𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 �...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I n... More

❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🎉🦋
❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9..
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21..
22.
23.
24..
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
36..
37..
38..
39.
40.
41..
42.
43.
44. |PT. 1|
45.. |PT. 2|
46..
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52..
53.
54.
55.
56..
57.
59. | Birth |
60. | Wedding |
Epilogue.. 1♥︎
Epilogue. 2♥︎
{THE END.} Aesthetics-★
SEQUEL-🦋
READ ONLY IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE STORY!!
ANNOUNCEMENT🎉!!!
New Story Alert🎉⚠️

58..

19.1K 456 40
By Leyah_eroticstories

Brielle's New Car That Enzo Got Her For Her 19th Birthday.^^^

~ Recap ~

"I'm just teasing you Zach, oh my you should have seen your face. It was so funny." I said in-between my laugh.

"Not funny Bri, you're bipolar man. You almost made a big man like me pissed my pants." I giggled out as he rolled his eyes, then point at me. "Not a word to anybody." He warned before walking off and I couldn't help but shake my head.

I turned and entered the bathroom thinking of how today went so well, my life has become a fairy-tale and Enzo is my knight in shining armor no matter what.

~~

-You're mine, only mine. All rights reserved!   ~Brielle

2 months later

(22 weeks pregnant)

"Right this way, ma'am." The security guard guided me to the elevator as I made my way to Enzo's office.

"Thanks Henry." I told him as the elevator closed and he nodded walking off. I sighed feeling it moving.

It finally stopped and I came out making my way to my man. I pushed the door open to his office without knocking cause why not? I don't need permission to enter. . . his words not mine.

"Angel, I missed you." I heard him say as soon as I entered. He was busy with papers, I went and sat on his lap pecking his lips.

"Me too, that's why I came here." He grinned rubbing my bump. 

"Happy one year anniversary, my darling." I blushed when he peppered kisses all over my face. Yes today is the exact date he asked me to be his girlfriend last year, how time flies. We've been dating for a year now and it's amazing.

I also started doing online classes at Stanford Uni, even though Enzo told me a lot of times that I didn't have to do it online that I could just go— but I wanted to, I felt better that way. Marcus and Ally started face-to-face though, thank God Stanford wasn't far from us else I don't know how I'd do without my best friends.

"And how is my other angels doing?" He asked and I sighed.

"Can't wait for them to come out now, honestly." He chuckled just as a knock sounded on the door, he shouted a 'come in' and the door opened.

A beautiful girl came in, she looked like a model, a beauty pageant to say the least. "Sir, we have the hotels to check out within the next 25 minutes. We have to get going now." She said to him, practically eye-fucking him as if she doesn't see me here— on his lap.

Enzo cleared his throat before answering. "Yeah I'll be right there, give me a minute." He told her, ushering her out.

I'm sure he'll rather be seen with a girl that pretty.

When she went out Enzo turned to me. "Baby, I'll have to go check out those hotels but you're staying with your mom tonight right?" 

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" I asked feeling my insecurities falling.
"Erm, yeah?" He said looking at me weird.

And I'm fat and ugly.

"Wouldn't you rather date someone as beautiful as her instead of me? I mean look at me." I murmured.

"The fuck Elle, I already have the most beautiful angel in the world, why would I want someone else? and I'm looking at you, what's wrong with you? that girl can't even compare to you, baby. Nobody can."

"Right." I said getting off his lap but he grabbed me before I could move.

"Stop it baby and I need my kiss before I leave." I mentally rolled my eyes pecking his lips. "It literally hurts how beautiful you really are." I blushed.

"Thanks, I want you now." I turned into his lap straddling him and he gripped my hips. Even though it felt uncomfortable with my stomach in the way.

⚠️ X

"Angel, you know I have things to do r-right now." He moaned when I sucked on his neck, I could feel him getting erected as I grind on him. "Fuck, baby."

"I don't care, I need you in me." I said moving to his lips and then he's kissing me back, open-mouthed, soft-lipped kissing-me-back, and at first I'm nervous about doing it in his office, but then he puts his hand on the back of my head, as if reassuring me.

His hands were moving down, under my dress, his fingers skimming over my skin, caressing my gently, sending a rush of blood to every part of my body— and my hands went down as well, his stomach was hard, dipped and rippled in all the right places.

