A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
Part : 23
💓
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 39
Part : 40
Part : 41🔞
Part : 42
Part : 43
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 49💗
Part : 50
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 36

5K 344 42
By Mavaezz_taetae

Jungkook jumped when he heard a car honk and quickened his steps before the driver could even start shouting at him.

Jesus, how do the people here cross a simple road? It’s always full of cars.

Cars were a big no-no for him.

He pulled out his new phone from his pocket and opened the page of a magazine he had been reading since morning.

He had read over hundreds of articles based on the ‘billionaires of daegu’. He had been reading it for two days now.

Why? Because when you are going on a mission, you should know where your targets are and what they are doing. The pretty boy Wanted to mend himself from the beginning and when he said the beginning, he meant from the wedding.

It had all started from there and he didn’t Even see it.

He was really, really dumb idiot.

Also, he was officially eight weeks pregnant. His morning sickness was getting worse but he did enjoy it after it was over. Sometimes, he didn’t understand about this strange feeling that this baby  was going to go after its father and trouble him a lot in future.

Because if it does, he had to be a strict Mommy.

He didn’t  want to be a strict mommy.

To start his search for a certain idiot chair writer, he had to get to know about the people he knows because they were the ones who can actually help the pretty boy find him.

Sure he could have done that in the wedding, but things weren’t fine with him at that time. He should have listened to his father about engaging in conversations with these people.

He started with the married couple of course. He knew Yugyeom was actually the CEO of some software company. He read it in the newspaper. The news of his marriage had been spread like a wildfire and whichever magazine’s website the pretty boy would go into, his annoying face along with jisoo’s props up.

His main target was a certain woman who tried to make small talks with him. That woman, whom  was very dear to Taehyung for whom he started a very silly argument with the pretty boy only to sit beside her.

While going through the articles of Yugyeom kim , he found an article regarding a certain man. He knew that the people who attended the wedding were filthy rich, but what he didn’t know was their professions.

But  those people acted absolutely immature at the wedding. Failed attempts to flirt with Jungkook, calling him at stripper and their actions in the church tell him so.

It wasn’t so hard to guess where Taehyung gets his Immaturity. Note his sarcasm.

Reading on, he found out  that the  mr and mrs song were blessed with twins a week ago .

He smirked. Bingo.

Twins means Hyeko was here and where there’s hyeko, Taehyung had to be somewhere near. A small smile appeared. On his face when he remembered how excited the elder was when he heard the news of becoming an uncle to these twins.

Jungkook kept reading the article hoping to find any sort of address of Song joon ki when he felt a small jerk on his shoulder.

“Hey! Watch where you are going!”

Jungkook turned around and gave the man an apologetic look. “Sorry.”

The man cursed under his breath and walked away.

The pretty boy released a shaky breath and placed his hand on his stomach. He could had fallen and landed on his stomach. He should really see where he was walking. A few minutes later, he sat on a bench with a nice view of the bridge of Central Park and continued reading his articles.

He had also been searching for the elder on on all sorts of social media platforms. Jimin was the one who made an account for him and jungkook didn’t even want to talk about his username, but he didn’t  want to change. It either.

It turned out there are many people who Have the name ‘Kim Taehyung’.

He continued his search for the Ford family and that’ was when he stumbled upon a new article which was posted only a couple of minutes ago.

Joon ki just released a statement that the new heirs and his wife were in good health and they were in a private hospital.

He smirked again. Bingo.

It took him an hour to reach the hospital because he took the bus and then he had to ask for directions to the hospital.

When he finally reached there, his eyes Diluted in confusion.

Why were the reporters still lurking near the main door?

As a reflex, both of his hands went inside the pockets of his thick coat as he tried to pass through them.

Tried.

“Is that Jeon Jungkook?”

Shit.

He quickened his step and tightly clutched the insides of his pockets.

“jeon jungkook, what are you doing here in daegu?”

“How was your experience working with The largest shareholder of inchon?”

“Are you dating somebody?”

“How was the signature forged?”

“Are you related to the mr song?”

He felt like his face was getting burned by the flashes of the camera. He kept pushing his way through the crowd when out of nowhere people in black suits started making way for him. He took the opportunity and sprinted his way to the hospital. He was panting heavily by the time he reached inside then placed a secure hand on his stomach and took deep breaths. He wanted to punch himself for not taking any precautions and should have walked around to enter from the parking lot.

He looked around and saw that the people here were busy with their own work and did not even bother to look towards the commotion outside.

He shrugged and simply walked towards the elevator, totally ignoring the reception desk.

“Which floor?” A doctor asked him as he Entered the elevator.

“The private wing.” He said nonchalantly and stood beside the doc. The fool doctor pressed the button of the top floor.

His expression slowly turned stoic as he reached the top floor. The door opened and he met with a familiar face.  He kept looking around, hoping to find someone, but stopped when he reached the end of the hall and found three people talking to each other.

Time for some fun.

He kept looking around for the elder to appear out but didn’t see any trace of him. His face fell slightly when he realised that the elder might not be here.

