👸🏻Mistress Of A Mafia😈

By storyyy_telllerrr_

A revenge full marriage turned into a beautiful love with some twists. Joined the journey to know more about... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 4

859 119 22
By storyyy_telllerrr_

Siv just sat in the car with hundreds of thoughts running in her mind. So she didn't notice where the car is going. After sometimes, the car stopped with a sudden break. With a jerk she came to reality. Still she is unaware of where she is. Once she watch out, she opened the door and tried to jump from the car. A strong hold on her wrist stop her actions. Sam hold her hands and pulled her towards him and closed the door. She was in Sam's arm. His one hand holds her hand and another wrapped around her shoulder.

Sam: You are looking like soo happy to see this place. But apdi iruka kudadey.

His hold on her shoulder increased. Siv can't able to control her tears coz of the pain .

Sam smiled seeing her in pain.

Sam: Why are you cring baby?? Am I harsh to you?? 
Before she nodded yes, Sam eyed her. She understands and nodded opposite

Sam: That's my girl. Same like this you have to behave infornt of everyone. Okay?

Siv just nodded. Sam left her and passed a tissue to her. She wiped her tears and have a look at her wrist which turned red coz of the hold. Her salwar is full handed. She pulls the sleeves and covered that.

Sam: Paravalaye ..na sollamaye ellam correct ah panra..ne ipdiye irundhuta unaku nalladhu... unaku pidichavangaluku nalladu. Come let's get down.

They get down from the car. Siv just ran inside and saw her parents sitting in the middle of the hall surrounded by Sam's guards. Yes, they came to Siv's house. Sam arranged the press meet here only.

Siv hugged her mom and cries in her embrace. Her parents don't know what to do when they saw Sam approaching them.

Sam: Aaahhhhh this fu*king crying sound. Just shut up . He roared like a lion. That's it the house came to pin drop silence. Only tears coming out from Siv's eyes.

Sam pulled her up and wiped her tears and set her hair. One guard came and inform the press came. So Sam took Siv and sat on the other couch opposite to her parents.

Just one reporter and one camera man came from a big news channel. Because Sam doesn't like much crowd. They started the live. It's a live news.

Sam: Hi all. I'm Sam Prasad. And I'm here to give one important announcement. Before that I'm glad to introduce my fiancee Ms. Sivaangi Krishnan, daughter of Mr. Krishnan,my healthy competitor in my business. Now I'm going to make everything official. Because thus is not an arrange marriage. It's 3 years of love, now came to an end with the marriage which is going to happen on today 6 pm at my mansion. It's very personal one, so I didn't invite anyone. It's only us. If you want anything to my family ask them. Sam ended his speech with his trademark smile.

Siv's parents know all these. Sam already informed them about this and how they should behave. The reporter asks some questions to her parents. They answered for every questions with a happy face. Here only Sivaangi doens't know anything. Then the mike atlast came to Siv.

The reporter asks Sam.

Reporter: Sir, with your permission shall I ask one personal question to mam?

Sam raised his eyebrows. The reporter's face started to sweat. The camera only covers them not the reporter so there is no problem for Sam in this. But atlast Sam said.

Sam: Go ahead.

Reporter: Thank you sir.

Reporter to Siv: Mam, it's very personal I know but the world wants to know this. If you don't mind mam, tell us your love story.

Siv just sat with a fake smile and started to speak.

Siv: Sure. Actually I was the one who fall in love with him first. After joining collegeI used to stalk him in social media but he never mind my existence. Not knowing how to control me, he finally surrender to me. She laughed, obviously all know it's fake except the channel members. And after that we used to meet secretly. My parents also know this but they don't go against my will. So they also accepted us whole heartedly. And now we are here for our special day and that too he planned in my birthday. How blessed I'm to have my man with me!! Saying this she hold Sam's arms.

She lie effortlessly. Sam was stunned for her speech. The clap sound of the reporter break his trance.

The windup the interview. The channel members left. After they left Sam forcefully left the hold of Siv.
And stand infront of them by clapping his hands soundly.

Sam: Wow!! All the world's best drama artists are here. I know about you Mr. Krishnan but see your daughter xerox of you. It's ok, un ratham una maari dana irukum. Evening enaku kalyanam olunga vandhu serunga. And inimel un ponnu enta batharama irupa. So avala pathi kavala padada. And ready to lose everything.