He swiftly picked me up, put me on all fours on top of his desk, he went and got a cushion putting it under my knees to get me more comfortable, which was a sweet gesture if you ask me.

He hauled up my dress and my breasts spilled out of my bra as he groaned— looking at my body with adoration, desire and love. He spread my legs wide open for a perfect view, I arched my back showing him the pussy he owned.

I felt him holding my pantie, then within seconds he tore it in half and I whimpered at the feeling. "I loved that pantie, you jerk." I said making him smack my ass repeatedly. My arousal dripped on his table when I heard the zip of his pants opening.

"Do I have to teach you some manners, baby?" He asked just as I heard him get on his knees, rubbing my thighs soothingly. He placed sloppy wet kisses everywhere on my pussy then started licking me from slit to clit. 

"Teach me, my love." I whimpered, rocking back into his face. He pushed three fingers in me at once making me scream out in pleasure. "Oh m-my fuck." His tongue lick, flick and play with my clit like a masterpiece while is fingers move rapidly inside me.

I moaned, my eyes rolled back at his skillful tongue playing with my pussy. "Always so wet for me, hm?" He rasped out.

He stood up, pulling his fingers out and I heard him slurping my juices off his fingers, that sound alone made my pussy throb. He stroked his cock then rubbed it at my entrance and then in-between my folds, coating his cock with my wetness— the effect had me scraping my nails on his desk absentmindedly.

"Are you sure you don't want to leave and go with that girl?" I asked with jealousy leaking from my voice.

"Fuck no, this is much better." He groaned slamming into me as I felt every inch going deeper and deeper. "I'd rather lose millions of dollars, you don't even realize the power this pussy has over me, hm." 

Oh I do know and that's why I have you here instead of out there.

"I need you and your amazing pussy, I would be an absolute madman to turn this down for money or another girl, no?" He rasps thrusting into me balls deep making me scream. I don't give a fuck who hears me, I'm fucking my man so what?

I want that bitch to hear our moans—

"F-Faster." I moaned as he followed my request. I squirmed feeling my pussy tingle at the sensation that was forming. He started rubbing my clit making me clench around his thick cock. The rush of sensations crawling across my body was maddening, scary, fucking thrilling.

He slowed down and said, "Take control of me, baby." You don't have to tell me twice! I started going back on him, riding him, I can tell it was driving him crazy as he gripped the table groaning like a man losing his mind.

We heard his office door knocked but I continued, even going faster— not caring who's out there. "Sir, can I come in?" I heard the female voice, I could tell it's her and I fucked him even harder which made him whisper my name like the lord's prayer.

I rolled my hips on his cock and I felt him twitch, breathing heavily. "I— No, I'm b-busy, I'll be out s-soon." He stuttered breathlessly. "Elle, baby p-please."

"Fuck papi, you like that?" I asked loudly, looking back at him as his eyes rolled back from me circling my hips, slamming back on his cock.

"Sir are you okay in there?" I heard the annoying voice. God why can't she just disappear and let me fuck my man in peace. Damn sis— 

 I started bouncing on his cock, he let out a loud moan that I'm sure she could hear. "Hm, give me t-two minutes." He rasps out and I heard her footsteps leaving the door making Enzo sigh out in relief. "You little minx, f-fuck I'll have to put this office in soundproof soon."

"Cum with me, papi." I moaned out as he started rocking back into me, sweat dripped down my back as he went balls deep inside me.

"I'm gonna cum now, angel." He announced thrusting harder, just as his body jerked into me and my pussy clenched him, I let everything out. 

I could see my juice dripping down my thighs and desk as I came hard. I felt his warm cum coating my walls making my eyes rolled back, he gripped my ass cheeks pressing more into me as we came down from our high.

"Look at the mess that beautiful pussy made on my working desk, baby." He says as he pulled out watching our cum mixed together dripping out of me. "Fucking adorable." He chuckled and went into his bathroom only to come back with a wet rag— cleaning me up, then himself and the desk.

X

He took me off the desk and dressed me back up but I could hardly stand, my legs felt weak so he carried me out of his office and into his car— I could see the girl giving me looks of envy and hatred, bitch you thought? 

He's mine.

