𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 �...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I n... More

❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🎉🦋
❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9..
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21..
22.
23.
24..
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
36..
37..
38..
39.
40.
41..
42.
43.
44. |PT. 1|
45.. |PT. 2|
46..
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52..
53.
54.
55.
56..
57.
58..
59. | Birth |
60. | Wedding |
Epilogue. 2♥︎
{THE END.} Aesthetics-★
SEQUEL-🦋
READ ONLY IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE STORY!!
ANNOUNCEMENT🎉!!!
New Story Alert🎉⚠️

Epilogue.. 1♥︎

21.8K 440 46
By Leyah_eroticstories

⚠️WARNING: THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER WILL ONLY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT & SOME LIGHT BDSM!

| YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! | 🔞

-She is mine, and anyone who dares to touch— even looks at what's mine in the wrong way will get a bullet between their eyes.   ~Enzo.

HONEYMOON.

| FRANCE, BORA BORA |

"Thank you." I smiled at the bartender who gave me the vodka I asked for, I left Enzo in the shower and went to the bar for some fresh air. To tell you the truth, I'm just nervous for tonight and I need a drink. 

We're currently in Bora Bora for our honeymoon, we left Teo and Ayla with their grandparents which was the hardest because they cried so much that we didn't want to leave but after we decided against it and here we are.

"You're a walking goddess, but I'm sure you already know that." He chuckled.

"I do know that, thanks though." I smiled as I sipped my drink.

"I'm Charlie." He chuckled and extended his hand for a shake.

I laughed and shook his hand. "Thanks, I'm Brielle." He shook it and brought my hands up to his lips, kissing it. Yeah, we've got a charmer in the house.

"Would you like to-" I tuned out the conversation as I felt piercing eyes on my body and looked to the side just in time to see Enzo looking at me with a murderous look that made me shiver. I smiled at him but he turned around and left, walking back to the room. 

What the-

I walked away without looking back at the bartender and followed Enzo to make sure he was okay. When I entered the room I saw him sitting on the couch with his legs spread and a cigar in his mouth, lighting it up.

"D, are you okay?" I asked with a frown hitched on my face.

He looked at me with a dark look. "Strip." He commanded and my eyes widened.

"W-What?" I asked in shock, squirming in my stance.

"I. Said. Fucking. Strip." He emphasized each word before exhaling the smoke from his mouth and I gulped, standing there not moving. "If I have to strip you myself— you're not going to like it, wife."

"I-I, okay." I whispered, slowly taking off my clothes. I could feel the fear creeping in on what's about to happen yet I could feel the excitement down below.

When I was finished I stood before him naked as the day I was born, his eyes trailed down my body and I could feel my clit pulsing. 

"Remember what I told you before my dear wife? I told you, now that you're finally my wife- I'll fuck you the way a wife should be fucked but now after seeing you laughing up with another man, I changed my mind."

My eyes widened and I shook my head, he got it all wrong. I was about to say something but he stopped me by raising his hands. "Shh. . . I wasn't finish talking, so shut up! As I was saying, tonight I'll fuck you like my dirty little slut and you're gonna take it, hm?" 

My legs felt weak as I listened to him like a good girl, I'm so horny but scared at the same time. He called me over, spread his legs wider— inviting me in and I immediately went and kneel in-between his legs.

He gripped my hair in his hands and pulled my face closer to him. "You'll tell me when you're feeling uncomfortable, right baby?" He tilted his head looking at me as his breath fans into my face. 

I could smell the minty and cigar scent as I nodded quickly to his question, then I realized he needed words so I muttered out a 'yes papi'. 

His body became relaxed as he released his grip on my hair. "Good girl." He mumbled under his breath as he breathed heavily. 

He outed the cigar and threw it away before directing his attention back to me. "Bend over my lap like a good girl and thank me for every spank that you'll receive."

My stomach turned in knots after hearing his words and my pussy ached in anticipation. I went over his lap with my naked butt up in the air as I felt him massage it slowly.

