Bizarre Stars (OC/reader x jo...

By Jotaro-_Kujo

Kinda Short paragraphs (sometimes) I don't own any of the characters except my oc and stand Started - at the... More

NOTEEEE
Prologue
☆ Where are we going? ☆
☆ Well, lets go then. ☆
☆ Do you mind if I take one? ☆
☆ I need a favor, Akira. ☆
☆ Akira! are you alright? ☆
☆ Who the hell is ZIO?☆
☆ Polnareff's a dumbass ☆
☆ Let's go for dinner, my treat. ☆
☆ Cannonball! ☆
☆ Anyone want to play blackjack? ☆
☆ Just call me Jotaro. ☆
☆ I made a bad choice, didn't I? ☆
☆ I have a favor to ask. ☆
☆ What's wrong, Polnareff? ☆
☆ Get off of me! ☆
☆ I see my old partner in you, ☆
☆ You don't have to be so harsh. ☆
☆ Do you like sumo? ☆
☆ It's 100% wool, ☆
☆ As long as he's alive, he'll serve DIO, ☆
☆ That was too close... ☆
☆ Look! She's awake! ☆
☆ Don't give him what he wants. ☆
☆ You look like hell, ☆
☆ I can't make any promises, ☆
☆ Heh, worried? ☆
☆ Crashing again? ☆
☆ I like a guy who can cook, ☆
☆ I know why we're here. ☆
☆ We need to leave, ☆
☆ what choice do we have? ☆
☆ I'm not leaving no matter what. ☆
☆ Hey! It's a helicopter! ☆
☆ What's the problem? ☆
☆ It got Kakyoin! ☆
☆ Akira? Where am I? ☆
☆ Have you seen yourself? ☆
☆ it's just a sword. ☆
☆ Is something wrong? ☆
☆ Lucky guess, ☆
☆ I'll show you!!! ☆
☆ Let's finish this once and for all. ☆
☆ It-its her. ☆
☆ Is my little princess awake? ☆
☆ it was just a nightmare ☆
☆ stop it you little devil! ☆
☆ if anything happens to my daughter I will decapitate everyone's heads!! ☆
☆ what's your friend's name? ☆
☆ are you still sleepy? ☆
☆ they are really pretty ☆
☆ what are you smiling at? ☆
☆ but who'll protect you? ☆
☆ thank you my little princess ☆
☆ I did it!! ☆
☆ Bloody hell, ☆
☆ are you tired? ☆
☆ WHAT?!? ☆
Note

☆ It's a nice night, hm? ☆

77 5 1
By Jotaro-_Kujo

-

We we e You left the room, and went to the tea room where you'd presume Avdol and Mr. Joestar would be. When you got there, sure enough, they were sitting there.

"I have some stuff the w  weww two of you should see", you say while sitting wdown and setting the notepad on the table. "I was able to get some information out of Kakyoin."

You resume your sewing while the men look over the notes.

"What do you think, Akira?" Avdol questioned.

"Well," you started, "from both of our encounters, plus now Kakyoin's all taking place in Cairo, I'd have to assume he's there. Though, I fail to understand two things. Why Cairo of all places? And why isn't he, or rather hasn't he, left Cairo?"

The men looked like they had questions or statements to make, but you kept going.

"We can't immediately assume that he won't leave, but something about his confidence is pissing me off. That only brings more questions to my mind. What type of servants is he sending? How many? How far will they go to stop us? And the most important, what is DIO's stand? I can't decide if he has confidence in himself, his servants, or both? I have to assume both, but that that starts the questions all over again. It's a never ending cycle with so many questions, and barely any answers! No matter how much I think, I ca-"

You were raising your voice at this point, and Avdol put a hand on your arm to stop you. You took a deep breath and continued sewing.

"You know, Akira, you should become an investigator! You created all those questions and barely had time to think! Look at it this way, you'd be like Sherlock Holmes!" Mr. Joestar exclaimed with an almost child-like wonder on his face.

"I created questions, and questions need answers. I can't find any answers. Plus, I would rather die than work all uniform like that."

"Just follow your own path, Akira. Do not worry about finding answers yet, we have time" Avdol said. You were about to protest, but he started to speak again. "You look exhausted. Go on and get some sleep."

You got up, and said "You two should too, afterall, the elderly need their rest."

Mr. Joestar looked offended. You started walking out, but then you remembered another question.

