Love Don't Change..Odell Beck...

By melaninX_

Danielle has been through hell and back with relationships after finally leaving her ex fiance who was always... More

O1.
O2.
03.
O4.
05.
06.
O7.
O8
O9.
1O.
11.
12.
13. *KINDA RATED R*
14.
15.
A|N .
16.
17.
Yass boo Yass
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
TITLE CHANGE !!!
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34
35
36.
ODELL BECKHAM ON MADDEN 16,!?!???
37.
39.
40.
41.
A/N *MUST READ THIS NOTICE*
42.
43.
44.
45.
Sequel Posted
NEW STORY

38.

13.8K 461 108
By melaninX_

Danielle POV

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed;Surprise, Surprise. I sucked my teeth and stretched a little bit. My eyes landed on a folded piece of paper on the pillow next to me.

*Goodmorning Beautiful..
I'll be back to pick you up in a few hours, so get dressed. Breakfast is already cooked and on the table. Sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up but trust me when I get home I'm all yours for the day. LOVE, ODELL*

I smiled at the note and got out of bed, after taking a shower and getting dressed in a pair of shorts and a white tank top with sandals. I went downstairs and breakfast was cooked and set on the table. As I was eating breakfast Odell walked into the kitchen and kissed my cheek.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"Wassup beautiful." He grabbed a plate and piled food onto it.

"What you wanna do today?" He asked me.

"I don't know, you flew me out here so you pick something"

"Ight baby..." He shrugged.

He finished eating before I did and left the kitchen..hopefully I do get to spend the rest of the day with him. I'm growing tired of him and these damn errands he keep going to do.

"Odell!" I semi yelled as I walked through the house.

The back patio door was opened with a trail of white rose petals leading outside...I stepped outside and it was a light breeze flowing so it felt good out here. I followed the trail of rose petals further out until I started walking onto the beach. Eventually the rose petals stopped and it was quiet...I looked around and didn't see Odell anywhere.

"Odell!...where are you?" I yelled out but got no response.

An adorable little boy ran up to me and handed me a piece of paper before running off into the distance. I opened the paper and say the words "LOOK UP BIG HEAD!!!" I looked up into the sky and saw this big ass blimp passing through. "I LOVE YOU DANIELLE, FOREVER AND ALWAYS..."

Only Odell would go through all this for little ole' me, I smiled and I knew that smile would stay there for the rest of the damn week. I turned around and saw Odell standing there with a smile spread across his face.

"Odell you went through all this for me?" I asked him..

"Of course I did baby..You mean the world to me and I love you. I plan on giving you the world, you deserve it..You've stood by me through everything, I know I pushed you to you're limit once but even then you basically never left me. I know true love isn't easy at all and I know that when you have it you're suppose to hold onto it..I don't wanna ever lose you Danielle, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you...without you I have nothing...you complete me baby...so with that being said..." He started to get down on one knee and my eyes got big and eye as hell.

He pulled a ring out from his back pocket "Danielle as you should already know.. I love you and I need you...Will you marry me?.." By now I had tears on happiness streaming down, I love this man with everything inside me and I wanted to make it last forever with him.

"Yes Odell, I will marry you." I nodded my head.

"Oh thank god! I thought you were gonna say no!!!" He slid the ring onto my finger.

He picked me up into his arms and hugged me, I was finally engaged to the man I loved the most and his name was Odell Cornelious Beckham Jr. Our lips crashed together into a passionate kiss that neither one of us wanted to end. When we did pull away, I couldn't stop smiling.

"I love you .." I said as I kissed his lips again.

"I love you more..." He smiled as he held my waist. "Today I'm all yours, we can do whatever you want."

"I was thinking that maybe we could turn this into a family day and go get Hailey."

"We can do that..We haven't really had a family day in a long time anyway." He shrugged.