He sighed irritably when he felt that  a certain man still standing behind him. He turned around and shot that man a glare.

The pretty boy was sure this hotel owner guy whose name he forgot wanted to dig a hole and Crawl into it.

Last time he didn’t get out of the elevator and this time, he didn’t get into the elevator.

“Um... guys?” So he finally decided to speak. All three heads snapped in the pretty boy's direction and three pairs of eyes popped out of their sockets. “We have an unexpected guest, again.”

After the story part Staring at the small crowd in front of jungkook  And they stared right back at him.

The pretty boy closed his eyes and sighed loudly. “Well, this is a nice reunion, but I have some serious issues going on and I need your help. I am in search of a man with whom all of you are well acquainted with. Since I am in a bit of a hurry and won’t be answering any sort stupid questions asked by anybody, I am cutting straight to the chase. So here’s my question, where is kim Taehyung?”

They kept staring at him. Not even at single blink or a sound. Jungkook was pretty sure that these people did not have any sort of hearing problem. A few more awkward seconds passed then he had the most amazing greeting he could ever get.

“What the fuck?! Stripper, is that you?”

The pretty boy placed his hand on his waist and and gave him a cold look. “I never told you that I was a stripper. Stop making false assumptions, Mr  bogum, I don’t like it.”

He gulped. “S-Sorry.”

“Good.”

Jungkook’s eyes went to the woman beside him. Hmm. The last time he saw Lisa, she was pregnant and now she was not. “I don’t like to repeat myse—what the hell?!” he tried to push her away.

“It’s so nice to see you again.” lisa murmured in his ears. “I thought we’d lost you.”

The pretty boy rolled his eyes. “Well, you did not. Now leave me.” She broke off the hug and gave him  a big smile.

“It’s nice to see you again, Jungkoo”

The pretty boy took a deep breath and exhaled sharply. “I’m going to ask you people again, where is kim Taehyung?”

“What do you want from my buddy Taehyung?” This time the hotel guy questioned.

“Answer mine and I’ll answer yours.”

He pinched the bridge of his nose and exhaled sharply. Everyone else shared a knowing look with each other when suddenly he pointed towards a door.

“She might tell you.” He muttered.

Jungkook’s face fell and he gulped inaudibly when he heard the word ‘might’.

He knew what that meant. Something had already happened and he knew who was to be blamed for it.

Hands trembling, he touched the door knob and twisted it open..

____

“Mr song, I would like you to step into the bathroom and lock yourself in.” Jungkook deadpanned .

The couple sitting on the bed kept staring at the pretty boy in shock. He sighed irritably and opened the bathroom door for him to step in.

“Now.” Jungkook growled.

Joongki kept staring at him with his mouth agape. What  was up with people staring at him in shock? It was getting quite frustrating.

“joong ki,” he gulped, “I want to talk to your wife, privately. Get in or leave.”

“NO!”hyeko shouted. “The only person who’ll be leaving is you!”

Jesus. This was going to be harder than he thought. “Joongki, please.” The pretty boy gave him a pleading look. Joongki shared a look with his wife and Simply got up from the bed then went Inside the bathroom and closed the door.

Hyeko kept staring at the closed door in disbelief then faced the pretty boy with pure fury in her eyes.

“So how have you been?” Jungkook asked her as an effort to reduce the increasing tension between them.

“Fine,” She gritted. “Not that you care about.”

The pretty boy sighed and took a seat in front of her. She shifted a bit far away from him. “And the twins? How are they?”

She shot him a glare and said, “Healthy.”

He nodded his head. “That’s good. Con—”

“I don’t need your wishes!” She snapped. “What do you want from me?”

“Do you know where Taehyung is?”

She scoffed. “Where he is, is none of your business! I suggest you go back wherever you came from.”

“hyeko, please—”

“No! I’m not gonna tell you where he is.” She averted her eyes from the pretty boy. “It’s better like that.”

Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose. “hyeko, it’s really important for Me to talk to him. Did he come by this Morning?”

“No,” She mumbled. “Important or not, I’m not going to tell you. You did enough damage to him. You’ll ruin him if you see him again.”

The pretty boy frowned. “What? What are you Saying?”

“I saw it in his eyes. He’s a man in love... and a man with a broken heart.” She let out a shaky breath, pointing an accusing finger to the pretty boy  “You did this to him. It’s all your fault!”

The pretty boy's wobbled with guilt. “I know.”

Hyeko's jaw clenched in anger. “Then leave him alone.”

“No, I can’t.” The pretty boy mumbled. “Tell me hyeko what would you do if you were in my place?”

“W-What?”

“You heard me. What would you do if a man whom you’ve known only for three months comes running after you and proclaims that he loves you, in front of your fiance’s grave. How would you react?” hyeko didn’t answer so he continued. “I still can’t over my dead fiance , hyeko” he flashed her his ring. “but I have to talk to Taehyung.”

