Beauty and the Beast Girl | N...

By Ezkavan

When a monster girl stumbles upon a blind girl who doesn't run away from her, the two begin to bond. The blin... More

Chapter 1 ( The Encounter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 ( Haerin's Past)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (To Love is To Forgive)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Quick Introduction
Chapter 9 ( Please don't!)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ( Winter )
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ( 🔞🔥)
( Congratulations to Hanni🥰✨)
Chapter 14 ( Intertwined )
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ( Home )
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ( 🔞🌀Jealousy - softcore)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ( The Cure )
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (🔞🍋)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( That Girl )
Chapter 26 ( Do you want a baby?)
Chapter 27 ( Danielle's backstory )
Chapter 28 ( The big news )
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Jisoo's lost voice )
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 ( Birthday present for Hanni )
Chapter 33 ( Till the end with you )
Chapter 34 ( Afterwards)
Special Chapter🥵

Chapter 19 ( Ryunielle)

740 22 2
By Ezkavan

Hi!
This is Shin Ryujin,

TODAY, I THOUGHT I'D INTRODUCE EVERYONE OF THE PHAM HOUSEHOLD.

"Welcome back master!"

*smirk.... "Yeah"

There is Master Hyein Pham, Head of the Pham Family.
He look very fierce but he is kind and thinks of his family.

"Care to have a bout with me me?" Hyein said showing off his muscles.

"N...no! Someone like me could never." Ryujin said nervously.
"I'm just a human who rides horse."

"Hahahaha! I'm just joking."

Incidentally, he is also the President of the Pham Butcher Company.
He not only handles normal meat, he also turns the meat of dangerous beasts into delicacies.
The President supplies this delicate meats himself.

"Master. Do you have any plans this afternoon?"

This is Miss Minji, a first - class soldier and Master's bodyguard.
Possessing powerful arm strength and she appears to be one of Master's sparing partners.

"Let's see, I'll go on hunting towards the East forest."

"If that's the case, please rest first..."

"Naah, If i go now, I'll have it done by lunchtime. Are you tired?"

"Not at all Master."

These two feel like super humans.
This mansion is full of amazing people.

"Now that you've mentioned it... Minji...
You've gotten a lot closer with Haerin, right?"
*smirk..... Hyein said feeling some connections between them.

"Gahhh!...."
*flashback: When Haerin kissed Minji out of the blue.

"I....I wouldn't know anything about that BASTARD!" Minji stormed off angrily.

"Is that so? Did something happen?"

"NOTHING HAPPENED! LET'S JUST GO HUNTING ALREADY!"

"T... Take care..."

...

*tap tap.....peek.......Ryuin nervously touch the handle of Danielle's room..
"Okay! Today, I'm going to make Miss Danielle's lunch and ask her out to eat with me!"

She's so busy.....waaa! So if i have to ask her out, is it has to be now? Umm.... I'm so nervous.... I wonder if it'll turn out okay!....

"Hmm? Ryujin? What brought you here?"

"UWAAAMMMNNJHHH.....MISS DANIELLE!" Ryujin panicked.

"?..... Did you need something?" Danielle spoke calmly.

"Ah....eh.....arhmmmm......" Clearly, Ryujin was almost passing out due to embarassment and nervousness at the same time.
"If.... you'd....like .....we...could....lunch.."

"Are you perhaps inviting me?"

"Ah! Yes! But you're probably too busy..."

*smiles...."Thank you, I was just thinking about having pasta. Let's eat together."

OMG! MISS DANIELLE IS GONNA HAVE LUNCH WITH ME! OK! SHIN RYUIN KEEP CALM! KEEP CALM!

"YES!"

IT TURNED OUT ALRIGHT! I GEUSS...

But still! For me to be making lunch with someone as good as cooking like Miss Danielle.
How presumptious!

"It's ready, let's eat while it's hot Ryujin."

Just being able to eat Miss Danielle's cooking makes me happy of course!

Danielle handed her a beautiful Bolognese Pasta.

"Waaaa~~~~" Ryujin couldn't say anything more, the pasta must have melted in her mouth.
"It's delicious!"

"That's good to hear."

"It's like a pasta straight out of a restaurant.... I haven't really gone out to eat much...though..."

"You don't go out to eat lunch at town with your friends?"

"I don't have any friends around this part. And we don't have much stores out in the countryside. There hasn't really been the right timing to eat out too...heh "

"I see ..."

"Ah....uhmm!... I'm not jealous or anything like that."

"Then.... You're the same as me. I don't have anyone that I'd call a friend too.

Ryujin was speechless...."ah."

"The mansion is pretty empty, since Lady Hanni has been living with Haerin."

"In....In that case!
Would you like to come with me to town to hang out some time?" Ryujin said gathering up all her courage and finally ask Danielle out.