As we pulled up at my house, which I'll be staying tonight he came out and opened the door for me. "I'll call you later, baby? I have to get that deal done with the hotel today." He said and I nodded, just as he was about to leave, I grabbed him.

He looked at me confused for a second. "You know you're mine and only mine right?" I said taking his tie in my hands and pulling him closer to me as his breath hitched.

"I'm yours baby, only yours." He breathed out saying with a blush on his cheeks and I smirked.

"Good papi, now make sure that bitch learns that." I said rubbing the hickey that was on his neck that I made for display as he nodded with his cheeks still red. "I love you."

"I love you, mamas." He pecked my forehead and got into his car, driving off.

~~

It was now 6:20 p.m and I was walking around the kitchen looking for something to eat when Harley came in dragging a box that she clung onto her mouth and a note hung around her neck. 

What the fuck?

I quickly took the box away from her mouth and ripped off the note from around her neck and read it;

。•。•

'Darling, go on a date with me? Pretty please? Wear the dress in the box that I picked out for you and when you're ready there will be a driver outside waiting to drive you to the destination. Until then, stay safe my love!'  

— From the guy who's whipped for you since day one.

。•。•

I squealed when I looked into the box and saw the dress that I wanted last week, I was also happy to go on a date with him and even blush at his words. It's been about three weeks now since we didn't go on a date and I missed it so much.

I went and showered, also washed my hair— feeling more relaxed than ever, I wrapped in my towel and went out blow drying my hair. I did my makeup wanting to look more beautiful for Enzo, then I curled my hair with my curling iron.

After I was finished, I put on this dress Enzo got me and I fell in love immediately. I loved it, damn I looked good for a baby mama.

I snapped a few pictures sending them to the girls group and grinned widely seeing their responses.

'OMG slay.'   -Lilly😍

'You look gorgeous, bitch!'   -Sophie❣️

'Baby mama so fineeee.'   -Bestie Ally🤍😚

'This belongs on the cover of Vogue.💫'   -Bestie Ally🤍😚

'Drop Enzo and come to me instead!'   -Aurora🥵

'I'll treat you right🫦.'   -Aurora🥵

'Queen shit.'   -Kira😻

If your friends don't hype you up like this, drop those motherfu—

I went downstairs and saw my mom munching on some chocolate chip cookies. I rolled my eyes, this woman was obsessed with them. "God, you've grown up so much." Mom whispered looking at me and I smiled shyly.

"I'm going on a date with Enzo, so I'll maybe see you tomorrow?" I told her as she nodded.

"Enjoy your date." Mom winked at me like she knew something I didn't know. So weird!

I walked out and saw a Limo waiting for me but to my surprise, the driver was none other than Zachary, he smiled at me and I returned it.

"M'lady, if you may." He bowed opening the door for me making me giggle. I flicked his forehead and his face scrunched up. "Ow! I was only trying to treat you like a queen. Enzo's orders." He said flashing me a wink and entering the car driving off to God knows where.

He's getting better at talking with me more.

We drove for about an hour until he stopped and came around my side, letting me out. I wasn't even sure where I was, all I know was that it was much more windy here. 

"Okay, so orders from the boss himself, I must blindfold you and lead you on the right path. You both are two kinky fuckers." He rolled his eyes.

I huffed. "You know, I liked you better when you didn't talk much." I gasped as he tightened the blindfold around my eyes as he chuckled. "Touche."

We started walking for about five minutes and I felt sand on my feet, so I immediately had a clue where we were. "Is this where you kill me by cutting me up in tiny little pieces and throwing me into the sea of sharks?" I asked as he pulled me carefully so I don't drop.

I could feel his smirk. "As much as I hate you, I can't kill you." I smiled at that but then he continued. "Yet."  I scowled.

We stopped walking and he let me go, I stood there not hearing him anymore. "Erm, Zach? you there asshole?" I called it but was met with silence. 

I huffed and took off the blindfold seeing that I was all alone, nothing around me and I started getting scared. Remind me to kill Zachary whenever I see him again.

Within a second I spotted a board poster thing in the sand and it lit up brightly with the words; 'Keep walking, angel. Keep your head down as you follow my path.'

