The Billionaire's Wife |✓

De sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... Mais

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 37

7.8K 409 96
De sia_fictional

Surprise! Surprise!

Fourth update of the week.

Happy reading.
___________________________________________
**************************************
Writer's POV

The night sky, still enlighten with Newyear lights in the streets of Berlin, Germany; pouring white, fluffy, cold balls scattering upon the trees, roads, housing buildings, cars and people's umbrella.

"So, where's my return gift?" A bubbly Sia chirps in the cold weather of January.

Stuffed in winter clothes, still she doesn't lack enthusiasm in her; making Armaan adore his only love.

His heart felt heavy. The more night serial with coldness, his stomach churn with the burning sensation. Anxiety.

He is going to give worst return gift, she would've ever received.

Looking into her hazel eyes shinning with happiness; lips curled as her cheeks and nose already dipped into baby pink shade because of the cold weather.

It's his birthday that day.

The worst day of his life is going to get stamped in his memories. In her memories. In their memories. Forever.

He is going to leave her; her return gift of whatever she did to him to make him better as a person.

"Armaan, it's getting cold outside. Speak fast or I'll freeze here." Sia says jumping on her spot while palms her mouth to stop freezy breath getting into her nose.

She looks the cutest with the thick winter coat with a furry cap on; in her 5'6 height.

What can he ask more. She already gave two years of her life to him. A year stayed like a friend to him, and that one year was enough for 24 year Armaan Khanna to loose his heart to 23 year old Sia Roy.

He sadly smiled at her and opened his arms. Without wasting any second; the queen of his heart snuggled into his chest in search of warmness.

He engulf her small figure in his strong arms. It's going to be empty after sometime. He's going to miss this.

He's going to miss her.

"This feels so nice." Sia mumbled against his chest. His hold on her tightened. Very.

"I love you." Armaan says in utterly calm voice. His heart feeling more heavy by passing each second.

Sia closed her eyes, "I love you too." Feeling wholesome; nothing else she wants apart from being in arms of the man who make her see the real her.

Who made her confident about herself which is lost in her teenage because her brother's fan use to compare both of the siblings. Use to criticize her. Made her feel low. She's nothing like Roy's. Her look. Her talking ways. Her dressing sense. Her voice. Everything.

Her life was a toy to the people who doesn't know her as a person. Mental sickening is what she went through.

The toxicity is what made her flew away from her home to Germany meanwhile her destiny played a vital role in her life to introduce her to the only person who changed her perception about life.

Her first love.

Her Armaan.

"Won't you ask today that why I love you?" Armaan says as warm tears start lining his eyes. He leaned his face on her head.

Sia chuckles at his question. She loves to hear why he fallen in love with her.

She tried to look up from his chest but he didn't let her. Not caring of his action, she smiles and answered, "Why you love me, Armaan?"

Armaan lips almost prickled. His senses ask him to back off. He will break her delicate heart. Eventually, he will break her, but he decided to listen his mind instead of heart.

He took a deep breath, "I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you. I love you with every beat of my heart. I love you because you join me in my weirdness. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way." Armaan begins with heavy heart. Tears brimming in his eyes.

Love is what he can't get, he can't give, he can't stay for.

Unaware of his heart shattering state, Sia grinned listening to him. Her heart felt pleased. Sanity and solace, is what she finds in him, but she didn't realised that her every piece of peace is going to shatter soon. Her heart will be broken soon.

He will walk away, with her heart.

"I love you too, Aaru." Sia replies enthusiastically, using the endearment which she use to tease him.

He hates when she calls him 'Aaru' because it sounds too girlish to him.

She was waiting for groaning and annoying sound of him, but nothing like that came. Instead, she heard a sob coming.

Her brows furrowed. She tried to push him away but his hold on her never lessened.

"Armaan, are you crying? What happened?---" She tried to push him away but his hold on her was same, "--Lemme see. Why are you--- Armaan, Leave me." She wriggled in his arms.

"Please, some moments. Stay like this." He pleaded. His voice was so broken that made churn in her stomach. Her gloves clothed hands fisted his jacket from behind.

"What happened, baby?" She asked worriedly. She never saw him crying. Never.

She felt uneasy for a moment. Something in her heart said it's going to change. But change 'what'?

If she knew!

