The Life of a Gilmore and a G...

Від ShortySKS

when a Gilmore and Geller fall in love Більше

Cast and Quotes
Victoria's First Day at Chilton
Kill Me Now
Vic and Rory's Birthday Parties
Kiss and Tell
Vic's Dance
Triple Date
That Damn Donna Reed
Star-Crossed Lovers and Other Strangers
The Breakup, Part 2
Love, Daisies, and Troubadours
Sadie, Sadie
Red Riding Vic
Hammers and Veils
Red Light on the Wedding Night
Nick & Nora, Sid & Nancy
Photography Club
Presenting Lorelai Gilmore
Like Mother, Like Daughter
Club Photo's
Run Away, Little Boy
The Bracebridge Dinner
Poll Time!
A-Tisket, A-Tasket
It Should've Been Lorelai
☃️🎄Please Read!!!☃️🎄
Back In The Saddle Again

There's The Rub

1.6K 53 13
Від ShortySKS

The three youngest Gilmore's walked into Luke's, looking around in shock. "Geez, look at this place." Lorelai said as they sat at a table after greeting Luke. "It's a mess." The twins said as the girls sat at a table. "Nope – can't sit here." Luke said as he approached the table with a pot of coffee. 

Vic looked up at the man in confusion, since when were they not allowed to sit wherever they wanted. "Why not?" Vic asked tilting her head to the side, they were always allowed to sit anywhere they wanted. "Three people got nailed in the head here earlier." Luke explained to the three Gilmore's who looked at him. "But their food was okay, right?" Lorelai asked as Luke let out an angered sigh. "Will you just move?" Luke asked before the twins mothers phone rang. "Outside." Luke ordered pointing to the door as the older woman dug through her purse, Vic giggled. 

"You know, if I sit here one more second, I just might be outside. Order me some coffee." Lorelai joked as she finally pulled out her phone, before heading outside. Jess walked up to the table that the twins sat at, wearing a blue hard hat, before handing Vic a black umbrella before walking away. Vic looked at boy in confusion.

"Oh, you are really funny. You and Tom should put an act together. I'd leave it open." Luke calls from behind the counter after his nephew before turning to Vic who pulled her twin closer just as debris fell from the roof and onto the umbrella. 

A few minutes later Lorelai walked back in and saw her daughter huddled under an umbrella. " I'm going to a spa with my mother." Lorelai sighed. "Lean forward." Rory ordered so her mother would be protected under the umbrella as debris fell down once again, Lorelai nodded before taking a sip of her coffee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorelai was sitting on her bed talking on the house phone while the twins walked around her room packing her suitcase. "So, then we're all confirmed. Uh, great. Thanks so much for your help. Okay, bye." Lorelai said before hanging up. "Yeeessss!" The mother said as she continued writing in her notebook. 

"That was an evil yes." Vic accused as she stood beside her mother's bed to put the clothes in her mothers suitcase. "Not an evil yes. It's a 'yes, I'm pretty, but hello, I'm smart' kind of a yes." Lorelai denied looking at the twins who folded her clothes before placing them in the bag. "Oh, our mistake." Rory teased with a smile, while her sister rolled her eyes with a laugh.

"So here's the deal – I go into my facial just as my mother is finishing her salt glow, which will end ten minutes after I've hit my scalp treatment which puts me in the watsu massage pool at least six minutes into her back facial. Uh, in fact, the day is so well planned, I won't see her until dinner which will be cut tragically short by the food poisoning I plan to contract." The mother told her twin daughters who shared a look of disbelief.

"You are twelve and disgusting." The twins said at the same time. "I am trapped and desperate." The woman defended herself making her youngest roll her eyes. "You really think you can avoid Grandma the entire weekend?" Vic asked as Rory walked towards the dresser to grab more clothes. 

"Hey, I'm nothing if not a great organizer. Now, let's talk about what you're gonna do tonight. Throwing a party, I hope? Inviting hundreds of bikers and lowlifes who are gonna trash the place?" Lorelai asked her daughters who seemed uninterested, they planned on just having a twin weekend while their mother was gone.

"We are going to do laundry, watch TV, order Indian food and go to bed early." Rory explained while Vic scrunched her nose up in disgust. "Rory is going to order Indian, I am ordering some sushi." Vic rephrased while her twin nodded in agreement. "And then come the bikers and lowlifes who are gonna trash the place?" Lorelai tried smiling at her daughters. 