"..."

"Ah....uhmm! I say 'hang out' but! W..W... We'll eat pasta? But we can't leave the mansion, can we? M...Maybe a little bit would be okay." Ryujin said panickingly.

*silence....
"It....would be....best if you don't get involved with me. For your sake." Danielle said solemnly.

...

"THAT'S NOT TRUE! I WANT TO BE... EVEN CLOSER WITH YOU MISS DANIELLE!"

"Ah! You've got pasta sauce....on your shoulder."

"Hwaaa...
Oh no! This shirt was given to me!"

"Just wait a moment. I would be able to wipe some off of it. There should be some detergent."

"Uhmm.."

"Please don't move."

Not good! She's too close! Damn!

"You're....
A normal human, if you live a normal life you'll remain pretty. You're better off not getting involved with a thing like me."

"I'll say it again, that's not true." Ryujin said.
"I mean, you've been at this mansion all this time. Haven't you Miss Danielle?
But you've always had people by your side, the Master and Milady...Miss Minji too, they are all such wondeful people.
Even the Mistress, who i know nothing of. I'm sure she was a wonderful person too."

"..."

Ryujin holds Danielle's hands....."So what you're saying is not true. I can't say I'm wonderful as everyone else...but worry not. When it comes to my feelings, Miss Danielle, i won't lose!"

They were having a beautiful staring contest for God knows when until Ryujin finally snaps out.

"Ah! How long have i been holding your hands....Geez~" Said Ryuin being back to her senses and gettin awkward.

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN, SINCE I'VE INTRODUCED MYSELF TO SOMEONE AS A 'FRIEND'?
THIS PERSON....
TO THE VERY END.

Danielle stands up......"You.... To the very end, you'll say that you like me?"

I WONDER IF SHE'LL SAY THAT SHE 'LIKE' ME.

Ryujin was silent for a moment before smiling at Danielle.
"Of course!"

...

They we're washing the dishes,
"Ah! Miss Danielle! Tomorrow, shall i make lunch?"

"Yes, that would be lovely, I'll look forward to it." Danielle said, giving Ryujin her beautiful eye-smile.

Ah! My heart, i think it's about to explode any time soon on seeing Miss Danielle.
Ryujin thought to herself.

THIS PERSON IS MISS DANIELLE,
THE DAY I BECAME FRIENDS WITH HER.
I CAME TO THE REALIZATION THAT I
'LOVE' MISS DANIELLE.

What will i do if can't handle just being a 'friend'? Ryujin thought to herself once again.

...

Meanwhile,
In Haerin's house, they we're having a lovely chat together

"Ah! Haerin, now that you've mentioned it. You need to apologise to Minji." Hanni said.

"For what?" Haerin said not really knowing what she had done wrong to Minji.

"For the kiss, i told you it's a special thing right? It's the same for Minji.
So apologise okay?"

Haerin felt annoyed as she didn't wanna see Minji but since Hanni suggested it, she'll have to do it anyway.

"Next time i see her." Haerin replied lazily.

"Yep yep yep..."

Another imagination feeder for y'alls.

Danielle ( the maid / housekeeper of the Pham Family) also,
A witch who have lived for over decades of centuries, not growing old ever since and remain young and beautiful. She finally quit her witch-craft when she met The Pham Families, they took her in when she was hunt down and severely wounded by some Witch Hunters.

Her first ever friend was Hanni's mother, Winter. Winter treated her like a blood-related sister and for that Danielle hadn't talked about her ever since her death.

When Hanni's Mother, Winter was ill, she tried to use her magic to cure her but since she hasn't used her magic for a long time, it drained her life-force. Winter knew this and told her to let her die naturally since it was her fate.

Since then, she kept her distance from everyone else because she doesn't want to get hurt seeing her loved ones die while she can't die with them.
But she loved Hanni, as she reminded her of her Mother, Winter and takes good care of her as if she was her daughter.

...

A/n : Hi! Guys.
I have decided to partner Ryujin from Itzy and Danielle coz why not? 😌
And I've addded a little bit of information about Danielle too.

And thank y'alls for achieving 1k views do continue to support my book and vote, you can also leave any comments you want😉

I'm currently having exams, so updates can't be frequent, i apologize for that too.

Anyways, until next time bye👋😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 671 20
Nothing is worse than seeing your loved one die in your own arms. Minji watched with a heavy heart as Hanni took her last breath and her soul left he...
131K 5.7K 28
❝ what the fuck are you doing to my cat? ❞ -in which minho mistakes jisung for a cat thief and then falls in love with him ! totally not a cliché and...
162K 5.6K 62
[ COMPLETED ] Group: Stray Kids Song Minju and her clan of eight best friends get sent to help out a staff-lacking hotel business during their break...
60.8K 2.8K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