We headed back inside and I grabbed my purse, while Odell got his keys and we headed to Jarvis's house to get Hailey. The entire ride there Odell held my hand and placed his other hand on the steering wheel. .
-
Odell POV

"I hate wearing dresses" Hailey pouted as she looked in the mirror at her tribal print summer dress she was wearing. "I wanna wear something else!"

"Why? You look adorable Babygirl!." I asked her.

"I hate wearing dresses..can I wear shorts?" She asked.

My babygirl was a true tomboy, I don't know what she's gonna do on the wedding day because she's gonna be the flower girl and she's gonna wear a dress regardless.

"If that's what you wanna do, go ahead." She smiled and ran out the Livingroom.

We were sitting at Jarvis's house picking up Hailey. Dani wants to go to the beach and Hailey wants to go to, so I guess we are going to the beach...even though I wanted to go to the amusement park!!!! But it's fine, as long as my girls are happy. Jennifer walked into the Livingroom and sat down next to me.

"Does Danielle hate me?" She asked straight and forward.

"What makes you think that?"

"She never talks to me, she's always rolling her eyes when I speak, she never greets me and when I walk into a room she's in, she leaves!"

"I'm sure she doesn't hate, Jarvis's last girl really hurt him and Dani doesn't want it to happen again." She sighed.

"But I'm not that Sherane girl! I'm nothing like that, I would never hurt Jarvis....do you think it's because I'm..y'know white?" She said and I busted out laughing.

"No, Dani doesn't care about race. She's not the discriminating type. Just give it some time, she'll get over it."

"Thanks Odell..congratulations on getting engaged and if you need me to do anything wedding relate just call me." She smiled.

"Thanks Jenn." I smiled back at her.

Danielle and Hailey came back down the stairs, and Hailey had changed into a pair of shorts, a white shirt and a pair of sandals..

"You didn't want to wear a dress but you wore sandals?" Kavarha said.

"Be quiet Kavarha." Hailey pushed him.

"Are you happy now?" I asked her.

"Yes, very happy! That dress was not gonna work, wait! I forgot my football." She ran back upstairs.

When Hailey came back downstairs we headed out. The ride to the beach wasn't long at all. I was happy to be with my family today, I was finally on the verge of getting married, once my son is born and we officially get married my family will pretty much be complete. I watched Danielle and Hailey play in the water and splash eachother.

"Daddy can you throw the football with me." Hailey asked.

"Yeah come on babygirl" I caught the ball as she threw it to me.

Anonymous POV

I watched as he proposed to her, I was outraged. Then she really said yes to him! She should be with me anyway! ...but that's fine, he'll be gone in about a year. This plan is gonna take some time to get right. She'll hate his guts, she ain't gon want shit to do with him when Im finished..

"Just let her be happy bruh.." My brother said sighing.

"Shut the hell up, you don't know shit." I clenched my jaw.

Danielle will be mine, I mean that!.

"I'm just saying, she look happy..let her stay that way." He shrugged.

"Shut the fuck up! Make yourself useful and go follow them." I threw him the keys.

"No! They having a family day! Let them be happy." He threw them back at me.

"Fine! I'll do it myself...punk ass.." I got up from my chair.

I follows them to the beach and picked a spot kinda far from them, but not to far. Danielle sat on her blanket by herself as she watched Odell and Hailey play...damn she was looking good, even though she was pregnant it didn't matter. She still looked good! He long hair blew in the wind as a breeze came through. Odell came into view and kissed her, UGH!! I should just kill his ass right now...but that would mess everything up. I'll just stick to my regular plan
---------------

OHHHHH SHHHIIITTTTT IM SORRY ITS SHORT BUT THATS HIW CLIFFHANGERS BE SOMETIMES LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.6K 22
Delaney and Odell are living the American Dream. They are married and have a beautiful family, they have a beautiful baby girl named Bailey. Odell is...
833K 26.4K 57
Odell Beckham Fantasies. Nuff Said :)
189K 2.7K 21
Odell imagines
51.3K 891 10
imagines about the highest paid wide-receiver, you're welcome.