Salted Fish Plant Department...

Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 119

250 5 0
Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 119

    Time flies, time flies.

    Three years have passed since I lived in the leisure winery.

    During this period, their lives have been completely on track. Father Tang and Mother Hong are responsible for the planting and harvesting of crops in Xian Winery. Because the crops grow too fast, the second granary has been built outside Xian Winery, and it will even be installed soon. It's full, and at this time they're getting ready to build a third one.

    Dr. Cui used to be a surgeon, and now he protects the safety of everyone in the leisure winery and the researchers at the experimental base, as well as the health of some familiar mutant animals.

    Aunt Huang gave birth to a healthy little girl two years ago. Although she was wrinkled all over her body when she was first born, she has now grown into a healthy snow-white dumpling. Her name was Cui Xiangxing, which meant that she wanted to learn from Lord Star God.

    This time is right at the time of Xiang Xing's babbling. Every day, she can be seen running and jumping in the leisure winery with two little tugs, while making monosyllabic sounds, although it is a bit noisy, but it is very cute. It has added a touch of fresh blood and vitality to some dull leisure wineries.

    Tang Panpan has now started tutoring Wang Zai to learn high school knowledge.

    Wang Zai finally succeeded in giving up his stubbornness half a year ago, and quickly turned around that corner. While successfully entering high school, he also successfully got stuck a month ago... Function and Solid geometry above.

    I just don't know how long it will take this time to figure this thing out.

    Both Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan expressed their expectations.

    However, it can be seen that it will take a long time this time, after all, it can be seen from Tang Panpan's irritable tutoring of Wang Zai's homework every day.

    This guy is on the horns again.

    Previously, Wangzai's parents said they would come to pick Wangzai home, but they have not appeared until now. However, looking at Wang Zai, who is so diligent and studious at Xian Tian Chateau, Zhuang Jiu couldn't bear to mention it.

    Anyway, there is enough food now, and there is even a surplus, so raising a cub is definitely not a problem.

    After the vine underwent another evolution two years ago, it also successfully purified the hen, the most physique of the winery. Now the hen has shrunk to one-half of its previous size, and has lost the biological instinct to croak every day.

    In addition, after stagnating for a few years and not growing in size, its 12 chicks also successfully started to grow up a year ago, and soon became "adults".

    Although 12 cute and fluffy chicks were lost, after all of these chickens grew up, many more chicks began to hatch, broke out of their shells, and became new members of the leisure winery.

    A new member of Rua.

    The flocks have also undergone corresponding mutations. After many chicks broke out of their shells, the goat mothers also gave birth to more than 20 young lambs some time ago. They grow very fast. Every day, they happily and happily put two big trees standing at the door of the villa. In the middle, the grass was gnawed to nothing but sod.

    Zhuangjiu has been bored in the past few years, so he made a pair of half-mechas for each member of the Xianjiu for their use. However, correspondingly, the manipulation tools of this semi-mecha also include GPS positioning, miniature cameras and electric current. Although Zhuang Jiu has been with him for so long, he knows that these people have no bad intentions, but the precautions that should be taken are still not enough. few.

    And after bringing these, it can further ensure their personal safety.

    While the number of animals in the leisure winery has increased, the number of people in the experimental base has also increased to 21.

    In the two lists that Gan Jinxing gave to Zhuangjiu, almost all the experimental equipments were found. The people on the list were also searched for Zhuangjiu. Some of the others were missing, and some were confirmed. Died in the mouth of a zombie.

    Although Gan Jinxing did not say anything more when he heard this kind of news, but thanked Zhuang Jiu for his diligent search for it, but Zhuang Jiu learned later that after he and other researchers relayed the matter , These people set up tombs for those colleagues who have been confirmed dead, and buried those small objects related to their colleagues.

    Although they have only worked together for about three years, the friendship between them is quite deep.

    In addition to these, Xian Winery has undergone tremendous changes in recent years.

    After Zhuang Jiu saw the foreknowledge picture, she had been observing Werther consciously, and finally discovered the picture in the foreknowledge a year ago.

    Witte's body, the inside of the brain has begun to have brain tissue, and Witte's own emotions have become more diverse and more similar to humans.

    But at the same time, he is an AI with high IQ, and after possessing human emotions and ways of thinking, it becomes particularly terrifying.

    After he moved all the blueprints of the alliance, he began to try to reproduce the weapons on the blueprints. Although most of them were discarded by the Alliance as scraps, many of the ideas in it were actually very advanced. Now, after the evolution of Werther's observation and experimentation, many weapons have emerged as the times require.

    Such as superconducting light cannons, air current sniper and so on.

    These weapons also provided a very powerful boost to the idle winery, the experimental base, the mutant animal and plant base, and the first district of the star, and the first district of the star even resisted several harassment attacks by the alliance.

    By the way, there are currently 3 districts in the star district. The first district is the safe area where the most primitive Xiao Che is located, and the remaining two districts are the combination of the survivors of the lead city and the Lei city. The safe area, and finally all the zombies in it were finally driven out, and the Yan City safe area, which firmly controlled the lifeblood of the planet's energy.

    In other words, almost all of these cities around Qinshan have come under the "rule" of Zhuangjiu.

