How to get an A [TeacherxStud...

By AngieTheTurtle

How to get an A STEP BY STEP! Step One - Be a stripper ✔ Step Two - Give a hot guy a lap dance ✔ Step Three... More

How to get an A [TeacherxStudent]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (Mr. Romano's P.O.V.)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
I'm sorry.
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilouge/Thank You <3
[ALTERNATE ENDING]

Chapter Twenty-One

2.2K 56 3
By AngieTheTurtle

Before I could finish, he grabbed my face and looked into my eyes.

"I always question myself." he muttered, "I don't understand why I am attracted to you. I said this before, but it's killing me inside. I'm not sure what exactly I should do with you."

"Miguel..."

"And when you say my name, I don't know why, but it's like I become a little excited. No matter how much you piss me off, it's just something about you."

"Then you sh-"

"Kiss you? I want to, but I can't."

Miguel let go of my face and sighed. He then slid his hands into my pockets and took them out. I gave him a questioning look, but he only looked away.

"Had I known I would have students like you, I wouldn't have become a teacher in the first place. Don't you think it troubles me that I'm in love with a student? Someone I'm ten years older than? Doesn't it scare you even the tiniest bit about our age difference?"

"It doesn't scare me." I whispered, "I mean, it used to, but it doesn't anymore."

"Doesn't it bother you that I've had sex with more women than your age?"

"No."

"I would talk more, but the marking period ends tomorrow and I have a lot to grade, I'm sorry."

"Wait, how is your brother?"

"He's okay, now leave, please."

I sighed and nodded. He gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze and walked to his desk. I walked out of his room thinking about what he said. Did he mean that? Does he... think I'm that attractive? 

'Attention all teachers!' I heard over the intercom, 'Tomorrow is the end of the marking period. Please submit your grades by 11:59 PM tomorrow! Also, students! There will be auditions in two weeks for Les Misérables! Have a great Thanksgiving and stay safe, everyone!' 

I'm not really in the mood to eat. I guess Marcus cheating on me still effects me. I mindlessly walked around the school. I popped one of the ibuprofen into my mouth and swallowed it. I walked past Marcus's classroom and felt a pang in my heart. A pang in my heart and a lump in my throat?

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, my back hitting his door, "I shouldn't have done that. I... I went too far. But you shouldn't have cheated on me... Is this the regret part? Is this where I actually want you but hate you so much...? Why would you cheat on me?"

My voice cracked and I sniffed.

"Do you need a hug?"

I flinched and looked beside me to see Cole. His arms were open and his eyes held sadness. Sniffing, I nodded and he hugged me.

"It's okay..." he whispered, "It's going to be fine, he's doing okay in the hospital."

"Did you hear everything?" I sobbed.

"Yes, but you know you can keep anything with me."

"I know... I'm sorry I never told you."

"It's okay, I just wish you'd trust me more."

He unclasped his arms and gave me a small smile.

"You shouldn't miss someone who cheated on you."

"I'm the reason why he has those burns." I whispered and shook my head, "I'm the reason why he's hurt."

"He deserves it." spat Cole, "You shouldn't be so forgiving."

"You're right." I said a sigh and glanced at his door, "You're very right."

"Do you have anything else to tell me?"

"N-... yes." I whispered, "I do."

"Go on." he said with a nod.

"I'm quitting my job." I said with a sad smile, "I was sexually assaulted by Lucy again."

"WHAT?!" yelled Cole.

"Please, don't." I said shaking my head, "I know, but don't worry."

"That, you can't let her get away with that shit again!" he yelled, "Y-"

"Cole, stop!" I shouted.

He tightened his fists and looked away.

"I know you're being a friend, but please respect my decision."

"At least I can give you money now." he muttered.

"It's okay, I can do without."

"But how will you pay your rent?"

I stayed silent and smiled.

"Now other th-"

"How." he said with gritted teeth, "Will you pay your rent?"

"I have emergency money, don't worry."

He sighed and shook his head.