His hand went down hard on my ass in a spank and I squirmed. "T-Thank you, papi."

Smack! "That's for laughing with another fucking man—" Smack!  "that's not me."

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack! 

I whimpered out thank you's again as he continued not stopping for a second. My ass was on fire by then and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Now get on those pretty knees and suck my cock like the whore that you are." He demanded and I quickly stood up rubbing my bruised ass. I got on my knees excited to suck his cock again as he hastily stripped naked in front of me.

He grabbed my hair again. "Open that slutty mouth and take my cock, pretty girl." I opened my mouth and eyed him lustfully as he pushed it deep down my throat. "Do I have your permission to destroy that throat of yours the way I want to, my sweet wife?"

I moaned at his question. "Destroy my throat, papi." He groaned wasting no time shoving his cock deep down my throat as he grabbed my hair holding me firmly against him as he fucked my throat without mercy. 

I'm sure I won't have a voice after this.

"Hmm." I whimpered as he deep-throated me, then pulled out. My spit dripped down my chin and he slapped my lips with his cock and I looked at him through hooded eyes biting his lips while looking at me as well.

Tears spilled down my face when he plunged back into my mouth and I swirled my tongue around his tip making him moan. He grip my jaw fucking everywhere in my mouth ruthlessly then pulled out slapping my face with his wet cock.

"Hm fuck, such a pretty little girl on the floor with tears running down her cheeks." He caressed my cheek and wiped away my tears with his thumb. "You look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth. Now make me come, slut." He ordered and I took it in my mouth again bobbing me head.

I stroked the rest that couldn't fit and started sucking him with hollow cheeks, hearing him groan and moan made me suck even harder while my tongue twirled his tip. "I'm gonna cum." He rasps and pulled his cock out of my mouth and came all over my face. 

I gasped and watched as he smirked with a glint in his eyes before gripping my neck and pulling me up. "Stay right here and don't you dare move a fucking inch." I stood there with his cum dripping off my face like an obedient sub as he went in the bathroom talking on the phone and came back out with a towel wrapping it around my body. 

Why is he covering me up now?

I heard the door knocked and I wondered who that could be, but the moment Enzo put the towel around his body as well and opened the door my eyes widened and so was the person at the door who saw me.

It's the bartender guy that served me the drink and was laughing with me, he looked at my face surprised and I quickly looked away in embarrassment as Enzo smirked at him. "You know what, I changed my mind about the champagne, take it back. I don't think my wife wants it right now, and we're sorta busy— as you can see." 

Now I see what he's up to, this motherfucker. "Y-Your wife?" Bartender stuttered out but Enzo's smirk got wider.

"Oh yes, meet my beautiful wife. Now you can go back to serving your little drinks." He slammed the door in his face and turned back to me.

"I fucking hate you." I yelled at him but I cowered back when he looked at me with dark eyes. "That was so embarrassing."

"You hate me? well let's see how you feel when I'm done with you tonight. Now that fucker will know you're my wife or maybe I should go back and put a bullet between his eyes for the way he looked at you in the bar, hm? what do you think sweetheart?" 

He stalked towards me and I rolled my eyes. "Jealously doesn't look good on you Enzo Romano."

He stalked towards me until I backed up against the wall and ripped the towel off my body and wiped off my face. "You seem very feisty today, no? such a fucking brat— but don't worry, I'll surely fuck the brat out of you— if not tonight then another time." He whispered in my ear and I shivered feeling my pussy getting more wet.

He lets go of my arms and brings one hand to firmly hold my jaw before leaning in— kissing me deeply, roughly, devouring me without any reservation. At first, the ferocious kiss takes me by surprise, but as it slowly engulfs me, it starts exciting me more— and I find myself kissing him back with the same, if not more, intensity. 

He finally pulls his lips away and I find yourself lurching forward to following him, not wanting to break the contact— I forgot that I was supposed to be hating him right now. He tightens his grip on my jaw and pins me to the bed. 