Saying this he take his coolers ina stylish way and wear that. And asked the guards to stay here for monitoring them. Asusual pulled Siv and dragged with him to the car. But in the whole time not even a drop of tear came from her eyes. She just followed him. Both settled in the car. After few minutes of silence, Sam started to speak.

Sam: Adhu epdi un amma appaku na ellam solli kuduthu avanga crt ah sonnanga...unta na edhum sollamaye ne brilliant ah oru story coverup pannita

Sam expecting an answer from her. But she didn't mind him and looked outside the window. Sam got frustrated. He pulled her forcefully by her waist. She hit hus hard chest. He tightly held her chin and made her to look at his eyes.

Sam: See If I question you just open your mouth and answer. Don't ignore me. If I lost my temper then ready to lost your life.
He said this to fear her but her reply take him back

Siv: Then do it . Why are you leaving me? I know you won't kill me. You want them to suffer by seeing me. That's why you are doing all these right. Do whatever you want? I'll stay here lifelong to save my parents.

Saying this she used her all force and remove the hold of him.

Sam just remains silent in the whole ride by thinking how bold she talks with him. This is the first time someone talking to him like this. Again he sees his mother's trace in her. That's why Sam doesn't harm her very badly. Unless handling her roughly because he don't know how to handle a girl. In these years so many girls tried to spend atleast one night with him both for him and his money. If anyone take step for that then surely they won't be alive after that. He doesn't allow any woman to approach him other than Mary. She was the one taking care of him when he came out from the orphan.

His thinking is now fully on Siv. But that girl sat there without minding his presence. He left that here. And turned his face as a cold one to maskup his emotions.

They reached the mansion and it was simply decorated for their wedding. Sam doesn't like these arrangements because this marriage is only for his revenge. He was about to mess the decoration before that Mary came and told she was the one who arranged this. And asked whether he like this. Sam don't shout at Mary unless he was in extreme anger. Happiness in her face just reduce his anger and a smile came out as a response. The two souls hiding behind the kitchen just left their breath which they holds this while. That's none other than Surya and Praveen. Mary approach to kitchen.

Surya: Thanks Mary ma....nenga illana engala avan polandhurupan

Praveen: Aama ma...nenga dan decoration panna sonninganu therinjadhala summa vitan...nanga rendu peru dan ellam pannomnu therinjudu avanuku..comform iniku engaluku sangu dan

Surya: Dei amaidhiya iru da... avanuku seriyana paambhu kaadhu...ketalum ketruvan

Mary: Enamo ponga....unga vilayatula enna bali aakama irundha seri dan

Both smiled sheepishly. Praveen being and hyper and cashew nut child enthusiastically told

Praveen: Va machan namma poi avanga first night ku room ready pannuvom

Surya: Edhu first night ah...maganey idhu Samku therinjudu.... conform namma gali... avan ipo kovathila irundhadala valakam pola Mary ma sonnadha nambhitan...idey normal ah irukurapo easy ah amma poi solranganu kandupidichuduvan....inda marriage enda situation la nadhakudunu unakum theriyum la....but irundhalum anda ponnuku ava marriage pathi sila expections irukum...adhunala dan inda decorations.... panna decoration podhum olunga mooditu va

Before they could come out. Sam runs to his room. Yeah Sam hears all this convo. He very well know they can trust him blindly so only they accept to bring Siv here. One side of him was happy to have Siv with him. Another side adding fuel to his anger by reminding her as Krishnan's daughter. He just stop his overthinking brain and fell on the bed to take a nap.

On the other side Siv came out of the car little late. Because Sam left her and entered in. When she was brought here it was night time. So can't able to take a look. Now she slowly came out of the car and stunned to see the place.

It's a place in the centre of the forest. And the mansion look like imagine the below image which is present in the middle of the forest.

Pc: Google

And was guarded by 3 to 4 lions and tigers which were well trained. Because Sam bought them when they were 1 week cub. And so many cars and gaurds. She thought how a business man can live a life like this that too in the forest. Generally the world know Sam has bunglow just outside the city. So they don't have chance to see him inside the city everywhere and also not seen him inside the bungalow. That's all the set up to cover up that he was there. Siv was totally confused by seeing everything. She also saw the decoration in the garden with A small mandap set up . She smiled weekly. There she saw a stone bench. She doesn't have an idea to go inside and locked her inside the room. She wants some piece so. She went and sat there in the bench by seeing the empty sky which now looks like same as her life.