"Oh! I remembered some more questions!" You turned to face them. "These have to do with the fleshbuds. Will all of DIO's servants be controlled by them? Or are some willingly following him? Most importantly, can we trust Kakyoin? What if DIO still has some control over him? What if-"

"Go to bed, Akira," Avdol said with an exhausted smile on his face.

"Fine."

-

You return back to your room and find an awake Kakyoin.

"Hi," you greet as you walk past him. You sit down cross-legged on your futon, and begin to sew again.

"Hey, Akira," he responded smiling. You wanted to gauge some information out of him, so you began to subtly and nonchalantly question him until he started asking questions back.

You went back and forth, and having a conversation with him. It was pleasant, like talking to an old friend.

He stopped talking to look at you with a smile.

"You know, I've only heard your voice a few times, but I like it when you talk." He responds with a genuine tone, causing you to become somewhat flustered.

"I'd say the same about you." you responded, turning the tables back on him. You stood up.

"I'm going to go have a smoke, I'll be back shortly."

"I'll be here," he lets out a small chuckle.

-

Walking outside, you find Jotaro to be out in the garden. Judging based on the smoke in the air, you guessed he was doing the same thing you were about to.

You walk over to sit on the bench across from where he was. Sitting down and pulling out a cigarette, you find him reaching out his lighter to you.

You both were silent for a moment, before you decided to change that.

"It's a nice night, hm?"

"Yeah, I guess it is."

After another pause, he speaks to you.

"So," he begins. "What's this whole trip about?"

"Well, there's a lot we know yet a lot we don't." You take a drag of your cigarette before letting it rest in between your fingers for a moment.

"Earlier when you had just gotten out of jail, this was explained to you, but I'll make it easier to digest. DIO is a vampire. He supposedly died the same night your great-great grandfather did back in the 1800's. But, we know now, based on the appearance of stands in the Joestar bloodline, and thanks to your grandfather's stand, that he is alive. This means that you and the rest of your family are in danger, hence why Muhammad and I are here to assist. Unless DIO is stopped, your family will remain in danger."

You stopped talking to let it sink in. Just by looking at him you could tell his brain was going 90 kilometers per second.

"Despite what the old man may say," you speak again. "You don't have to accompany us. Live a normal life if you can. Don't get yourself wrapped up in this chaos if you don't need to. In a short amount of time, our mission will be complete and we'll be back. Your worth in all our eyes isn't determined by how useful your stand will be this once, so don't stress about it."

He hesitated before nodding.

"Alright."

He stood up, putting his cigarette out in an ash tray that was stationed on the arm rest of the bench.

"Thanks."

"No need to thank me, Kujo," you mimic his actions, standing and putting out your cigarette.

"See you tomorrow," you say as he heads to his room. He nods.

You return to your own, careful not to wake Kakyoin as you take off your outer shirt and crawl into your futon.

-

You woke up relatively early, not extremely early, but at a decent time.

You dress and leave the room, moving as quiet as you can.

You sit in the garden and watch the sun as it continues to rise.

Your moment of peace was cut off when you hear a loud nose come from the kitchen, as well as Avdol calling for Mr. Joestar.

Out of curiosity you head towards the kitchen, to find Mr. Joestar, Jotaro, and Avdol surrounding Holly. You push through Jotaro and Mr. Joestar to get to Holly.

"What's going on?" you ask Avdol.

"She's collapsed, she has a high fever."

You nod, and look down at the woman. Then, you feel a small surge of energy. You kneel on the ground, and tell Avdol to turn her over. Pulling down the back of her shirt, you discover a stand.

"I knew I felt some type of energy. She's manifesting a stand. Mr. Joestar," you turn to him, "this further confirms what you told us in New York. DIO's stand is affecting the Joestar bloodline. Though I don't know Mrs. Holly all that well, I feel like she's a kind hearted woman. She won't be able to mani-" you're cut off by Mr. Joestar slamming his hand against the wall next to his grandson.

"My daughter wouldn't hurt a fly," he starts, "there's no way that she'll properly manifest a stand."

"What do we need to do?" Jotaro asks his distraught grandfather.

"We need to go and kill DIO."

"Oi, Old man" you start as you grab a towel and put it under cold water in the sink, "we were planning this anyway. However," you walk back to Holly and put the towel on her forehead, "Now we're timed. No one, regardless of who they are, can withstand a fever like this for long. If we don't hurry," you look down, "it's likely she'll die."