She shook her head vigorously. “No. You didn’t see him how broken he looked. He became all gloomy and shit. He won’t talk to me about it. He just came here with a blank look on his face, saw the sleeping twins through a damn glass wall and left. That’s it. I got nothing out of him. He became l-like...like-“

“Like me.” The pretty boy murmured. He looked up and blinked back those tears forming in his eyes. “I need to talk to him,hyeko. Please tell me his address or street number or anything.”

“Six years,” She whispered. “That’s how long I have known him. He’s my best friend and never in my life have I seen him like this. I have seen him having a fling or two, but it’s nothing compared to what he actually feels for you. I know that.” She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed loudly. “I have to shower. Leave.”

It was all Jungkook’s fault. He knew that he had gone too harsh on the elder in inchon because he thought it was the best thing to do. The only things he saw that day was guilt and anger. He couldn’t believe that he was actually proud of himself for what he had done that day to the elder.

Taehyung was getting hurt by his words yet he didn’t say anything and when the pretty boy told him to leave, he just did.

It was like every action he took that day and every word he spoke was all coming back to him like a slap on him face.

“hyeko, please...” jungkook pleaded

She got up from the bed, walked towards a small table where a small bag was kept and took out some clothes. “You already are a lost man jungkook, I have seen it in the wedding and our small conversation through phone tells me so.” She turned around and faced him. “Don’t turn Taehyung into a lost one too. He still has a lot of things in his life and I fear that you might ruin it all for him. Leave before you actually do. I’m sorry, but I can’t tell you where he is.”

Was that it? He came here after everything he had  been through only to hear that he might ruin him?

He sighed in defeat and got up from the chair.

“It was nice seeing you again, jungkook, and I’m sorry for everything.” hyeko said apologetically. “I hope you can understand my reason.”

Jungkook’s fingers fumbled with the buttons of his  thick coat and he slowly slid it from his body.

“What are you doing?” hyeko asked, confusion laced on her face and then her eyes went down to  the pretty boy’s stomach.

Her clothes From her hands fell on the floor and she exclaimed in shock. “You’re pregnant!”

Jungkook took a deep breath. “I-I was barren, hyeko. The accident didn’t take away lives, but it also took away my ability to bring life. You know it more than anybody else here about the joys of being a mother and you know it was stolen away from me at the very beginning.”

Hyeko’s eyes never left His stomach.

Jungkook took a small step towards her. “He has to know, hueko He has to know about how he changed my life in the most unimaginable way and how I didn’t even see it.” He sniffed and wiped his tears hastily. “Y-You were right. I am a lost man, but I am trying to find my path now and I can’t do it without your help. Just tell me where Taehyung is.”

Her eyes slowly met  Jungkook’s  and they were glossy. Wordlessly, she picked up her clothes and placed them neatly on the bed then sat beside them.

She stayed quiet for some time. The silence between them was nerve wrecking and the tension between them was thick.

“Hello?” they heard Joonki’s voice from the bathroom. “Are you guys done yet? It is getting quite boring with the bucket and the faucet and many other things here.”

The pretty boy chuckled. He had totally forgotten that he ordered the the business tycoon the Song joongki to lock himself in the bathroom.

“Seoul .”

Jungkook’s smile dropped. “W-What?”

Hyeko sighed. “taehyung . He’s not here. He hasn’t been here for a month now. He’s in Seoul”

“seoul?”

“seoul .” She confirmed.

Jungkook  frowned. “Why seoul?”

She gave him a weird look. “He has his second shop opening next week. I was supposed to be there with him, but the twins came earlier than they were supposed to.”

The pretty boy grabbed the chair handle and took a seat, ..

“The thing is none of us can be there with him in Seoul. Lisa gave birth to a boy a couple of weeks ago, jin and Namjoon are leaving for Japan today because they had a important business meeting and  Yugyeom is not allowing jisoo to go anywhere.”

Jungkook’s lip twisted more. “Why?”

“She’s pregnant and Yugyeom is being too overprotective.” Hyeko said nonchalantly.

The pretty boy finally took all of the information in and said, “Oh.”

They stayed quiet for some more time then.

They heard Joongki whine, “I’m hungry.”

They burst out laughing.

“That’s it! I’m getting out.” The door clicked open and Joonki stepped out of the bathroom with the biggest, brightest smile on his face. “Well, that was nice but I’m never following anyone’s orders ever again.”

“Give me your private jet.”

Joongki scowled. “Did you just not hear me, man?!”

Jungkook shrugged. “I don’t care.”

“No.” Joonki deadpanned. The pretty boy groaned mentally.

“yeobo, just give it.” hyeko chimed sweetly.

Joonki sighed in defeat. “Fine. Go after that cheeky bastard and take my plane with you.”

“Thank you.”  Jungkook said ...joonki nodded in response then the pretty boy turned to hyeko and smiled. “ hyeko thank you.”

“Just don’t make me regret this.” hyeko warned.

“You won’t.” Jungkook gave a genuine smile to her.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: excited to meet Taehyung again ???👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 3.2K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
120K 5.1K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
305K 9.1K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
811K 35.2K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...