Without releasing my jaw, he traces my neck into my shoulder with his tongue, teasing my senses. The world goes dark, as my senses heightened and on full alert.

"Just relax— papi's gonna take good care of you now, my sweet girl." He whispered as I heard the sound of chains and before I knew it, my wrists were pulled over my head and bound to the headboard and my legs spread apart bounding them to the bed as well. His eyes feasting on every inch of my body. 

I feel vulnerable, exposed, and unbelievably wet and warm down there. "You're so fucking beautiful." He said as he put a restrain around my neck, I hear him leaving the room but I stop myself from saying anything. 

When the door finally creaks again, which feels like forever, my back instantaneously arches upward, towards him.

"Are you thirsty, my love?" He asks teasingly, I can hear the sound of ice cubes clinking in a glass. He sits on the bed near my feet and grabs my right ankle placing a wet, icy-cold kiss on it, a helpless moan laced with unspeakable desire escapes my throat. 

The sound encourages him to continue placing wet, cold kisses along the inner side of my smooth calf and right up to my kneecap. When he stops, my breathing stops too when I also feel his cold tongue swirling around one of my nipples before he takes it in his mouth and sucked it. 

How the fuck did he reached at my breast so fast?

His hand, cold from holding the glass, kneads my other breast before moving slowly southward, tracing the side of my body. I writhe in excitement, not knowing what's about the come.

"Do you want me to touch you there?" His voice, throaty and raspy, which makes my entire body tingle, quivering at the delicious assault on my pussy. At that moment, all I can manage is to weakly moan the words "please, just f-fuck me already."

I feel him working his magic on my body, touching the part that is throbbing the hardest right now, even harder than my heart. The wave builds with every rub and pinch and flicker of the tongue on my sensitive nub. 

When he finally thrusts his three fingers deep inside of me, my eyes rolled back and a scream erupt from my mouth. "Please." I thrust my hips on his fingers as he went faster scissoring my insides, I could feel it getting closer.

He grabbed the restraint that's around my neck, pulling me closer to his face. "I think I should stop, maybe you can go to the bartender and he'll make you cum, hm?" He said and was about to walk away but I sobbed out a cry. 

Pathetic I know, but who cares?

"N-No please, I'm s-sorry." Tears spilled from my eyes and he smirked as he went down and captured my clit in his mouth sucking on it. "Fuckk!"

He plunged his tongue into my hole and swirled it around, my body shook with please. It doesn't take long before I explode in fireworks, earth-shattering pleasure as I laid there, panting.

He licked up all my juices as my eyes rolled back as his skillful tongue rolled my clit in the process. He moaned with every lick as my breathing got uneven. "I'm not done with you yet, sweetheart." He finally got up, went into a bag and took out a vibrator smirking at me.

Oh fuck no!

"No, please just give me your cock now. I can't take it anymore." I whined like a child and he chuckled.

"We have a long way to go, mamas." He sat next to my already wet pussy and turned on the vibrator swirling it around my nipples that hardened even more than before, making me sob.

He made sure to trail it all over my body before rubbing it in-between my folds through and through. "Holy s-shit, feels so g-good papi." I bit my lips as he made his way to my clit circling it around and closed my eyes at the feeling of him turning it up faster.

The vibrator tip was already soaked with my cream as he pushed the tip inside me, my body squirm feeling the vibration and a gasp escapes my lips at the incredible feeling. "Talk to me, pretty girl." He reaches for my nipples pinching them as he pushed the the vibrator in and out of me.

"I'm c-cumin, please." I pant heavily feeling the tingling sensation inside, but he suddenly stopped and moved away making a tear slip down my cheek.

He unchained my hands and feet from the bed, then made me stand which was almost impossible. Damn my knees felt weak, he went over the bag and took out a big rope before setting it up from the sealing while I just stood there with wide eyes watching what he was doing.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I gulped as he tied me on the rope, my legs up tied together and my hands tied against my back. "Holy shit." I screamed as my head went back and it seems like I was swinging on the rope.

