Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter nine

1.7K 25 6
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov

(Long) Flashback - 6 November 2020

I have just finished a shoot with some of my clients, they hired me for a gender reveal. The couple is ecpaction a little baby boy, they were amazed by the news and I captured some cute pictures of them finding out. I walked towards my car and drove home to Matt's and my apartment which is located right next to the harbor. I drove though the beautiful streets of Monaco, with luxury everywhere. I arrived at our apartment building and parked my car, which Matt got me for my 20th birthday. It's a beautiful shiny black tesla. I love teslas.

I walked to the door with my hands full, I had cameras and different objects and camera gear to it. I tried to find my keys in my bag, of course they were at the bottom of the bag.. I unlocked the door and walked inside. I put down my things on the kitchen table. "Hey babe, I'm home!" I called out as I couldn't see Matt anywhere. I went to our bedroom to see if he was taking a nap, but he wasn't there, so I walked to his office which is the room next to our bedroom.

I knocked on the door, I don't know if he's working. I then opened the door because no one answered. I saw him sitting on his couch with his personal assistant Dilara, his arm was wrapped around her shoulders and they sat really close looking each other in the eyes. I must say I didn't feel good about what I was seeing. I felt confused, sad and disappointed.

He turned to look at me and quickly moved his arm away from Dilara. "Babe hi, I didn't think you would be home already?" he said and smiled while walking towards me, as he stepped closer I took a few steps back. "Clearly not" I answered and looked at Dilara who was sitting there guilty and awkwardly.. "What do you mean?" .. "Don't be stupid, I cant deal with this Matt, I had a long day!. Have fun, I'm staying at Max's tonight!" I walked out of the office with him following me. I went to the bedroom where I took a few pieces of clothes and a few other essentials. "Let me explain, it's not what it looked like!" he said and grabbed my arm while I was packing my bag, I tore myself away from him and looked at him. "Of course not, we can talk tomorrow!" .. I then took my computer, keys, phone and then walked out of the door, leaving Matt and Dilara to whatever they want, clearly they have some unfinished business.

As I was sitting in my car on my way to Max who was living a short drive from our apartment. Everything hit me, a few tears rolled down my cheeks. Was I overreacting, was they doing what I think they were doing, or were they literally just talking? Because the two of them have worked together for a while, and have gotten close. I don't know what to think, all I know was I had to get away today, and then I will take whatever that was waiting for me tomorrow.

Still in the flashbacks - Max pov:

I was casually sitting in my gaming room playing online with George, Alex and Daniel. We had so much fun playing together. I saw a text popping on my phone screen, I looked at it, it was from Olivia.

Olivia: Hey Max, are you home? I tried knocking on your door, but no one answered. I could really use my brother right now.. Love from Oli<3

"Guys I have an emergency, gotta leave sorry.." I said to the guys as I read her text. "Everythings alright mate?" Daniel asked, the game was paused. "Yeah, it's fine" I said and left the game, then I went to my front door where I saw Olivia standing there looking really sad. She clearly has been crying, which is unusual, she is the most positive person on earth so whatever was wrong it was serious.

"Oli, come in! What's wrong! Sorry for not hearing you knock, I was playing computer with the guys and I had my headphones on" I pulled her into a hug as she walked inside. She looked at me with her sad eyes, she clearly didn't know what to say, I put two and two together and maybe I knew what was wrong. "Is it Matt?!" I said worriedly. We sat down on my couch, she nodded. "What did that bastard do, did he hurt you!" I could feel the anger inside me. "He- I think he might be cheating on me, but I don't know" she said while whipping a single tear away. "What the fuck! How, when, what?" I was really confused but it wouldn't be a surprise if he actually was. "I came home and he was sitting almost cuddling with Dilara, I don't know what would happen if I got home a few minutes later.." she said, looking down at the floor. "Dilara isn't she his PA. The one with the brown curly hair and with golden tan?" .. "Yeah, and I don't know if it was true what I was seeing, or if-..''Of course, it makes total sense now! I will kick that motherfuckers ass!" I interrupted, she looked at me, waiting for an explanation. "Why, what do you mean?".. "You know I was out partying a few nights back, I saw someone far from where I was that looked exactly like him but I thought to myself that wouldn't be him, because you two are always together.. He was dancing and making out with someone that looked exactly like Dilara!" I said. Another tear rolled down her cheek, I pulled her into my arms for comfort.

"So it's true, he has been cheating on me for a while now? And I have just been walking around being this stupid.." she asked.. "You are not stupid Oli.. Matt is the one whos stupid, you don' t have to talk to him, I can happily have a little chat with him!" I said. "No Max, I will talk to him tomorrow, and then he has to confess otherwise you can happily have a 'talk' with him" she said, wiping away her tears with her blouse.... The rest of the day we ate dinner together and watched a comedy movie, which made her laugh a bit. Dad called her just to talk a little, but she decided not to tell him otherwise he would be even angrier than myself, and I am pretty damn angry. Nobody is treating my sisters that way.

