The Fight For Redemption | Or...

By trinitystories_xo

SEQUEL TO THE FIGHT FOR LOVE ❤︎ It's been 6 long years since she left and Anastasia is finally going back to... More

The Fight For Redemption
Note
part two | a fresh start
1 | big apple city
2 | nightmares
3 | going up?
4 | my drug
5 | i'm going to find you
part three | a step into the future
6 | you never forget
7 | is that... the Ryder?
8 | how old is she?
9 | that's my girl
10 | plan B
11 | weak little girl
12 | it might be time to move on
13 | please don't lie
14 | he deserves to know

15 | bring her home

386 6 1
By trinitystories_xo

A N A S T A S I A

15 | bring her home

"Ryder.. I need your help." I say as I look around for any sign of Ariella.

"What do you need Ana? I'm busy right now.." He said, sounding like he didn't want to talk to me.

"S-she's g-gone.." I manage to choke out as I break down.

"Ana! What happened?! Who's gone??!!" He asked suddenly sounding worried.

"A-Ariella.. Someone t-took her." I say with tears streaming down my puffy cheeks.

"Why don't you have her father, what's his name? Tyler help you. And your dads gang?" He asked and I felt the need to tell him the truth, but I really didn't want to.

"I need your help too." I said hoping that he would, without me explaining.

"I'm really sorry, but you said she's not my daughter and I'm really busy. I can get some people from my gang to help, but I can't right now." He replied, as he sounded distracted.

"I lied.." I said quietly, I wasn't even sure if he heard me until he spoke.

"You what?" He asked in disbelief.

"I lied Ryder.." I said ever so softly.

"About what?" He asked having no idea what I'm talking about.

"A-Ariella.. She is y-your daughter.. I lied.. I'm sorry." I said and right then.. I heard the phone fall to the ground.

I silently cried, still keeping the phone to my ear as I searched for anything suspicious.

After about a minute, I heard shuffling on the other side of the line when I finally heard him reply.

"What do I need to do?" He asks as I sniffle.

"Anything.. J-just, bring her home safe." I say as I put the phone on speaker and text my mom that I'm taking the car to go look for her.

"Ok, do you want to meet somewhere? We can go look together." He says and I nod, then I realize that he can't see me.

"Y-yea." I say getting into my car, placing my bag on the passenger seat as I turned the engine on.

"Ok, meet me at my gang house." He says as I hear a door slam on the other line.

"Okay." I say and hang up.

My hands grip the wheel so tight that my knuckles are white as I start driving to Ryder's gang house.

I can feel my swollen eyes start to water as my sight gets blurred, but as I stop at a red light, I quickly wipe my eyes on the side of my shirt.

As the light turns green again, I'm speeding, way over the speed limit when I come to a fast stop in front of Ryder's gang house.

It looks different than it used to, to be honest. Now he has a large gate in the front that surrounds his property and as I drive up to it I see a speaker.

I click the buzzer and wait in anticipation for someone to answer. When I hear someone ask who I was, I quickly say my name and the gates were opened.

I speed up to the front of the house and park my car before I basically sprint inside. I guess that I slammed the door so loud I scared people, because when the door closed there were guns aimed right at me.

I didn't know what to do, I didn't see any familiar faces. Honestly, I thought one of them was about to shoot me, until I heard Ryder.

"Put your guns down." He said descending down the stairs and everyone listened, even though a few people were hesitant.

"It's Anastasia, everything's fine go back to whatever you all were doing." He says waving them off as he comes to stand in front of me.

His eyes look red, like he's been crying, but he doesn't look nearly as bad as I do right now.

"Ana." He says staring at me like I'm a stranger.

"Ryder." I say quietly looking down.

"Do you have any leads?" He asks leading us away from the front door and upstairs to his office.

"N-no, but I d-do have a note." I say as he opens the door to his office then closes it once we are both inside.

"Do you have it with you? Can I see it?" He asks as he walks to the other side of his desk and takes a seat.

I just nod as I scramble to find it in my pocket. Once I finally take it out, I hand it to Ryder and watch as he reads it over.

When he finished he crumpled up the paper and slammed his fist down on the table.

"Damnit!" He yelled as he got up and started to pace around the room.

"I don't know who would take Ariella.. Nobody knew she was my daughter, I didn't even know.." He says still pacing back and forth, until my phone starts to ring loudly.

I look at the caller ID and see that it's a blocked number, but I answer anyways.

"I'm going to get Ron to trace the call." He mumbles, running out of the room.

"Hello?" I say quietly, hoping that it's the person who took Ariella.

"Hello my sweet Anastasia." Says a voice that I've never heard before as Ryder and Ron come into the room. I put the call on speaker.

"Who are you?" I ask him.

"You know me, very well if I must say.." He says but the closer I listen it sounds like he is using a voice modifier.

"Then why won't you tell me your identity?"

"That would spoil the surprise, wouldn't it?" He asks mockingly.

"What do you want?" I ask quietly, because I will do anything to have my baby back.

"I know I'm on speaker , so.. Ryder, I want five million dollars from you and Anastasia, I want you." He says making me gasp.

"I'll give you the money, but not Anastasia!" Ryder yells into the phone.

"I'll give you one hour. Anastasia must come alone and deliver the money, then I will give her your precious little girl." He says hanging up and I start to feel my eyes tear.

"Did you trace the call?" Ryder asks Ron as he shakes his head.

"No, I'm sorry boss. There were 10 different spot that said the call was coming from." He said and I remembered that he said I knew him, so I must know where to go.

"Can I see them all?" I ask and they nod.

As I look through the map to all the locations nothing looks familiar, until this one building I went to many years ago.

"Ryder, please.. I have to do this." I say pleading and he sighs.

"Get our daughter back here safe." He says opening a vault and giving me the money.

"Please don't follow me." I say as I turn around and run out of the room and front door, to get to my car.

I open the door, throw the money in and speed off. It took about forty minutes to get there, but I got there just in time.

I grabbed the money and got out of the car as I stormed inside of the abandoned building.

"I brought your money." I said loudly, as I stood in the middle with a spotlight hoping that he would show himself.

"Good job, but you guys aren't leaving." He says and I hear the doors and everything around me lock.

"Who are you!" I yell because he's getting me angry, but I can't deny that I'm a little bit scared.

He steps into the light grinning making me stumble back, but luckily I catch myself as I stare in disbelief.

"K-Kendall?"

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Spotify: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitysunalee
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to the link in my bio for all of my social media & books.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 71K 37
The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy of the school. The gang leader. The one...
692K 19.8K 49
#𝟐 • 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞. ❝Be my girlfriend, Cassie. And I'm not taking no for an answer.❞ ❝I wasn't going to say no.❞ • When your best...
5.1M 150K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
7.5K 500 23
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...