My eyes widened and I followed the path, I kept walking when I saw another one; 'Always so fucking beautiful.' I blushed looking down following his orders and continuing my unknown destination.

I saw one more again; 'You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.'

What was going on? God, these stupid hormones make me wanna cry a river right now; 'Sorry for making you walk so much mamas, don't worry you've finally reached your destination. Look up, my love'

A tear fell from my eyes and I looked up just in time to see what's in front of me. A gasp escaped my mouth at the view, it was breathtaking, I felt speechless but special nonetheless. No one has ever done this much for me and now I was full blown crying.

"So fucking perfect, I'm one lucky bastard." I jumped when I heard a deep voice behind me but it was the voice that I've been dying to hear since the start. 

I turned around only to be met with the most beautiful sight ever. He stood confidently in his suit looking as handsome as ever with a bright dimple smile even though I could see his nervousness as he stood there with a single rose in his hands for me.

One single rose says more than a dozen.

"These are for you, my queen." He handed me the rose and I blushed. He reached down and pecked both my cheeks.

He led us over to the table and pulled out my chair for me, letting me sit then he sat down on the other side. "Thank you papi." I grinned at him and he winked. 

Hot!

"I can't believe I've known you for a year now and here I am feeling nervous like the very first day I met you." He sighed taking my hands in his and placed a feather like kiss on them. "You've got me hooked, love but I love every second of it."

I blushed, damn who knows he was a sweet talker all this time?

"Thanks for inviting me on a date, I've missed it a lot." I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"Me too, angel." He looked at me and I suddenly felt small, his gaze held love lots of love, desire and admiration. "What would you like to eat, baby?"

"Um, I'm not looking for anything in particular, anything will do just fine." I said which he nodded to, he pressed something in his hands like a buzzer and a female appeared, only then when I heard the voice I realized who it was.

Allison.

What the hell was she doing here and that too as our waitress. I was about to open my mouth but she beat me to it. "At your service sir, have you guys decided what food you want yet?" She asked and winked at me.

"Yeah, Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken for Elle and for me, I want the Penne all'arrabbiata." Enzo ordered and she went away to get it, I was already drooling.

I raised a brow at him, "How did you have those things here?" I asked and he blushed.

"When I told you I was going to check out the hotels, I actually went home to cook our food and send someone else to the hotel instead." He murmured playing with my fingers and I was shocked, thank God it's his food though. This man could become a chef if he wanted to.

Before I could answer, the food came and man did it smell delicious. "Thank you, can I get a bottle of water please?" I asked Ally and she nodded leaving.

~~

The food was indeed delicious, after we finished eating, we just sat and talked for what felt like hours. I really love being around him and I wouldn't mind being around him or the rest of my life.

He waved his hands over and I looked to where he was looking but saw nothing, after a while I saw two men and a female started playing the violin. 

Enzo stood up and held out his hands to me. "May I have this dance, my queen?" He smirked and I giggled.

"Just so you know, I can't dance." I warned him and he chuckled putting his arms around my waist and my hands went around his neck.

"Hm, just follow my lead baby." He said as they started playing something he requested, it was beautiful. Enzo started singing softly and I almost forgot he could sing, his voice was amazing. I couldn't stop smiling, this entire night has been a bliss.

You are my sunshine, 
My only sunshine, 
You make me happy, 
When skies are gray, 
You'll never know, dear, 
How much I love you, 
Please don't take, 
My sunshine away.

I laid my head on his chest, trying to set comfortable because of my stomach as he swayed us to the beat of the song while softly massaging my head and singing in my ear, a song that I've never heard before but fell in love with now that I hear it.

The other night dear, 
As I lay sleeping,  
I dreamed I held you, 
In my arms, 
When I awoke dear, 
I was mistaken, 
So I hung my head and I cried.

We rocked back and forth as he rubbed my back with one of his hands and the other one still magically massaged my head. He pulled back where he could see my eyes then attacked my lips with his, fireworks man, every single time. 

It'll never get old apparently.

The people who were playing walked off and left us all alone. Enzo walked us near the shore and went behind me wrapping his arms around my bump and I leaned back into him feeling relaxed.

"Thank you for tonight D, It has been one of the best night of my life." I said giggling a bit, I'm just so lucky to have him. He just hummed kissing my neck before letting go a shaky breathe and letting me go.