Siv pov:

Finally I saw them. My mom were literally broken but my dad doesn't have a look at me. After sometime channel members came. I just frozen by hearing the words of him. If that was honestly true, I would be the happiest person in the world. But I know all were the drama for the world. My parents also act with him. Then it's my turn. I don't lie much apart from my studies. Now I'm flowingly making my dreams in a little story.

In the car, I don't know where I get that guts to oppose him. I thought he would do something worse and I would regret for my action.But the happened thing is totally opposite. He didn't speak after that.

When we reach his mansion, he didn't say anything just left the car by leaving me. I was amused by seeing his mansion. I got out and examined the surroundings. Omg! I see lion and tigers in the zoo only. But here they are roaming with the chain which tied them with the pillar. Some swims in the pool and some men surrounded them. I think they are at their trainings who cares. Now my life is a total mess then why I have to know the reasons behind all these. I saw a mandap in the garden. This was one my wish to marry him like this. But now I don't want this. With a heavy sigh I sat in the bench by looking at the sky. I don't know how much time has passed until I came back to real when I felt like flying in between a strong hands.

____________

Sam's Pov:
I wake up from the sleep by hearing the screaming of my guards. I looked outside the window to see Linda was running here and there and the trainers trying to control her. It's a tigress. My favourite kutty pappa. She is the other medicine for my pain. I don't know why she's behaving like this. Then she long jumped above them and goes in the direction of the garden. I saw someone sat there in my mom's place. And that's Siv, people are calling her to move. But this deaf girl didn't hear anything. Linda was coming to attack her. I jumped from my balcony. It's not a big deal for me. It's just a first floor balcony. And which is nearer to garden. I ran to her by calling her. But she didn't respond. Before Linda attack her. I scoop her in my arms. And turned towards Linda and ordered her to stop. I know she will obey me because I was the one who trained her from her childhood. She sat there few metres apart from us. I left Siv dowm. By seeing the tiger this close without her knowledge she hugged her. For the first time I'm having a girl like this. I don't know what to do. If I touch her, I would be rough with her because I don't how to handle.

One trainer came to Linda and slowly patted her head. Linda relaxed a bet. By seeing this Sam also done the same to Siv. He pat Siv's head very lightly. Still her hold doesn't get lose. So he slowly patted her back . She relaxed. Sam learned one thing now how to calm a girl. He slowly remove the hold of Siv. She saw him with tears.

Sam: Bayapudada...ava epovum ipdi iruka matta...iniku enanu trla na paakuren...ne inga iru

He was about to move to Linda, Siv holds his hand.

Siv: Vittu pogada please... thaniya vidada...bayama iruku

She repeating the same words in fear. That words reminds his past.
Sam gently holds Siv's hand and held her close and hold her waist and brought her to Linda. Siv doesn't move an inch.

Sam: Bayapudada na iruken....I won't let her to kill you because that was my rights.

He told that in a kinda of joke to calm her. But our poor beast doesn't know how to joke. He again scared her. He didn't realise this. Siv just followed him blindly. He goes near her. Linda take a look at him and tried to get up. But Sam went on his knees and speaks very sweetly with her like how a mom with take care of her child. Siv just thought him as a mental. Who don't know how to behave with people and dangerous animals. But the gigantic tiger infront of Sam turns into a small kitten and starts to play with him. Sam left the hold of Siv and started to play with her by totally forgetting about Siv. Siv just left to the room.

- tbc...

Next will be marriage .

If you think I just drag this chapter without any content, please forgive me. I don't know why I wrote like this. But I like Sam and Linda bonding. Please bare with me.

Thank you 💙❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 3.2K 35
this story is completely my imagination. it's just for fun so forget about votes and enjoy it. it's a mature content so read only if you are comforta...
51K 6.8K 35
(A/N: After a long time, Based on the ishqbaaz track) Annapoorani, A broken soul, lost her parents, Living with her sister for the past 3 years. Lost...
25.6K 1.5K 27
Let's drive into the love story of Devansh and Aaradhya...
90.7K 9.6K 59
This is purely an imaginary Fanfiction of our very own SamSiv! ❤️💫 This is a Fanfiction..! Not meant to be real! All situations in this story is my...