"I swear you'll be the death of me." he muttered.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Alright, so someting else now. So, I've liked Mr. Romano for a while. In fact, I gave him a lap dance a couple of weeks before school. Then, he turned out to be our teacher."

"No fucking way." he said in shock, "I don't know what to think about that."

"Well, we both like each other but he's upset that I chose Marcus over him. What's worse is that he was telling me that Marcus did cheat on me."

"Haha, Marcus. What an ugly name." chuckled Cole.

"Like Cole isn't an ugly name." I muttered.

"Whatever."

"But yeah, today Miguel asked me if I minded our age gap."

"And?"

"I told him I didn't, but he's kind of worried. We did have our moments when he'd play me... but he kissed about.. three times?"'

"Wow, you're just a magnet for trouble."

"You told me to tell you these things, don't judge me."

"I'm not." he chuckled, "But you have these teachers wrapped around your finger like they're spagetti. Your report card must look good."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you're taking a teacher, well kind of, wouldn't you get high grades?"

"Wow." I said with a nod, "I never thought of that before."

"You lucky bastard."

"But the thing is, I'm already good at Italian. He just like to make fun of my accent, but other than that, I always get high grades."

"And then you do stay after his class a lot, this is starting to make a lot of sense. Did you two f-"

"Cole!" I said covering his mouth, "What is up with you guys?"

I took my hand off of his mouth and he raised an eyebrow.

"So, did you two fuck yet?"

"Cole." I muttered, "So he offered me.... one million dollar to take my v-card."

"Whoa! Are you kidd- What the, one million? He is rich?"

"Yeah, his dad owns this company in Italy."

"What is his father's name?"

"Miguel Romano Senior."

"...Holy shit..." whispered Cole, "His father... OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS!"

"What?!"

"Dude, his father is top-notch. His father own multiple companies from car making to recording studios. His father is one of the most successful people in not only Italy, but the whole fucking world!"

"How... how do you know this?"

"Have you forgotten that my father owns a company? They both worked together before. Oh my gosh, that explains why Mr. Romano looked so familiar, holy shit! Wow... He's almost a splitting image of his father, but why would he become a teacher?"

"To escape Italy I guess." I said with a shrug, "He needed a break."

"This is so fucking crazy." said Cole with a giant smile on his face, "I am... wow I'm impressed!"

"So... my teacher is the son of one of the most successful businessmen in the world?"

"Correct!"

"And he happens to like me?"

"Correct!"

"Wow..." I mumbled, "This is a lot to take in, that explains why he's fucked so many girls."

"How do you know that?"

"I mean, he told me."

"At least he's honest."

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Honest? He's far from it."

"How? The way you describe him, it's like he's the perfect guy for you."

"He's lied so much in the past, but don't worry about that. Should I go back to him and tell him about this?"

"No, don't do it. And if the media finds out he's here, then it'll be fucked up for you both."

The first bell rung and Cole and I exchanged similar looks.

"I have physics next, what do you have?"

"I'm going to change my schedule to yours."

"Guadalupe tried, but she was rejected of the class changes."

"I'm not Guadalupe." he said with a shrug, "We need to talk more."

"Cole, when I talk to you, it's like I feel so much weight come off of my shoulders."

"Oh." he said reaching into his pocket, "Here."

I smiled at the flattened sandwich that was wrapped. I took it out of his hand and laughed.

"Thank you."

"It's honey turkey, I know you like that but never had it in a while."

"Yeah." I muttered, "Thanks, I appreciate it."

"No prob, though it is a little warm. You need to eat more, it looks like you're losing weight."

"I know." I sighed, "I need to gain weight."

"How about you come over today?"

"Really? I have wor-... Oh."

"Yeah." he said with a smirk, "Come over to my house. Sleep over if you want, but you already know my house is your house. Plus, your apartment is really cold."

"I like it like that." 

"I know damn well you don't. I feel sorry for you when December comes, you usually wear giant jackets and three socks around the house." he said with a chuckle.

The next bell rung and the hallways quickly became flooded with students.

"I'll be there!" I yelled as I rushed off to the next class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

181K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
1M 90.7K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
1.1M 62.4K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
745K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!