Salted Fish Plant Department...

By Xiaoshuo_

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 129

196 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 129

    Although the situation they encountered was different from Zhuangjiu and the others, it also showed a problem.

    After the snow leopard couple came in, they were also trapped in this place and could not go out.

    It seems that although the creatures that "steal" food have been found, they have to find a way to get out after being forced to break in.

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't help turning his head to look at Liu Yun, but he didn't expect that he didn't care about Zhuang Jiu's eyes at all, so he yawned and said, "No, I'm sorry, it's already 2 o'clock in the middle of the night... Can you sleep first? Feel, what is the problem, I will wait until I wake up tomorrow?"

    Snow leopards are originally nocturnal animals, including Wang Cub, who was nocturnal when he first lived in the Xian Winery, but was later forced by Tang Panpan to change the biological clock.

    At this moment, with the exception of the snow leopard couple who are really nocturnal and night, everyone else has passed the first time they met with excitement, and when Liu Yun said it, everyone began to feel sleepy.

    Zhuang Jiu also yawned and smiled apologetically: "I'm sorry, it's too late now, we may have to rest for a while, please take care of yourself." The

    Snow Leopard couple also know some human-related knowledge, know this The time was when the humans should be asleep, so he nodded, and carried the cub, who had been sleepy unconscious in a few minutes, on their backs: "I went to the beach with the cub and its father, and took the cub with me by the way. Watch the sunrise. Bring it back later and talk later."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded.

    Werther had already tidy up all her rooms, and Zhuang Jiu could just go to sleep. But when I was just chatting, I was quite sleepy, but when I lay on the bed, there was no sleepiness at all.

    very strange.

    There is no way for the signal to penetrate directly in this place. If you want to use the star network, you can only chat with Werther, Liu Yun and others who are staying inside. But they were in the next room, which seemed superfluous, and she was too embarrassed to disturb them when everyone was asleep.

    She could only stare blankly, and in this pitch-black night, she began to flip through the novel in her mind, trying to force herself to fall asleep with boredom.

    In the past three years, the novel in her mind has been turned over countless times by her, and some of its details have been deeply imprinted in her mind. In addition, that strangely dropped book, the existing content on it has also been read by Zhuang Jiu countless times.

    But for more than two years, the contents of the back of this small book have not been lit up, so she still does not know until now, after she became a zombie and Qian Shuyi escaped from the completely occupied area in the last life, what happened to the planet? What changes have happened to make Qian Shuyi change and become a person who holds power.

    After flipping through the novel again, Zhuang Jiu finally fell asleep.

    However, the book, which had been silent for a long time, shook slightly after Zhuang Jiu fell asleep.

    Werther, who was watching the night not far away, seemed to have a feeling, and suddenly looked in the direction of Zhuangjiu, his eyes were sharp, as if he was staring at something.

    Being stared at by his eyes that seemed to understand everything, the jitter of the small book in Zhuang Jiu's mind gradually disappeared, and soon became calm.

    Werther turned his head and heard footsteps approaching behind him, but he was not ready to say hello.

    He was reluctant to speak, but the person who came was not as he wished.

    "Good evening, Werther." A

    familiar and disgusting voice appeared. With Werther's perception, it was easy to know that the person who came was Gan Jinxing, but he didn't care about him.

    It's not because Gan Jinxing was a "threat" a long time ago and actually helped Zhuang Jiu, but he used a very rude attitude, but because he knew a lot of things after being able to use spiritual powers proficiently.

    For example...

    he once had a deal with Gan Jinxing.

    But the authenticity of this matter needs to be confirmed again, but also because of this, when he is facing Gan Jinxing now, he has a human brain and feels that his emotions are very complicated.

    All in all, I just don't know how to face him.

    If that fact is true, then Gan Jinxing can almost be regarded as their savior.

    Fortunately, Gan Jinxing didn't know what he was thinking, so he came to Werther's side on his own: "I can't sleep, come out to see the scenery, and chat with you by the way."

    Werther wanted to say that you can't watch the scenery in the house? Why don't you come out? And he didn't want to chat with him!

    But he was silent and did not speak, wanting to hear what Gan Jinxing was going to say to him.

    Gan Jinxing didn't care about his attitude, tacitly acknowledging that Werther had no opinion, so he pulled up a small stool, sat beside Werther, and continued chattering.

    "It's too difficult. The research and development progress of the zombie solution is not ideal. More than two years have passed, and only the basic clearing function has been developed, and it only works on basic zombie cells."

    His expression revealed a rare expression. With a look of irritability, "But the evolution of zombies is much faster than we thought. Almost a year ago, most of the zombies had already undergone a certain mutation and had the ability to double increase in strength and speed. The antidote that has not been developed for a long time is almost ineffective, and it has to be re-entered into new research."

    The speed of research cannot keep up with the speed of zombie evolution, which is indeed quite difficult.

    Werther nodded involuntarily.

