I'm sure you would," he chuckled, slightly rolling his eyes.

"Well do you have videos of you dancing?"

"Yes, but I'm not showing them to you."

"What?! Why not?" I asked, practically begging Minho.

"I'll show you in person, no need to watch me dance through a screen," Minho whispered as he leaned closer to me, sending chills down my spine.

"Fine, I'm holding you to that, though," I stated firmly, Minho nodding.

Luna was now fast asleep in my lap so I cradled her gently as I took a sip from my drink.

"What drink did you get?" Minho asked, eyeing my cup.

"I got the iced strawberry matcha latte," I said, reading the label.  Minho suddenly reached over and grabbed the cup from out of my hand, taking a sip from the straw.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying to grab it back.  As Minho kept drinking mine, I decided it would only be fair if I stole his drink too.

As I tasted his drink, it didn't take me long to stop.  I stuck my tongue out in disgust, not liking the taste of it whatsoever.

"That's gross, what did you order?" I asked, making a face.

"Peppermint tea," Minho replied, handing me back my drink.  "I really liked your matcha latte, by the way."

"Thanks, I can tell," I said, rolling my eyes.  Minho drank a considerable amount of it.  "Your drink on the other hand, tastes so bad."

"Maybe you just don't have a refined taste pallet," Minho shrugged, taking a sip of his tea.  "Peppermint tea is so good."

"I hate the taste of peppermint in tea," I shook my head disapprovingly.  "That's such a weird combo.  Maybe you're the one with the messed up taste pallet."

"Hana I'm literally built to perfection, there's no way I have a messed up taste pallet," Minho fired back.

"And out comes that huge ego again," I sighed, rolling my eyes.  "You probably stare at yourself in the mirror for a solid 10 minutes after you wake up."

"Actually, yeah, I do," Minho beamed.  "With visuals like mine, it's hard not to."

"You are so annoying," I groaned, shoving Minho a little.  I made him lose his balance as he fell backwards, almost landing on top of a cat.

"Oh my god no I hope the cat's okay!" I gasped, trying to shove Minho aside so I could see what happened to the cat.

"Glad to know that you care about me," Minho scoffed playfully.  "Relax, I barely even touched the cat."

"Good because I don't think I would've ever forgiven you if you hurt a cat."

"You were the one who shoved me!"

"And you were the one that almost smushed a cat!" we bickered like two kindergarteners.

The two of us continued to catch up, simply relaxing and playing with all the cats.  The one hour was up way sooner than I thought, which made me reluctant to leave the cafe just yet.  It took a lot of convincing and persuading from Minho to make me leave Luna behind.

"They were all so cute," I pouted as we exited the building together.

"They really were," Minho agreed.  "But now I feel obligated to give my three cats more affection."

The mention of his cats made my face light up.  To be honest, I've missed Minho's cats a lot, especially because it felt like I was bonding with them, no matter how weird that sounded.

"Ah how are Soonie Doongie and Dori doing? I haven't seen them in so long and I'm starting to miss them," I sighed.

"They're good, vibing as always," Minho chuckled as we got into the car.  "Would you maybe want to see them again?"

"Right now?" I asked, facing Minho.  Was he indirectly trying to invite me back to his place?

I mean, it's kinda working.

"Yeah, only if you want to, no pressure," Minho explained, shrugging his shoulders.  "Your choice."

"Let's do it, I miss those cats," I smiled, excited at the thought of seeing them again.  And spending more time with Minho...

We decided to play music on the ride home, which meant we didn't talk too much.  We reached Minho's apartment quickly and I walked into the familiar place, immediately spotting Doongie.

"DOONGIE!" I yelled, running for the cat with open arms.  Minho simply stood near the door, observing my overflowing enthusiasm.  

"Momma's back," he whispered to himself, smiling.  I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hear that but either way, I decided not to comment on it.  He then walked into his bedroom and emerged with Soonie in his arms.

"Where's Dori?" I questioned as Minho took a seat next to me, leaning his back against the couch.

"She'll show up eventually," Minho laughed, gently petting Soonie.  Once again, he seemed completely at ease.

True to Minho's words, Dori emerged from behind the couch a few minutes later, approaching me carefully.  I gently held out a hand for her to observe and after getting accustomed to my presence, she laid next to me as I gently stroked her fur.

Minho and I sat on the floor like that for a while, simply spending time with each other and the cats.  We continued talking, simply catching up.  It felt as if I was reconnecting with an old childhood friend of mine.  The feeling was nice.

"It's getting a little late, do you want to stay for dinner?" Minho asked uneasily.

"Sure," I nodded, remembering how good of a cook he is.  I followed Minho into the kitchen to help him with anything he needed.

"What's on the menu today, chef?" I asked playfully.

"How does kimchi fried rice sound?" Minho replied, pulling out vegetables and sauces from his fridge.

"That sounds absolutely amazing," I smiled, helping him prepare the vegetables and meat.

Minho and I worked together perfectly.  Although it was chaotic at times, cooking with him was actually so much more fun than I expected.  Being able to taste our amazing cooking afterwards was just as rewarding.

"This is so good," I sighed, stuffing my mouth with even more kimchi.

"You're going to choke if you keep eating like that," Minho chuckled.

"No I wo-"

As if he predicted it, I indeed began coughing aggressively as my food went down the wrong pipe.  Talking and eating at the same time was never a good option.

Minho rushed to the kitchen to fill up a tall glass of water.  He sprinted back and handed it to me.  I slowly drank the water as he stood next to me, intently observing me.

I downed the glass of water pretty quick.  My throat was still sore so I just sat in my place for a little longer until I felt completely better.

"You okay?" Minho asked softly as he chuckled.  He began rubbing my back lightly in hopes of making me feel better.  I relaxed under his touch and after a few seconds, I finally felt better.

"Yeah, thanks," I replied sheepishly as Minho returned to his chair.

"Maybe you should eat more slowly," he suggested, raising an eyebrow.

"But the food is so good!" I protested.

"Not worth choking over though."

"I guess," I sighed, finishing my dinner at a much slower rate than before.  Eventually we cleaned up and it was time for me to go home.

"I'll drop you off," Minho said, grabbing his car keys.  "It's dark outside."

"Thanks," I smiled, following him out of his apartment after saying my last goodbyes to his cats.  Once we reached my apartment building, Minho turned to me, his eyes filled with sincerity.

"Thank you for today, I really mean it," he said, staring at me with a big smile.  "I had a lot of fun."

"Me too, thanks for bringing me along," I smiled.  "Although we need to work on that taste in drinks of yours."

"Hey, peppermint tea is the best okay!" Minho protested.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say," I said, waving him off.  I unbuckled my seat belt and reached for the door handle.  "I'll see you around then, thanks for dropping me off."

"Yeah, you too," Minho waved, still smiling from ear to ear.

I approached the door to my apartment and looked back, only to see Minho's car still parked out on the road.  Only after I opened my door and entered, did he leave.

a/n

ahhh long ass chapter hehe

but i didn't want to split this up into multiple parts and plus this chapter is so cutee (maybe even one of my favs)

<3 consider voting and commenting if you enjoyed, it really means a lot to me!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

325K 17.4K 51
"aren't you a cutie?" -in which jisung accidentally gave a cat an expired milk and it turned into a guy which he named him lee minho. •minsung au• •f...
47.1K 1.4K 50
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
11.1K 176 17
Hello i am Kim Y/N i live in Seoul of Korea my parents left me when i was little now i live with my grandma and i am transferring schools...ugh Best...
50K 1.6K 26
"wow you look terrible." i was greeted by my lovely roommate. a changbin x reader story in which two university students who share the same art cla...