New Beginnings.

By Trinmare

A boy whose band is on the precipice of breaking up, meets a girl who is also facing a new beginning. Sean K... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Four

389 20 17
By Trinmare

Bill beckons to Sean to follow him to the garage to see his new bike.

Sean invites me to come back with them but I reply that I need to keep an eye on the front of the shop.

"Nah, come on back with us, Jen. I'll lock the front door and we can all take a look at Sean's new beaut."

Bill locks the front door and I follow the two men to the garage.

The garage smells sweetly of oil and dirt, and rock music is playing loudly over stereo.

Bill wheels out Sean's custom bike and it is black and shiny. I really don't know more than that but it looks cool.

"Is it a Harley?" I lean over to Sean and ask.

He laughs then turns to face me, "You are working in a motorcycle shop and you don't even know what kind of bike this is?" He teases me.

I whisper to him, "You come to strip clubs but can't dance...whats the difference?"

He laughs and replies, "oh babe, I'll show you my moves later. You will be very impressed."

Sean walks up to the bike and begins inspecting it. He chats with Bill about some specifics, then throws his long, jean clad leg over the side of it to straddle it.

He looks so hot. His long, dark messy curls and his leather jacket makes him look like he belongs on the cover of a romance novel.

"Hop on," He says to me.

My heart jumps because I would love nothing more than to escape my current life on the back of a motorcycle.

"Some of us gotta work, rockstar." I reply.

He smiles at me and says, "Bill, give her the afternoon off."

Bill just shrugs and says, "Have fun you two," and walks back into the front of the shop.

I walk over to him and he grins at me when I stand next to him.

"I have never been on a motorcycle before, Sean," I say kind of nervously.

He smiles when I use his name. He says huskily to me, "Swing your leg over it and straddle it, then wrap your arms around my waist."

I grin at him, then straddle the bike. I sit closely to him and wrap my arms around him. He places his hand on top of mine and gives it a soft squeeze then turns the bike on.

"Hold on, Jen," He says to me over the rumble of the bike's engine. He kicks up the kickstand then rolls out of the garage.

My body is plastered against his back and my thighs are nestled tightly at his hips. I am practically lying on him and I love the feeling of him between my thighs.

He speeds down the road and the cool air whips at our face and our clothes. The feeling of freedom and the exhilarating speed is intoxicating.

I squeeze him tightly around the waist in excitement and he takes his hand off the handle bar and squeezes my thigh. I feel safe and free.

He pulls into the parking lot for the Alki Point lighthouse.

He turns the bike off, then reaches back and pats my thigh then rests his hand on it. We stay siting like this for a moment, looking out at the Sound and the lighthouse. I give him a squeeze then swing my leg over the side.

The look on his face when he turns and faces me grips at me heart. It is a look of adoration and wonder. I have never had a man look at me like this.

"What?" I finally ask and laugh.

"Nothin, you just look so...vibrant. I didn't realize how young you are until now." He then continues to study my face. His brow furrows and he asks in a slightly concerned tone, "Jen, how old are you?"

I laugh and say, "you worried I'm jailbait suddenly?"

He smiles and says, "Yeah, I kind of am."

"Don't worry, you aren't Jimmy Page, I'm 21." I reply.

He smiles and reaches out to me. He is still sitting astride the motorcycle. I step into his arms and bend to kiss him.

His face is cold from our ride but his tongue is hot. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me onto the bike so I am straddling him. He nuzzles my neck and says, "Let's get some dinner."

He raises his face back up to look at me and I kiss him softly before saying, "where do you live?"

He grins at me and raises his eyebrows. "I live around here, you wanna come over?"

"I do," I reply.

He threads his finger through my hair then rests one of his hands on the back of my neck. He pulls me down to his mouth and kisses me. His tongue deeply exploring my mouth. I feel his hard erection through his jeans and I softly grind on him. He moans into my mouth and rests his forehead to mine.

"Jen, I'm not going to be able to get us safely back to my place like this. We gotta calm down a bit." He says with a thick chuckle.

I touch my finger to the ring in his nose and give it a little pull. He laughs and I say, "Alright, but can I pull you around by this later?"

He replies huskily, "you can do whatever you want to me later." Then kisses me hotly before pretending to push me off his lap. I laugh at his display and untangle my legs from his lap. I slide off him and the bike then turn to face the water.

It is a clear day and the early afternoon sun is shining brightly overhead. I close my eyes and look up into the warm sun. I can hear the sound of children laughing as they walk home from school and waves languidly crashing on the rocky shore.

I turn to face him and he has been watching me. He smiles slightly at me and his eyes almost look solemn. I kiss him softly on his mouth and he squeezes my arm. I think this man might understand me, I think to myself as I straddle the bike and lean my chest against his back.

He squeezes my thigh then turns the bike on and rolls out of the parking lot.

*****

Sean pulls into the driveway of a large home along the water. Tall pine trees surround the property, making it feel secluded and private. It feels like an escape.

He waits for me to get off the bike first then swings his long leg over the side of it. He runs his hands over his wild hair and grins at me.

He reaches for me and smoothes my hair down too. I smile up at him and he kisses me softly.

He steps back from me then bows dramatically and says, "Welcome to my abode, madam"

I laugh and curtsy. "Do you have a butler, rockstar?"

He laughs and says, "A butler would run for the hills after one day with me."

We walk up the pathway to his front door and he unlocks it. He swings the door open for me to enter first and I am awestruck by the view. It is an open floor plan with large windows looking straight out to the water.

"Sean, this is incredible," I say finally.