    Although as the Star God herself, she herself has no such idea.

    With the help of Werther, these places attached to the winery are all equipped with the most advanced defense and attack weapons to resist the zombies and mutant animals and plants that may invade at any time.

    Sometimes when Zhuangjiu looked at Werther, he would even think, if it wasn't for the fact that the original program that Zhuangjiu inputted to him contained a code of being close to humans, or if it wasn't because Werther was made by Zhuangjiu, but it was because of the In the hands of the Alliance, I am afraid that according to Werther's current level and manufacturing ability, he has a certain ability to kill all these survivors by himself.

    Fortunately, this will never happen.

    After a three-month dormancy upgrade, the vines in Zhuangjiu finally successfully opened the second form - Mimic and Attack.

    Today's winery, because of the evolution of the vine, can directly take over the body of the vine in an emergency, and turn its body into a plant completely. While the security is greatly increased, it also has many more attacking tricks. It is no longer the entanglement of the past, but can be transformed into sharp vines that can even pierce through the iron plate, and pierce the body of the mutant animal fiercely.

    In this way, the mutant animals can be completely killed.

    While the leisure winery is getting better, the winery has finally opened a trade model.

    The alliance lost a lot of people's hearts because of its previous actions, and the person in charge who made many wrong moves was also killed in an escape. During this period, the Alliance did not have anyone who could be of great use, but fortunately, a year ago, the Federation and the Star Army finally successfully crossed the obstacle and overcame Qinshan to the safe area.

    The head of the Federation replaced the Alliance and formed the Covenant. The Star Army took over the remaining members of the Star Police Department and incorporated them into the establishment. They began to protect the citizens in various safe areas, and stabilized other safe areas that were almost torn apart because of the alliance.

    But there are still some lingering alliance leaders who are unwilling to believe the fact that they are over, and relying on some people who are willing to believe them, they have become independent from the Covenant.

    So now, the survivors of the planet are divided into three parts. About 1/2 of the safe area is controlled by the Covenant, 2/5 of the safe area is classified as the Alliance, and Zhuangjiu only occupies 1/10 of the safe area.

    So far, all the human survivors have assembled.

    In fact, under normal circumstances, if on the day of the apocalypse, the wastes of the alliance are willing to tell the Federation, the star army can come to the center of the alliance at the fastest speed, and gather all the survivors together to resist the sudden natural disaster Man- made disaster, but the bad thing is...

    Zhuang Jiu had actually pointed the direction to the Alliance at that time, and asked them to find the Star Army. But the person in charge of the alliance didn't know whether it was because of high spirits or other reasons, and sent a message directly to the Federation - everything is fine, you can take care of it yourself.

    Later, due to various reasons, the two sides could not be connected. After the end of the world, the Federation's signal base station was almost destroyed, so before the construction was completed and they tried to contact, the people of the Federation always thought that there was only a problem in the west of Qinshan, but they did not know that it turned out to be a disaster on a planet-wide scale.

    Later, it was Zhuangjiu who finally remembered this matter and sent a message to the Federation with stardom. Only then did they finally understand the situation here and set out to maintain the already turbulent order.

    As a result, the Federation and Chateau reached a delicate peace and trade relationship.

    Winery can provide some basic substances, but each safe area needs to exchange things.

    Although things are developing in a good place, there are also issues that make Zhuang Jiu worry faintly.

    Like Qian Shiyi and the parasites in her body.

    In addition to Zhuangjiu's own star area, after the Federation reached a peaceful and friendly relationship with her, she also began to look for the existence of Qianxieyi in the whole security area according to her description. However, this person seemed to disappear out of thin air, and this person was never seen again for several years.

    This made Zhuang Jiu's heart quite uneasy, but he didn't say it.

    End Times 3 March 26.

    The sea breeze, wrapped in the salty and wet breath, hit a figure on the shore. Her clothes were blown by the wind and made a hunting sound, but she stood still on the shore, letting the rising tide pass. Her smooth feet retreated again.

    "It's been a long time." She sighed, "I haven't seen the light for a long time."

    If someone stood beside her, they would find that the person's eyes were already translucent white, like eyeballs Completely degraded.

    But her eyes are grounded, which means that she can still see things.

    "Well, more than two years have passed since the last time I ran away in a hurry."

    Parasite Amiwan's voice was much calmer, and it seemed to be resigned.

    But this is only an appearance.

    After an unknown amount of time, Qian Shuyi finally turned around and walked along the beach to the city.

    When her legs were walking, they turned into the arms of octopus, squirming on the ground. But she seemed to be used to it, and even walked much faster.

    The sea breeze whizzed past again, blowing away her sinister words.

    "It's time to go. I want the entire planet to pay for the blood debt of the year!"

    The author has something to say:

    Qian Shiyi: Hahahahaha, I'm back to send (information) again!

    (There is a bug, the bug is corrected, and after the modification, the alliance is still lingering and persisting)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.2K 149 61
Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend of Huanuo" with the same name as her. S...
212K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
18.1K 256 74
The doomsday game has come, and more than seven billion people around the world have been involved in the battlefield of life and death. When human b...
2.8K 92 11
The second book immediately follows the ending of the first book. How will Yoongi and Luna continue to navigate their relationship now that the world...