"We may even fall asleep on the couch with the TV on." Vic offered in defeat, her mother wanted them to rebel but they were happy with a twin night. " When do the bikers and lowlifes get to trash the place?" Lorelai sighed, why were her daughters such good people.

"Your all packed." Rory said as she shut the suitcase, Lorelai had snatched a shirt out and threw it across the room. "Vic, Rory, you have to do something bad when Mommy's out of town. It's the law. You've seen Risky Business, right? Now I'm not asking for a prostitution ring, but how about a floating craps game or something?" Lorelai begged her daughters. 

"We'll see whatwe can do." Vic said making her mother beam at her. "I would really appreciate it." Lorelai said smiling at her youngest before a honk was heard. " I think grandma's here." Rory said zipping up the suitcase for her mother.

"What's she honking for? She hates honking. She calls it a mechanical bodily function." The twins mother complained as she got off of her bed before heading over to her window and groaning. "Oh geez."

The twins shared a look before going over to the window as well and looking out. "Oh cool!" The twins chirped before heading downstairs to see their mother and grandmother off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In general, the lab reports weren't bad – but they weren't great either, which leads me to question whether everyone has the grasp of electrochemistry I prefer before we move on. To that end, I will be giving another test on Tuesday covering chapters fourteen through eighteen in your textbooks, as well as the material from lab. Now please proceed with the assignment we all started yesterday, as that too will be included on the test." The chemistry teacher droned on as Vic and Nix passed  notebook back and forth, sending each other notes without disturbing the class.

Paris approached the twins and her brother, taking a glance at what the couple was doing before turning to Rory. "So, I suppose that you two have big Friday night plans also?" Paris said to the Gilmore Twins. " Well, kind of." Rory said as she took off her goggles before looking at the blonde. 

"So the fact that I'm seeing my entire Harvard career slip away apparently is of no interest to anyone?" Paris asked the twins who shared a confused look, while Nix sighed at his sister's dramatics. "What are you talking about?" Vic asked as she set her pencil down on the desk as Nix closed the notebook, placing it in his girlfriends bag.

I got an A-minus, okay?" Paris admitted which only confused the Gilmore's even more. "So?" Rory said, not understanding what the big deal was. An A-minus is an amazing grade. 

"What do you mean, so? I got an A-minus. I have never gotten an A-minus. I just can't focus lately. Things are so weird at my house. My dad finally figured out exactly how much it was gonna cost him to divorce my mom, so now he's back and it's bad enough that I wasted all that time crunching the numbers with him, but now that he's back, they're fighting and redecorating. The place is a mess. I need help." Paris ranted shocking both of the girls, the blondes intense personality was on full volume.

Vic grabbed her boyfriends hand, running her thumb over his knuckles, she was well aware about what was happening at the Geller home. Nix tried not to let it affect him, but he had spent many late nights on the phone with the youngest Gilmore, venting about everything.

Rory sighed before glancing at her twin who nodded. Vic was well aware that Rory could be too nice at times but that's what made Rory, Rory. "Look, we can't tonight, but if you're still freaked out after the quiz on Tuesday, Chris and I will spend everyday next week helping you prepare for the final, okay?" Rory promised, Vic reached across the table and squeezed Paris's arm in comfort. "I guess." Paris caved to the girls. 

"Relax. It will be fine, I promise." The younger twin said softly, leaning back into Nix. "All I had to do was move a decimal point and none of this would've happened." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nix was a gentleman, keeping his hands on her waist even as they tensed wanting to move down. Vic adored that about him, but after months of being together, it was getting old. The brunette pulled out of the kiss breathing heavily. She was sitting on his lap, her skirt flared out around them, as Nix sat on his bed.

Vic placed her hands on top of his, their face still close to one another. "I love you, but if you don't move your hands lower, I will leave right now." Vic whispered harshly, Nix groaned, but pulled the girl closer, placing his hands on her thighs under her skirt. "You are gonna be the death of me." The blonde whispered before pulling her down by her neck to continue the kiss that had been put on pause. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye mom!" Vic yelled into the phone before Rory hung up as the twins headed to the door. "Paris, what..." Rory was cut off by Paris speaking.

"I tried to stay home and study myself but I can't. I don't know what anything means anymore. I mean, I can't even read my own handwriting. What does this say? The person who wrote this should be dressed in a clown suit stuffing bodies under their porch. You're in your pajamas." Paris exclaimed as she pushed into the house walking into the messy living-room. Nix followed behind his sister, pausing to greet Vic with a kiss, before they followed their twins.