"Whenever I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, Sia. I love you." His lost confidence, his heavy voice didn't settled her senses.

What he said;

It was full of love yet broken.

It was promising but broken.

It was soothing but piercing to her heart.

She felt her heart dropping into her stomach pit. She felt nauseaous. She can sense something dreadful is coming. She pushed herself more into him like he'll fade away with his words.

Only if she knew.

"But you need to know that you’re enough. You are complete with or without me. You are enough just as you are. You---" Sia cut off him in between. She already understood where this is going.

"Armaan, no...please stop. Don't---don't do this. I know, I am stupid. I am clumsy, but don't do this to me. Please.. I love you. If there's something wrong, we can fix that. Don't---" Her heart cried. She can't take this. Not now, not ever.

Her eyes pooled with fresh tears and her mind went blocked. Her banging heart against her chest, as if he will pulled him back, it will fall off.

Her life is going to stop. Her mind swirled. Her legs wobbled.

This wasn't she thought, is going to end up.

Armaan tried to push her away from him. If he would see hear her more, there's no way, he would be able to leave her. Leave his heart to 'his heart'.

But she stubbornly clenched her fist on his jacket, "No..no. Not this. Please... You're not going anywhere. I am not leaving you."

Armaan took a exhausting, deep breath. He need to do this. He can't stuck her to himself.

She will get destroy. She will be the new target of them.

Two months ago, he saw it coming when he saw her on the hospital bed. Her bandaged head, plastered arm, but still a painful yet beautiful smile lazily playing on her lips. When he saw her in that state, he felt his family's bad omen engulfing the innocent soul with him.

A day she left to grab some shopping items without his knowledge, and was met with an accident. And there he realised; he can't cage her, neither can tell her the truth.

He can't snatch her freedom from her. He can't ask her to stay as suffocated as he live. He can't pull her into the same hell, in which he is living since forever.

He can't push her under the accelerating truck.

He can't stand with that. He just can't. And if it meant leaving her for her good then be it.

"Sia, leave." He commanded in his tough voice.

The stubborn she is, she shook her head violently, "Anything but leaving." She denied.

Armaan heart shattered hearing her almost begging voice. She's crying and reason is he... himself.

He grabbed her upper arms, "I said leave, Sia." She again shook her head in denial.

Closing his eyes, he abruptly pushed her away from him; but again she fisted his jacket over his bicep.

She look up with brimming teary, red hazel eyes. She shook her head in 'no' like a little baby. Her lips quicker.

He smiled at her sadly. And kissed her tears staining cheeks making her sob harder.

"Please, Armaan... do--don't leave me. I will do whatever you will say. I will never go out without in--informing you. Please don't go. I can't live without you. I will die, Armaan. Don't do--do this to me. I---"

Armaan just intently absorbed her lovingly. It's for the last time, he is listening to her.

He placed a index finger on her rosy lips to stop her rambling, "Shushh! Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story. Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever. You will learn to live wit--without me. I know, my Sia... she's way stronger than anyone. Hmm!" Lastly his voice cracked. He clenched his jaw with thudding heart of his.

The more he wants to stay with her, the faster he want to leave her. Or else he'll not be able to let her go.

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

Armaan thought it's going to be okay, but hell he was kidding to!

LOVE?

It makes people live or die but cry; and that's a sweet lie.

Sia shook her head violently as she snorted, "No. I don't understand anything. You are not leaving me. What about my fairytale then?" Her voice sounded she lost at last.

She saw it in his eyes. That's a goodbye.

Armaan cupped her face while he wipes her tears with the pad of his thumbs lovingly, "Don't cry, Rupanzel. I am not your prince. I can't give you the fairytale you want."

"Don't do this..please. You're my prince."

"I am not, malika-e-Armman."

"Who will love me now?"

"Many will. You don't know, what spectacular person you are. No one can stop themselves from loving you."

"Then don't stop loving me?" She pleaded with falling tears.

A lone tear betrayed Armaan which he's holding since they broke their last hug, "I can never stop loving you, princess." He promised.

"Then why are you leaving me?"

"Because some people are just meant to let you know that you deserve to be loved. They aren't meant to stay." He says while sipping the last glimpse of the girl whom he ever loved.