"Yeah, it's how I get chicks naked," He says teasingly.

I laugh and say, "So you haven't brought many stripers back here?"

"I haven't brought anyone special here for a long time," he says to me seriously.

I turn to him and lean my body against his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck and stand on my tiptoes to look into his dark, warm eyes.

"You're kind of a big softie under that sarcastic, funny-guy exterior, aren't you?" I say to him.

He hugs me to him and pulls me up against his hard erection, "who you callin' soft?" he says with a grin and kisses me.

Suddenly we can't get enough of each other. My hands are in his hair and his hands are all over my body. I tear at his motorcycle jacket to get to his soft thermal underneath. He helps me out of my jacket and I pull my shirt over my head.

"No sparkly bikini top?" He asks teasingly.

"Oh, do you want me to leave then?" I reply sassily and put my hands on my hips.

"Fuck no," he says thickly and pulls me back to him. His mouth crushes down on mine and his tongue deeply caresses mine. He unhooks my bra and I help him take off his thermal. I stand back from him to look at his body. He knows mine and I want my chance to see him.

"Take off your pants." I say to him.

He smiles and loosens his belt. My eyes drop to his long fingers as he unbuttons his fly and lets his jeans fall to the floor.

I take off my jeans too and we are standing in front of each other, both bare-chested except for our underwear.

"Now your boxers," I say.

He peels his boxers off exposing his large, throbbing dick.

"Now you," He says to me.

I shake my head no and step near him. I grab him by the hand and lead him to the couch in his living room.

I push him down on the couch and he grins at me, his eyes lazy with passion.

He reaches for me and I push his hands away.

I straddle him and begin to grind my g-string clad sex against his legs, his erection, and his lower stomach. I rub my breasts across his face and he tries to lick and kiss them. He reaches up to touch me but I click my tongue at him and shake my head no. This will be on my terms. Sex is always on my terms.

I take his hand and slowly run it down between my breasts and over my stomach. I let his hand momentarily linger over my heat then place his hand on my ass cheek. I drag my tongue slowly across his lower lip then slip it inside his mouth to slowly caress his.

"Fuck, Jen" He says and I can feel his dick throbbing against me as I continue my slow assault on him. I take his other hand and run it over my breast and let him cup it. He squeezes it and moans against my mouth. I move his hand down my stomach and insides my panties.

His fingers trail down my clit and I let out a soft moan then I guide his finger inside me to feel how wet he has made me.

"Jesus fuck," he croaks as his finger enters me.

I pull his finger out and place it in my mouth while holding eye contact with him. He just shakes his head in bewilderment then says, "are you waiting for me to beg, because I'll fuckin' beg."

I smile and chuckle seductively.

I grasp his hard, throbbing erection, position myself over him, and take all of him deeply inside me.

We both moan and his fingers dig into my thighs as he arches his hips to further his long, thick erection inside me. He fills me completely and I almost come just from his size.

I bend over to kiss him and he quickly flips me over onto my back, stands between my legs, and fucks me hard. He pulls my legs up around his neck, kisses each of my calves and pounds deeply into me. I laugh slightly as he takes me then he slows and looks in my face.

He pulls out of me and reaches his hand down to me. I'm confused but I take his hand.

"Whats going on? I thought we were fucking" I ask.

"Yeah, we are," He says as he pulls me up from the couch.

He leads me to his bedroom and pulls back his bed sheets. I stand next to him perplexed and he gets in the bed. He reaches up for me to join him and pulls me down to him.

He kisses me softly and sweetly then cups my breasts. He squeezes it slightly, then brushes his thumb over my nipple. I gasp and he smiles against my mouth. He runs his hand down my side and stops at my hip. He kneads the flesh at my hip with his hand then slowly trails over to my heat.

He runs his long fingers over my clit and encircles it softly with the pads of long fingers. I feel myself getting close when he looks down into my eyes. I look up into his and say his name as he takes me over the edge.

He pulls me to the side of the bed and stands between my legs. He slides into me deeply and resumes the position we were in before. He fucks me hard and i watch his face begins to contort signaling his release.

He pulls out and comes on my stomach. He looks down at me, covered in his cum.

"Are you proud of yourself?" I ask, not sure how I feel about the sweet gesture before and the slightly degrading event at the end.

He doesn't answer. He just extends his hand to me and leads me into his bathroom and turns on the shower. We are silent. The water warms and he pulls me into the shower behind him. I watch as the warm water washes his cum from my stomach and he hands me a bar of soap.

I look up at him and I am met by his warm brown eyes, but there is a distance between us. He has put up a wall suddenly. I wonder why.

Normally I would leave after this and not try to figure out why a guy feels a certain way. But I like him, I can't help it.

After a moment I say to him, "so you wanna order some Thai food?"

He smiles at me and nods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.5K 50
A completely fictitious, made-up story set in an authentic version of 1991, where 21 year old student Sam is awakened by Eddie. Full of smut, band/si...
5.4K 156 51
Bessie. Groupie, Bar Wench and Friend to Rockstars. Elizabeth 'Bessie' Brett is a Seattle girl through and through. She aspires to someday settle dow...
5.3K 188 11
A girl from a small fishing town runs into a boy she used to know. Layne Staley fan fiction influenced by traditional gothic romance literary themes...
28.1K 1.1K 35
"π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’š π’‡π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…, π’Š π’˜π’Šπ’π’ 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’Šπ’‡ π’˜π’† π’„π’‰π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†, π’˜π’†π’π’, π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’‚π’π’šπ’˜π’‚π’š" "𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’Šπ’‡ π’šπ’π’– οΏ½...