Broken Pieces BXBXB

By Xandersheren

Damon, Ethan, and Theo. You can't have anyone without the other, it had always been us, the three of us, in o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

9.7K 362 42
By Xandersheren

( Damon's POV)

Sir, we scented out the heir, he's in a small cabin like house far from human civilization, and he's not alone, we also smelled another wolf with him, but we cannot identify how many, it's like one of the wolve's scent just vanished- Francisco said through the link causing me to hum in suspicion.

Tristan had always been great at making problems when he wants one, but this one has gone too far.

Timothy- You think Tristan is capable of involving a wizard over some petty misunderstanding like this? My wolf said.

If a certain wolf's scent just vanished, the only possible reason would be that he's involved with a  wizard or a witch.

But wizards and wolves aren't exactly on good terms, they never had, so the possibility of them helping out a wolf's pup is likely impossible.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking this and Francisco just mistook it as a wolf's scent?

Whatever it is, I'll be finding out the answer one way or the other.

"Did they find him? Where is he? Where's my Tristan?" Ethan said in worriedly as he held my hands.

Those pure delicate hands.

Reminds me so much of Theo's rough ones.

They weren't soft, they were rough after wielding a sword everyday in the field because he thought he wasn't good enough as my beta.

I wish..I was able to tell him that he was more than what I deserved.

Timothy: what fucking deserved are you talking about? We never deserved him at all after what we did. My wolf said to which I silently agreed.

"They found him, Francisco and the other bathallion leaders are already on their way"I said as I tried to calm him down.

Ethan had always been the one who likes to worry over everything.

"Thank the goddess" He whispered in relief as he held my hands.

For a split second, I felt my blood boil when he touched my hands, but decided to shrug it off.

He's my mate, shouldn't I feel blissful?

"Let's go?" He said to which made me smile with a nod.

I'm probably just tired.

* * * *

"Sir, we found the location" Francisco reported as we arrived at a small hill, quite far from the busy city.

"The other bathallion leaders are already circling the small house, they didn't attack yet but are merely observing from a far" He reported causing me to nod while I felt Ethan itching in worry beside me.

"What is the head count?"

"Cadet Rachel has confirmed that there are 3 heads inside, one from a grown wolf, the other from a human child and lastly Tristan" He confirmed causing me to sigh in frustration.

Good thing we only have that grown were wolf to burden.

"That settles it-"

"AHHHH"

"TRISTAN" Ethan yelled when Tristan's scream echoed causing my wolf to stand alert.

Damn it, hold on Tristan

_______CHANGE POVS_______

( Theo's POV)

"AHHHH" Tristan yelled when he saw Keith causing me to jolt up and quickly covered his mouth in panic.

Fuck I forgot about Tristan

"H-he...W-what..WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!" Tristan yelled as he pointed his finger at Keith, while my pup only smiled at him, finding amusement at Tristan's surprised look.

Jamie: Theo, focus, the unknown wolves are not far from here, I can feel them surrounding the house. My wolf informed causing me to nod as I grabbed Tristan by his shoulders.

Unlike Keith, Tristan is a lot more mature and can grasp the situation easily.

And I'm counting on that to survive

"Tristan listen to me" I said seriously causing him to stand alert, probably now recognizing that I once was a  beta.

Your people are just outside our house, they're surrounding us - I said causing his face to grow worriedly.

Tristan: I-..I'm sorry I didn't think they'd follow me all the way here, I-I'll go talk to them-"

Hey hey, honey, it's okay alright? It wasn't your fault, but whatever happens today, I beg of you, don't say a word about Keith being my son, please - I pleaded causing Keith to look over my shoulders seeing Keith eating something from the table again.

Wether they're after Tristan or Keith, I need to try my best to keep the both of them away from harm.

Since Tristan is an alpha's son, they would never dare hurt him, but..my Keith? Who knows what they'll do.

Tristan: I don't know what you did to Keith, but..I'll trust you. He said causing me to smile while patting his head comfortingly.

Tristan is a living proof of why I don't ever, want my Keith to be an alpha.

For a 6 year old child to carry such a heavy name, I don't..want Keith, to end up like Damon.

Thank you- I said causing him to quickly hug me to which, caught me off guard.

Tristan: No, thank you, for letting me be a kid this month. He said to which, caused a small tear to roll down my eye.

A kid, just thank me, for letting him be kid.

"I-"

"STOP" Someone yelled kicking to door open causing all of us to freeze.

I couldn't move nor do I want to turn around.

That voice..

"Don't you dare hurt my Tristan" The familiar gut wrenching voice said causing me to clench my fist at the nostalgic feeling.

Distaste Ness

"Ethan calm down" A familiar voice that holds nothing but authority said joining the room.

"Papa!" Tristan yelled running off to his parents.

Hah..what a small world.

"What did that wretched wolf did to you? Hey you bastard whatever you did to Tristan I'll do it ten times-"

"Ethan calm down this instant" The other wolf replied.

I couldn't do anything but chuckle a little, mocking myself for the situation I'm in.

Truly, life is shit.

"You, over there, turn around when an alpha is speaking" He said causing me to smile as I turned around meeting them.

The faces I never thought I'd see again.

"No..way.."Ethan whispered as he covered his mouth in shock while Damon's eyes widened but remained speechless nonetheless.

None of the three of us said anything and had remained starring at each other not knowing what to do.

They were about to say something when the bathallion leaders suddenly joined in the room circling around us.

".No way...Beta Theo?" One familiar wolf said amongst the bathallion leaders.

Francisco.

My apprentice took my place, hah..I kinda feel proud.

"Don't you dare touch my uncle!" I heard Keith yell causing my eyes to widen remembering, I still have a son with me.

Keith, remember the game we made? Make sure you win alright?- I said through the link causing him to giggle internally.

Keith: dad if there's one thing that you should know about me, that is my hatred in losing He said causing me to laugh internally.

Jamie: even tho he looks like those two shits, how he acts is a copy paste of yours. My wolf said causing me to silently agree.

"Uncle?" Damon muttered to himself as the other unknown Bathallion leaders started their positions ready to attack.

They..won't hurt Keith won't they?

Keith would never chose those two over me right?

Right?

Jamie: whatever happens today, make sure that Keith is safe, I don't want these two shit heads anywhere near him too but..we have nothing against six bathallion leaders.

Just give them whatever the fuck they want if it means Keith is safe, got it - I replied causing Jamie to howl.

THANKS FOR READING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.5K 20
For entire life, Leon Adler has already known who his mate is and he goes by the name Ethan Kennedy. For some unknown reason, Leon doesn't understand...
959K 37.1K 45
Presley had it all, a loving family, great support, a great pack behind him. One thing he didn't have was his mate by his side. After seven years of...
174K 4K 35
Noah is the Alpha of The Crescent Moon Pack and an unknown boy has entered the packs territory, little does he know who this boy is to him. Theodore...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...