(Imagine her naked)^^^

"Are you uncomfortable, baby? This is the first-time with us doing this. I understand if you are exhausted or scared, so do you want to keep going or?" I shook my head and he sighed in relief.

"Surprisingly I feel great like this, it's exciting and you're in control papi, do as you please with my body. Just don't stop." I breathed out, he responds with a guttural moan that excited me even further. 

"Do not feel scared, just trust me. Understand baby?" He told me while stroking his cock which got even bigger. He faced my pussy and sucked on it, leaving strings of spit on it and got back up putting his cock at my entrance while rubbing it up and down through my folds.

At the moment, I can only muster a moan. I move my hips up, urging him to carry on. Without warning he suddenly plunged into me making me squeal at the sudden force. "Fuck, you're taking me so well." He grunted out thrusting into me, in this way I can feel everything, inch by inch.

It takes some time before he finds a perfect rhythm and I match it, thrust by thrust. I feel the tension start to build within me again. "Don't you dare cum yet. Listen to me, hold it." He whispered breathlessly.

He held my legs so they could stop swinging from the rope as he pounded into me, by this time I knew my pussy must be damaged, inside and out. I clenched around him tightly as his eyes rolled back. 

God, this is the best feeling ever!

I cried at how good it felt, tears prickled my eyes at the sensation that's forming in my stomach, I don't know how much longer I can hold it in. "Shh— take it like a good little wife." He warned me in his husky voice rubbing my clit in circular motion.

Sensing that my release is near, he begins to pick up the speed. The room is filled with the heavenly sound of moaning and skin meeting skin.

"Now, slut. Cum!" He commanded, hearing his permission feels like a gift; I unlatch the floodgate and almost weep as wave after wave crashes, my toe curling, tears floods my face— both of us finding our release at the same time. 

I could feel my pussy squirting out juices as I saw it drips on the floor of the room, while I felt his cum coats my insides. "Damn baby, you naughty whore. Let it all go." He grunted as his thrusts started getting sloppy.

After a while he pulled out of me and untied me from the rope as he lifted me into his arms before I dropped. I clung to him, laying my head on his chest panting as he carried me to the bathroom. "My baby's tired, hm?"

I nodded as he made me pee then put me in the bathtub— it felt amazing down there. He came in behind me and started massaging my body. "Fuck angel, your skin is red from the ropes. I'm so sorry, I let my jealousy gets the best of me." He muttered sadly and I shook my head.

"Nah, it was perfect, I-I hope we can do it again and we can switch roles tomorrow instead." I smirked and he blushed shyly.

~~

 (This is my first-time writing in third person P.O.V)

The Next Day.

Brielle didn't have to look far as she found Enzo in the living room stretched out on the couch working on his laptop, she wondered if he'll ever rest— even on their honeymoon he was still working. 

Enzo hadn't noticed her yet, and she took a moment to admire him. Even dressed casually as he was in a pair of grey sweat pants and a black t-shirt, he was devastatingly sexy, and she couldn't wait to make him come undone.

Stepping away from the wall and into view, Brielle declared, "Switch!"

And oh, how she loved this part, watching his submissive side was heavenly. Enzo immediately raised his head to her; she watched his pupils dilate as he took her in. His breath quickened as he put the laptop down and stood before her.

Enzo always wondered how he could just turn into a Submissive so easily with her, but for her he would get on his knees and worship the ground she walks on, for she was his angel, his queen, his everything.

"Strip," She commanded next.

The t-shirt and sweat pants were folded and placed on the couch, in moments he stood naked before her; his long, thick cock hardening and pressing up towards his belly.

"Now, kneel." She tilted her head to him and smirked at him, loving the feel of being in control.

Despite his height and muscular frame, he slid gracefully to his knees in front of her, palms on his thighs and his gaze lowered like a good boy.

It was then that Brielle walked towards him. When her shoes came into view, he lowered himself until his lips touched the top of her leather covered foot. "Ma'am.."