A grim silence came over the room, and at this point, Kakyoin was awake and standing in the doorway.

"He doesn't want to leave Cairo, huh?"

"Doesn't seem like it," you respond.

"How much did you hear?" Mr. Joestar asks him.

"Most of it," he responds, "and I want to help you defeat him."

The response leaves everyone a little shocked, including you.

"Why?" You ask, "You just met us, you'd be risking your life for practical strangers."

"You and Jotaro saved my life, therefore I believe I'm in debt." You were going to protest, but he continued. "Plus, I can tell Holly is a kind woman, she doesn't deserve this. She's the type of woman I could fall in love with."

He had you until that last part. While the others in the room didn't seem to pay any attention to it, you were sat on the ground with a confused.

"Well," you started, "We should probably move Mrs. Holly and confirm DIO's location. To do that, I suggest using spirit photography, Mr. Joestar."

"Alright," he responds.

Jotaro picks his mom up, and begins to take her to her room, with Mr. Joestar following close behind.

"Avdol, I'll make contact with the Speedwagon Foundation. I'll tell them to get their best here."

"I'll leave it to you, Akira," he responded. "Thank you."

You made your way to the telephone on the wall. After a few minutes of dialing, redialing, and quick conversation, the Speedwagon Foundation gave you your confirmation that Japan's best were on their way.

This left you and Kakyoin alone in the kitchen.

"Holy shit, this whole thing took such a turn. I feel so awful for Kujo and Mr. Joestar." You attempt to make small talk between you two.

"I agree," he says, "are you okay?"

"I should be asking you that, how's your head?"

"It's better."

"That's good," you say back while filling a glass with water to bring to Holly, "I'm glad. Go rest some more, you'll need it."

"Alright, do you need any help?"

"Nope, I assure you, I'm all set."

With that you leave and take the glass to Holly.

Upon arrival, you see Holly awake, with Mr. Joestar taking care of her.

You leave the water with them.

"The Speedwagon Foundation are sending their team now, Mr. Joestar."

He nods in acknowledgement.

You walk back to your room to get your coat. After getting it and slipping it on, you walk out to find Kujo walking past your room.

"Kujo," you start, "wanna smoke?"

After contemplating for a second, he agreed.

"I don't know if you already know, but Jiji used his stand to get a picture of DIO." How could you miss that much? He continued, "I used mine to see if there was anything to confirm our location. I found a fly, Avdol recognized it, so he went to the library to research. I heard him a minute ago, so I think he found it."

"Alright," you responded, "we should probably head over there."

-

When you walked back to where Holly was, you found Mr. Joestar and Avdol talking to the Speedwagon Foundation, who were bringing medical equipment in.

"Who are they?" Jotaro asks.

"The aforementioned Speedwagon Foundation. We're probably leaving within the next hour judging by how fast they're working. I assume you'll be accompanying us now?"

He hummed in response. You felt bad for him. Despite his harsh exterior towards her, you could tell he cared for his mother.

Avdol and Mr. Joestar finished talking to the foundation, so you walked over to them. You talked about the situation with them for a while, when Avdol had realized something. Jotaros stand doesn't have a name.

Avdol approached Jotaro (oh your approaching me?), and held out tarot cards to him. Jotaro picked a card, this time being The Star.

"I shall name your stand Star Platinum." Avdol told Jotaro.

Kakyoin had walked over to the group.

Looking around, you felt everyone reflected their stand to some extend.

Mr. Joestar and the Hermit, representing an acquired wisdom.

Avdol and the Magician, representing an intelligence and capable soul.

Kakyoin and the Hierophant, representing a value for tradition and a strong intuition

And Jotaro and the Star, representing hope for the future.

Though you were prepared for the hardships ahead, you felt as if you had a good group of people at your side.

-
To be continued...>

-

i hope you're enjoying the story so far and thank you for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 3.4K 20
a lonely redhead's life gets ruined by a delinquent. either for better or for worse. ♡ ♡ ♡ profanity, loneliness, and fluff. (there may be sensationa...
1.2K 15 29
Base off my immortal and one dream I had. Follow our hero Gappy in her quest in love. Who will it be? Kakyoin, or DIO? We may never know... But more...
26.6K 338 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( ╹▽╹ )!!!💞 Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...
1.1K 85 8
You were just a normal 20 year old, struggling with a day to day job. But one night, During a very strange storm, you are struck by lightning and blo...