Armaan ushers to her face as she closed her eyes as he joined their forehead. After a moment of thick and heart wrecking silence, he kissed her forehead which lasted for a minute.

"This is my return gift to you. You are free bird to whom no one can ever cage. Not even you."

"Why are you doing this?"

"To save you."

"From who?"

"Me." He swallowed the heavy lump in his throat.

And with that he left the girl with his heart to nurture it forever. He did it to save her. But in his decision making, he forget that this relationship wasn't one-way.

Four seasons, but only winter he loved. When he let the coldness caged in his heart set free, disguised as the cold January winds. He didn't saw summersault already making their way to him.

Two life. Two hearts. Shattered. Because of one decision. But was it mutual? No. He has no right to decide for other one. Not like this.

He didn't turned around. He left her in the middle of the road between unknown people who passed seeing her devasted state.

Her head downwards, her shoulder hung low. Her body prickled as she cried. She sobs seeing her love going away from her. She wanted to scream out. Loud enough, so that he can hear her heart's shattering sound.

'Didn't you saw it, Armaan? You use to read me by my eyes. Why can't you see my pain today?'

Her eyes travelled with his retreating figure and then, everything was white. Snow.

She wonders;

What a lovely thing it is, varied by its coldness. Differ in designs, it is distinct; whereas every drop weighs. It has purity in nature, and cleanliness in color. Disastrous it may seem, it blinds living species. A fuss in human's eye, but a thing is certain. The coldness within, signifies it's exterior. Turn the world upside down, it will always be cold.

'Can you feel its coldness, my love?' Sia questions the white ice.

Embracing every part of your body. Tracing each wrinkles in your skin. Fighting that fiery soul inside you.

Yes you've felt it, it was strong.

But what I have is stronger.

And how come you don't?

My pain shows, colder than any snow.

She left with white, fluffy, cold balls of snow, feeling numb.

Armaan's security team didn't left Sia until she was inside her house. And that was a final goodbye.

********
The mansion doesn't feel as cold as before.

Well, welcome the chaotic gang of Mrs. Avni Neil Khanna who demanded her husband to let her meet her friends before the press conference which is happening next morning.

And as usual, the way he never denied her any wish; everyone is here.

Three doctors with two actors enters the gigantic wooden doors of villa; making it fill with fresh airs.

It was seven in the evening.

"This is so beautiful." Kia breath out as she enters in. Rishabh places his hand on her lower waist and pushes her forward so that others can move forward.

Sophia walks in with a different confidence. While the Roy siblings silently ambled inside.

Abhinav is feeling awkward. He didn't feel right to pay a visit to Avni after what he accused her of, but Avni requested him to be here. He wanted to talk on the day Sia arrived but they didn't got the time.

Maybe today they can re-start.

Abhinav really didn't find its a good idea to pay a visit to the house where Neil and Avni lives together. Somehow he mend his heart to accept the truth, that she can't be his.

He really did lost his first love. His heart really feels like fire lifting on the calm breeze.

On the other hand, Sia has some sense of soothing balm over her broken heart. The air of this unknown home viz the essence of love feels like illusion to her. Her heart calms as if the everlasting longing void of her heart is going to get fill.

Only if she knew!

She didn't knew where her faith is taking her. Her destiny is going to play her again. But this time her heart will be no more broken. It will heal. Will it?

Fate made it's move.

Here she is, at his door.

Love is the only remedies to all her wounds.

The door, she is stepping in; will awake her every old wound. Threshold her every feelings.

The fragrance of rich black furnished, glass house feels like remedies to her tasteless world.

"Ohh my god! GIRLFRIEND!" Advik shouts. He runs to the entrance hall leaving Shweta, Prakash and impatient Avni behind who were settled into the black luxurious couch.

Avni snaps her head where her brother hauls to, her face adorned with a smile meanwhile Shweta and Prakash also stands up with a welcoming smile plastered on their faces but their heart is beating widely.

Why? Armaan and Sia.

Natasha went numb when Advik addressed one of three ladies as 'girlfriend'. She's feeling nauseous since morning. Butterfly flipping in her hearts. She's hiding something and Advik's ignorance didn't settled with her.

'Is this the same boy?' Natasha is wondering since morning.

While Neil stood with a scowl in his face.