Brielle placed the tip of her nail finger under his chin once his lips had left her shoes. She raised his head with it, so his eyes met hers and said, "My pretty boy, the things I have in-store for you today— the orgasm I intend gift you..."

His cock throbbed and jumped at her words, he felt excited with this new wave of sensation. The truth is, he loved playing the switching role of a Dom and Sub with his angel— but only her and only her alone will ever get to see him like this, on his knees— begging and at her mercy.

"Now up and follow me, eyes on my glorious ass." She felt confident as she turned with one last sultry glance and headed back towards the bedroom, her hips swaying as she went.

She heard him murmured, "Where else would my eyes be, my queen." Followed by his footsteps, she wanted to laugh but held it in.

When they arrived back in the bedroom Brielle stopped by the end of the bed and turned to face him. "Lay your body on the bed, hands extended above your head and I'm gonna cuff you there."

"Yes ma'am. " As he quickly followed her instruction. When he was in position, she cuffed him to the bed and he groaned.

Brielle sat on the bed just watching him and Enzo frowned. "What is it?" He finally asked softly.

"Oh, nothing. Just waiting on the bartender to join us." Brielle smirked as she saw the anger and jealousy crept over Enzo's handsome face.

"He's not gonna fucking touch you, over my dead body." Enzo growled out and pulled at the restraint harder.

Brielle raised a brow at him. "And who said I'm the one he's going to touch, baby boy?" Her smirk grew wider when she saw his vein popping out of his neck at her answer.

"W-What the fuck, Elle." He practically screamed at her and she giggled.

"Calm down pretty boy, I'm just playing. I need your safe word." She told Enzo as he thought of the only thing on his mind.

"My safe word is, Angel." He blushed as she ran her eyes down his naked frame and hummed.

 Brielle went into the bag that she secretly begged someone to buy for her this morning when Enzo was still sleeping and took somethings out.

"Do you know what this is?" She asked as she ran the nails of her free hand down his firm chest.

"I assume something that is going on my cock." He replied with just a hint of sarcasm that he knew would result in – he grunted but in pleasurable pain – as Brielle dug and dragged her nail across his chest.

"Is that any way to answer me, baby boy?"

"No ma'am, forgive me." He whimpered like a good boy.

Brielle ran her fingers over the red line rising across Enzo's skin. "This was supposed to be a pleasurable session but if you would like me to change it to one of punishment that can be arranged too."

"I want whatever you desire to give me, ma'am. " He replied between panting breaths and his eyes turned into pure lust.

"That's a better answer, pretty boy. Now I'm gonna put this vibrating ring on the shaft of your cock, is that okay?" Brielle wanted to make sure Enzo would be alright with it first before actually doing it.

"Y-Yes ma'am, do whatever you please with my body. It's all yours." Enzo groaned out an answer and excited ran through him at the thought of getting overstimulated.

As Brielle lubricated the ring and put it over his cock, she lowered her face for a closer look. "Hmm— very nice." Enzo sobbed feeling the vibrating on his cock and Brielle stroked him once before sliding her tongue over his cock after moving down to suckle his balls one at a time.

Enzo started to moan and squirm until Brielle struck his thigh with the flog that she also hid and demanded he be still while she continued to explore and drive him wild.

He watched as she grabbed his cock and continued sucking him off, the feeling of her mouth and the vibrating ring was driving Enzo insane as his body trembled into pure bliss.

 Brielle removed her robe from her body and stood naked in front of him, then she placed the remote on his chest where he could see it, hovering over his body until her pussy was directly over his face.

 "While I sit on your face and you devour my pussy with the ring still on your cock vibrating— I'm going to sit back and enjoy the moment. You will not cum without my permission, baby boy." Brielle grazed her nails along Enzo's cock, and it jumped under her touch.

"Yes ma'am. " He whispered along her thighs as she lowered her pussy to his face and pushed the button on the remote control to a higher one.

Enzo licked and sucked Brielle's pussy as he shook beneath her at the pleasurable sensation coming from his cock, he wanted to cum so bad but he didn't want to disobey her so he held it even more.

