Maya's Honey {Completed}

By Kay_Qveen12

Maya is a 24 year old woman with big dreams with her father gone & never knowing her mother Maya never really... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapger Nine

828 32 2
By Kay_Qveen12

A few weeks have past & things with Honey could not be better we spend a lot of time together hanging out, we actually act like girlfriends & it feels good but something tells me she is still debating about leaving her wife.

I finally opened my own therapy Practice & it felt great having my own business, I came from nothing to something & I have Cliff & Jason to thank for that because they basically raised me.

Jax has been coming to my house unannounced acting crazy but I dont let it bother me she just needs to move on with her life.

"Babe you ok?" Val asked as we walked through the outdoor mall.

"Yeah" I said holding her hand tight.

"So you know Christmas is coming up" I said trying to get mind off Jax.

"Yes, This will be the first year Jax wont be home" She sighed.

"Well Jason & Cliff are going up to the cabins with a few friends we do that every year, I wonder if Jax is going up there"

"Maybe"

"I was thinking what if we went this time I mean this will be our first Christmas together"

"Umm you know I can't do that right now Maya" she said.

I stopped walking & looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because Drew & I always-"

"Here we go with Drew & I, Valerie" She rolled her eyes moving her hand from mine.

"What do you want me to do Maya I have to play it cool & until she receives the papers & on top of that how would that look that my daughter is there & I am there with someone her age"

I scoffed, "Is that what you think of me, you wasn't complaining about my age last night or this morning so don't do that."

She sighed looking away from me, "Listen I didn't mean it like that"

"Well what did you mean then, I have been patient for months now, if you were serious about us you would have been gave her those papers."

She still didn't say anything, "What are you afraid of huh? People finding out who you really are a woman who fell in love with someone half her age after a one night stand"

"You know I dont think like that" She tried to touch me but I backed away.

"Well that's how you are making me feel, If you don't love Drew then what is the problem you still fucking her or something?"

"Why would you ask me that" She said pulling me closer making sure nobody heard her.

"The person I am fucking & want to fuck is you stop tripping" She warned

"Whatever" I said moving away from her & walking away.

After she dropped me off I walked in the house to Paula sitting there with Cliff watching tv.

"Hey Paul what you doing here?" I asked laying my purse down on the counter.

"Girl I finally left Johnny ass he was facetiming another bitch"

"Damn seriously?" I asked walking over sitting in between them.

"Yeah"

"Where is Val?" Cliff asked

"Don't even ask, Where Jason?"

"I dont know, look at us all depressed & shit" Cliff said.

"These Niggas ain't shit" Paula said.

"Trust me these females ain't shit either" I rolled my eyes laying back against the couch.

"Damn this go get dressed let's go out tonight" Cliff said.

"Naw I am not in the mood" Paula & I both said

"Come on let's go show these people what they missing out on, plus we need a girls night ain't like we getting laid tonight."

"Speak for yourself" Paula said smiling.

"Whatever come on let's go" I finally agreed & we all went to get dressed dancing around to some Rihanna.

We headed out looking good as fuck, Valerie kept calling & texting me but I ignored her she needs to see that I am not playing with her.

"You coming to the cabins with us?" Cliff asked as he drove.

"Yeah forget Valerie I am doing my own thing."

"Good because Jason ass getting on my nerve"

"Come on y'all enough about our problems let's have fun & not think about them plus I might switch over to the other side."

I looked back at her, "Girl please you ain't ready for these females out here"

"For your information Maya I always liked girls ok but Johnny ass never wanted to give me a threesome."

Cliff & I both laughed at her, "You a fool Paul"

We arrived at the gay club downtown, I never been here before & I always wanted to see what it was like.

We headed in & it was pack but not as packed as I thought, We sat the bar & ordered some drinks dancing around a little.

My phone continued to ring & I finally had enough turning it off.

I looked around to see my brother walking toward us, "Uh Cliff look who is here?"

He turned & saw Jason with a few of his friends.

"Oh shit"

Jason finally reached us, "Sup sis" He said hugging me tightly.

"Wassup" I said looking at him.

"Cliff we need to talk" He said.

"No we don't I am enjoying a night with the girls we can talk later" Cliff said not looking at him.

"Babe please" Jason pleaded.

"Cliff it's coo, Paula seems like she is having a good time" I said & we all looked over at my bestie who was grinding on some girl that was fine but I was going to keep my eye on them.

"You will be ok?" He asked

"Yeah of course" I said.

"Fine Daddy" Cliff said referring to my brother & Jason helped him up & I left me going to the dance floor

I sat there wondering what Valerie was doing why can't I get this girl out my mind.

"Let me get a rum & coke" I heard from the side of me I knew that voice anywhere.

"Drew" I said & she glanced over at me.

"Hey, Maya right?" i nodded

"How are you?"

"Good, Let me buy you a drink"

"No it's okay I am good"

"No I insist, another" She said to the bartender.

"Are you alone tonight?"

"Umm no I was with some friends but they all left me" I fake smiled

"Oh well I am surprised Valerie isn't here with you"

I looked over at her, "What?"

"You know what I am talking about Maya, Did you really think I didn't know about you two Valerie is not that smart" she got closer to me.

"Let me tell you something stay the fuck away from my wife or I will make sure your little business gets closed down"

I was a little scared not going to lie, "So this is what's going to happen your going to tell her it's over within 48 hours or I am coming after you" She said

"Now drink up it's on me." She winked then walked away.

I took a deep breath with tears coming to my eyes.

I couldn't break up with Valerie I loved her but I loved my business too.

What was I going to do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.3K 41
Maya Keys is a 21 year old girl who has been nothing but good all her life. She never drank, smoked, got high. She's never even been to a club. Not e...
202 8 11
Maya is a 14 year old girl who is having trouble figuring out her love life. I mean what do you expect when two boys are fighting every second for ju...
12.3M 64.4K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
93.1K 1.4K 29
Love is a scary thing. Life is a crazy ride. Mary is Austin Mahone's bestfriend. She has watched him play girls, and knows his every trick. What happ...