Freya & Nero

By ShrazyMe

A sex tape catapulted them to fame. A decade later and Hollywood's favorite couple is ready to bring the worl... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Instagram
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 15

474 26 0
By ShrazyMe

FreyaGrey: Nero's wife.

6,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh

A tear falls from my eye as I look at my husband who is serenading me in our bathroom. I woke up with a heavy heart this morning as I reflected on my life and everything that is going on. Ageing is something that I never feared but the idea of time going by so fast is what gets to me.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you, oh, it's you
It's you, they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

Society seems to be hellbent on reminding that I'm nearing forty and I may have finally let the comments get to my head. I am grateful to have an attentive husband who was able to realise that something was wrong. 

I came into the bathroom to have a little bit of a cry and he followed me in here. We spoke for several minutes while I cried before he decided to sing a song that played at our wedding.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you
It's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things

Nero cups my face with both hands as he looks into my eyes, "You are perfect. The way you mother our children, the way you love me and your family is something that never fails to amaze me. I have loved you since we were teenagers and I don't plan on ever living a life without you at my side."

"Don't you want to experiment with other women?" I ask since we have never been the type to swing but I have often wondered if Nero had interests in other women. "We were so young when all of this began and the idea of dating around was somewhat robbed from us. You are the only man that I've ever been with."

"And you are the only woman that I have been with." Nero lightly caresses my face. "I am content with that. Things were different when we were young but growing up with you made me realise that there can never be another. Fame doesn't change anything when I already have the one that I want."

I smile sadly as he kisses the corner of my lips.

"What's brought this on?" He chuckles slightly while kissing my cheek. "Now what would the world think if they knew that I had my queen crying in the bathroom."

"Make love to me."

The intensity in Nero's eyes as he lifts me off the chaise lounge leaves my toes curling as I wrap my legs around his waist. There is something so beautiful about watching the man you love grow from a boy to a man.

Nero has matured in many ways but his sex game is out of this world, a huge contrast from when we lost our virginity to eachother.

---

NeroMartinez: Sinner.

4,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

Now that Nero and I have started helping the twins with their careers, Nero has slowed down with his music career. He is currently working on his next album but it's something that has no date on it since he wants to be present for this life changing moment in the twins lives.

I was pretty surprised when he told me that he had booked a show at The Forum but it sold out within minutes which makes me such a proud wife. Nero is not only a beautiful soul but he is crazy talented and he has the ability to move you to tears through his art.

He won't love you like I would
Love you like I would
Like I would

We all jump to our feet cheering as Nero hits his iconic high note that has all the fans screaming his name. I pull out my phone to quickly document this moment because I am so proud of my husband and I don't think he realises the impact that he has on people.

"I could watch him perform all day." Genevieve says with a small smile as we sit back down. "He's so effortless on that stage."

"Your father has the ability to move the world with just his voice which is something that I have always been envious of."

"I love watching you perform." Valerie sweetly tells me and I wrap my arms around her before kissing the top of her head.

"And I love you."

Vinnie pulls a face, "Cringe."

"I just want to give a special shoutout to my beautiful family who are somewhere in this room." Nero causes a buzz in the room as he sets his microphone down on the stand before slipping his sunglasses on. "My wife and I are fiercely private about our family life but last summer we allowed the cameras into our home for the first time. It's fucking weird to hear people asking about my kids now but I don't regret it for the world because those fuckers are pretty special."

I film my kids reaction to their father's words and seeing them laugh only makes my heat burst with joy.

"Their names are tattooed on my side so they know they'll be my ribs forever." Nero leys out a chuckle that has me biting down on my bottom lip. "I also want to give a shoutout to my sexy wife who I want here on stage... right now."

My eyes widen in surprise as a spotlight falls on us.

"Get your ass on stage, babe."

It took a lot of convincing from the kids and Nero to get me up on stage just because I wanted this night to be about Nero. We have plans to have a little date night after we've dropped the kids off so I'm pretty dressed up for the concert and I know that I will get flack for it from the haters.

Sweet baby, our sex has meaning
Know this time you'll stay 'til the morning
Duvet days and vanilla ice cream
More than just one night together exclusively

Nero slowly walks over to me as I stand on the stage so I begin moving my body to the beat of the song.

Baby, let me be your man
So I can love you
And if you let me be your man
Then I'll take care of you, you

Nero presses his forehead against mine and I smile as he gives my waist a gentle squeeze.

For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours
For the rest of ours

He moves so he's standing behind me with his front pressed up against my back and the fans start going wild over this.

We're drinking the finest label
Dirty dancing on top of the table
Long walks on the beach in April (beach in April)
Yeah, I promise, darling, that I'll be faithful (be faithful)

Nero wraps his free arm around my waist as our bodies begin to move together. We recently made the news because it was reported that we were going through a separation which is not true. I will admit that Nero and I did get into an argument at the hotel that he was staying infront of some bystanders who likely went to the press about it.

Baby, let me be your man (let me be your man)
So I can love you (I can love you)
And if you let me be your man (let me be your man)
Then I'll take care of you (I can love you)

I can't help but sing the backing vocals for my man.

For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours
For the rest of ours

Nero spins me out before pulling my body back to his where we begin to do the bachata. His mother actually taught us how to do this dance but after some one on one sessions, we were able to sex it up to our tastes.

Give me your body and let me love you like I do
Come a little closer and let me do those things to you
This feeling will last forever, baby, that's the truth
Let me be your man so I can love you

I try not to look like a crazy, smiling woman as my husband grabs my throat infront of everyone. He pulls my face close to his and our lips brush against eachother every other second as he looks into my eyes intently while singing.

Baby, let me be your man (let me be your man)
So I can love you (I can love you)
And if you let me be your man (let me be your man)
Then I'll take care of you, you (I can love you)

His hand moves down to my waist which he squeezes as he sings the last chorus acapella and I can't help the lone tear that falls from my eyes. Our nose gently rub against eachother as we try to fight back the smiles that are threatening to spread across our faces.

For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours
(For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours)
For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours
(For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours)
For the rest of ours (for the rest of ours)

Nero cups my face with both hands as our lips meet for a passionate embrace and I give my entire being to him right there on stage. A familiar sense of happiness rushes through as I remember how happy and protected I feel in the arms of my lover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.5K 55
5 COUPLES 5 HUGE PROBLEMS AN ONE BIG MANSION THAT THEY ALL SHARE SO LETS TAKE A VACTION TO THE HOUSE OF DRAMA WERE YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO GET EVERY O...
51.9K 672 68
What would you do if you were stuck on a tour with 9 extremely hot, famous Viners? For, four extremely beautiful girl Viners, this was the case. The...
4K 191 11
Mrs Russell. The woman of your dreams. The woman who does it all.
87.6K 1.3K 43
Her and her family left their old life behind in hopes for a better one in Nashville, Tennessee. I know, Millionares are supposed to have a good life...