For The First Time (A "Big Di...

By FandomLove

In 'Magic Mike' "Big Dick" Richie didn't get much spotlight, or a girl. I decided to fix that :) The characte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

2.6K 40 6
By FandomLove

Ashley breathed a sigh of relief as she changed back into her regular clothes. She followed Richie over to the stage; passing by Tiffany, Mike and Dallas. Mike and Dallas were counting their profits on one of the tables. Richie leaned against the front of the stage, before he pushed himself up with his arms. He now sat on top of the stage. Ashley stood a few feet away; awkwardly looking around with her arms over her chest. Richie gestured for her to come closer with his hands; smiling. As soon as Ashley was close enough, he picked her up and placed her on the stage beside him. He made sure she sat close. Her ears reddened slightly as his thigh became pressed to hers.

"So... Why'd you let her make you wear the dress?" Ashley's brow furrowed. 

"I thought I already answered that." He shrugged. They shared smiles. She sighed before answering. "I don't know... According to her I need to 'get out more'." 

"So she took you... to a strip club?" He asked with small laugh; incredulous. Ashley nodded; laughing. "Sounds like the Tiffany I know." 

"Yeah, that's Tiffany. She's the wild and crazy one, and I'm... not." Great... bore him to death why don't ya? 

"How's that?"

"Well... She likes to go out all the time, and go to clubs and such.." Ashley sighed. Well this was great while it lasted.. "And I'd rather stay at home, curled up in my bed and read a book. Or watch a movie. Stuff along those lines..." She looked over at him; his eyes were locked on her. "I'm kind of a bore huh?" Richie chuckled softly. 

"Nah... You sound like the kind of person worth getting to know." Ashley felt her cheeks redden as she lowered her gaze. His eyes were as kind as his words. Did he just say he wants to know me?! Her heart was racing in her chest. Surely a man like him couldn't be interested in a girl like her... Could he? Richie placed his hand on her thigh; she could feel his fingers caressing her skin through her jeans. All of the nerves in her body were instantly set ablaze. Just as Ashley was about to speak, Tiffany called her over. Ashley widened her eyes in anger at her friend, before she smiled back at Richie. 

"I'll be right back.." She said as she reluctantly got off the stage. Ashley took in a breath as she felt his hands close around her sides; helping her down. She gave a quick "thank you" before she walked over to Tiffany. "What the hell are you doing?!" Ashley whispered harshly. "He's actually talking to me-" 

"You're welcome." Tiffany said as she held out a folded piece of paper. She smiled wickedly as she watched Ashley open the piece of paper. Her eyebrows lifted. 

"I know my own phone number thank you." Ashley said sarcastically as she folded it back up. Tiffany gave her friend an "are you fucking kidding me?" look. 

"Seriously Ash?" She shrugged as Tiffany sighed. "It's for you, well... for him technically." She continued as her friend continued to be clueless. "Slip it into the waist of his pants." 

"Why the hell would I do that when I can just.. hand it to him?" Tiffany gave an exasperated sigh. She loved Ashley to death, but she could be clueless when it came to men. 

"No." 

"Why not?" Tiffany laughed at her friends reluctance. 

"Why are you being shy now anyway? You were stuffing his thong with money like an hour ago." Ashley felt her ears getting red. "Besides if you just hand it to him he'll read it and then you'll really go red... Like that." Tiffany finished as she gestured towards her reddening complexion. "Just shove it in his pants and leave." She added simply. 

"Leave? What, no. Why would I do that, I'm really having fun talking to him." 

"Yeah, well you can talk even more when he caaaalls you." Ashley looked back at Richie before returning her gaze to Tiffany. She shook her head. 

"No.. no I can't.. You know me I'm not good at being.. you know.." Tiffany sighed. 

"Again. Thong. Pants... Not that big a difference chicky. And he's clothed this time. You'd think this would be easier." 

"Th-that was... different..." 

"Not really." Tiffany said with a slight laugh. 