Still in the flashbacks - Olivia pov:

I woke up on the couch in Max's apartment, we both fell asleep in here after having a little movie night last night, it made me a bit happier. But as soon as I woke up, it hid me. I had to go home to talk to Matt today. The thought about it made me sick.

Max and I ate breakfast, then he drove me to my apartment and waited outside while I went inside to talk with him. I opened the door and the sight that hit me was a clean apartment, but on the dining table there was an empty wine bottle and two glasses.. I decided to sit on a chair next to the kitchen island until he would show his face. It only took a few minutes until he walked out of the bedroom, he had only worn some shorts and he had messy morning hair.

"Slept wellt?" I asked and looked down. "Babe, let me explain" he said and took my hands in his, I could feel his eyes on me, but I couldn't bear to look into his eyes.

"What, do you wanna explain how you have been with other women behind my back, how could you efter everything? What have I been to you? Nothing?!" I asked. "Olivia, I will not lie last night something between Dilara and myself happened, and I am so sorry, it will never happen again, it was a mistake, I love you so much" he said trying to go for a kiss, but I pushed him away. And then again tears rolled down my cheeks. "So after you saw me last night heartbroken, you still decided to take the next step with her!!? how many times have you made that so-called mistake behind my back, you can just as well be honest because you have already lost my respect!" I said I was furious and broken. He looked like he didn't know what to say so I said it to him.. "Yeah many times, of course, was I never enough for you, what did you need from those girls that I couldn't give you..".. "I- I'm sorry..I love you" .. "Please say something else before I go crazy!" I said and got up from the chair, I walked to the other side of the kitchen island leaning myself against it, so I could look at him.

"I don't know what to say, I can't take it back" he said coldly. "And please tell me, the time you didn't show up on my fucking birthday, was you with one of you lovers?!" I asked, it made so much sense now. He looked guilty. "Of course you were, you know Matt. Fuck you, fuck everything, this is it!" I said and stormed into the bedroom. I was broken! I took my suitcase and filled it with clothes and the most important things from the apartment. He followed me in here looking at me packing. "So you are leaving, we are done for good? Six years together and you are just throwing everything away? Every moment spend together and everything we been through is just gone to waste now, I made a fucking mistake Olivia!" he said and kicked his leg into the bed in anger..

"Oh yeah we are over, I don't ever want to see you again. It's your fault so don't come here and blame me for what you did!. It was your choice to cheat on me, and it was your choice to throw everything away..not mine.. Here I don't want this anymore, and I don't want to have anything that reminds me of you!" I said and threw my car keys towards him, he bought me the car and I don't want it anymore, I can easily buy myself a new one no problem. "And I'm coming to get my things in a few days, then you better not be here!" I said, he was sitting on the bed with his head down, he looked sad and angry at the same time. But it's all his fault, so he has no right to feel that way. He's the one that did this, so he doesn't get to feel this way, I'm the victim here not him!

That day was the last time I saw him, and I was devastated and broken. I had never felt anything like this, Matt was my first and only love in my life, and I have always imagined him and I together forever, getting married and starting a family. But I guess nothing goes as planned.. He was the most kind hearted, sweetest and most loyal human I've ever met, and I didn't think until today that he had anything but kindness in him. I thought he loved me with all of his heart, but it was just a big fat joke!.. How can I ever trust anyone when the person I trusted most ended up breaking me.

I stayed at Max's apartment, and went to grab all my things a few days later, and thank god he wasn't home, I looked like he was out traveling for work. Who knows. I hate that man with everything I have.. I will never forget what he did to me, he had been cheating on me for almost six damn months.. what an idiot.

Back to present time - Olivia's pov:

March 2021

It was great being home again after a long time in Bahrain, trust me it was amazing in Bahrain, but nothing feels better than being home. Max, dad and I flew together to Belgium, where mom and Victoria live. Dad lives in the Netherlands but wanted to visit Victoria.

Max and I had arrived at Victoria's house, where she lives with her boyfriend Tom and their son Luka. I love him, he's so cute!. Victoria and I had decided to go for a little walk, while trying to get Luka to take a nap in the stroller, he easily falls asleep that way. - Max and Tom stayed home to catch up, they talked a lot about formula one of course.

We walked down to a beautiful flower field close to their house. It was filled with tulips, which is my favorite flower.. There was no one around, which was nice. Being in the countryside for a while was nice, after being in Bahrain for so long, just like Madrid where there are people everywhere, makes me very much calm, wonderful.

"So Oli, it's been so long. How are you doing?" Vic asked. She was right, it had been far too long since we last saw each other. "I'm good, I really think moving to Madrid was good for me. I'm happy" I smiled, she did too. "What are your thoughts about moving back to Monaco with Matt still living there?".. "I think I'm ready to move back and forget him, but at the same time I'm still afraid of running into him, because the chance is big and I can't look at that bastard" .. My rented apartment expires next month then I have lived there for four months, so I don't know if I should move back to Monaco, or if I should take a few more months in another country?

