"Runaway Ghoul" DewDrop Ghoul...

By Nameless-Simp

After being summoned by Sister Imperator years ago, he was always treated the harshest by her for acting out... More

Chapter 1: What Started It All
Chapter 2: Taking Care Of A Ghoul From Hell
Chapter 3: The Others
Chapter 4: Arguments Unfold
Chapter 5: A Long Day
Chapter 6: Confessions
Chapter 7: Blood Moon🔞
Chapter 8: Friendships
Chapter 9: Alpha's Return
Chapter 10: Welcoming Surprise
Chapter 11: Struggles
Chapter 12: The Stone
Chapter 13: Chains Arrival
Chapter 14: Mysterious New Powers
Chapter 15: The Prophecy
Chapter 16: Mysterious Kits
Chapter 17: Chaos Kits
Chapter 18: Surprise
Chapter 19: noise complaints🔞
Chapter 20: Ghouls Dinner
Chapter 21: Lunar Eclipse
Chapter 22: Bloody hide & seek and new faces
Chapter 23: The Others From Before
Chapter 24: The Pit
Chapter 25: Revival of the Fittest
Chapter 27: Ritual🔞
Chapter 28: Body And Blood
Chapter 29: Zydrate Anatomy
Chapter 30: Hells Bells🔞
Chapter 31: Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Chapter 32: Cruelty Brought Thee Orchids
Chapter 33: Like A Villain
Chapter 34: Looking as Cause
Chapter 35: The Drug In Me Is You
Chapter 36: Ex-Human, Now Beast🔞
Chapter 37: Jesus Is Coming...
Chapter 38: Stay
Authors Note
Chapter 39: House of Affection

Chapter 26: The Papa's And Family Drama

1.5K 35 10
By Nameless-Simp

Later that day you went to the room Papa Nihil had told you to meet him, Papa Copia, and Papa Primo in. After seeing the other two Papa's caskets Papa Nihil handed you all the stuff to revive his Second oldest son Secondo. You take the top off of the casket and are immediately hit in the face by the stench of death. You say the spell and for moments to follow nothing happened until you put your hand on the arm of Secondo. After your hand lit up the second oldest of Papa Nihil's sons sat up quickly and looked around. "Where the fuck am I?!" He says before seeing his younger brother next to him in the casket. The look on his face turns to a mixture of sadness and anger as he looked to his father. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO US!?" He yells which echos off the walls. After explaining he looked to you and lifted your hand up before kissing the back of it and thanking you.

When you moved over to Papa Terzo's body something felt off about it but you didn't know what. Easily you pull down the collar of his shirt to reveal the stitches Papa Nihil had told you about. Slowly you open the book and say the spell, when you touch the Papa Terzo's body his eyes immediately open and he looks at you. He then sits up and looks around the room before attempting to stand, wobbly for a moment but soon gains his composer.
"W-Where are my ghouls?"  He asks then receives a look from his father. The look was full of annoyance and disappointment. "Back in Hell where they belong." Papa Nihil says sternly to his youngest son who ignores him and walks out of the room. Nihil's other two sons follow after their younger brother to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble.

You hand Nihil his book back then walk back to the ghouls hallway where you're met by Rain and Aether. "Y/N, Dew's been plotting something and he won't let any of us see." Aether says as his tail flicks back and forth in annoyance with the smaller ghoul. You smile and thank him for telling you before making your way to Dew's bedroom door then knock on it. The door slowly opens on its own and you walk into the completely dark room. Once you're fully in the room the door closes behind you, making it almost impossible to see anything. You saw the amber and gray-blue eyes that you love so much looking at you from the bed. You chuckle and walk over to him only for him to stop you and pull you into a deep kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.3K 48
After a traumatic incident that happened in the church when (Y/n) was 15 she is now mute and unable to speak four years later. After she ran away fro...
202K 3.2K 103
Requests are always open so feel free to drop a comment if you'd like :)
6.7K 146 29
Hi! this is the english version of my oneshots! I hope you'll enjoy them! <3
1.5K 71 12
It's been a few weeks eversince Swiss has been summoned into the Ministry, and the Multi-ghoul has already won over nearly all of the clergy members...