The Fight For Redemption | Or...

By trinitystories_xo

SEQUEL TO THE FIGHT FOR LOVE ❤︎ It's been 6 long years since she left and Anastasia is finally going back to... More

The Fight For Redemption
Note
part two | a fresh start
1 | big apple city
2 | nightmares
3 | going up?
4 | my drug
5 | i'm going to find you
part three | a step into the future
6 | you never forget
7 | is that... the Ryder?
8 | how old is she?
9 | that's my girl
10 | plan B
11 | weak little girl
13 | please don't lie
14 | he deserves to know
15 | bring her home

12 | it might be time to move on

187 2 0
By trinitystories_xo

R Y D E R
12 | it might be time to move on

This morning I woke up thinking of Anastasia. Ever since that day at the park, I haven't been able to get her out of my mind.

I know that I shouldn't be thinking of her, especially since I have a fiancé, but I just can't help it. She was my first love and I loved her more than anyone.. I think I still do..

"Babe?" I hear a voice say as someone shakes me.

"Hmm?" I hum as I turn and that's when I notice Taylor's been calling me.

"Are you okay? I was calling you.." She said looking slightly worried and I sat up.

"I'm fine, just got a lot on my mind.." I said sighing as I rubbed my forehead.

"Like what?" She asked rubbing my arm.

"Nothing important." I say kissing her, but I broke it apart as soon as it happened.

"Ryder? What's wrong?" She asked because I backed away fast.

"Nothing.." I say and started getting up because I'm not going to tell my fiancé that all I could think about was Anastasia's lips on mine when I kissed her.

"Ok.. What are you going to do today?" She asked.

"I'm not completely sure yet, but I'm going to go to the gym for a bit." I said walking to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

"I think I'm going to go shopping with the girls today, I might be home late." She said as she started gathering her stuff up.

"Ok, me too. I'm probably going to hang with the guys for a while after I go to the gym." I replied as I rinsed my mouth and went to go change.

"Ok, bye babe." She said giving me a kiss as I pulled my shirt on.

"Bye." I said as she closed the door on her way out.

I grabbed my gym bag and made sure to have my wraps as I made my way to the garage. I hopped into my black Lamborghini and sped to the gym with my music blaring.

Right when I walked in, I could see all of the buff guys working out. No girls came to this gym because it was too hard for them.

I walked up to the desk to see Tony. "Hey man." He said as he looked up from his phone.

"Hey Tony." I said signing in.

"The backs open for you." He says.

"Thanks" I reply and start heading to the back.

Once I get over there, I grab my headphones and turn them on as I start to wrap my hands. Then, when I finish I start stretching.

When the music hit my favorite song I started hitting the punching bag left and right.

I saw Anastasia again after 6 years..

Left hook

She has a 5 year old daughter that's possibly mine..

Right hook

She has a Fiancé..

Upper cut

Her father ruined us..

Right jab

I still love her, even more than my fiancé..

Right hook

I believed he stupid father..

Left Jab

I'm going to do whatever it takes to get her back..

Roundhouse kick

By the time I started taking a break I looked around the room and noticed that nobody was working out, but watching some people in the ring so I decided to see what was going on.

I took off my headphones just before they said her name.. I stopped walking as I saw her.

She looked amazing. Even after having a child she had a hot body and I couldn't help but stare at her.

I wasn't even paying attention until I heard who she was fighting. I hope she will be ok, because I can't even beat this guy.

"Today we have a newbie 'Ana' fighting John to join this gym! Wish her luck! You know she's probably going to need it." The ring announcer says as he gets off the ring.

John and Anastasia both get into their fighting stances as the bell rings.

As they circle each other, I can tell that they are both looking for weaknesses. From what I can tell, John hasn't found much on her, but she's found a lot on him.

John threw a left hook, just as she blocked him. Then he sent a right jab to her chest knocking the air out of her.

She staggered back as he threw a combination of punches at her and when she fell to the floor he backed up and started laughing.

"I knew you were just a weak little girl." He said turning around and she took that as her chance.

She got up and kicked him right behind his knee, making him cry out in pain as his legs buckle. Then she backed up.

When he turns towards her you could see the rage in his eyes as he tries to punch her jaw, but misses because she blocked it.

She threw a right hook to his jaw and a left hook to his side. Then she roundhouse kicked him to the floor.

She then got on top of him and started throwing combo's at him left and right when he flipped them over and started punching her. He only got a few in since she blocked most of them though.

She slipped from under him and grabbed his right arm, twisting it behind his back.

"Tap out." She said as he struggled against her.

"No!" He said and she put more pressure on his bad shoulder as he groans in pain.

That's when she whispered something in his ear while adding more pressure and he tapped out.

She got off of him and put her hand out to help him up. He took it and they both spoke for a minute before he walked away.

I saw her talk to Tony, and they walked off. I decided to just grab my stuff and maybe see if I'd see Ana on the way out.

I walked over to where I was working out and grabbed my gym bag and threw it over my shoulder as I started walking towards the exit, when I heard something in one of the back rooms.

Being curious, I walked over to the room and opened the door, walking inside only to see Anastasia punching a punching bag so hard the chains are almost breaking.

I wasn't sure if she heard me come in or not, but when I said her name she stopped but didn't turn around.

"Ana." I say..

"What do you want?" She asks.

"To talk." I say walking closer to her.

"There's nothing to talk about." She says gathering her stuff.

"Yes there is!" I say as she puts her bag over her shoulder.

"Just answer this one question!" I plead as she starts to walk past me to the door.

"Please!" I ask.

"Fine." She says not turning around.

"Is Ariella my daughter?" I ask and I notice her stiffen.

"No." She answers as she walks out the door making my heart break, because I honestly wish she was.

If Ariella isn't mine, that means she is Tyler's.. She has a daughter already with her fiancé..

I don't know if I have a chance at getting her back anymore. It might be time to move on..

Forever...

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Spotify: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitysunalee
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to the link in my bio for all of my social media & books.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 467 55
Striking a deal with Death can have dangerous effect - especially when you end up in a love triangle with one of its reapers, while fighting for your...
5.6M 323K 126
2016 WATTY AWARD WINNING CHEATER, FAKER, TROUBLEMAKER SEQUEL Written by Jenny Rosen & Kristen Maglonzo For rehabilitated bad boy, Elias King, fallin...
692K 19.8K 49
#𝟐 • 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞. ❝Be my girlfriend, Cassie. And I'm not taking no for an answer.❞ ❝I wasn't going to say no.❞ • When your best...
749K 3.9K 6
UNDER EDITING TO BE PUBLISHED UPDATES COMING (2019) 16 year old Nancy has one thing on her mind, Aiden, the boy shes loved since she was 14 and now h...