Enzo's erection is much harder, thicker and a lot more intense with the vibrating ring on it and that made him eat her like a mad man in need of food. 

"Make me cum with your tongue, pretty boy." Brielle moans at the feel of his tongue swiping her clitoris, his mouth did wonders as his tongue plunged it's way into her slit and her eyes rolled back as she creamed his tongue making him groan beneath her.

Later, Bri removed the ring from around his cock and Enzo grazed his teeth where it met her collarbone causing her to arch and push her pussy into his growing erection. "That was amazing, ma'am." He said pressing his cock against her even more. 

Bri went down as Enzo watched her breasts dangle with every move she made, her nipples already hard. She squeezed her breasts together, and his cock slid between them in a make-shift pussy. As he rocked forward, her tongue stretched out to lick.

Enzo felt like he was in heaven, every time they did something sexual— it always felt like the first time together. He was blessed with a wife who satisfied him in every way and vice-versa. What more could a man truly want? Enzo thought to him self.

She started to drool onto the head of his cock— inches above the tip. Then she took it into her mouth, fully. She bobbed her head, Enzo could only grip the headboard, pounding the bed at the moment of intensity. 

He felt her hands fondle his balls and he spread open his legs wider, feeling the sensation in his stomach. He was so close to exploding in her mouth already, she pulled back and she smiled at him. 

She knew she did a good job— she knew how to give a good blowjob from the practices she had with him almost every day over the past 4 years they've been together.

He calmed himself with a few paced breaths as she climbed on top of him and then she finally sank his cock all the way into her pussy. "C'mon wifey, I need you to fuck me like you hate me." The couple both moaned at the ecstatic feeling as they fucked each other like they were long last lover.

Brielle circled her hips as she felt him twitch inside her and he started thrusting inside her harder. "Switch!" She yelled as she released him from the restraint and within seconds the couple started kissing as Enzo plunged his tongue into her mouth which made her moan.

Enzo pulled out of her— laid her flat on the bed and climbed on top of her, he quickly thrust his cock back into her tight pussy as she wrapped her legs tightly around him, he felt her clenched around him like a glove. He could feel himself getting closer with each thrust.

Brielle finally let out a pleasurable scream that Enzo was sure that the entire hotel could hear as she came hard, her juices soaking his cock that made him groaned, the feeling felt earth-shattering as his loads shoots inside her.

Fire ignited in his body as he kept letting out his cum inside her, Bri pants at the feeling of his warm cum that takes forever to finish inside her but she wasn't complaining, not at all. When he finally finished, he kissed her back and said, "You were a great dominant baby, did you like it?"

"I did like it, did you like being my submissive?" Brielle asked as he pulled out and dropped to the bed beside her.

"You have no idea, I love being at your command." Brielle could see the red color on Enzo's cheeks as he blushed saying that. 

After a while of them both being silent— Enzo said, "Baby, on all fours. Now!" Without hesitation, Bri got on all fours forcing her ass up and her back in an arch position as she spread her legs wide for her husband even if she was sore.

And their honeymoon became a pleasurable time well spent for the couple as they pleased each other in ways they saw fit. The couple fucked each other like they were the greatest enemies then made love like they needed each other to finally breathe.

He will always be her billionaire crush, she will always be his angel.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

One long ass chapter of smut for y'all hoes, because this will be the last smut in this book.🥵

alsoooo, I have one last chapter to go bcz I plan on writing a second epilogue to finish off properly this time! 🤍

-with that being said. . . . I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for your support throughout the entire story.🥳

So whose dominant side did you love more??

Y'ALL ARE AMAZING!! <<3

ILYSM— ♥️

Love,
Leyah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 166 14
Jake despised weak women, especially women who showed interest in him. A strong and independent woman was what could drive the beast in him, but ther...
73.4K 1.5K 52
The cover of this book was made by @_navyblueee_ {Complete} I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I...
310K 5.2K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
1M 16.2K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...