"Pleaseee Tiff... I can't do it I know I can't." She sighed. The sad part was that a part of her knew Ashley wouldn't do it. But she planned it all out anyway. Tiffany smiled as she laid her eyes on her sexy stripper boyfriend. Oh Mikey... 

"Fine... I'll do it." 

"Oh thank you thank you thank you." 

"I'm mad at you you know." She said as Ashley started back towards Richie. 

"I know." Richie smiled down at Ashley as he helped her back onto the stage beside him. 

"What was that about?" He asked curiously. 

"Nothing much.. girl stuff." 

"No. Nuh-uh... no fucking way." Mike said, shaking his head. Him and Tiffany were leaning against a wall, away from eavesdropping ears. His back was towards the stage. 

"C'mon babe... please." Tiffany said as she wrapped her arms around his waist. 

"No, I'm not passing you're... stupid girly notes to my guy friend." 

"She's really persistent." Ashley said. "And annoying at times." She added with a laugh. Richie nodded with a smile. 

"She's always been like that, especially with Mike." 

"I can imagine."

"Yeah.." His mind wandered a little; and he chuckled slightly. 

"What?" 

"Was just thinkin'.. I'm glad your not like Tiffany. Don't get me wrong, I like her she's a great gal but..." He shrugged a little as he moved his head in a small circle. "I like that you're different." He smiled. "Gives me something new to learn." 

Tiffany pouted her lips as she wrapped her arms around Mike's neck. 

"Honey pleaseeee, you see him way more than I do." Tiffany said in her best "Mikey I love you" voice. He shook his head with a chuckle. 

"No, I'm not giving him the note." She removed her arms from around his neck. 

"Why not? For crying out loud it's just Ashley's number Mike." He stared down at his girlfriend before looking back at Richie and Ashley. His eyes were squinted slightly as he watched them. Everything about him screamed "I have a plan". Tiffany cradled the back of his head in her hands; scratching the little hairs gently with her fingertips, as she kissed him. "Thank you love you're the best." Mike smiled as he rubbed the tip of his nose over hers. 

"I know." They kissed a final time before Mike went to walk over to the newly forming couple. But, just as he was about to, Ashley approached. 

"What's wrong?" Tiffany asked as she turned to face her friend. Mike's arm lingered around her hips. 

"It's getting late.. I should get going." Might as well go while I'm ahead... I'm never gonna see him again.. 

"Okay.. Talk to you later, bye." Tiffany said as she hugged her best friend. 

"Yup, bye." They watched her leave before Mike turned back to his girlfriend. 

"Alright, you want them to keep talking?" Tiffany nodded. "Then I'll get his number and you can give it to her." She furrowed her brow at him. 

"What the hell is the difference babe? Either way one of us is handing out a number, and hers is already written down." There were times when her boyfriends logic completely dumbfounded her. Mike shook his head. 

"No. If you want her to actually talk to him again, because let's face it, as hot as she looked in that dress and as horny as he is, and how much he seems to like her, Richie's getting his buzz on, and he will not call her.. at least for a few days." Tiffany nodded. 

"This is true.." She kissed his lips sweetly. "You sly sexy man you.. you know your kind all to well." Mike chuckled as he held her chin between his thumb and forefinger. He traced her bottom lip with his thumb. 

"You better believe I do." He said with a smile before he headed over to the stage, and sat beside Richie. Mike inched a little closer to his friend; prolonging the awkwardness between them. He placed his hand on Richie's mid thigh. Richie looked over at him; confused. "Can I have your number?" He asked sincerely. Richie then grabbed a nearby marker and wrote his number on Mike's arm; before he leaned in to kiss his cheek. Mike leaned back a bit as he extended his arm out. "No dude, I don't kiss on the first date." They shared a laugh before they grabbed each others hand for a shake, and leaned in for a sort of hug; slapping the other on the back. Mike then was met by Tiffany's embrace and a passionate kiss. 

"Typical, cheating on me already." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.4K 69
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
367K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...