(A/N: Neil ka kharab mood, kiski wajah se hai btao?🤭)

Sia moods enlighten as her lips curves into beautiful smile when she heard Advik's voice.

"Boyfriend!" Sia mumbles with a pretty smile. Advik engulf her in a bear hug.

A squeal left from Sia's mouth when she was lifted into air by Advik. She grabs Advik's shoulders in reflex when he swirled her around making her giggles.

Avni, Abhinav, Sophia, Kia and Rishabh chuckles at their forever way of meeting.

Natasha heart slump at their bond meanwhile her face paled. The older couple changes a worried glances while Neil took a sharp breath.

"Ayee! Adi, put me down." Sia laughs.

Advik put her down and kisses her right cheek, "Girlfriend, I missed you so muchh. Finally...we met after three months." He exclaims happily unaware of the person who is boring hole into his head.

That's none other than our own angry man; Armaan Khanna.

"I missed you too, boyfriend." Sia says as she ruffles Advik's flawless hairs.

Armaan is standing near the dinning area with a glass of water in his hand; hidden from the entrance hall. His eyes pours deadly glares at Advik. His face turns red in anger, and he looks really mad. Really.

'The fuck! How dare him?' Armaan clench his jaw meanwhile his hold on the glass increases.

He can't see another man hanging his arms around his woman. All he can see is red.

Armaan's heart touches every peak of jealousy. His heart is burning. He was eagerly waiting for her. He didn't knew, how he is gonna face her; but little his heart said 'better to face her than avoiding her.'

His blood blend eyes never left her. Sia felt someone heating gaze on her, but when she turned around, she found nothing but a black partition between the hall and the other area.

"Mom, please handle Armaan bhai. He looks like, he is going to kill Advik." Natasha whispers in her mother's ears getting terrified by the looks Armaan is passing. Armaan's anger is really something you shouldn't amalgamate.

Shweta brows furrowed. She follows the direction where Natasha's eyes are settled. Shweta eyes goes bigger in size and she gulp the bug time.

"Not now." Shweta murmurs, and didn't waste any second to ushers to her younger son.

She doesn't want Advik to face Armaan's warth.

While next what Natasha watches, she smacks her forehead.

Now it's time for her elder brother who's glaring at none other than leading cinema star of India.

There Neil's precious woman in certain someone's arms; rasping his back while muttering something which is only audible to both the childhood friends.

A rage of adrenaline rises in Neil's body. The irritation in his eyes is clearly visible. He clenched his jaw while he saw Avni laughing to whatever Abhinav said to her.

While Armaan's state was no different. His mother kneading his back and trying to calm him as she asks him to control his anger, but it seems like everything is falling into deaf ears.

Until it was Advik, Armaan was handling himself, but when Rishabh hugs Sia; he lost it. So did Neil.

Both the jealous Khanna brothers stride into the entrance hall. Shweta sits on the near by chair meanwhile Natasha jumps in her spot, "Dad, what will happen now?"

Prakash smriked, "Very well then...I was waiting for my son's that when will they man up and claim their woman." Making Natasha's jaws hung low.

Natasha blinks her eyes furiously, "You can't be serious!"

"Oyee! Puttar, they're lineage of Khanna's. It's in our blood."

Before anyone would get the chance to speak, the both alpha males grabs wrist of their respective woman's, and drags them outside of the hall making everyone baffle by their precipitous and unanticipated move.

Until it was between Avni and Neil, everyone was okay. But Armaan taking Sia with him; didn't made any sense to anyone.

Armaan's unforseen behavior infuriated Abhinav. No one can take his sister like that.

"What does he thinks of himself?" Abhinav spat angrily gathering good amount of attention from the slack jawed audience.

"What exactly happened?" Kia mumbles.

"I wonder too." Rishabh joins in, and they look towards Sophia for an answer.

Sophia raised her both hand in defence, "Well, this time my state is no different from you guys. I don't know anything about them." Sophia says while refering to Armaan and Sia.

Kia let out a exhausting breath, "Why this Khanna's are so mysterious!" She grumbles in annoyance. Rishabh shush her because what he heard, if anyone from Khanna would hear; they'll definitely gonna not like her saying. And you better not make Khanna's your enemy.

"Mmm! Looks like I am going to be uncle very soon." Advik smriks at the retreating figures of both the couple.