Just as I turned around and was about to ask what happened, I saw him get on one knee in front of me and pulled out a beautiful diamond ring. My mouth hung open as I stared in shock.

OH. MY. GOD— Was he?

He cleared his throat nervously. "Hi angel? I-I mean, fuck! calm down Enzo, you've got this." I heard him mutter to him self and I almost laughed. Almost!

"This may sound cliche but I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. Not the love that people talk about but an unexplained attraction, a feeling of home, an urge that I need to talk to this girl and make her mine immediately— You've given me butterflies since the moment we met, heck I get the entire zoo whenever I see you." He took a breath and my tears ran down my cheeks as I watched this man on his knees for me.

"It's you, It's fucking you. I cannot describe it anymore, it's just you. You are the only one that I will ever want. I belong with you baby, you are my home— I look at you, and somehow I can see 80 years from now on the front porch in a beautiful home, seeing us sitting in our rocking chairs and watching our sugar-high grandchildren play in our yard." We both chuckled at this and I saw his eyes glisten with tears.

"Let all my happiness be yours, all your sadness be mine— let the whole world be yours, but only you be mine. I love you and our babies more than anything or anyone in this world. Brielle Alana Reid, my queen, my angel, will you do me the honor of marrying me? I desperately want to be your husband." Tears were falling from both our faces by now.

I brought my hands up to my mouth and sobbed, these hormones will be the death of me. I can't believe he wants to be my husband? was it because I'm suddenly pregnant with his kids? I frowned at that.

"No, don't do that. I've always love you and I would marry you pregnant or not, as much as I love you for giving me a family of my own, that's not the reason for wanting to marry you, so please answer me baby, fuck my knees are killing me but it's alright, I'll stay down here bowing before you until I hear your answer."

"SAY YES!" I jumped at the sudden shout of people, I looked around to see everyone of our friends and family. Wait, they were here all along? holy fuck, even my mom was here. 

My lips trembled as I tried getting out my answer but it came out in a sob "Y-Yes, I'll marry you. A million times yes, I love you so much." 

He jumped up shouting and fist-bumping the air, he looks like a kid who just got his favorite candy, that's hilarious. "She said yes guys, holy shit I have a fiancée now." Everyone cheered in excitement and I couldn't be happier.

Enzo put the ring on my finger and it fits well. Shit, this ring looks way too expensive for my liking.

He picked me up carefully and spun around with me making me giggle. "I can't wait to be your husband baby and you my wife." He kissed my lips pouring out his love for me and I shivered at the feeling. Good God—

"Nuh uh, this wedding won't be happening anytime soon until the babies are about 2 years old." I warned him and he nodded agreeing with me.

"I know love, I want at least one/two of our children to attend our wedding." I grinned while hugging him. 

I was pulled off of Enzo and was attacked by hugs and congratulations. I saw Zachary and crept up behind him swinging my hand right into the back of his head and he jumped groaning. "What the fuc-" He turned around and when he saw it was me he rolled his eyes.

"How dare you disappear on me in the middle of the beach, I could've been kidnapped." I folded my arms stomping my feet and he did the same mockingly.

"Who in their right mind would kidnap you?" I frowned at that, he's right though. "Such a child, what did Enzo even see in you?" Zachary smirked when I glared at him and walked off. "Love you too, sis." I giggled flipping him off.

"Merci d'avoir complété ma vie, ange." I heard Enzo say beside me and we just stared in one another eyes getting lost in them together. "Always and forever."

Translation: (Thank you for completing my life, angel).

"Always and forever."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This chapter is so cringe, eh my bad! 💀

-This story will end soon, I just wanna say thank you to every one of you who's still here by my side even when this story is not that good. ❤️‍🔥

How do you like this chapter? talk to me besties!

Love,

Leyah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 3.4K 23
DISCONTINUED. My eyes grew wide and his large hand clamped over my mouth before my lips could part... His lips hovered closely over my ear, shivers a...
1M 16.1K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
785K 20.2K 47
"Watch it." "Watch it," I mock him in a whisper, feeling brave. Suddenly, he gets up from his stool and stalks towards me. His large frame towering o...
72.3K 1.5K 52
The cover of this book was made by @_navyblueee_ {Complete} I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I...