"I tried to stop her, but it was either I come with, or she took my car. She was really stressed and..." Vic cut Nix off by pulling the boy down and kissing him softly. "Hey, it's okay. It's Paris, I was half expecting her to show up either way." Vic teased playing with the hair on the nape of his neck. The tension in the boys body melted away, the couple moved to the couch and sat with one another.

Nix absently spun the promise ring on Vic's finger as he drowned in his thoughts. He has mostly recovered, but sometimes getting behind the wheel, his hands shook and he had to leave the house ten minutes early just so he could convince himself that it was safe. He never let anyone who didn't seem calm into a car, his or someone else's. 

A hand on his head brought him out of his thoughts. Vic, the love of his life. It had taken him a little over a month before the two could be in a car with one another without one of them panicking. Vic brought her boyfriends head onto her shoulder before kissing his forehead.

"I love you." Vic whispered holding him close to her as they watched their sisters. 

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nix sat on the couch he focus on one thing, Vic would was dancing around the living-room. The youngest Gilmore had taken advantage of the fact that she had permission to do something irresponsible, even so she before she grabbed a beer she called her mom. 

The woman was ecstatic that one of her daughters were doing something wild, she was still concerned until Nix took the phone. Explaining that he and Paris were there and he'd keep an eye on her. So he was. The blonde kept an eye on his girlfriend while also listening to Rory and Paris.

"Dance with me." Vic pouted standing in front of the blonde, holding a hand out to her. "I would rather not." Nix said with a soft smile, the youngest Gilmore's pout deepened as she plopped her self onto her boyfriends lap.

"Where are you going?" Paris asked as Rory stood up after the doorbell rang. "That's my food." Rory said, smiling at her pouting twin as she clung to the older blonde.. " Another half hour, please!" Paris pleaded looking over the back of the couch at the oldest Gilmore child who was walking to the front door. "No, you got your hour. You need to go." The older twin insisted shaking her head.

"Fine." Paris conceded with a pout that she would deny having. "Delivery." Vic perked up at one of her best friends voice. "What are you doing here?" The younger twin heard as she walked over, smiling at the boy. 

"Well, Luke figured since you're alone tonight that maybe you wouldn't have any food in the house, so he sent over a care package." Jess explained as he stood outside, a box in his arms, Nix smirked at his friend who rolled his eyes at the blonde. 

"I don't need a care package. I ordered food from Sandeep's." Rory protested with a shrug of her shoulders, the young couple behind her both scrunched up their noses in disgust. "Really? Planning on burning down the house afterwards?" Jess said making Nix and Vic laugh. Rory turned her glare onto to the couple.

"We're just gonna." Vic trailed off pulling her boyfriend away, the two going into her room, settling on her bed. Even with Lorelai being out of town, the couple didn't even think about leaving the door open. "Come on. I'll read to you."

Vic beamed as she made herself comfortable, leaning her back against his chest as he grabbed 'The Outsiders' off of her desk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You actually got Grandma to steal a bathrobe?" Vic asked in disbelief as the three sat at a table together, talking after they finished their breakfast.  "Although I did catch her trying to return it while I was getting the car." Lorelai said making her youngest giggle with a smile.

"Still." Rory said shaking her head in amusement. "I know, life with my mother, one step forward, five thousand steps back. It's kinda like the spastic polka." The twins mother said, Vic looked at the three people waiting for the table. "I'll pay." Rory said, the mother and daughter smiled at her before heading outside.

Vic cringed a little seeing Dean staring through the window at her twin. Dean had blown last night out of proportions. It's not like Rory intentionally lied to him, and it was like he forgot that Jess was actually friends with Nix and Vic. 

Yes the three showed u, but it's not like the twins invited them. Rory did not have to tell Dean about everything she did. So what she was hanging out with others, that she was hanging out with another guy. Dean was not in charge of her.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

426K 10.5K 60
"I love him", I admit for the first time. Madelaine Scott is a professional dancer when she meets Jess Mariano one night on the fire escape from thei...
3.7K 146 7
No this isn't a one tree hill story, this is a Gilmore Girls story, because I can't stop, and yes, its a Tristan story because i need it in my soul...
15K 529 11
Lorelai Gilmore didn't just get pregnant at sixteen, she got pregnant with twins. Lorelai and Emily or better known as Rory and Lee. Both stupid smar...
104K 1.4K 33
Devyn Gilmore. The daughter of Loralei, was not quiet what people thought her to be [S2 - S4] OC x Jess Mariano Start: 2/1/2023 Finish: 15/2/2023 #...