👸🏻Mistress Of A Mafia😈

By storyyy_telllerrr_

A revenge full marriage turned into a beautiful love with some twists. Joined the journey to know more about... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 5

841 115 15
By storyyy_telllerrr_

At 6 Pm in Mansion,

Sam was readied in his silk dhoti and shirt. Siv was dolled up on a red colour saree with few jewels. That saree was his mom's apart from her memory the only thing he has was that saree.

Sam's costume:

Siv's Costume:

Siv's parents also brought here by blind folding. Because he don't want anyone to know about his place.

In Garder,

Ps: imagine this in night time without any light apart from fires light.

One priest came, first he asked Sam to come to the stage and done some rituals. Then he asked Siv to come to the stage. Before Siv's mother brought her, Sam asked Mary to bring her to stage. Siv stood beside Sam. Again some rituals happen. After chanting some mantras, he handover the mangalsutra to Sam. Sam took that and closed his eyes.

Sam mv: Amma appa na ipo panradu romba Periya thappunu enaku theriyum...aana enaku vera vali therila.... Please en mela idhukaga kova padadinga... epovum pola ena bless pannunga

He opened his eyes and saw Krishnan and tied the thali around Siv's neck without seeing her. Siv just hang her head low and looked at the thali. Priest handover kumkum to Sam. Again he didn't take a look at her. By seeing her father, he placed that on her forehead and thali. The priest asked both of them to take 3 rounds around the holy fire.

Round 1:
Sam mv: Krishnan ne enaku thandha valiyoda 100 madangu vali unaku kedaikum
Siv mv: Ena aanalum en appaku edhum aaga vida maten

Round 2:
Sam mv: I'm sorry Sivaangi enala manasara una kasta padutha mudiyumanu trla but kandipa kasta paduthuven
Siv mv: Sam ne ena evlo kasta paduthunalum....na epovum pola una love pannuven

Round 3:
Sam mv: Kadavuley epovum enkuda irukura ellarum nalla irukanumnu na unga kita kepen...ipo Sivaangi enkuda dan iruka...avalum epovum nalla irukanum
Siv mv: Kadavuley Sam epovum nalla irukanum

They stopped and exchanged the garlands. And Surya make them to sign the marriage documents. Finally both are now officially married. Siv went to her parents and about to take their blessings but Sam stopped her.

Sam: Don't dare to do that. Understand...he said coldly, she just hummed.

Sam: Guards take them back to their house.

Soon the guards blind folded them and took them out.

After they left the mansion's lights on. Till now all were pure dark not even moon's light came due to no moon day. Only the holy fire gave some vision to all of them. Soon everyone dispersed to their place like guards back to their position, Surya and Praveen leave the couples and left. Mary took aarthi and welcomed them inside. Soon she also left to her house which is present backside of the house telling them to have their dinner which is kept inside their room.

Sam brought Sivaangi to his room. Siv entered and saw a painting of one woman. And some paintings of group of members. Before she could ask Sam. Sam dragged her before the paintings.

Sam: Unaku theva blessings dana.... first ivanga kita vaangiko...next avanga elarukitayum vaangiko he pointed the painting has more people.

Both joined their palms and prayed to them.

After that he asked Siv to take the food and sleep and was about to left the room but before that,

Siv: Sss ..aa...Sam...her voice just came as a whisper

Sam turned towards her

Sam: What ?? He asked in a determined tone

Siv: Ddd...re ..ss....

Sam: For your kind information, I'm not a ghost or anything. Just say loudly what are you trying to say!

Siv: change panna dress illa... I can't sleep with this saree
Siv gathered her courage and told in a one stretch

Sam: Go to your room. The closest has everything you want. And don't take my name. Understand

Saying this he shut the door and left the mansion.

Siv mv: Ipo en ivanga ipdi panranga.... sometimes he cares for me ...Yes I saw this in his eyes when he saved me from the tiger. But now without reason he shouted at me.

She went to the opposite room. And opened the closest which has numerous dress from traditional to modern outfit. She took one pj, got refreshed and changed to it. She kept the saree safely in her cupboard because when Sam gave that saree to her. He repeated same words "this is my mom's saree so keep it safely".

On the other side, Sam went to the forest. He has one secret underground there. There only he deals his mafia business and punish people. Once he reached there, he directly went to the prison with axe is his hand. There tied 4 men only with their boxers with blood oozing from their body. When they saw Sam, all are requested Sam to kill them as soon as possible.