Everyone's eyes snaps at him.

"WHAT?" Abhinav's protective brother instinct is surfacing him.

"Really! That means I am gonna be aunt." Kia exclaims.

Rishabh and Sophia shook their head, "For once, can't you people try to act like a mature person?" They both asks in unison while their eyes held disbelief and apologetic emotions.

Abhinav was about to follow the same direction where Armaan took Sia, but was held back by Shweta.

"Excuse me! Calm down please. It's between them. Do not interfere. I request you---"

Abhinav narrows his eyes, "What do you mean by do not interfere, ma'am? That's my sister whom that man took just like that."

Shweta gulps, "I know, son. But think for once, if she didn't knew him; she must've protested. She didn't; because she knows my son. I assure you nothing will happen to her." She tries to pacify him.

Abhinav expression changes from raged to calculative one. Still, his clenched jaw lasts his hold together.

"I am sorry for acting abruptly. I just...you know, that's my sister and I didn't thought they might know eachother." Abhinav explains.

Prakash smiles at him, "We do, Mr. Roy. That's good your protective about your sister. My sons are no less when it comes to their sister."

"It's okay after all we are family." Not aware of her blabbering mouth, Natasha jumps in, making everyone perplexed except Khanna's.

"Excuse me but what?" Abhinav asks in confusion.

Shweta smacks Natasha's head, "Nothing...she means, you know, you all are Avni's friends and friends are family. So...yes! Come on, sit with us. They'll be here after sometime."

Abhinav still didn't pleased by leaving his baby sister with the unknown man, but nonetheless follows Shweta.

They're about to sit on couch when DD enters with a girl in early twenties.

Before anyone would've asked anything, again Advik squeals in happiness as he runs to the girl.

"NAVIII, I missed you." Advik didn't let the girl answer as he engulf her petite figure tightly. He let out the series of apologies for leaving the states without informing her.

Navya chuckles at him while reciprocating the hug with same intensity.

"I missed you too, babe." Navya chuckles at his antics.

And the sweet endearment made someone's heart drop to stomach pit. Natasha gulp the raw emotion passed through her eyes. She feels someone snatched away something from her. But she's clueless. What?

Natasha doesn't understand why Advik's ignorance feels like someone is scratching out something from her body. She feels surreal emotions attacking her senses when she sees him kissing Navya's forehead.

'She must be special to him. No one kisses someone's forehead just like that. That's belongs to only special one.' Her eyes brims with hot tears. Jealousy.

(A/N: Jealousy is a sweet honeycomb of your burning desires.)

Clenching her jaw; she sprints out of the hall making everyone bewildered.

"Now what happened to her?" Shweta questions to her husband who's following his daughter's skedaddle frame dashing out to her room.

Advik turns vulnerable. He's not liking his ways of shutting her off. Spurning her, is not what he wanted, he thought when he will finally find her; but the way she left him behind without a word after that night. He is broken.

"What a dramatic welcome we got." Kia whispers in Rishabh's ear; but soon her jolly natures fade blush crept her cheeks because her lips brushes over Rishabh's cheek when he turned around to hear her clearly.

"Ali, where are you?" Sophia whines as she sees couples mingles.

********

"You're fucking mine. You heard me? That Roy boy don't have rights to touch you." Neil roars on Avni's lips as he fiercely claims her lips.

********

"You're mine and only mine, all rights reserved." An angry Armaan bangs his right fist on the door making Sia close her eyes as she is caged between door and furious Armaan; his both arms on either side of her head.

___________________________________________
**************************************
4270 words.

Happy?

More drama is on the way.

Don't worry you'll gonna have full sight of the alpha males of Khanna family.

*******
How was this chapter?

Possession.

Heartbreak.

Breakup.

Love.

Mostly what I liked? Khanna's siblings jealousy.

*******
Just the quick idea of Armaan and Sia's timeline.

1. They met when he was 23 and Sia is a year younger than him.

2. They started dating at the age when he was 24 and Sia was 23.

3. He left her at age of 25.

4. In present, Sia is 27 and Armaan is  28.

*******
Drop your votes and precious views in comment box.

Please follow me and share this book with your friends.

Much love <3
~Author
___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
228K 11.8K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
876K 52.5K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...