The Fight For Redemption | Or...

By trinitystories_xo

SEQUEL TO THE FIGHT FOR LOVE ❤︎ It's been 6 long years since she left and Anastasia is finally going back to... More

The Fight For Redemption
Note
part two | a fresh start
1 | big apple city
2 | nightmares
3 | going up?
4 | my drug
5 | i'm going to find you
part three | a step into the future
6 | you never forget
7 | is that... the Ryder?
8 | how old is she?
10 | plan B
11 | weak little girl
12 | it might be time to move on
13 | please don't lie
14 | he deserves to know
15 | bring her home

9 | that's my girl

219 5 0
By trinitystories_xo

A N A S T A S I A
9 | that's my girl

"Are you ok babe?" Tyler asks as we lay in bed.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" I ask turning on my side to face him.

"Well, when we first got home from the park, you seemed a little distracted. I have a question for you.." He says brushing hair out of my eyes.

"Okay"

"Do you still have feelings for Ryder?" He asks.

"No. He may be the father of our daughter, but he hurt me. I don't love him anymore. He's my past and you're my future." I say kissing him.

"Damn, I love you." He says as he rolls on top of me and looks into my eyes.

"Good cause I love you too." I say and pull him down into a deep kiss.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

"C'mon Ariella, it's time to go." I say to my daughter as she was playing with her toys.

"But mommy! I wanna play!" She whines giving me puppy eyes.

"You can bring them and play at grandmas." I say walking over too her as she smiles big.

"Okay!" She says excitedly as she starts packing a bag I gave her with toys.

"You guys ready?" Tyler asks coming down stairs.

"I'm ready." Ariella says as she tries to hold her bag.

"Yea, we're ready. Ariella, let mommy hold the bag." I say and she gives it to me.

"Let's go then, I can't wait to see Your family again." He says picking up Ariella.

"I can't wait either, we haven't seen them for a while. Also, I'm excited to meet Kai's girlfriend, mom said she was going to be there." I say as we walk out to the car and start to get Ariella into her car seat.

"I almost forgot about that. How long have they been together?" Tyler asks closing Ariella's door as we both get into the front.

"I think he said a year." I say when he starts driving to my moms house.

"What do you want to do later?" He asks glancing at me.

"I was thinking we could have Ariella stay the night at my parents, so I could show you the bar and maybe racetrack." I said as he grinned.

"Let's do it, I haven't seen you fight in a while. And I wonder who the new champion fighter is." He said.

"Well, they won't be a champion for long because the old champion is back and is here to claim her title." I say smirking as we get closer to my moms house.

"That's my girl." Tyler says as we pull into their driveway.

"I'll get Ariella, can you get the bags?" I ask as we step out of the car.

"Sure babe." He says as he walks to the trunk to start getting the bags out.

I open Ariella's door and start to take off her seatbelt.

"You ready to see grandma and uncle Kai baby?" I ask her as I pick her up into my arms.

"Yea mommy!" She says really excited.

Once we have everything, we walk to the front door and ring the doorbell and wait for someone to answer the door.

The door opens and I see a girl that's Kai's age who looks kinda familiar.

"Hi, um.. May I help you?" She asks looking at the three of us.

"Hi, I'm looking for Mrs. Stone." I say smiling and she smiles back.

"Okay, let me get her." She says and closes the door and when the door opens again I see it's just my mom.

"You're finally here!" She yells pulling us all inside.

When we walk inside I put Ariella down and hug my mom. "I missed you." She said.

"I missed you too mom." I say smiling as we break apart and she goes to hug Tyler.

"How's my favorite soon to be son-in-law doing?" She asks when they break apart.

"I've been great, how have you been Maria?" He asks.

"I've been good, but I'm even better that you guys are here." She says as she goes to Ariella.

"How's my favorite grand baby?" She asks in front of Ariella with open arms and Ariella jumps into them.

"I love you grandma!" She says excitedly and giggling as my mom spins her around.

"Grandma loves you too sugar." She says as she puts Ariella down giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Where's Kai?" I ask.

"Oh, he's in the living room with his girlfriend. I didn't tell him you were coming, so it could be a surprise." She said grinning.

"Kay." I say smiling as I bend down to Ariella's height.

"Baby, do you wanna go surprise uncle Kai?" I ask and she smiles before nodding.

"Okay, c'mon." I say as we all walk into the living room.

"Uncle Kai!" Ariella screams running and jumping onto his lap surprising him.

"Ariella!" He says happily hugging her.

"What are you doing here?" He asks her.

"Me, mommy, and daddy just moved here!" She said excitedly jumping off his lap and going to sit with my mom.

That's when he spots us. "Tyler! Ana!" He yells getting up and hugging us.

"Hey bud." We say when he lets us go.

"How come you moved back?" He asks me.

"I wanted to come home, and have our wedding here with our family and friends." I say smiling.

"I'm so glad you're back." He says hugging me again.

"Me too bud, me too." I say and he lets go.

"Now, are you going to introduce us to your girlfriend or what?" Tyler asks jokingly.

"Oh yea!" He says and goes to his girlfriend holding her hand as they walk back over to us.

"You guys this is Izzy." He says and that's when it clicks, he's dating Ryder's sister.

"Oh my god Izzy! Look how much you've grown." I say smiling.

"Ana?" She asks shocked that I'm here.

"The one and only." I say smiling as I hug her.

"Why'd you leave? Ryder was a mess after you left.." She says when we break apart.

"That doesn't matter now, but I can tell you that he was a big part of the reason.." I say smiling sadly and she frowns.

"Izzy, I'd like you to meet my fiancé Tyler and our daughter Ariella." I say as I notice that Tyler is holding Ariella.

Her eyes go wide. "It's nice to meet you guys." She says smiling to cover up her shock.

"It's nice to meet you too." Tyler says smiling as he puts Ariella down.

"Mom, can Ariella stay the night? Cause I plan on showing Tyler around." I say and she smiles brightly.

"Of course!" She says.

"Ok, we brought her bag of everything she needs and if you need anything just give us a call." Tyler says as he wraps an arm around me.

"Okay, go ahead guys. See you tomorrow." She says as we both give Ariella a kiss goodbye.

"Ok, bye guys." We say and head to our car.

"Ready babe?" Tyler asks with a grin as we get into the car.

"Oh, I'm ready." I say smirking as we take off before I spoke again.

"It's time I take back my champion title."

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Spotify: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitysunalee
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to the link in my bio for all of my social media & books.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 466 55
Striking a deal with Death can have dangerous effect - especially when you end up in a love triangle with one of its reapers, while fighting for your...
2.4M 71K 37
The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy of the school. The gang leader. The one...
692K 19.8K 49
#𝟐 • 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞. ❝Be my girlfriend, Cassie. And I'm not taking no for an answer.❞ ❝I wasn't going to say no.❞ • When your best...
11.3M 343K 33
After years away, Marley and Josh return to their hometown high school and fall in love. Can their relationship survive sex, lies and secrets from th...