Sam: Inda valiku ...saavu evlovo better nu thonudula da ipo....ipdi dana anda ponnukum irundhurukum.....apdi enna da kaama veri ungaluku.....poiyum poiyum school padikura ponna....chaaaa..... ungaluku idellam pathadhu....wait saaguradhuku munnadi naragam na enanu kaatren

He asked his guards to cut of their manhood. All screamed in pain but he enjoys it.

Blood started to come from there also. Everything one losing their consciousness. Sam pour ice water on their face. All came to sence for few minutes. It's enough for him to cut off their heads. And he does it.
Sam cut off the heads one by one by bringing them to conscious. Now he satisfied for what he does.

___________

Let me tell you something my dear readers,

Sam's family is also a mafia. And his father is the King there. Sam goes to the orphanage at the age of 10. Sam studied really hard to get back his life. Because Sam was born with a silver spoon, he can't accept the truth he had lost his family completely in that incident. And in orphanage also no one took care of him other than his friends. He studied in scholarship and went to US for higher studies. With his knowledge he built again his father's kingdom. When he comes to India he didn't like the crimes that happening here. And the poverty he faced in his childhood still exists here. Sam doesn't want it to continue. So with his father's trusty people he again joined mafia. He helped the people with that money who are really struggled to move their life. Because his business profit doesn't enough for the needs. So only he chose this way. And for the crime he took the charge as the judge who gave final statement to the criminals. Mostly Sam, Surya and Praveen tried to punish them through the court. But that bloody criminals somehow escape from that. Those who are not getting their deeds back only took to the underground and their final judgement was death.

Now also he didn't kill any good people. The people one who deserves this only getting this.

Infact he was the one who killed his employee for cheating him. But he doesn't want his family to suffer. He only helping them to live.

If Sam thought to kill Krishnan, it doesn't take even a minute to kill him. But he don't want that because Krishnan deserves better than this.

_______________

Back to reality,

Sam asked the men to dispose their bodies. His white shirt dhoti is covered with blood. Again he came back to the mansion and entered the room only to see, Siv awake and sat in the bed. Once Siv saw him in that dress, she panicked and jumped from the bed and goes to Sam

Siv: Sam enachu.... En dress la ratham ah iruku....ungaluku edhadu adi patrucha....she checked him completely

But Sam pushed her little and directly went to the washroom to clean himself. After having shower, he came out with a towel around his waist. Siv who waits for him to answer her questions waited outside by checking whether the door gets open. There comes her man who is looking hot . Siv forgot the reality which were happening to her and went back to the old Siv who used to stalk Sam, now she is ogling at him. Sam saw her but soon went to the wardrobe to change his cloth. On the whole time of showering till now his only thought was, why she got panicked seeing them in that dress. If she scared for herself has an meaning but why she got panic anything happened to him. She saw him yesterday only but that too he portrayed in the bad manner. Then why she cares for him. This thought running in his mind. He changed and came out in his tracks and vest. When he came out, Siv starts his question

Siv : Ungaluku enachu...na ketutey irunden..nenga badhil sollama poitinga...she asked in a concerned

Sam: Na edhuku unaku badhil sollanum....poi thoongu

Siv was hurted by his words but she expected this from him. So she silently went to the bed and sat at the one corner with her head supported the bedpost.

Sam: Una thoongunu sonnen.... saying this he made her to lay on the bed

Siv turned to the opposite side , her back facing him. Sam forgot to take his pill and lay on the other side. He slept but sleep is far away from her. She got up and look at Sam who was peacefully sleeping.

Siv POV:

Ivlo naal en dream la ungala paathutu irundhen...unga kuda seranumnu aasa paten...ipo adhu unmaiya nadandhuruku...but enala adha happy ah accept pannika mudila...en ipdilam panringa...enaku bayama iruku Sam ungala elandhuruvanonu....

__________

Tears roll down from her eyes before it could reach him she wipe that. Siv bend and placed a forehead kiss. She was about to move back but his hand hold hers. He mummered "bayama iruku mummy....ena vitu pogada" and tears escaped from his eyes. Siv thought that was his bad dreams. So she thought to wake him up. Before that

- tbc....

See you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye💙❤️

A/n: May be the next chapter gets delayed ... sorry in advance 🙏🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 10.5K 82
revenge turn into unconditional and passionate love story beep in to known more. It's a mature story 🔞🔞🔞🔞
16K 2.3K 18
In every relationship, There's going to be arguments, fights, smile, tears, upside down. Things said out of anger, mad exes, attitude and jealousy. B...
6.8K 891 27
Lets see..
89.6K 9.6K 59
This is purely an imaginary Fanfiction of our very own SamSiv! ❤️💫 This is a Fanfiction..! Not meant to be real! All situations in this story is my...