    What Gan Jinxing said was discovered by Werther and conveyed to Zhuangjiu and all the survivors in the safe area.

    A year ago, the zombies that came near the Xianjiu Winery became more and more strange.

    Because of observing their laws, Werther will arrive at the lake at a fixed time every time to encircle and suppress the zombies that are about to climb ashore.

    And the zombies are very regular every time, except for the first three months when they were first discovered, and then they crawled out of the lake every Tuesday, very regular and fearless of wind and rain.

    The day when the anomaly was discovered was a Sunday night a year ago.

    When Werther arrived at the location of the zombies, the zombies almost saw the walls of the experimental base.

    Somehow, they blocked the signal of Werther staying in the lake and quietly left the lake. They spent a few hours walking more than 150 kilometers, and they also bypassed the places where Werther often appears and there are signals, and began to search the interior of Qinshan.

    Although the final result was that they strayed into the signal range of the experimental base, which was finally captured by Werther, but the situation at that time was quite critical. If Werther was a few minutes later, these two zombies were comparable to the speed of a small car. It will directly rush into the experimental base and destroy the buildings inside.

    Everyone knows the powerful and terrifying destructive power of zombies. Buildings like experimental bases will be razed to the ground in just a few minutes.

    At that time, all experiments will be forced to suspend or even reverse, and the equipment will need to be searched again, and the consequences will be disastrous!

    But also because of this incident, Werther also accidentally became the first person to discover that the zombies have evolved again, and then successfully helped the star districts to stop the evolved zombies from attacking several times.

    Of course, Zhuangjiu asked Werther to pass the news to the Covenant and the Alliance, and the Covenant accepted it, but there was no news from the Alliance.

    In subsequent research, the people at Xianjiu also learned that the crystal nuclei in the zombie brains have increased their IQ by a certain amount compared to the earliest ones. Even compared with humans, they can still capture some of the signals and avoid these strong Where there is a signal, it turns to destroy those where there is a weak signal.

    Because that kind of place is relatively weakly guarded.

    After realizing this, Werther couldn't help but feel a chill behind his back.

    The evolution of zombies is too fast. If his abilities are not strengthened, I am afraid that even the idle winery will soon be in crisis!

    Therefore, he was more urgent to train his spiritual power, and finally succeeded in making his spiritual power cover almost 1/4 of Qinshan.

    Mental power is different from ordinary signals that can be captured, so it will not be discovered by zombies, and Werther is finally able to kill zombies completely the first time they enter Qinshan.

    Gan Jinxing sighed and pulled Werther's thoughts back.

    "I know you still don't trust me and don't trust me, but I don't have any bad intentions. I'm really dedicated to Lord Star God. It's been more than two years. You don't have to be so protective of me."

    He seemed to think about it. After thinking, he continued to say: "Since I want you to truly trust me, I have to throw an olive branch, right? Let's put it this way, if I really threatened her, I wouldn't agree with you before. It's almost impossible. The requirements that have been met, right?" The

    simple sentence caused an uproar in Werther's heart!

    He turned his head almost instantly, his eyes fixed on Gan Jinxing.

    "What do you know?!"

    His tone was not good, it was almost a questioning, but Gan Jinxing didn't care about this, he covered his lips and coughed lowly, and covered the mask a lot tighter. It took a lot of cold wind to invade his nose and mouth before he said: "What do you want to ask?"

    His light-colored pupils were as deep as thick ink under the moonlight.

    He finally turned his head and looked at Werther.

    "Then, let me ask you another word. Do you think a researcher who doesn't know anything, no matter how strong his ability is, he may be able to develop a primary zombie solution that can clear zombie cells in less than three years. Is it?"

    This sentence almost completely revealed his identity.

    The two looked at each other for a long time, and Werther finally lost the first step and removed his eyes: "You are right, if you know so much, you can do it alone, there is no need to cooperate with my sister. You are more than I thought. Better."

    "But there is still a little gap between what you and I know." Gan Jinxing said: "When I saw you that time, you were already a real human being, and your emotions were more exposed than now, but it's a pity that you are upright. "

    Speaking of this, he was silent for a while, and his eyes fell lightly.

    "I'm sorry, I couldn't protect myself at that time. In that case, I couldn't save you."

    "But you didn't miss the appointment. You saved my sister and sent her to the end of the world.

    " Gan Jinxing bowed deeply.

    "Thank you."

    "But you must have no intention of saying this." Werther straightened his body and looked at Gan Jinxing for a moment: "What do you want me to do?"

    The author said:

    Werther: Don't you think I am so deceived! You bastard has eight hundred hearts, so there must be some trap waiting for me to jump into it!

    Gan Jinxing: OuO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.2K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...
96.6K 2.2K 77
The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu Yuebo, an 18th-line female artist. ...
248K 5.7K 107
Qiao Xuan is a famous violinist in the music industry, she has a beautiful appearance and a good figure , who has received many honors, can be descri...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...