"I know it sounds harsh, but I think you just have to forget the past and move on. He shouldn't have that much power over you still, and he shouldn't stop you from living wherever you really want, because we all know how much you adore Monaco" Vic said and smiled. "Yeah you are right.." I shortly answered, my thoughts were in many different places, they were running thousand miles an hour.

"Oh and btw, you know what? I know the right one will come eventually. Just wait and see!" She smiled and looked in my eyes, I could see she really meant it. "I don't think so Vic, I don't think I can trust someone to be with me, not after Matt!". "Yeah you can, forget him alright?. I know it's difficult, but you deserve to meet another one and experience love again, true love" I looked at her as her words were sweet, but it's only been a little over four months since our breakup, so it's still pretty early to date again. I will eventually start dating again, but I will take all the time I need.

"Yeah, time will tell when I'm ready.." I said and then we sat down on a little bench with Luka sleeping tight in the stroller, he looked gorgeous and cute.

We sat here next to the fields talking, which was amazing. We talked about everything between heaven and earth. I have missed my little sister so much.

A few hours later and we have just eaten dinner, which Tom made, he really is a good cook. Mom came for dinner as well, and we all had the best time. It was absolutely amazing being around my family again. We played a board game, and I of course lost, I'm such a sore loser and of course I already lost then! So while the rest of them played I sat with Luka. He was so cute, I made him laugh all the time, he certainly enjoyed it.. "Max! That's not fair" Vic said as she caught him cheating in the game. "Drop it Vic, admit it, I won" he said while looking very confident. "You didn't, I won!" she replied back, they looked at each other until the other one would give up, why are we all so competitive and sore losers in this family, it's so bad haha..

"Jesus you guys, you act like children. Not even Luka is being such a baby right now.. Victoria you won, Max was cheating before" Mom said laughing, she was right Luka wasn't even acting like a baby when thinking about he is one year old, he just looked at them both with his cute baby smile.. "Haha I won!" Vic said laughing at Max, who got second, with Mom being third, Tom fourth and of course me on fifth.."Sure Vic, I had to let you win!" he won't agree that Victoria won which is funny.

Later we had a blast together as a family, we had a nice time and it was great being around my very much missed family. Mom went home after the game. Max and Tom played some video games while Vic and I were in the kitchen baking, we baked some delicious and soft cinnamon rolls, which our grandmother always used to make us when we had sleepovers at her house. Those were good times.

As we got the cinnamon rolls in the oven we heard a little baby cry which was Luka. "Let me take him Vic" I said and smiled. "Thank you Oli" she smiled and started to fill the dishwasher with everything we just used to bake with.. I then walked to Luka's nursery which was on the second floor just when you walked upstairs.

"Shh, hi bubba!" I said and lifted him from the bed. He still cried so I tried to talk with him while holding him tight in my arms. He calmed down after a few minutes. Then I changed his diaper and walked downstairs to Victoria in the kitchen, which was starting to smell fantastic. "He is awake and changed but probably wants his mom" I said as I walked into the kitchen with him in my arms. "Of course, thanks" she took Luka and then we walked into the living room where we talked and saw Luka playing a bit, until the timer went off and then the cinnamon rolls were done. The whole house smelled great, it smelled like childhood memories.

It's much later and Luka has now gone to bed for good, Tom also went to bed because he has work tomorrow morning. That leaves it to Max, Vic and I. We decided to watch a movie, eat cinnamon rolls and popcorn while covered in blankets. We haven't done this in so many years, with all of us always being busy. So I appreciated it, quality time.

"Max, you are popcorn champ, go make some" I said as I laid out some blankets for us. He went to the kitchen to make the popcorn, we usually eat them with butter, it's delicious. Victoria found the movie we all decided to watch, which was Harry Potter and the goblet of fire, which is the fourth movie of them all, and our favorite. We love the Harry Potter movies!!

After almost three hours of sibling quality time, the movie was finished and the popcorn was gone a while ago, there were a few cinnamon rolls left for Tom. "God I missed this!" Max said and pulled both of us into his arms, as he was sitting in the middle. "It's like us being kids again," Vic said. "Yeah, we gotta do this more often, whenever we have time in our lives. Just the three of us like back in the days" I said, they nodded.. We have always had a strong and great bond between the three of us. I would literally die for my siblings, I love them so much.

___________

(3359 words)

So this was a bit longer than usual, which I hope you liked. I also hope you liked the chapter. I have used quite a long time writing this:)

And as always, feedback and votes are appreciated and received with a huge smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 953 45
A story based on Formula 1, this is my first story so don't expect too much. The story is about the niece of Max Verstappen; Nina Verstappen. She is...
14.2K 477 41
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of Christian Horner, the principle of the RedBull formula 1 team. She finally graduated high school a...
3.7M 86.4K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." ✼...
999K 29.2K 56
He is Max Verstappen, an F1 world champion, known for being ruthless and arrogant. Except if you really got to know him. She is Claire Leclerc, the o...